No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

So they wanna see who comes in and out of the house, so are they leading people to believe they think someone else did it. On another note who are CM's source...MJ maybe  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
hmmm how long until its on youtube? ;)  someone has  to leak it.....  ;)

Tink....I think you're right!  Everything else has been leaked and always has been where it concerns Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So when did the surveillance videos reappear?  I thought they went missing from the moment Michael did. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1440 minutes in a day
1440-4=1436
1+4+3+6=14 (7+7)
or
14+36=50 (age @ death)

*just funny how certain number keep coming up

I have no idea when these videos reappeared.......they have been missing from the start.  Or perhaps, they were just conveniently misplaced, lol.  I think they were there all along...just kept from the public eye.  However, I am surprised someone didn't leak them.  It goes to show that if they (the authorities) do not want things shown, it will not be shown.  We have seen documents, pictures, transcripts, etc.....all things that I would have thought needed to remain hidden until after the trial.  I believe we were "shown" them for a reason, perhaps?  Maybe to piece things together, and think for ourselves.  But, these tapes probably hold a very clear key to what really happened June 25th.  Even if we are able to finally see them, I am not sure I'd believe they are the original footage..... and not recreated for the public's viewing.

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

So the video disappeared and now it has reappeared.
Michael disappeared and will soon reappear.  :)

Anyway I think what we might see is, if the video is used in the trial there will be chunks missing from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I wonder if that video is HD too.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Number 7

Quote from: "Victor"
Sources connected to Murray tell TMZ ... the only video the LAPD turned over was from around 12:30 AM the day MJ died ... showing Michael returning to the house after his rehearsal.

The tape can't be from 12:30 AM and showing MJ returning home. At 12:30 AM MJ was still at the Staples Centre.

[youtube:3fmgqc60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e3-gFxKZ1c[/youtube:3fmgqc60]

The Staples Centre is some distance from the Carolwood Drive home approximately 10 miles apart but one can't travel in a straight line of course.

9.495 miles  between the Staples Centre and 100 North Carolwood Drive.

9+4+9+5 =27
3x9 =27

:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Number 7 wrote:
The tape can't be from 12:30 AM and showing MJ returning home. At 12:30 AM MJ was still at the Staples Centre.

You're right! According to a British paper MJ was still at the SC because they finished up the rehearsals at 12:30 AM.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

There is no way the LAPD would have only downloaded a few minutes of the tapes. It's standard procedure to take the tapes into evidence and review them. As for a 24 hour loop. That's unheard of in the security industry. There is at least a 2 week loop. The purpose for the tapes is to record events as they happen for future reference. There are times when something may occur, such as a theft by an employee and the tapes are pulled to review the event. The theft may not be discovered for a few days, so people in the security industry NEVER have a 24 hour loop.

My guest is the tapes stopped after MJ entered, because they were erased before the cops got to them. MJ needed to show the double entering the house, but what happened later was not for anyone to see, so the tapes were erased while the double was transferred to UCLA. Remember, the entire staff was told to go home before the ambulance left with the fake MJ. Who was left behind? There was more than enough time to pull the tapes, make sure they showed MJ enter and then erase the tape after that event. It will be interesting what LAPD says about their lack of reviewing the entire tapes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

La Toya: 'Michael's Cash Went Missing Hours After His Death'
12 July 2009 22:56

MICHAEL JACKSON's sister LA TOYA first became suspicious her superstar sibling had been murdered for his fortune after discovering around $2 million (£1.2 million) in cash was missing from his Los Angeles home following his death.

In an astonishingly candid interview with Britain's News of The World, La Toya Jackson claims the Thriller hitmaker was purposely killed by those closest to him in a bid to get hold of his mega-bucks music publishing catalogues - which she insists are worth well over a $1 billion (£666 million).

And she first thought foul play was involved in her brother's untimely demise after she arrived at his house in Holmby Hills, L.A., hours after his death - insisting wads of cash and jewellery the star usually kept at his residences were nowhere to be found.

She explains to the publication, "Michael always had cash in his homes, usually around $2 million (£1.2 million) which he used to pay out on things. People said he wasn't wealthy, but Michael always had money with him.

"When I went to the house later that day there was no cash or jewellery. So many people had been through that house before I got there. Someone went in there and did a good job. It was very strange.

And in an eerie twist, La Toya reveals that Jackson suspected people were "out to get him" in order to take over the rights of his own mega-hits, as well as a huge portion of the Beatles' back-catalogue.

She recalls, "A couple of years ago Michael told me he was worried that people were out to get him. He said, 'They're gonna kill me for my publishing. They want my catalogues and they're gonna kill me for these.'

"I knew something terrible was going to happen."

Last week (begs06Jul09), the head of L.A. police, William Bratton, confirmed that cops are refusing to rule out the possibility that Jackson was murdered.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"When I went to the house later that day there was no cash or jewellery. So many people had been through that house before I got there. Someone went in there and did a good job. It was very strange. "

What if the surveillance video was still recording a few hours after MJ's death or the tape hadn't been erased? The house would have been less crowded. Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Foreverking2 wrote:
My guest is the tapes stopped after MJ entered, because they were erased before the cops got to them. MJ needed to show the double entering the house, but what happened later was not for anyone to see, so the tapes were erased while the double was transferred to UCLA. Remember, the entire staff was told to go home before the ambulance left with the fake MJ. Who was left behind? There was more than enough time to pull the tapes, make sure they showed MJ enter and then erase the tape after that event. It will be interesting what LAPD says about their lack of reviewing the entire tapes

Good thinking!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions