1 hr 8 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – A judge says he will ask prospective jurors to answer about 160 questions on a 30-page questionnaire in preparation for the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray.

The judge set an initial round of questioning for March 24 and 25. Candidates will be ordered back in May to undergo in-person questioning about their lives and views of the case involving the death of the pop superstar.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor warned lawyers that he doesn't want questions made public until the questionnaires reach jury prospects.

He also approved a defense request for access to original fingerprints taken from a broken syringe in Jackson's bedroom. The lawyers are seeking to show Jackson injected himself with the powerful anesthetic propofol, causing his death.

Murray has pleaded not guilty.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He also approved a defense request for access to original fingerprints taken from a broken syringe in Jackson's bedroom.

That wording makes more sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

To me they are two entirely different things.  This statement means they want to see who's fingerprints are on the syringe.  To prove Michael touched it not Murray.
The other one, by asking the FBI for their old prints, would be a different reason.  
Maybe tmz made that up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

"Original fingerprints" from the syringe  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They didn't think it would be a death investigation so they didn't keep the tapes but they did fingerprint a syringe.

Right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury. He will be diguised. Wow, this just came to me. Some of  you may think I am looney tune, but I strongly feel it. I think that's how he will be watching everything. Right now I am shaking, when I get these very strong  intuitions my whole body shakes. I hope my intuitions will not let me down. They never do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve wrote: I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury.

Now wouldn't that be something.   8-)   I don't feel that you are any more a looney toon than the rest of us who have been here this long.  I certainly wouldn't put it past Michael.  In his video, "One Chance" we were on stage and he was in the audience.  So, now instead of him being on trial, he is on the jury.  Am I making any sense?  IDK, but I do know that nothing is impossible with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I just got an intuition, I feel Michael will be in the court room, he will be part of the jury. He will be diguised. Wow, this just came to me. Some of  you may think I am looney tune, but I strongly feel it. I think that's how he will be watching everything. Right now I am shaking, when I get these very strong  intuitions my whole body shakes. I hope my intuitions will not let me down. They never do.

And how MJ is going to get in the jury, disguised or not? Do you know how jury get selected?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
To me they are two entirely different things.  This statement means they want to see who's fingerprints are on the syringe.  To prove Michael touched it not Murray.
The other one, by asking the FBI for their old prints, would be a different reason.  
Maybe tmz made that up?
Or asking the FBI for old prints to match to the body that an autopsy was done on to prove it wasnt michael that died? Maybe the old FBI prints are the only true MJ prints on file?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I'm sorry, but I just had this vision of the jury being made up of all the 'suspicious' characters that have been discussed here, you know, hatman, blond lady, Dave Dave, old man dancing with the cap etc etc,  heck why not throw green man in for good measure!!

You KNOW that whoever is on the jury, if we get to see them, someone here is going to be sure it's MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

michael always has a habit of popping up on the radio everytime im on this forum today singing Bad lol is it just coincidence idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: add Peter Pan, Hook, 3 Stoogies,  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

And how MJ is going to get in the jury, disguised or not? Do you know how jury get selected?

i know how the jury get selected I was a already a jury. Don't forget if this is a hoax it is already planned. So why wouldn't Michael be in the Jury, it is his hoax after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

Quote from: "curls"
I'm sorry, but I just had this vision of the jury being made up of all the 'suspicious' characters that have been discussed here, you know, hatman, blond lady, Dave Dave, old man dancing with the cap etc etc,  heck why not throw green man in for good measure!!

You KNOW that whoever is on the jury, if we get to see them, someone here is going to be sure it's MJ!

Don't forget Mr. Magoo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "bec"
"Original fingerprints" from the syringe  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They didn't think it would be a death investigation so they didn't keep the tapes but they did fingerprint a syringe.

Right.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: This circus is really so entertaining :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

remember that this is all set up. michael being in the jury might very well be a part of the game. And even if it wasn't, with the right amount of money you can do wahtever you want .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal