Re: Japan earthquake
March 12, 2011, 09:48:45 AM
and please put some truth and some backbone in those government officials who try so hard to convince us that they ALWAYS have it under control.  When in fact the only one who can and will control anything is God Himself.  Trust in Him and not in man. He will not lead you astray.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

March 12, 2011, 10:46:20 AM
Quote from: "MO_1219"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"
" I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for mans’ mismanagement of the planet." Michael Jackson.

We have to change, number one is to have faith in God, and pray. Secondly stop hatred, this is due to wars, and nuclear bombs etc. etc.. If there were no wars we wouldn't have all this problems. I do strongly believe that if we do not change this will continue and continue and get worse. Some of you may say, my opinion does not make sense, that is your prerogative, but I feel strong into my belief. So we need to spread the word, we need to do something. I will start here in my country, find a solution. Who is with me?

Let's pray together :'-)
I believe in God, I believe God will lead us to find a solution.

Yes let's pray...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

March 12, 2011, 10:47:53 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Dear Father, be the comfort and source of strength for everyone who has been affected by this disaster. Guide and direct rescue workers with your wisdom and give them supernatural strength for the task ahead of them. Please move miraculously to enable the stabilizing of the nuclear reactors so that your earth and the environment suffer as little as possible from this. Those who are experiencing the grief of loss of loved ones, wrap them tight in your mercy and grace and carry them when they feel no longer able to take the next step. This I ask of you in the name of your Son Jesus.

AMEN.. MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE ENTIRE WORLD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

March 12, 2011, 10:57:42 AM
Sorry, But I don´t believe that nature can be so cruel to us..
this is the work of the devil..

H.A.A.R.P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2011, 11:03:13 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Sorry, But I don´t believe that nature can be so cruel to us..
this is the work of the devil..

H.A.A.R.P

I have to say I agree with you. HAARP -- Some VERY evil 'people'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

rasyteTopic starter

March 12, 2011, 11:29:32 AM
Dear Father, be the comfort and source of strength for everyone who has been affected by this disaster. Guide and direct rescue workers with your wisdom and give them supernatural strength for the task ahead of them. Please move miraculously to enable the stabilizing of the nuclear reactors so that your earth and the environment suffer as little as possible from this. Those who are experiencing the grief of loss of loved ones, wrap them tight in your mercy and grace and carry them when they feel no longer able to take the next step. This I ask of you in the name of your Son Jesus.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

March 12, 2011, 02:01:15 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello people!!!!

I just came home from work and some of my friends told me that a earthquake hit again  :? .
OMG I can't believe this,yesterday it was a earthquake in China and now in Japan also??????  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :cry:  :cry: .What is happening to our world?????  :?: In february we had an earthquake in New Zeeland, so what more disasters will happen and when???
It's like a nightmare,like a bad dream .Since 2009 the disasters are more often ,maybe Michael was right,we have just 4 years to make it right and after that will be ireversible  :? .Why have so many people have to die?? :cry:  :cry:
God help us but we live strange times this is for sure.

[attachment=0:h3rn5pch]c42a840098beb6f84c191ac289884b43.jpg[/attachment:h3rn5pch]
Even for a country used to earthquakes, this one was of horrific proportions because of the tsunami that crashed ashore, swallowing everything in its path as it surged several miles (kilometers) inland before retreating. The apocalyptic images on Japanese TV of powerful, debris-filled waves, uncontrolled fires and a ship caught in a massive whirlpool resembled scenes from a Hollywood disaster movie.

LOVE

Don't tell me you believe in 2012 BS.  :)
Nothing happen to our world. Our world live "his life"... Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos, hurricanes... always happen, maybe since.........
1 000 000 000 000 years ?  :lol:
It's natural...

Just the medias, and the collective mind make us believe this is not normal, not natural, etc...
Big earthquakes in Japan: 1995, 1923... and a lot more...

Don't believe the Earth is becoming a disaster.

Tectonic plates, climatology... everything evolves in the planet... nothing is freeze for eternity.

And if God exists ? Why the f* he would kill us ? I'm atheist so explain me.

Hello Cameron!!!

Please dont laugh at me ok?? I didn't say I believe what media tells me .I never said that,I know that this events occured before, I'm not stupid.All I said it was Michael told us about things being irreversible and why so many people have to die.A powerful eartquake hit Romania in 1977 on 4 march and then alot of people had died  :cry: .I dont know who to blame,I dont know what to think anymore,ok?
Maybe you are right,but who knows what the REAL-TRUTH is,in this World we are living  :?  :?  :? .We dont know nothig for sure ,just what we want to believe.

Michael Jackson - 'Planet Earth'
[youtube:h3rn5pch]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTYT9cWDJ0&nofeather=True[/youtube:h3rn5pch]

LOVE

Hey !
I never laught at you, why do you say that ?
I just say, what's happening is natural. I don't believe in illuminati (but I know that a few people own the all world and are evil against people), or HAARP, or 2012. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

March 12, 2011, 02:14:50 PM
@ Cameron

Hey !
I just say, what's happening is natural. I don't believe in illuminati (but I know that a few people own the all world and are evil against people), or HAARP, or 2012.  

Just because you dont believe it to be so, dont make it a fact, the Illuminati is real, whether you believe it or not, dont make it not exist, the same with HAARP.  It is up to each and every one of us what we believe.

We live in very strange times, and the Japan earthquake makes quite a distraction from the rest of the world.

Blessings to all in Japan and each and every one on this forum.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 12, 2011, 02:35:30 PM
check this video..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

March 12, 2011, 02:51:12 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
@ Cameron

Hey !
I just say, what's happening is natural. I don't believe in illuminati (but I know that a few people own the all world and are evil against people), or HAARP, or 2012.  

Just because you dont believe it to be so, dont make it a fact, the Illuminati is real, whether you believe it or not, dont make it not exist, the same with HAARP.  It is up to each and every one of us what we believe.

We live in very strange times, and the Japan earthquake makes quite a distraction from the rest of the world.

Blessings to all in Japan and each and every one on this forum.

:)

Ok, you have different opinion, and i like it !
Illuminati existed in the past, but no longer today. Today this is powerfull people who own the world. They are nothing to do with the 18th century illuminati who were scientists... :)
Powerfull people (banks, companies, medias...) and corrupted politics that what I call Illuminati for me.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

MissG

March 12, 2011, 06:09:08 PM

Thanks for the text. I read it loud just in case it can be transformed in to a fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 12, 2011, 06:19:55 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Ok, you have different opinion, and i like it !
Illuminati existed in the past, but no longer today. Today this is powerfull people who own the world. They are nothing to do with the 18th century illuminati who were scientists... :)

Right, and even today´s "illuminati with tomati" agendas are based on theories and conspiracies related to the NWO.

Adam Weishaupt just challenged what the faith was feeding, enough reason to be labeled as satanic in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 12, 2011, 06:27:27 PM
Speaking of Illuminati, here is a tweet by guess who…TheIlluminati :?

ThelIluminati The Illuminati

The earthquake shifted the coast of Japan 8 feet and the Earth's axis by 4 inches. Prepare for the worst. #prayforJapan #prayforEarth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

March 12, 2011, 06:45:01 PM
YEAR 2008, THE JOURNALIST BENJAMIN FULFORD DENOUNCED THE THREAT OF AN EARTHQUAKE AGAINST JAPAN CAUSED BY THE WEAPON HAARP

Canadian journalist Benjamin Fulford in East of the Illuminati by telling the truth denounced the threat of an earthquake in Japan caused by an attack using the weapon HAARP against Japan in February of 2008. TODAY IT IS A FACT, IT HAS ACCOMPLISHED THE ATTACK AGAINST JAPAN. More than half a century ago did it throwing bombs on Japan, today may its plan have been bursting the Japanese nuclear plants by attacking with the HAARP weapon

Begins its video commenting on his meeting with Japanese Finance Minister which said the threat of using "earthquakes-making machine" against Japan, if this country is not accessed to the demands of the Illuminati.
The shadow government is using this terrible threat that is consolidated in the reality of earthquakes, tsunamis, and severe weather events against those countries that do not follow their dictates endangering the lives of millions of people.
Fulford speaks here of something still more serious, if it should be, and is in no way,
"it must be given the slightest excuse to launch a third world war".
A very understandable position but that us seems difficult to digest knowing that we do not have anything with that confronting the enormous power that is using the secret government against the Nations and their citizens and where the result is always salda with thousands of victims.
Fulford analyzes the reasons why there have been these terrible events, Indonesia tsunami, cyclone in Myanmar and earthquake in China, all of which are linked to political and economic reasons that led to the secret government with absolute power in the United States.UU. It prefigured their threats against these countries.
"EE."UU. "it is no longer the policeman of the world to become the bully of the planet".
"How long?" is the question that one is done.
We also have the opportunity to observe plasma weapons launched by a plane. Which can give us an idea of what is happening in our airspace.
But perhaps the most interesting perhaps the video is the inclusion of an excerpt of documentary that speaks precisely of HAARP technology. For those who still doubt the existence of this deadly and terrible tool, one of the people appearing in this is the public relations of the project HAARP explaining what is.

[youtube:yj95bnmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP1c0PWaR4Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:yj95bnmg]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 12, 2011, 06:50:13 PM
I am sorry Paula, but that man in the video does not give me ANY credibility at all.

BTW, Chávez talked about USA drilling under water destroying the techtonic plates of countries. Where do those ideas come from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal