MissG

Re: dreams of michael
March 11, 2011, 09:39:26 AM
Glad to see you posting!

Quote from: "Supervision"
I believe, that , at the least, it would have been fair to know from the admin,  what  the complaint was about, so that we can try at least to  avoid any future misunderstanding and/or locking up threads we may still  open or jump to other location such as this one here, to discuss our dreams and visions etc,  hopefully as freely and  unhampered as possible, in the way we present our views,  as long as we do so, respecting every one concerned, including Michael himself. .  

I agree with this 110%.

If so, would be really  nice to get a hold of such a list , if the admin has got one by any chance, and could disclose it to us posters.

That´s a good idea. I believe that even if dreams and visions is not a "science" or "proof" of any sort, discussing them in core is essencial to understand it´s possible symbolisms, so, by having a "censorship" list it will help to avoid certain explanations, experiences or interpretations that can be sensitive to some readers.

We need to keep a protocol fitting within the global demands ;)

Shall we ask for such a list now or what,before we continue here on this thread before this one too may get locked up in the end for one reason or other in the near future or in the end..?

Imo, let´s go on avoiding sensitive matters and subjects related to Michaels image interpretated by some dreams or direct observation.

I don't know how other posters feel, but,I for one, as long as I am a member of this forum, will always try to do my best to respect it’s rules,while I also maintain my own self respect, and not let people dictate to  me what to think and say as long it does not disrespect anyone including Michael.

Agree 110%

I mean,  I am just talking out loud here, Gema, and asking our regular posters if they are reading here,  wht is on my mind right now, about this issue , namely, the question being, what is the purpose or reason of taking some of our time to  come here to share views about the hoax and issues concerning Mike and his life and art and even history , if one has to constantly  fear censorship by admin, and even some members here also I suppose, all followed by  shuts downs of  discussion in mid stream,and  by lock ups and bans of members etc.  by the owner/ admin without any further option/discussion etc. ? :?

As I see it, this time people could have been upset by the blog you posted. It could have been taken as it was you the one talking and not the blogger and that blogger went too far imo.

Gema
Gematria
The numerical value of Hebrew words
AEIE HIE meaning "I am the Life",
 BBLI meaning Babylonian, HVL meaning phoenix,
 and DM meaning blood with the final letter "mem" equal to 40, gives each one 44

LOL..This is some scary stuff , you got here GEMA. :?  :lol: . :?  :shock: ,
The SECOND COMING of the Christ, is wht came to my mind.
Earthquakes, Tsunami ,Birds falling from the Sky, Tremors on land and SEA,  and Rumors of WAR, and now...even our precious, wonderful little  thread itself,where we predicted about all these EXPLOSION, now got hit with an iron LOCK :lol: = the Second Coming of the Christ, in other words,  we have now less than four yrs to get it right... imo,

take it or leave it, GEMA, imo, lol, it all  seems like an indication ..
the End is NEAR :?  :lol: ...

Peace.
[/quote]

Ok, so 44 leading to that.....and why do I keep dreaming with Prince now in a row?  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 11, 2011, 09:54:39 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Supervision, go and READ your posts again and do not start again because I will lock this one as well. This is not the first time I get complaints about you and it's not the first time you are pissing me off.

IDK what the complaints were about, Souza, but I can say that many of her posts are not edited in the way that one can make a difference from her opinion and the opinions of others that she copies and paste from the net. Also, it is obvious that som subjects are sensitive to some readers, so it would be a good idea to know where the boundaries are.

Myself asked if there was any rules written about what can be discussed in open threads and found none but got clarity that pm´s can´t be shown in open forum unless both parties agree upon it.

The thread locked discussed a "theory" based on tolerance and acceptance and how we perceive Michael and that side, if ever existed, based on direct observation, bloggers and visions.

As you know, I am dissapointed that the thread got locked, however, I would like to understand your reasons for doing it or under what premises has been locked or what was the complaint about in order to avoid future lockings based on emotional interpretations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 11, 2011, 11:05:00 AM
I'm not one of those who complained (despite being seriously tempted to many times by certain people) but I can understand 100% why others did.   It's all very well to say things that are shocking and disrespectful while dressing it up with niceties like "I say this with the utmost respect to MJ, I love MJ,etc".  That way they don't get an instant banning, but it's no different to the haters on YouTube or whatever saying such things, the person saying it is just trying to be clever about it and use the whole "visions" thing as a Get Out Of Jail Free card.  To that person I'd say - You see those things in your head, that says more about you really.  Doesn't make it fact, nor does it make any of your other "visions" fact.  Granted they may be interesting in certain ways to certain people, but more often than not it seems you like to cause waves and stir controversy.  Trolls do that, they get banned.  You seem to have got away with it time and time again through your use of fancy language and psycho babble.  And of course the old "I love MJ really, but...". ;)

I'm not against having a dreams thread at all, but it should be just that.  For people to discuss dreams they had that may be related to the hoax.  Not to spread the kind of bile that was on the other thread.  As Souza said, if people don't understand why it was locked, read what was written in that thread.  And ask yourself if anyone else who was unknown to the forum would have got away with writing it.  Supervision why are you so concerned about the fact that you (just you personally was it, nobody else?) "built" the visions thread up and made it one of the most popular threads, I didn't know this was a popularity contest.  Yet you don't ever seem to participate in most other threads (with the exception recently of two threads you were asked to stay out of).  Makes me wonder if you're more in this for the attention than anything else.  I've always been aware in life that those who like to talk big are often the ones with the least amount to say.  No doubt you'll have a lot to say about the Visions thread being locked in future posts and no doubt you'll try and bash me for this post.  Put it this way; I feel this strongly about it and yet I didn't complain, imagine how much you must have angered those who did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

March 11, 2011, 11:26:50 AM
:?  I can swear that my post to Souza was a pm

@trustno1
No, visions are not facts untill some come true, and werid enough, some of the visions/ dreams we thought were related to MJ turned out to be other kind of "revelations" related to the day by day world.
I'm not against having a dreams thread at all, but it should be just that. For people to discuss dreams they had that may be related to the hoax. Not to spread the kind of bile that was on the other thread. As Souza said, if people don't understand why it was locked, read what was written in that thread.

I read it again and I understand why people could have been feeling upset, but he words of the blogger are not the words of Supervision.
As I understood, bloggers are out there supporting that theory and supporting Michael this way, telling female desperate fans to let the man be "free". Of course is pure speculation. But surely now we know why some people think in certain ways and their reasons. Does it make it true? Not at all. The same applies to visions or dreams. All melts down to interpretations and is connected to our mind set.

The next questio is, why do people always questioned this part of MJ´s life? From Oprah to other interviewers, why? , marketing? pure stupidity?, bad taste?, boredom?, just curiosity?

I am reading so many opinions about Michael that it is becoming very easy to "feel being in Michael´s shoes" for some seconds  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

March 11, 2011, 12:24:50 PM
Gema I don't have a problem with MJ being gay just as I don't have a problem with any other person who is gay, I was and still am not one of the girls who was in love with MJ, I loved him as a person and an artist but unlike others I knew growing up I didn't have a crush on him in that way.  And I still don't, I don't really understand that kind of fan worship.  So I'm not being oversensitive for that reason, it has been discussed many times by lots of members here that he could have been gay/bisexual but that never caused any problems.  Because most of us agreed that it didn't matter whether he is or isn't.  I don't think he is but that's my opinion.  

The reason I believe people complained about Supervision in the Visions thread was her alluding to visions she claimed to have had not just about MJ being gay but alluding to the accusations of child molestation, in which she hinted that her visions had told her he did indeed do such a thing or had a prediliction for it and that she'd mentioned it to you via PM.  As usual the way she worded these posts was done carefully to avoid being thrown off the board.  And as usual she seemed insistent that if her visions told her so they were now her informed opinion.  The fact that she didn't assume members would take offense to that and is now throwing her toys out of the pram because her thread got locked speaks volumes I feel.  Not the first time she's got people all riled up is it?  Remember the anti-Christ thing?  Now it's this.  What's next?  She also objected to us trying to ban the haters videos from YouTube by citing Freedom of Speech.  For someone who loves MJ she has a funny way of showing it don't you think?  And I don't think it warrants a list being drafted of topics that can or can't be discussed, I think we've discussed pretty much everything under the sun here.  I say this with the utmost respect Gema, but I can't share your unending tolerance of Supervision's views, and I don't think a lot of other members can either.  Hence the complaints and the thread-locking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 11, 2011, 03:13:25 PM
Quote from: "trustno1"
The reason I believe people complained about Supervision in the Visions thread was her alluding to visions she claimed to have had not just about MJ being gay but alluding to the accusations of child molestation, in which she hinted that her visions had told her he did indeed do such a thing or had a prediliction for it ....

I must have missed this.....don't remember her saying that, only the gay thing.
In fact I remember her asking what we would feel about Michael if the child molesting accusations were true. It was a question, not a statement that Michael was guilty of child molesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

March 11, 2011, 11:24:39 PM
Hello guys..this post below, is not just meant to answer to Souza , but is actually put together to state my own firm belief about these issue at hand,if any should care to see where I personally  am coming from and if it is important to any here to understand it even if they do not agree with me, including the admin.
So here we go, discussing this issue before we go forward with other posts, in just a minute.. .... :D

by ~Souza~ » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 am
Supervision, go and READ your posts again and do not start again because I will lock this one as well.

Well, o.k. I went back and read and reread my post,lol,  :roll:
and I am sorry, but, really I still  fail to still see where my own voice specifically spoke within that post, which could have been perceived  as purposeful  insult on my part to any and all, or that it could have offended anyone , including you our readers/members as well as  including Michael.

That is why I ask you for clarification. I do not understand what is the issue. :?  

As I already mentioned before,  Mike’s “sexuality question”   had already been discussed before “heatedly” among us posters  on the very same forum without so much of a fuss and the  problem it now suddenly supposedly causing. .

And what I was saying in my recent post, was then, not at all, a new thing ,as I am sure all  regulars know about our discussion taking place already in the past, when it did come up once before in our discussion, and everyone shared and “argued” their p.o.v. to the fullest about it without any problem.

And yes , at that time too, I had already openly had said all the things I was repeating in my current post, re: Mike and his sexuality question/preference etc. according to what I myself believed it to be.

That was then, as now,, my own personal view, to which I am most certainly entitled to ,  and I am sure you would agree, and has nothing to do with wht others wish to believe regarding that subject specifically or any other thing I share with posters and readers here.

. As I stated ,emphasized even,  in my post, I was not insisting on anything at all. Just sharing what I myself believed is all.

I ask, really, how is that wrong for me to do, to honestly state my own views and sharing it with others to see wht they feel about it etc. ? :?

While I can speak for others, I myself do believe, that,in one aspect,  we all are here on this hoax forum,not just to know as much as we can know about the hoax of Mike,but also to learn more and more about Mike the person rather than MJ the “public persona” only.

So various topics do come up, from time to time,  for interesting discussions, related to many issues about Mike, some "sensitive" some not,  and at times too the topics are  directly related to dreams and visions clues we may have gotten about it as was the case here with me and the vision I was sharing with posters as well as Gema also had a dream about this 'gay" issue which was actually the trigger that brought on my views on this particular issue out in the open.  

Every one I am sure knows,and agrees, that, Opinions are not facts, and our opinions,  none of them are certainly etched in stones.

And what is more, no one persons’ opinion post too, should not have to carry so much perceived “value” of some influence,pro or con,  as to cause others, who don't like what is being discussed ,  to run and complain to admin , instead of, all things being equal,  coming out to debate openly about what it is they read and do not agree with or are insulted about etc.,

stating their own views and reasons in the same open forum, where they read about the 'offensive" material,  or at least send a PM to a fellow member or something like that, before going to admin about their complaints .

Are this sort of people saying we can not talk and present our views here openly and the admin is quite an agreement with them or what. How is that to solve the misunderstanding when disagreements are solved by locking a thread,or banning members etc.  without airing out the real core issue here openly among ourselves as imo. would be the ideal way to solve such issues. ?
Is this thread now all about cliques and such, where some can complain in secret and get their voices heard and get some decisive action form admin, and others are left to wonder and speculate wht is the real problem and cause of such punishment by admin meted out to her members who may arguably come to fell, disrespected, under appreciated, and even  quite irrelevant as contributors of this whole forum and its viability etc.

I believed strongly that the way we were conducting that thread,VFM, was in the most, democratic way, believing in the respectful free exchange of info among us posters, without too much/any censorship blocking it, and believing also, that discussions and intelligent debates,   among self respecting adults is the only way it can get accomplished, in the hope,for all of us to gain a better and more informed views about anything that is/was being discussed, including Mike, of course our main focus here,  in order and before all participants are free to choose and consider their own final considered/informed conclusion..

So,as I am trying to explain here,  in the end, the option to choose and pick,what to believe or not,about any issue discussed here,  should be left to each and every fan to make for themselves  , preferably aided with honest and well informed consideration.

Every fan , I am sure agrees, Michael Jackson’s image,i.e.,what was put out for public consumption, in any case , was not actually  the real man Michael in many instances.
For images and Reality are two different things .  

So, I am asking here,  what exactly is wrong, if we members here do try to find out as much as we can /could,  about what the real Mike may have been like , each of us in our own way, and sharing our own views with each other? Do all of us have to have the same exact opinion about Mike for as to say we do love and appreciate Mike? I beg to differ.

That is the reason I do not understand the complaint by other members nor your agreement with such a complaint about my post.

And no , I am trying to by cute or funny with you or any here.

This is what I truly believe. i.e. to repeat, all should have the freedom and right, to make an informed deduction about any topic,dreams and visions and research results included, and then  come to their own conclusion in the end,

that, in a perfect democratic world, would apply to   any subject we wish to inquire about including Michael life and history and art and wht not,  no matter,imo. how some issues  may be “uncomfortable” for some to digest or even contemplate, let alone consider or join the discussion, in which case, I would say,if it were left up to me, which I admit it is not obviously, lol,

all the people who hold opposite views , we understand and acknowledge that they still have the right not to join the discussion , or in the alternative, should note, that they also , at all times are welcome to post their point of disagreement, openly for all to see and exchange points with them in turn,  and that sort of give and take would not only empower all people here, but alos may actually solve/avoid many misunderstandings among members here, as well as the admin herself.  

. So, being an informed participant/(fan)/member  is very important imo. before one reaches one’s conclusion about anything.

Other wise,. the opinions we say we hold,  about Mike, or even our love for him included,  would seem to be quite meaningless imo, since really it would be  ideally necessary,  to get to  know whom we profess to love , adore, or even worship in, as is the case in  respect to some fans feelings towards Michael...

That is my firm belief.

Re: the blogger’s repost:
The blogger , who put up the blog to speak her own mind and truth ,does seem to be a very tolerant person who admires Mike and accepts everything about him, without any judgement wht sover. That is a very good thing imo.

So, the contents of her post is her own, and   obviously, it was not my own voice speaking there, if that is what the complaint was about by chance.

I reposted her post  only because, in this particular issue/ discussion, some of the regular posters seemed not to believe me,were actually resistant to this sort of "talk" etc, about Mike,    when I was only  trying to explain how I did an in-depth research in the area of Mike’s sexuality, following ,per the clue given me in my visions , and had actually, found various blogs concerning the same subject to help me make up my own mind about it.. .

My repost was then meant, as a clarification point to verify my own journey in this inquiry/ research to my fellow posters,if you will, as well as for others to read it, if they wished to do so, if they could benefit by it,pro or con,  or they would be, at least afforded another dimensional view about that specific issue,if they are so much interested to know more about it at all etc..

So, going from my own reasoning,  I did not see anything wrong with what I did,  since it is clear, I hope, that, no one here or anywhere, is forced to believe anything any poster puts up, the blogger included, as their own view and belief.

I am sure you would agree, that fact is not only true for me as on single member/ poster of this forum, but even for you as an admin/owner as well.

To say otherwise would be a complete insult to all peoples’  of intelligence and their rights to free information exchange among themselves/members, without having the extra burden and worry, about getting banned or their views stanched, by threats of a locked thread, or a ban from this forum,  executed at any time and day,  by the admin /owner of this forum,without any fair regards to their opinion as it seems to be the case here.?  :?  

Souza wrote:
This is not the first time I get complaints .

Well, this is news to me to tell you the truth ,and  never did I have the slightest  idea you got complaints about me, let alone that I caused you some ‘getting Pissed about Supervision” moments lol.

As for complaints specifically,   from members,you say you have received in the past about me, as far as  I know,  Serenity is the only one I know of, who ever complained  about me, and the only member I know of, who came running to you once, when,imo. she could not ‘win” an debate with me practically speaking, and as I understood her whole  complaint to be regarding me, as I assessed it  to myself.

Because, I had tried to understand and  identify her core issue /problem, for her complaint about me,at that time, and other times as well, I never paid much  attention to it at all,nor did it bother me in the least.

So therefore,  I never even held a grudge against Serenity at all, as you know yourself, since I was actually was the very same person, who actually did try my best,  to reach out for peace btw. you and Serenity,when she, in the end, actually wound up getting  banned of forum herself,  or whatever it was..  

As for any  other members complaining about Supervisions post, well, I was the one opened the thread, and I was  there posting for nine long month, and it seemed to me, whoever these complainer are,  they must have come to the thread to read more and more of  Supervision’s  posts,which they claim they don’t like etc,  cause, how else would they have known so much about Supervison post, and  what to complain about? :lol:

. but, I  do Wonder what this method of  a secret complaint is all about,when all what I had to say was posted openly in the open forum and they could have in their turn also come on openly, to say what it is exactly they do not like about my pos/view etc,or what ever it is they are/were riled up about :?  .  .

Or  did I do something in secret, that they in turn also  were forced to complain about me to you,  in Secret.?

Even Serenity posted to tell me that she complained about me to you, which I kind of  appreciated, while, I  never run to you to do the same about any poster/fellow member ever, which I could have you know, every time when I do not agree with some one here,which I can not even imagine myself to do such a cowardly thing lol.. : ;) .

. So, wht was done in secret ,their complaint about me , I mean, as far as I am concerned, since I did not know about it before as now,  it really does not exist for me, nor would I loose sleep about it at all, especially ,
until I am told who exactly  complained about me, and what the complaint is all about.

I  ask the complainer, why be such  a secret  “plaintiff” filing your complaint in total secret?

Why not come out here and say it out loud in the open forum,...why run to admin?
Perhaps, if you had opted to appreciate diverse views contrary to your own about an issue, and were also willing to still respect others rights to their own opinion, as you wish yours respected by others , who knows, we could have worked it out without all this commotion/ complaints/ lockups etc.becoming quite unnecessary in these sort of emotional issues .
So, the 'plaintiffs" are secret complainers, and the admin agrees with these people who ever they are, and then, locks the thread, without so much of a fair warning given to posters or anything that shows any kind of respect for posters there in that thread.

So, based on that,  I do not see much fairness in this your  action, and I do  not agree with that sort of bias move at all Souza, and no,  that is not me trying to tell you what to do about your job as admin either, but is my own honest opinion about your harsh and arbitrary  action in locking up our well established/well read  thread .. .

Now lastly, as for you saying you may lock this thread as well, as in  “threatening” to close this thread too, well, what can I tell you , you own the forum, you are the admin, you can do anything you wish to do at any time to this or the whole forum

So that is not something I have a say so on, obviously, seeing how you locked up our  thread, without even giving us a reason as to why exactly you did that, so I will not be surprised it would happen again here too.? No ,not at all.  

But, suppose now, if you mean to say to us/me,
hey members.. do .this..this..this and that, or else , I will lock your thread again,  a kind of an open directive/guiding policy, or even an fair ultimatum if you will,  from you to me/us ,
then, I hope it is not much to ask of you as admin, if you could be kind enough to  tell us, what you got in mind for us to do and not do at this point to meet your absolute requirement regarding your policy and you wish us to honer  etc. .
peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 12, 2011, 01:47:18 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
The reason I believe people complained about Supervision in the Visions thread was her alluding to visions she claimed to have had not just about MJ being gay but alluding to the accusations of child molestation, in which she hinted that her visions had told her he did indeed do such a thing or had a prediliction for it and that she'd mentioned it to you via PM.

:shock:  Well, I'm SO GLAD I never read that thread!!! And I do not think the OP created this thread for this kind of crap!!! Let's just talk about our dreams and visions without making any claims, especially to Michael. He may be reading all of these posts and please just keep in mind that these could hurt his feelings. Sometimes I have doubts about this but, any of us would want him to get hurt, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 12, 2011, 02:45:29 AM
You had your warnings Supervision, MANY times, don't pretend you haven't.

For those who want to discuss dreams about Michael, please open a new thread. This one will be locked as well. I am fed up with the discussions and with the attitude of some members.We are all adults, and this is a matter of respect and using your brain. No one needs me to 'make rules' about stuff like this, it's ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions