Girl_In_the_Mirror

Re: Jackie on NOW
March 16, 2013, 04:05:18 PM
Thank you, Front! :)
And may I say...whew! :P I was beggining to think I might've been wrong in my last post :p

Oh, and I'm gonna quote ashprak247:We need Michael back to lead the Army of love and show the world once again MJ is truly a Genius

:bearhug:
Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:07:28 PM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

suspicious mind

March 16, 2013, 04:56:18 PM
i don't suppose he would actually have to go anywhere to make it appear he has been there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

March 16, 2013, 06:50:07 PM
Buffoons= TA's (tabloid ASSociatES), at least I suppose so...

Faithad777 already mentioned them "collective Media/Tabloid hounds"

Quote Front:

Never ceases to amaze me how relentlessly tabloid ASSociatES scour their shoebox environment for a few measly morsels to quell their insatiable de$ire. Aww---such a shame all 25 of their brain cells are expending precious time & energy on something that will forever be out of their reach…..MJ is ALWAYS 1 step ahead. Haven't ya learned that yet?!  :icon_lol:

Follow the trail of crumbs…..fall right into MJ's trap.
Happy hunting! 

:icon_twisted:

p.s. monkey needs more kiwi

Maybe the number of their 25 brain cells has been decreased to zero by now because these buzzed up on crack and own sh*t sniffing TA's are just running around in circles.   :errrr:  and perhaps it might help to feed them kiwi's.. it will keep them busy  :icon_geek: 
Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 06:51:57 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 17, 2013, 09:59:33 AM
lol…Rest assured, buffoons does not = hoax forum.

Ok Front thanks for answering ONE of my questions but due to I am insatiable (in all aspects  :icon_geek:) I would like to know if that "and they will never find me" means that we'll never see you in the flesh again, you know it's kinda weird that you or TS (who is missing) never hint towards any comeback or take over anymore after last Christmas, it seems that BAM has become a taboo word after TIAI and Back & Front threads were closed here on the forum, we are not sure what kind of guidelines we have to follow we don't know if the hoax will have an end or if this will continue forever as Elvis' case, I wouldn't like to grow old and grey waiting for Michael's return, I would like to see Michael's revenge from the FRONT row.

ps: Michael's Army of L.O.V.E you can always count on me.
Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 10:02:10 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

March 17, 2013, 10:27:08 PM

thank you kindly, sir.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 20, 2013, 11:54:42 AM

Ok Front thanks for answering ONE of my questions but due to I am insatiable (in all aspects  :icon_geek:) I would like to know if that "and they will never find me" means that we'll never see you in the flesh again, you know it's kinda weird that you or TS (who is missing) never hint towards any comeback or take over anymore after last Christmas, it seems that BAM has become a taboo word after TIAI and Back & Front threads were closed here on the forum, we are not sure what kind of guidelines we have to follow we don't know if the hoax will have an end or if this will continue forever as Elvis' case, I wouldn't like to grow old and grey waiting for Michael's return, I would like to see Michael's revenge from the FRONT row.

I think you should just let it go n move on. For your own sake and well being please recognize that this is a one sided relationship. Please take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:07:41 PM

I think you should just let it go n move on. For your own sake and well being please recognize that this is a one sided relationship. Please take care.

Bec I am happy to see you still around, I know what you mean but there is something I didn't get and it's when you say: "this is one sided relationship" I know the literal meaning but I don't understand what do you mean here with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

March 21, 2013, 02:11:16 AM

Bec I am happy to see you still around, I know what you mean but there is something I didn't get and it's when you say: "this is one sided relationship" I know the literal meaning but I don't understand what do you mean here with that.
I guess she means that just YOU/WE invest lots of thoughts/emotions in the relationship with Front. It's not that you "get back" as much as you would want to, huh?! Just be careful with yourself and don't get lost within this hoax adventure...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 21, 2013, 10:56:15 AM
Hopi thanks for your explanation.

Bec thanks for your concern...if Front is really Michael I think it's worth to spend some time and thoughts in this relationship although this won't lead me to nothing but hang out on internet because I am totally sure that Michael will never come back and I won't even have the chance to hug him after the hoax is over but at least the idea to be in touch with him makes me feel so good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 21, 2013, 03:09:31 PM

Bec thanks for your concern...if Front is really Michael I think it's worth to spend some time and thoughts in this relationship although this won't lead me to nothing but hang out on internet because I am totally sure that Michael will never come back and I won't even have the chance to hug him after the hoax is over but at least the idea to be in touch with him makes me feel so good.
you're so right sweetsunset!
i feel the same way... though I'm newer here than the most of the members.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

everlastinglove_MJ

March 21, 2013, 05:55:27 PM

Girl-in-the-Mirror, it doesn´t matter how ´old´ or ´new´member you are, you just feel the same way which is fine :) I share those feelings.

:bearhug: to you Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 21, 2013, 05:56:45 PM

Great words!!!  :bearhug:  Always, KEEP THE FAITH !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:23:35 PM
Thank you guys for your encouraging words and your support at least I have a bunch of good people on this forum.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions