all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "cassi"
Quote from: "PureLove"
I'm not an Eminem fan but I do remember he said terrible things about Michael about his trials. I remember it watching on a gossip tv show, E Entertainment or something like that. Do you guys remember that?

Yes, and he has a terrrible video mocking michael with his hair on fire and other things, its really horrible.

You know what they say, what goes around comes around. Karma will come and bite his a.s.s. He will not know what hit him I do not like EMINEM for me his music doesn't do him justice. Nah.. He is not the king of pop or he will never be. He thinks he is, but he should come down, on earth a little.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "becca26"
He made his fame by poking fun of others, very childish......like a school bully. His most resent album seems like he has grown up a bit more....but whom knows. MJ will always be number one. FB is not anything MJ was worried about...it was the Guiness book and other things.

No. He became famous because he's freakishly good at what he does. He's hands down the best rapper in the business, better then anyone else by an insurmountable amount, the only thing he has going against him is that he is white. Sad truth. He's a freak. No one can touch him. And now that he's clean and mature, he is going to take over the genera. He already made rap mainstream. To anyone who wants to diss Eminem I say, I hope you're just getting warmed up because he's not going anywhere.

MJ is the King of Pop, well, Eminem is the King of Rap.

Bec - I appreciate that you give us a balanced view of this guy. To me, it doesn't matter how talented he is and how clean and mature he's become. If he bashes another human being unjustly and doesn't come out and apologize for being so rude and disrespectful to that person they won't have my attention. I wish him the best. I hope he gains some humility along the way.

Eminem did apologize after Michael passed, I believe. On Entertainment Tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Quote from: "backstager"
He made his fame by poking fun of others, very childish......like a school bully. His most resent album seems like he has grown up a bit more....but whom knows. MJ will always be number one. FB is not anything MJ was worried about...it was the Guiness book and other things.

No. He became famous because he's freakishly good at what he does. He's hands down the best rapper in the business, better then anyone else by an insurmountable amount, the only thing he has going against him is that he is white. Sad truth. He's a freak. No one can touch him. And now that he's clean and mature, he is going to take over the genera. He already made rap mainstream. To anyone who wants to diss Eminem I say, I hope you're just getting warmed up because he's not going anywhere.

Bec - I appreciate that you give us a balanced view of this guy. To me, it doesn't matter how talented he is and how clean and mature he's become. If he bashes another human being unjustly and doesn't come out and apologize for being so rude and disrespectful to that person they won't have my attention. I wish him the best. I hope he gains some humility along the way.

Eminem did apologize after Michael "passed", I believe. On Entertainment Tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

all4loveandbelieve

Ok we all know Michael is alive. But he appologized after he died? Why not do it when a person is alive? Why wait when a person is dead? still he is still a rude person, without any class.. sorry for people who like  him.. I personally don't
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

This is what Michael had to say about Eminem after E said really nasty and disrespectful things about MJ.  :twisted:  I love how he says, "Mr. Eminem".  Michael is so much more a real entertainer with more class in one pinky than Mr. Eminem has in his whole body.  E should have been ashamed at what he said about Michael.  Anything for money I guess.

[youtube:31acroc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYryw1c7NGA[/youtube:31acroc4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Wow! That is class, and you saw no ounce of anger in him. he did not talk bad about Eminem. We should all take a lesson from Michael.. Including myself. What a man Michael is..  he said point blank and artist does not make fun of another artist. Very well said.  Eminem had to, because he need to promote himself, he knew he would have never be able to compete with Michael. I a so proud of Michael he has such a finesse.. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

I think 2 PAC and Biggie are better but thats my thoughts.

Yes 2pac and Biggie are way better...or should we say Makaveli and Biggie.  ;)

By the way I love how Stevie Wonder stuck up for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing that. To me it's a little too late to wait until someone has "died". When Michael comes back he should tell Michael in person. I'm sure Michael has forgiven him so in the same spirit of L.O.V.E. I wish Eminem the best in his endeavors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Yulia

don't get the attention towards this one. He does nothing but ridicule others and this does nothing but ridicule himelf in the end. Plain and simple
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

honestly, i can't stand Eminem, i despise him for what he did to Michael, yes, he is very talented,  but he is nothing campared to Michael, this is really ridiculous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal