Re: Jackie on NOW
March 12, 2013, 10:22:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Front is referring to the collective Media/Tabloid hounds and the others like AEG(Randy Phillips), Executors of the Estate (Branca and MacLain) and more with the word "buffoon".  That's how I understood his post.  Please let me know if you think I'm wrong.

"like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t."  :icon_lol: . Faithad I interpret those words that way as well. Also made me think of Arnold's writing lately, and about the WILL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

March 12, 2013, 10:58:15 PM
I think Front is referring to the collective Media/Tabloid hounds and the others like AEG(Randy Phillips), Executors of the Estate (Branca and MacLain) and more with the word "buffoon".  That's how I understood his post.  Please let me know if you think I'm wrong.

"like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t."  :icon_lol: . Faithad I interpret those words that way as well. Also made me think of Arnold's writing lately, and about the WILL.

Yes, Faithad...and mindseye....and Andrea......I think this makes much more sense than Front pointing the finger to any here......my bad, Front......
just a little sensitive these days......but I love you all here.....we have been here a very long time! 
Have a great evening/day!
Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 14, 2013, 07:19:12 PM
buffoons, ..Arnold Klein to talked about a lot of will in these days, I do not know :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 14, 2013, 10:40:56 PM
TS said on Nov 27,12,
In this case, I was joking about MJ leaving from LA on June 25, 2009, and driving directly to Bahrain in a car--that, of course, was a joke.  But just because MJ did not go direct from LA to Bahrain on 6-25-09 (via car--or even airplane or boat), does not mean that he has never once been in Bahrain since the day he "died".  Elvis, for example, has traveled around quite a bit during his "dead" life.
I get from this that MJ has been a lot of places around the world in the last 4 years.

I think he's got people everywhere helping him, perhaps he's rallying the troops for the "Takeover"!

Also, "...sniff out their own sh^t."  :icon_lol:  The media have been making up their own stories about MJ for such a long time, and now that's what they're investigating and sniffing.  The truth ever escapes them.

Front, your presence is always reassuring!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2013, 02:02:41 AM
"I get from this that MJ has been a lot of places around the world in the last 4 years."

Exactly, he has had for the past 4 years the perfect cover to go anywhere, and do anything, including confusing the buffoons!! It's funny but I was just wondering the other day what has Michael been doing all these years! Seems like he has been as busy as a bee! :icon_cool:

Stay blessed my friends!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

curls

March 15, 2013, 02:26:30 AM
Seeing as Front responded to a comment re speculations about MJ's whereabouts I wonder if his post means he knows there ARE people (buffoons) actively looking for him. I don't think that's us!  In fact it's one of this site's opening comments - 'we are not here to find him'. Certainly I'm not ..... as Wishing said, the 'is' is enough for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 15, 2013, 03:22:05 AM
Seeing as Front responded to a comment re speculations about MJ's whereabouts I wonder if his post means he knows there ARE people (buffoons) actively looking for him. I don't think that's us!  In fact it's one of this site's opening comments - 'we are not here to find him'. Certainly I'm not ..... as Wishing said, the 'is' is enough for me!
This is actually the first Front post that I'm seeing since I first signed here ..  :michael-jackson: :D I've read though, almost all of them, by going back to his profile...
I totally agree with you Curls and Wishing...and my opinion is that he knows that buffoons have to be the people who are actively looking for him, for the most mischievous or selfish reasons, which can't and shouldn't be us... just knowing and being reassured that he's alive, that should mean the most to us - that he's out there, doing whatever he has to do in order for him to be ok and safe.
The "is" is enough for me, also.
Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 07:30:32 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

March 15, 2013, 08:45:25 AM
It has felt at times that some stories were purposely fed as bait to those people who played a part with agendas they “thought” were hidden.  The idle jabbers and back stabbers.  Making them run and scamper about nervously wondering if it just might be possible that datroot is sniff them out of their safe hiding places.  I think these are the ones Front is referring to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 15, 2013, 10:33:38 AM
Wouldn't it be dangerous to point out Amsterdam while MJ is on hiding????

Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:

….and never WILL!

MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t.

Like I said----> falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP. 

:ghsdf:

Front it's a pleasure to have you back here I have been missing your witty and sometimes funny posts, btw have you been in Madrid on hiding?? I didn't see you  :icon_mrgreen:
I don't think that when you are talking about "buffoons" you're referring neither to us nor to any beLIEver although the latter were looking for Michael, I am sure if it happens to be a beLIEver looking for him it would be just to hug him and learn he is well but never to stalk him or proclaim from the rooftops where he is, however if those "blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack" were looking for him it would be dangerous and eager to tease him, that's why I am not sure how is Michael gonna make his BAM in order not to be captured by these greedy and sick mind beings.
Michael/Front we are not here to find you but to love and support you till the end, get it tattooed in your heart.
On the other hand when Front writes "WILL" in capital letters I am sure is talking about the "will": .....and never WILL! = the will never was real.
BTW Front, what is what is being brewed??  :ghsdf: I know I know  :abouttime:
Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 10:52:14 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

March 15, 2013, 12:40:45 PM
don't branca and co.  kinda, sorta already have what it was they ( as in the culprits) wanted to take from him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 15, 2013, 03:10:17 PM
don't branca and co.  kinda, sorta already have what it was they ( as in the culprits) wanted to take from him?

What do you mean that Branca & co. already got what they wanted to get from Michael??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 16, 2013, 09:34:52 AM
Front/Michael, since everybody is being very passive regarding your last post it could be that they are afraid to answer you because they think your words are addressing them, but as I told you I don't think that what you said has nothing to do with us but with the so called "bad guys", however there is something that is annoying me since minute one and it's your first sentence...."and never WILL!" that "never" could means that you will never come back because you might have said that they will never find you until you decide to come back so only in that very moment everybody will be able to learn about your whereabouts. So please Front/Michael could you be so kind to shed some light to my doubt that I think it's the same doubt that many of the members are having right now?? Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:36:41 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

March 16, 2013, 03:19:13 PM
lol…Rest assured, buffoons does not = hoax forum.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

March 16, 2013, 03:28:04 PM

Thank you .... :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2013, 03:35:28 PM
 :beerchug:Thanks Front (Michael).

Can you reassure us Michael will return in person and not continue to work behind the scenes.

I feel the AEG case may bring us more clues.

We need Michael back to lead the Army of love and show the world once again MJ is truly a Genuis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions