Andrea

Re: Japan earthquake
March 11, 2011, 07:46:30 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

This is terrible, I just saw the images on the news and I was shocked, I don't even know what to say, I just hope the people there will find the strength to go through this.

The date set off my alarm bells and after all that is happening in the world now with Libya, this seems to be such a convenient disaster for those that want the public not to pay attention to that what happens in the middle east. Here in Holland we had the news that the marines were set free, all is well again, now pay attention to Japan. I really hope that gut feeling is wrong, because it would make this horrible disaster double as horrible, but I just have a bad feeling about this.

My eyes have been inundated all day with those horrifying images of buildings and cars being swept away and it makes me feel sick to know that people are actually there, living and dying through this.  

But I have a bad gut feeling about this too.  The first thing that immediately came to my mind was HAARP.  I totally realize that this earthquake could be a genuine act of mother nature but I have that creeping doubt in the back of my mind that it was orchestrated by TPTB.  It's an effective distraction for anything else that is going on in the world and it also cripples and makes Japan dependent on foreign aid, increasing their debt.  Japan is currently number 2 on the List of National Debt by Country.  Could this disaster bankrupt Japan??

I'm really not trying to be insensitive and to be honest, it kinda makes me sick that my mind immediately "goes there" when stuff like this happens.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 11, 2011, 07:50:47 PM
Playing Cards of the New World Order and the fun of some - Growing levels of radiation in Japan nuclear plant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 11, 2011, 10:45:14 PM
[youtube:2pv0514x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX7Q0bdG0MQ[/youtube:2pv0514x]

MJ wrote this song for the 1995 Great Hanshin earthquake in Japan.
I think MJ is praying for Japan now  :'-(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2011, 11:33:21 PM
There have been approximately 162 aftershocks hitting Japan with magnitudes between 5.0 and 6.0.... it is absolutely devastating.  May the people of Japan find the strength to get through this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 12, 2011, 01:09:17 AM
I know I woke up to the news this morning here in the states.
Hope everyone is okay.
I have a bud on another board whose son is going to college in Japan.
She said  he "thought it was just another earthquake" [8.6.]
Oh to be so young and naive. lol
Unfortunately she lives in Hawaii.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2011, 02:48:19 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello people!!!!

I just came home from work and some of my friends told me that a earthquake hit again  :? .
OMG I can't believe this,yesterday it was a earthquake in China and now in Japan also??????  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :cry:  :cry: .What is happening to our world?????  :?: In february we had an earthquake in New Zeeland, so what more disasters will happen and when???
It's like a nightmare,like a bad dream .Since 2009 the disasters are more often ,maybe Michael was right,we have just 4 years to make it right and after that will be ireversible  :? .Why have so many people have to die?? :cry:  :cry:
God help us but we live strange times this is for sure.

[attachment=0:2lugel4x]c42a840098beb6f84c191ac289884b43.jpg[/attachment:2lugel4x]
Even for a country used to earthquakes, this one was of horrific proportions because of the tsunami that crashed ashore, swallowing everything in its path as it surged several miles (kilometers) inland before retreating. The apocalyptic images on Japanese TV of powerful, debris-filled waves, uncontrolled fires and a ship caught in a massive whirlpool resembled scenes from a Hollywood disaster movie.

LOVE

Don't tell me you believe in 2012 BS.  :)
Nothing happen to our world. Our world live "his life"... Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos, hurricanes... always happen, maybe since.........
1 000 000 000 000 years ?  :lol:
It's natural...

Just the medias, and the collective mind make us believe this is not normal, not natural, etc...
Big earthquakes in Japan: 1995, 1923... and a lot more...

Don't believe the Earth is becoming a disaster.

Tectonic plates, climatology... everything evolves in the planet... nothing is freeze for eternity.

And if God exists ? Why the f* he would kill us ? I'm atheist so explain me.

Hello Cameron!!!

Please dont laugh at me ok?? I didn't say I believe what media tells me .I never said that,I know that this events occured before, I'm not stupid.All I said it was Michael told us about things being irreversible and why so many people have to die.A powerful eartquake hit Romania in 1977 on 4 march and then alot of people had died  :cry: .I dont know who to blame,I dont know what to think anymore,ok?
Maybe you are right,but who knows what the REAL-TRUTH is,in this World we are living  :?  :?  :? .We dont know nothig for sure ,just what we want to believe.

Michael Jackson - 'Planet Earth'
[youtube:2lugel4x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTYT9cWDJ0&nofeather=True[/youtube:2lugel4x]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 12, 2011, 03:25:06 AM
" I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for mans’ mismanagement of the planet." Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 12, 2011, 03:33:35 AM
If we are staying at homes safely right now, it doesn't mean that this kind of disaster is never going to happen to us. This is what people forget. "It didn't happen to me, so let's hope it never does" kind of logic is not going to save you or save this planet. We are all talking of making the change but we do nothing. And unfortunately I do not see anything positive for the rest of this old world's life and for our future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2011, 04:03:51 AM
This is so devastating, prayers for all that lost someone & prayers for all affected by this massive earthquake  :( Very sad, I'm still in sock. Let's keep the faith & continue to pray......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

MissG

March 12, 2011, 04:41:24 AM
I has been reported as the strongest quake in Japan in 1000 years!
And the worst. The nuclear plants are damaged  :|  :|
Let´s hope Japan does not end up as a second Chernobyl  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 12, 2011, 05:20:29 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
You think there is a connection, Souza?
I am not thinking anything yet, I haven't looked into any connections. But there is a little voice in my head that tells me this is connected. I think the situation in Libya is very dangerous, and I think they noticed the anger of people that NO ONE is sending troops to help those people there. Now all eyes are on Japan and all help will go to Japan (and yes, of course it should, no discussion about that), it seems too convenient. Get what I mean? But like I said, it's just a gut feeling.

Yes agree, seems like too convenient  - like a distraction!  :shock:  That thought struck me also.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2011, 08:17:36 AM
:evil: It really pisses me off how the government seem to think they can tell people anything, and we are dumb enough to believe it.  Condescending to say the least.  There’s been 2 explosions, and yet they try to tell us that “we don’t have “too much” to worry about.  BULLSHIT.  Whatever restraints they put in place while building these reactors were put there for a reason.  A SAFETY precaution.  Not just because.  If ANY of them have been compromised by these damn explosions, danger is imminent.  Just don’t pacify me. It’s insulting.  There are radioactive particles being released into the air and you can’t direct or circumvent where the air goes.  No one has found a way to control that yet. :roll:   Also in the water surely chemicals are being at this moment dumped.  I am not that complacent to believe what the government tells me.  They are known to be the biggest liars in the world. :evil: But I see what I see.  People are dying with more to come.  And that is not an illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

March 12, 2011, 08:26:12 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
" I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for mans’ mismanagement of the planet." Michael Jackson.

We have to change, number one is to have faith in God, and pray. Secondly stop hatred, this is due to wars, and nuclear bombs etc. etc.. If there were no wars we wouldn't have all this problems. I do strongly believe that if we do not change this will continue and continue and get worse. Some of you may say, my opinion does not make sense, that is your prerogative, but I feel strong into my belief. So we need to spread the word, we need to do something. I will start here in my country, find a solution. Who is with me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 12, 2011, 08:56:52 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"

We have to change, number one is to have faith in God, and pray. Secondly stop hatred, this is due to wars, and nuclear bombs etc. etc.. If there were no wars we wouldn't have all this problems. I do strongly believe that if we do not change this will continue and continue and get worse. Some of you may say, my opinion does not make sense, that is your prerogative, but I feel strong into my belief. So we need to spread the word, we need to do something. I will start here in my country, find a solution. Who is with me?

Let's pray together :'-)
I believe in God, I believe God will lead us to find a solution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 12, 2011, 09:32:04 AM
Dear Father, be the comfort and source of strength for everyone who has been affected by this disaster. Guide and direct rescue workers with your wisdom and give them supernatural strength for the task ahead of them. Please move miraculously to enable the stabilizing of the nuclear reactors so that your earth and the environment suffer as little as possible from this. Those who are experiencing the grief of loss of loved ones, wrap them tight in your mercy and grace and carry them when they feel no longer able to take the next step. This I ask of you in the name of your Son Jesus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions