Re: Japan earthquake
April 10, 2011, 01:40:01 PM
My opinions on this one.

HAARP caused the earthquake in Japan, it was all planned. And there is more to come, - they are planning something bigger. NWO is planning to stage an alien invasion 2020. I've read a little about it but it all could be just as believable as the hoax.

And all the "Save the Children" is crap, 3/4 of the money goes to all the rich men out there so they can be even richer. Money is everything for them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2011, 11:55:32 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
My opinions on this one.

HAARP caused the earthquake in Japan, it was all planned. And there is more to come, - they are planning something bigger. NWO is planning to stage an alien invasion 2020. I've read a little about it but it all could be just as believable as the hoax.

And all the "Save the Children" is crap, 3/4 of the money goes to all the rich men out there so they can be even richer. Money is everything for them.

We have the same thoughts!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2011, 12:27:38 PM
My heart still goes out to the people in Japan.  It seems they are destined to be knocked completely off the earth’s axis…earthquakes continue.  They are in my prayers :( as is all the rest of the planet.  Today we’re facing another series of tornadic activity the likes of which we’ve never seen before.  HAARP, or who ever, just let us be. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mac5k

April 11, 2011, 01:09:16 PM
The first one on the 11rst of March and a new one today on the 11rst of April  :!:  :shock:

Coincidence  :?:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 11:56:15 AM
Quote from: "mac5k"
The first one on the 11rst of March and a new one today on the 11rst of April  :!:  :shock:

nope...Def NOT a coincidence...  number 10 is God´s number.. they think they are more powefull than God.. so that´s why number 11 is so important to them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 12:58:16 PM
HAARP - Be very afraid :shock:
[youtube:cab8kar5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmTL0R8cno&NR=1[/youtube:cab8kar5]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

jill

April 12, 2011, 01:41:57 PM
If the New World Order is behind all the earthquakes and strange weather, why would they devistate Japan.  Was Japan not going along with their plans.  Wasn't in 1995 they had a major earhquake and  tsunami, not as catachlismic as this latest one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 01:44:36 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"

nope...Def NOT a coincidence...  number 10 is God´s number.. they think they are more powefull than God.. so that´s why number 11 is so important to them!
Does that mean something big is going to happen this year?

2011?

To me this proves MJ is coming back. That's why he chose 2011, not 2010 or 2009. But 2011! The Illuminati is going to make their big move this year and MJ has to do something about it, - but you're not alone Mike, not alone. You got us, your precious army of L.O.V.E! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 02:13:24 PM
Maybe he was giving us a heads up to get our plans in order ready because he was in fact honkering down for the count. :lol: I would not be surprised if we begin to have fewer sightings of Michael’s children and his family over the next several months. These trials possibly being put off allowing him time to get everything inconspiculously in order for them would make a helluva lot of sense to me.  By now, I would suspect he’s about ready. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 12, 2011, 02:37:29 PM

Ok I just came across this article that is scaring the crap out of me!! Our Canadian government is lying to us about the amount of radiation hanging in the air here in BC Canada, where I live! They say the level here is just as high as it is at the original site in Japan. It is also affecting the west coat of the US and they are covering it up also!! What the hell is going on??  has anyone else heard about this? If so please share whatever info you have thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 03:08:02 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"

Does that mean something big is going to happen this year?

2011?

To me this proves MJ is coming back. That's why he chose 2011, not 2010 or 2009. But 2011! The Illuminati is going to make their big move this year and MJ has to do something about it, - but you're not alone Mike, not alone. You got us, your precious army of L.O.V.E! :lol:

If what you say is true, I'm very very scared & worried for Michael. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

April 12, 2011, 03:40:11 PM
My opinions on this one.

My opinions on this one.

Dear angranity!

I feel the same about "some'"of the charities that are presented to us.I know for a fact that people who make donations or charities have some tax deduction and by charities dirty money ca be washed also.So the world in we are living is not very pleasant that is for sure.Another thing that I noticed is that ,how is possible with so many charities that are today ,the number of children who need food,clothes and a home to live are growing  :?  :?: .This is wierd and I really don't know if the money goes to children in need,to earthquakes victims or are for someone else  :(  :? .I tend to believe that money goes to rich people and many of the charities are a scam.Not all of them but a big part for sure.
Now I dont know if someone here saw The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassuss movie,with Heath Ledger ? I ask this because in that movie it was said something that I think it's important about charities.The movie itself is very,very strange and if I remember correct,Colin Farrel who was at Elizabeth Taylor funeral ,had a small role aslo.Anyway it was something about a man who donated to charities but he didn't knew that all he did was a lie.I have to see the movie again to be sure.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 12, 2011, 07:11:39 PM
mjj4ever777 wrote:

Ok I just came across this article that is scaring the crap out of me!! Our Canadian government is lying to us about the amount of radiation hanging in the air here in BC Canada, where I live! They say the level here is just as high as it is at the original site in Japan. It is also affecting the west coat of the US and they are covering it up also!! What the hell is going on?? has anyone else heard about this? If so please share whatever info you have thanks!

That's happening, it can be read on the internet the media are not reporting nothing of the sort, you can read at this link

And the following was written by a Venezuelan journalist independent:

NUCLEAR ACCIDENT IN JAPAN: ALERT!:
The "media", we have been regulating the impact of the Japanese nuclear tragedy. We have gone from a "almost nothing and under control" to a devastating reality. The atomic power plant FUKISHIMA crumbles and threatens the entire world!.
They are capitalist, neo-liberal media and in the service of the manufacturers of nuclear power plants, those who seek to misinform us to make"the thing, without much scandal". The truth is that the situation could become one of the most serious nuclear accidents of human history, departing from the two killer nuclear bombs in 1945.
The French, have described the accident in the six level, of a total of seven!. In other words, the thing is very serious!
Europeans say that "we are witnessing a Chernobyl (Russia) in slow motion".
By the way one of the most widespread diseases of the Russian accident at Chernobyl, thyroid cancer was and is for this reason that the Japanese have distributed 200,000 doses of iodine, to prevent this terrible disease caused by radiation.
Pedro Antonio Hurtado Honrubia in REBELLION, reads as follows:
"It is not already simply to deceive, lie, manipulate, but a total disregard for human life." Everything about purely economic interests. "Human life not matter anything when what is in the interests of corporate advertisers and other lobbies neoliberales…"

LEVELS OF RADIATION:
A dental x-ray produces 10 MICROS (Micro Sievert), also can produce it a tomography.
An exhibition of over 100 buses, can already cause alarming symptoms such as vomiting, dizziness.
About 1000 buses, produce bleeding.
About 4000 Micros, produces death.
Already in Fukushima has been released by the explosions a level of radiation "out of the ordinary" and poorly informed by the authorities (sources say that it passed the 200 bus).
Today this radioactive cloud is coming to Tokyo (35 million), about 759 kilometers of the disaster and to the Eastern Russian city of VLADIVOSTOK (579 thousand inhabitants). Depending on the winds and the weather, this conflagration can move to neighbouring countries of Asia, Russia, Europe, China, and you dare the winds into the territory of the United States.
As we have learned here, the damage of the radiation depends on the level of the same and the prolongation of the disaster.
In Chernobyl, there was equivalent to 400 bombs nuclear DE IROSHIMA Y NAGASAKI radiation and its effects covered about 2 thousand square kilometres almost all over Europe to affect.

Francisco Natera Amundaraín
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2011, 01:17:59 PM
I'm skeptical about HAARP and all the Fake Alien Invasion stuff, satelites which will use holographics systems in the air to show us God...  :roll:

I prefer believe in the Death Hoax, there are more proofs, this is more real and more possible.

You know, the "boss" of this world don't need such a project to earn money and control the world, they're already doing it with TV, facebook, commercial music, reality TV, politics, banks, etc... that's what Michael want to fight by showing people that:

News are bullshit > because he can fake his own death in front of 6billions people in the world.

Make people think by themselves > that's what we're doing, and we influence people around us (I show the Death Hoax to 2 friends, and then we talked about all the world bullshits, I showed them the "truth" about the world, the politics, the medias etc... and then my 2 friends will influence other people, etc... :) ).
This point is important, that's what Michael want Believers to do.  ;)

With us, influencing people, and with him when he'll be back to shock the wolrd, I think it's a good opposition against powerfull people, that we called "illuminati" even if I don't like this word because it's not really exact.

But, Michael and Believers can't change the world. Because what's important is the consequences of all the Death Hoax, not the Death Hoax.
I mean people can change the wolrd, if Michael and us manage to enlighten people.

Ok, MJ comeback. Then what ? If he's alone, he won't change the world.
The most important point is the people all around the world when they'll see the news: if they'll receive the message or not.

If they don't, and if nothing change in people minds, the comeback will just be the biggest buzz in history, and will be considered as artistic, as "Michael Jackson's Show". But the rich will continue to get richer, the society will continue to beeing more crazier each day, because people will still be in the darkness.

But if they do, if they receive the message, the comeback and then surely the movie (to explain the death hoax, to be the Light) will just be the start for the people to wake up. And then people will not be just sheeps, but will start to "fight" this society and "illuminatis".

That's what I believe, I hope I'm right. I would love this to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions