Re: Michael Jackson Surveillance Video Erased
March 17, 2011, 08:08:34 AM
Either MIke had tapes turned off or took or destroyed the tapes during his escape or his killers destroyed them to make sure that no evidence would be found:(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 17, 2011, 09:15:48 AM
Quote from: "bec"
No. They never had the tapes of the time in question. Those tapes were always missing.

I can't believe I'm the only one that remembers this. The only reason the topic of the tapes exists at all is because in the days right after 6/25/09, LAPD reported that they had the surveillance tapes from Carrolwood of 6/25 except for the hours in question leading up to the 911 call and immediately afterward.

The reports stated that either the footage was erased or the cameras were turned off, but either way, the footage was MISSING.

It was always missing. The LAPD never had it in the first place, everyone just got all hysterical when Murray's lawyers requested it recently.

Why is TMZ running this article with this kind of slant as if they are trying to rewrite history?

I remember the same bec, the tapes were missing. I have been searching for an article about it, but I can't seem to find it.

This story is BS anyway. if the tapes would have been there, the LAPD would have taken them all, certainly when it's a 50-year-old that died with an IV in his arm/leg/wherever and EMT's who are claiming something was fishy about the time of death etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 09:43:08 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
No. They never had the tapes of the time in question. Those tapes were always missing.

I can't believe I'm the only one that remembers this. The only reason the topic of the tapes exists at all is because in the days right after 6/25/09, LAPD reported that they had the surveillance tapes from Carrolwood of 6/25 except for the hours in question leading up to the 911 call and immediately afterward.

The reports stated that either the footage was erased or the cameras were turned off, but either way, the footage was MISSING.

It was always missing. The LAPD never had it in the first place, everyone just got all hysterical when Murray's lawyers requested it recently.

Why is TMZ running this article with this kind of slant as if they are trying to rewrite history?

I remember the same bec, the tapes were missing. I have been searching for an article about it, but I can't seem to find it.

This story is BS anyway. if the tapes would have been there, the LAPD would have taken them all, certainly when it's a 50-year-old that died with an IV in his arm/leg/wherever and EMT's who are claiming something was fishy about the time of death etc.

This is ONE article I found
saying the tapes were missing...and also that they ARE CCTV video as one member stated.

MJ -THE MISSING TAPES

Police searching from missing CCTV from the day he died
MJ - The Missing Tapes

Los Angeles police investigating the death of MICHAEL JACKSON are desperately searching for lost surveillance footage taken from the King of Pop's Hollywood home that could solve the mystery surrounding the final moments of his life.

The pop superstar suffered a cardiac arrest in one of the bedrooms in his rented Holmby Hills mansion on 25 June, and was found unconscious by members of his staff, including personal medic Dr. Conrad Murray.

Authorities seized vials of prescription drugs from Jackson's property immediately after his tragic passing as they searched for clues as to the cause of his death.

But detectives are reportedly missing the CCTV footage of that fateful morning - which they hope will prove to be a crucial piece of evidence in unravelling the timeline of events that led up to Jackson's passing.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "It was a very sophisticated and high-tech surveillance and security system. Not only were there cameras outside the house, but there were cameras inside as well - in private locations.

"Insiders close to the investigation say Michael's death - possibly his murder - was captured on camera, but the video has not been recovered. There are also gaps in some security camera footage stored on computer hard drives. Police are combing through personal computers recovered from the house."

On Wednesday, a police spokesperson dismissed reports the Jackson investigation had turned into a homicide case following claims on an online blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 17, 2011, 10:35:15 AM
Thanks Ford, that is the exact article I read back then. I remember about the cameras INSIDE the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 17, 2011, 10:45:03 AM
Why do the family insist that MJ was murdered for his catalog?

Tapes, drives....who got them?

Remember what La Toya did?

Michael Jackson's hard drives, thought to hold hundreds of unreleased songs, are missing from home
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BY AMY EISINGER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, August 07, 2009

The tangled saga of Michael Jackson has taken one more unexpected twist with the discovery of computer hard drives that allegedly contain a virtual treasure trove of unreleased material, reports Rolling Stone magazine.

The "Thriller" singer's sister, LaToya Jackson took possession of the hard drives, which include collaborations with A-listers like Ne-Yo, Akon and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.

The drives were taken from the troubled pop star's Holmby Hills, Calif. mansion, where he collapsed unexpectedly in late June and died, leaving behind a shocked world and heaps of unanswered questions.

The hard drives contain material that was recorded when Jackson was at his pinnacle, at least 100 tunes from the mid 1980's. Frank DiLeo, Jackson's manager, told Rolling Stone magazine that while some of the material "was not up to Jackson's standards," a couple of songs originally recorded for the "Bad" album and later cut, "are just sensational."

Also, my questions from another thread still are in my head:
Makes no sense that people can move freely in to the "crime scene" and collect items as La Toya did.

My guess: I have the impression that MJ had cameras all over the place for basic security reasons and also in his room, but may be that camera was not monitored by the security team, since I guess that MJ liked his privacy, he may be hold those tapes for review and may be people were not awared of the existance of a camera in that room on the 1st place.

How did the tapes reach the police? who gave the tapes?. So many questions.

So, again, what about the tapes. Do the tapes exist?, where given or taken by someone?

We come back to the same points all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

March 17, 2011, 10:48:37 AM
since these would be security servailance one would think they would be thought about by someone on the security team   :?  :shock:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

pepper

March 17, 2011, 12:25:29 PM
Wow. Support from Perez Hilton -

Posted: March 16, 2011 at 2:50 pm
Michael Jackson Surveillance Footage Erased By The LAPD

"This is crazy.

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will be going to court on Wednesday to ask the judge to order the LAPD to turn over all the surveillance videos that showed who was going in and out of Michael Jackson's home on the day he died.

The problem is only 4 minutes of footage was copied by the LAPD. The rest of it was erased.

Oh geez…

The LAPD says that they grabbed the footage to get a timeline of when MJ entered his home before he died. Since they didn't know that his case would turn into a homicide investigation, the rest was erased.

In fact, the police apparently never even looked at the rest of the surveillance videos so no one knows who entered his home on the day he died.

Wow. That seems pretty careless. And also, a little bit shady…

Guess Conrad Murray's defense has been hit with another blow."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 17, 2011, 01:06:05 PM
Quote from: "pepper"
Wow. Support from Perez Hilton -

Posted: March 16, 2011 at 2:50 pm
Michael Jackson Surveillance Footage Erased By The LAPD

"This is crazy.

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers will be going to court on Wednesday to ask the judge to order the LAPD to turn over all the surveillance videos that showed who was going in and out of Michael Jackson's home on the day he died.

The problem is only 4 minutes of footage was copied by the LAPD. The rest of it was erased.

Oh geez…

The LAPD says that they grabbed the footage to get a timeline of when MJ entered his home before he died. Since they didn't know that his case would turn into a homicide investigation, the rest was erased.

In fact, the police apparently never even looked at the rest of the surveillance videos so no one knows who entered his home on the day he died.

Wow. That seems pretty careless. And also, a little bit shady…

Guess Conrad Murray's defense has been hit with another blow."
maybe i am thick. what does the time mj returns home have to do with the turn of events that anything else they might of seen on that tape doesn't do? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 17, 2011, 01:11:27 PM
So, they must have a pretty crappy surveillance system in the house.  We have a nanny cam that we installed a few weeks ago and it was only $300.00, but on ours it holds 3 weeks of surveillance, it is held on a smart card similar to one that goes in the digital camera.  You would think that in such a fancy home and housing the worlds most famous family would have a better set up than that.  This story is just to fishy to me.  Almost convenient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 17, 2011, 03:19:26 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
So, they must have a pretty crappy surveillance system in the house.  We have a nanny cam that we installed a few weeks ago and it was only $300.00, but on ours it holds 3 weeks of surveillance, it is held on a smart card similar to one that goes in the digital camera.  You would think that in such a fancy home and housing the worlds most famous family would have a better set up than that.  This story is just to fishy to me.  Almost convenient.

Totally. I remember talking last summer with a guy that installs alarms and cameras and he explained to me that when a case like this happens, the police is involved from the first minute and that the surveilance camera records images according to the settings, not necessarely every 24 hours.

Back to the video being erased. Who is held responsable for the sloppy move?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 17, 2011, 05:04:42 PM
If authorities protect Michael, such as FBI as TS says, so the LAPD does, then another version with tapes is that LAPD does not want to give it to Murray lawyers not to reveal the hoax. Thus, tapes have not been erased, they are just not available for them. TMZ gets the same false info for Michael's protection purposes. Media is not that powerful to always get exact information they want .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

March 17, 2011, 05:41:01 PM

I agree. I think TMZ is rewriting or bringing this "old" news up again to underline the subjects which will be crucial for the trial. Probably with the intention that the we must pay extra attention to these specific subjects as the surveillance video, the syringe and more in the next weeks before the trial. AND we will stay tuned til the trial begins, which is what they want of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 17, 2011, 06:45:31 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Thanks Ford, that is the exact article I read back then. I remember about the cameras INSIDE the house.
:D  :D  :D  Oh I feel proud...I finally did something to get a thank you from you Souza. :)))  I feel like I actually helped. :D  :D   LOL!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 06:52:04 PM
So…. :?  getting back to the original article, the tapes were NOT erased.  They were never found?  So did they think that our memory was all fogged up and we had forgotten the original info? Brilliant?  Not quite. :lol:  :lol: As the name implies, “investigators”.  Keep the sources close at hand and you’ll never go wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 17, 2011, 07:53:34 PM
The picture looks nice LOL
I'm not sure that this is the same day but if it it this from Shopping at Jan de Luz Beverly Hills (10/23/2008) :D  :D  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions