Re: Japan earthquake
March 22, 2011, 01:43:03 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
NightOwl wrote:

And look at the time on the clock, too. There's 11 and 2 or 3...

of truth that all these recent events make me feel paranoid and very scared :roll:

I know, I feel the same. Sometimes I've asked am I becoming crazy or is the world upside down in many ways. But like with this clock, I can only look at the card and the photo and it's not my imagination. And, there are just too many people feeling the same, so, the world IS upside down in many ways.

MJFAN7, you asked about the cards, here are 2 old threads for you.
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=7364
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=7364  
I hadn't payed much attention to these cards, but this clock thing is just so bizarre now..

Sometimes I feel I want to detach myself from everything and move into the woods or mountains. Maybe I'll run into Mike there  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2011, 02:59:01 PM
Text 'JAPAN' to 20222 to donate $10 to the Save the Children foundation, it will just be added to your phone bill. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Dancer

March 22, 2011, 03:18:03 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Text 'JAPAN' to 20222 to donate $10 to the Save the Children foundation, it will just be added to your phone bill. <3
Since the Save the Children foundation refused to take donations from MJ fans and doesn't wish to be associated with his name :shock:   :(   :evil:  , I decided to donate to another charity.
See this thread:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

March 22, 2011, 03:34:45 PM
Quote from: "Dancer"
Since the Save the Children foundation refused to take donations from MJ fans and doesn't wish to be associated with his name :shock:   :(   :evil:  , I decided to donate to another charity.
See this thread:

I heard about that. :cry:
But they're still a great charity, and it's for the children... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Dancer

March 22, 2011, 03:41:34 PM
I heard about that. :cry:
But they're still a great charity, and it's for the children... :(
Yes, but there are other great charities in every country... 'Save the Children' is not the only one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Sarahli

March 22, 2011, 04:08:51 PM
New cybervirus found in Japan / Stuxnet designed to attack off-line servers via USB memory sticks

The Yomiuri Shimbun

Stuxnet, a computer virus designed to attack servers isolated from the Internet, such as at power plants, has been confirmed on 63 personal computers in Japan since July, according to major security firm Symantec Corp.

The virus does not cause any damage online, but once it enters an industrial system, it can send a certain program out of control.

Symantec says the virus reaches the servers via USB memory sticks, and warns against the careless use of such devices.

Systems at power plants, gas stations and water facilities are not connected to the Internet to protect them from cyber-attacks.

A Symantec engineer who has analyzed the virus said it was made using advanced technology, and it is highly likely a well-funded organization, not an individual, produced it. The virus has spread throughout the globe via the Internet.

After Stuxnet finds its way onto an ordinary computer via the Internet, it hides there, waiting for a USB memory stick to be connected to the computer, when it transfers itself to the memory stick. When the USB device is then connected to a computer linked to an isolated server, it can enter the system and take control of it.

As computers that harbor Stuxnet do not operate strangely, the virus can be transferred to a memory stick inadvertently.

According to the security company, the virus is designed to target a German-made program often used in systems managing water, gas and oil pipelines. The program is used at public utilities around the world, including in Japan.

The virus could cause such systems to act erratically, and it could take months to restore them to normal.

The 63 infected computers found in Japan were likely infected sometime after June.

According to the company, about 60 percent of the computers that have been infected with the virus were discovered in Iran. Since September, about 30,000 computers there have been found to be infected with the virus. The country's Industry and Mines Ministry has called the virus an electronic act of war.

Some computers at the Iranian Bushehr nuclear power plant, which is scheduled to begin operation in October, have been infected with the virus.

A supervisor at the plant said the virus has not damaged the facility's main computer system and would not affect its planned opening.

In Japan, no public utilities have been affected by the virus. Nevertheless, the Cabinet Office's National Information Security Center has urged electric power companies to exercise extreme care when using USB devices, and to scan any programs that may have been tampered with.
(Oct. 5, 2010)

--------------
Can it be somehow related? Do we know how the power plants got destroyed? I have no clue but i found that suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 07, 2011, 10:33:44 AM
Another earthquake hit Japan about 40 minutes ago!!! It was a 7.4 and there is a Tsunami watch in effect as we speak!!! My heart and prayers go out to all those poor people...what is happening to our world??? This is soooo sad! :(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 02:04:17 PM
[youtube:3ksvy01m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdQ8IVAz39Y[/youtube:3ksvy01m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 07, 2011, 05:42:23 PM
Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"
[youtube:ciwb27yp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdQ8IVAz39Y[/youtube:ciwb27yp]

Very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 07, 2011, 06:23:30 PM
Oh My God! Where are we coming from? That is so cruel from the USA. They want to rule the world?  Let's not forget that they killed so many people. They are probably the cause of the Twin Towers collapsing, in NYC. Again how many people did they kill? Innocent people that have done anything wrong. This is very scary, I am scared. Because of the USA our gas is going higher and higher each freaken day. In canada we have Alberta full of gas, we are rich of that, but hey we cannot use it because of political mumbo jumbo, USA wouldn't make money.  I will stop here, before there will be a fight going on, this is a delicate subject, especially for Americans. They love their country, and what I am saying may offend them. Believe me it has nothing to do with the population it is f@#$% gorvernment they have. I hope Obama is not the same. God bless us all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

April 07, 2011, 07:03:00 PM
I want to make clear that I do not share the same ideology of Fidel Castro, but in the following article Fidel does a good analysis of what is happening in Libya and the consequences of the earthquake in Japan.

NATO's Fascist War

by Fidel Castro Ruz

You didn’t have to be clairvoyant to foresee what I wrote with great detail in three Reflection Articles I published on the CubaDebate website between February 21 and March 3: “The NATO Plan Is to Occupy Libya,” “The Cynical Danse Macabre,” and “NATO’s Inevitable War.”  

Not even the fascist leaders of Germany and Italy were so blatantly shameless regarding the Spanish Civil War unleashed in 1936, an event that maybe a lot of people have been recalling over these past days.  

Almost 75 years to the day have passed since then, but nothing that has happened over the last 75 centuries, or even 75 millenniums of human life on our planet can compare.

Sometimes it seems that those of us who serenely voice our opinions on these issues are exaggerating. I dare say that we have actually been naive to assume that we all should be aware of the deception or colossal ignorance that humanity has been dragged into.

In 1936 there was an intense clash between two systems and ideologies of more or less equal military power.  

The arms back then seemed more like toys compared with today’s weapons. Humanity’s survival was not threatened despite the destructive power and the locally lethal force deployed. Entire cities and even nations could have been virtually destroyed. But never was the human race, in its totality, at risk of being exterminated several times over for the stupid and suicidal power developed by modern science and technology.  

With these current realities in mind, it is embarrassing to read the continuous news reports on the use of powerful laser-guided rockets with 100% accuracy, fighter-bombers that go twice the speed of light, potent explosives that blow apart uranium-hardened metals that have an everlasting effect on the inhabitants and their descendants.  

Cuba stated its position regarding the internal situation in Libya at the meeting in Geneva. Without hesitating, Cuba defended the idea of a political solution to the conflict in Libya and was categorically opposed to any foreign military intervention.

In a world where the alliance between the United States and the developed capitalist powers of Europe increasingly take hold of the people’s resources and fruits of their labor, any honest citizen, whatever their standpoint to the government, would be opposed to a foreign military intervention in their country.

But most absurd about the current situation is the fact that before the brutal war broke out in Northern Africa, in another region of the world, nearly 10 000 kilometers away, a nuclear accident had occurred in one of the most populated areas of the world following a tsunami caused by a 9.0 earthquake, which has already cost a hard-working nation like Japan nearly 30 000 lives. Such accident would have not occurred 75 years before.

In Haiti, a poor and underdeveloped country, a nearly 7.0 quake according to the Richter scale, caused over 300 000 deaths, countless people wounded and hundreds of thousands harmed.

However, what was terribly tragic in Japan was the accident at the Fukushima nuclear plant, whose consequences are still to be assessed.

I will only recall some of the main stories published by the news agencies:

ANSA.- Fukushima 1 nuclear plant is releasing “extremely high and potentially lethal radiations,” said Gregory Jaczko, chairman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), the US nuclear entity.

EFE.- The nuclear threat stemming from the serious situation at a Japanese plant, following the earthquake, has triggered security revisions in atomic plants around the world and has made some countries paralyze their plans.

Reuters.- Japan's devastating earthquake and deepening nuclear crisis could result in losses of up to $200 billion for Japanese economy, but the global impact remains hard to gauge.

EFE.- The deterioration of one reactor after another at Japan's Fukushima nuclear center continued to feed fears of a pending nuclear disaster as desperate attempts to control a radioactive leak did nothing to provide even a glimmer of hope.

AFP.- Japan´s Emperor Akihito expressed concern about the unpredictable character of the nuclear crisis hitting Japan following the quake and tsunami that killed thousands of people and left 500 000 homeless. New quake reported in the Tokyo area.

There are reports talking about even more concerning issues.

Some refer to the presence of toxic radioactive iodine in Tokyo’s drinking water, which doubles the tolerable amount that can be consumed by the smallest children in the Japanese capital. One of these reports says that the stocks of bottled water are shrinking in Tokyo, a city located in a prefecture at more than 200 kilometers from Fukushima.

This series of circumstances poses a dramatic situation on our world.

I can express freely my views on the war in Libya.

I do not share political or religious views with the leader of that country. I am a Marxist-Leninist and a follower of Marti, as I have already said.

I see Libya as a member of the Non-Aligned Movement and a sovereign State of the nearly 200 members of the United Nations.

Never, a large or small country, in this case with only 5 million inhabitants, was the victim of such a brutal attack  by the air force of a militaristic organization with thousands of fighter-bombers, more than 100 submarines, nuclear aircraft carriers, and sufficient arsenal to destroy the planet many times over.  Our species had never encountered this situation and there had been nothing similar 75 years ago, when the Nazi bombers attacked targets in Spain.

Now, however, the criminal and discredited NATO will write a "beautiful" little story about its "humanitarian" bombing.

If Gaddafi honors the traditions of his people and decides to fight to the last breath, as he has promised, together with the Libyans who are facing the worst bombing a country has ever suffered, NATO and its criminal projects will sink into the mire of shame.

The people respect and believe in men who fulfill their duty.

More than 50 years ago, when the United States killed more than a hundred Cubans with the explosion of merchant ship "La Coubre" our people proclaimed "Patria o Muerte." (Homeland or Death). They have fulfilled this, and have always been determined to keep their word.

"Anyone who tries to seize Cuba," said the most glorious fighter in our history-"will only gather the dust of her soil soaked in blood."

I beg you to excuse the frankness with which I address the issue.

Fidel Castro Ruz

28 March 2011

8:14 p.m.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 07, 2011, 09:03:57 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Oh My God! Where are we coming from? That is so cruel from the USA. They want to rule the world?  Let's not forget that they killed so many people. They are probably the cause of the Twin Towers collapsing, in NYC. Again how many people did they kill? Innocent people that have done anything wrong. This is very scary, I am scared. Because of the USA our gas is going higher and higher each freaken day. In canada we have Alberta full of gas, we are rich of that, but hey we cannot use it because of political mumbo jumbo, USA wouldn't make money.  I will stop here, before there will be a fight going on, this is a delicate subject, especially for Americans. They love their country, and what I am saying may offend them. Believe me it has nothing to do with the population it is f@#$% gorvernment they have. I hope Obama is not the same. God bless us all..

It's all about agenda...the governments have other agenda's then to 'protect' the people.

For example (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) this article says Libya is sitting on 142 tonnes of gold...that's 6.4 billion dollars.
Also I can't remember which country but they were sitting on tonnes of oil.
What about Afghanistan (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), they have tonnes of copper, iron, gold, oil and gas, and coal -- as well as precious gems such as emeralds and rubies.
These countries have the resources to become one of the richest countries in the world yet they aren't.
Just by looking at what these other countries have that is enough for governments to give up innocent lives for the sake of their own motivations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 08, 2011, 08:15:50 AM
Also I can't remember which country but they were sitting on tonnes of oil.
What about Afghanistan (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... -mine.html), they have tonnes of copper, iron, gold, oil and gas, and coal -- as well as precious gems such as emeralds and rubies.
These countries have the resources to become one of the richest countries in the world yet they aren't.
Just by looking at what these other countries have that is enough for governments to give up innocent lives for the sake of their own motivations.

And the opium,...More than half of the fields that surround the main Australian base in Afghanistan are being used to plant opium poppies, while coalition forces "are striving to minimize" in the Afghans of the lucrative crop area.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 08, 2011, 08:17:56 AM
Luminescence phenomenon Miyagi Japan of earthquake

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zgooTL9hEc0[/YouTube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 10, 2011, 12:29:46 PM
Troops in Afghanistan admit cultivation and trafficking opium

[youtube:l2tzslhm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09IzdNWeIUk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:l2tzslhm]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions