MissG

Re: Japan earthquake
March 14, 2011, 12:21:55 PM
You know what Sarahli? At times i wonder if some weird influential folks are going around destroying just to fit as a fact the predictions written either in the Bible or the mayan calendar.
Makes no sense, but I doubt someone could predict all of this coming events years ago.

Either we are putting those textes in to the context a la "barnum" or someone who wants to make the textes for real is creating all this.

However, the most plausible scenario is that the earth is coming to another cicle thanks to all the polution, deforestation and drillings all over  :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

luchy

March 14, 2011, 01:41:05 PM
I think seeing the tragedy that has befallen Japan, Michael will not be stopped as soon as we have seen some reports that as of the estate or any relatives to help this country, as happened in Haiti, but will have no Mike's finger, but the heart to help these people, shame to see so many people suffering with unsurpassed total losses and loss of loved ones, only by God himself, I think Michael was touched by it.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

March 14, 2011, 02:32:47 PM
Didn't the bible say something about 3 years of disasters, and then peace? :?

If 3 years began in the beginning of 2010 with the Haiti earthquake, then it should end at the end of 2013. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

March 14, 2011, 04:35:49 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Didn't the bible say something about 3 years of disasters, and then peace? :?

If 3 years began in the beginning of 2010 with the Haiti earthquake, then it should end at the end of 2013. :shock:

2013 ?
MJ in TII (2009): "We have 4 years..."  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Sarahli

March 14, 2011, 05:17:22 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
You know what Sarahli? At times i wonder if some weird influential folks are going around destroying just to fit as a fact the predictions written either in the Bible or the mayan calendar.
Makes no sense, but I doubt someone could predict all of this coming events years ago.

Either we are putting those textes in to the context a la "barnum" or someone who wants to make the textes for real is creating all this.

However, the most plausible scenario is that the earth is coming to another cicle thanks to all the polution, deforestation and drillings all over  :evil:

Why would they do that is the question i am asking myself. The irony is that in the end the prophecies are still being fulfilled.

In reality i think that we are living the pending doom of the evil ones who think that they rule the world (economy, religions, weather, food etc.). Of course they create chaos on purpose....now we ask ourselves if it's HAARP or not HAARP and it is also done in order to confuse us and make us forget God, but they are not all powerful and seismic activity has existed since the beginning of this world and the archeology findings prove it, they have not created it. What is the result of all that is that the people awakening to the truth begin to think that with technology the dark side can control everything but the truth is that they can't, so we should not fear them and look deeper within. I know you don't believe in God but this is He who is in total control and in the end they will be destroyed because God will never let them take over the world. So they can play with HAARP but it will certainly not last long and they will destroy themselves in the end.

This is the material world we live in and what we are seeing all around us is just the result of the accumulation of everything bad that has been going on since centuries in the world, surfacing for everyone to see and consider. I am in fear that it is going to get worse and what you suggest correspond to the earth entering in a new phase/cycle and before the happy ending there's going to be a lot of turbulences. Weather activity goes in accordance with the times we live in it seems. I know the people mock 2012 and the end of this world but i wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. It stays not too much time to get it right. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Dancer

March 14, 2011, 09:54:16 PM
According to news websites, there is a fire in reactor 4. This was announced by the government spokesman Yukio Edano.

:(

Let us pray for Japan...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

paula-c

March 15, 2011, 08:30:03 AM
Radiation 33
 This is an account in Google news of some agencies in Spanish about what is happening in Japan with nuclear power plants.

(radiation was up to 33 times higher)

Tokio registra niveles de radiación 33 veces superiores al límite15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 33 veces superiores-al-limite.htmlObtener más resultados de las últimas 24 horas
KAOSENLARED.NET -- La radiación supera el límite normal ...14 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login33-veces-limite-normal-norte-tokioObtener más resultados de las últimas 24 horas
La radiación supera 33 veces el límite normal en el norte de Tokio ...15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
kaleidoscopico.wordpress.com/.../la-radiacion-supera-33-veces-el-limite-normal-en-el-norte-de-tokio/Obtener más resultados de las últimas 24 horas
Terremoto Japón: La radiación ya llegó a Tokio y se agrava la ...15 Mar 2011 ... Además, según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login más resultados de las últimas 24 horas
Granada Hoy - Se dispara la radiactividad tras una tercera ...15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login más resultados de las últimas 24 horas
Diario de Sevilla - Aumenta la radiación tras una tercera ...15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
Málaga Hoy - Se dispara la radiactividad tras una tercera ...15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
Diario de Cádiz - Aumenta la radiación tras otra explosión y un ...15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
Alertan del aumento de radiación tras el incendio y la explosión ...15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
es.noticias.yahoo.com/.../tsc-alertan-del-aumento-de-radiacion-tra-268c425.html - EspañaObtener más resultados de las últimas 24 horas
Alertan sobre aumento de radiación en Fukushima :: Noticieros Televisa15 Mar 2011 ... Según la agencia Kyodo, la radiación fue hasta 33 veces superior al límite legal en Utsunomiya, capital de la provincia de Tochigi, ...
noticierostelevisa.esmas.com/.../alertan-sobre-aumento-radiacion-fukushimaObtener más resultados de las últimas 24 horas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 15, 2011, 09:07:10 AM
I noticed something very frightning that could be nothing but it's somthing quite interesting anyway.
The maya calender prospects the end of the world to 12/21/2012. Now, to the earthquake.

To find this unsusual thing you need 9/11.
So:
9/11 was in September The earthquake was in March

9 + 3 = 12
9/11 was on the 11th The earthquake was in the night from the 10th to the 11th
11 + 10 = 21
9/11 was in 2001 The earthquake was in 2011
1 + 11 = 12

So together we get: 12/21/(20)12

After this I want to say something: I'm sorry for the Japanese, my prayers are with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

MissG

March 15, 2011, 09:26:11 AM
I knew the Japanese were not going to be honest with the magnitude of the damaged caused  :|
Radiation is in the air and people are not awared of how can impact ALL OF US.

In art, there is a procedure to determinate if an item is after 1945, by checking the traces of Estroncio (Sr), metal contained in many items all over the world after the 1945 atomic bomb in Nagasaki and Hiroshima  :|

We are also affected. Does not matter where we are located on the globe.

This is devastating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 15, 2011, 02:05:03 PM
The before and after  :|

A 2nd earthqueake is said to be soon happening outside Tokio  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Grace

March 15, 2011, 02:40:40 PM
There have been dozens of earthquakes, it's not one, it's many, all between 4.5 and 6.5 Richter scale.
On twitter:

For Asia:

World Map:

There was a 7.2 earthquake on March 9, 2011.
Makes you wonder why they did not shut down their nuclear plants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 15, 2011, 02:56:03 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
The before and after  :|

A 2nd earthqueake is said to be soon happening outside Tokio  :|

OMG those pictures!! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

March 15, 2011, 03:03:46 PM
Gema wrote:

The before and after  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... eafter.htm

A 2nd earthqueake is said to be soon happening outside Tokio

those photos are very impressive, and yet very painful
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 15, 2011, 03:05:49 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
There have been dozens of earthquakes, it's not one, it's many, all between 4.5 and 6.5 Richter scale.
On twitter:

For Asia:

World Map:

There was a 7.2 earthquake on March 9, 2011.
Makes you wonder why they did not shut down their nuclear plants.

They won´t say it. Japan is lead by pride, it is in their culture for centuries and centuries.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Grace

March 15, 2011, 04:01:35 PM
Pride isn't a successful strategy if it's not accompanied by humbleness.
There isn't any justification for a lie if negligence and sloppyness or even criminal energy is the cause and cover-up is the excuse.

It breaks my heart to see the japanese people heading full speed into a disaster and so many casualties that could have been avoided. I feel so sorry for the people in Japan who have been lied to and will continue to be lied to.

Many around the globe think it will not affect their lives since Japan is so far away.
This will affect all of our lives, more than everybody is managing to imagine right now.

Updates on the events:

Apparently it's a big huge corruption scandal again. Some indicators for this:
Toshiba falsified TEPCO reactor's coolant flow meter data.
Article from:    Kyodo News International (Tokyo, Japan)
Article date:    January 31, 2006
COPYRIGHT 2007 Kyodo News International. This material is published under license from the publisher through the Gale Group, Farmington Hills, Michigan.

an. 31--TOKYO -- Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Tuesday that major electronics maker Toshiba Corp. had falsified data on a coolant flow meter for one of the six reactors at TEPCO's Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant in Fukushima Prefecture.

But the data fabrication has posed no problem in legal terms or in the safe operation of the plant's No. 6 reactor with the output capacity of 1.1 million kilowatts, the company said.

The Toshiba-supplied meter was found to have failed to meet accuracy requirements as specified by the power company, it said.

TEPCO said the data on the flow meter was falsified when it was replaced with a new one in 1993.

Revelation of Endless N-damage Cover-ups

the “TEPCO scandal” and the adverse trend of easing inspection standards

There has been a series of significant nuclear accidents over the past few years. To name a few, there was the Monju sodium leakage accident in December 1995, the Tokai reprocessing plant asphalt drum explosion accident in March 1997, and the JCO criticality accident in September 1999. On each occasion, the electric companies claimed that the nuclear power plants are operated with strict safety management. Since August 2002, however, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), the largest electric utility in the nation and several other electric companies have plunged into a chain of scandals. On August 29 at 6 p.m., the Nuclear Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) announced at a press conference that TEPCO had falsified voluntary inspection reports and concealed it for many years. TEPCO admitted the stated facts at the press conference later in the same day. According to the agency, TEPCO has falsified the inspection records and attempted to hide cracks in reactor vessel shrouds in 13 units of the 17 nuclear power plants owned by TEPCO, including Fukushima I (6 reactors), Fukushima II (4 reactors), and Kashiwazaki-Kariwa (7 reactors). However, the agency maintained that there should be no problem regarding the safety of the nuclear power plants. Ironically, the safety assessment by the agency was based on TEPCO’s calculation.The TEPCO’s wrongdoings were exposed as a result of a whistle-blowing by a former engineer at General Electric International Inc. (GEII) in information given to the then Ministry of International Economy and Industry (MITI) (the former body of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, METI) on July 2000. The tip-offs revealed the falsification of inspection records regarding cracks in a steam dryer, as well as the attempt to hide the repair work for the cracks by the editing of video tapes. This insider’s information was never taken seriously by the then MITI (after January 2001, the NISA took over administrative authority from the METI) and the case was left virtually untouched for two years. “We needed a time to protect the status of the whistle-blower and we didn’t know whether we had the right to investigate the case,” said the agency after the press conference on August 29. On the contrary, it was found later that the METI leaked the whistle-blower’s name to TEPCO, which clearly suggests the Ministry failed to support the person who blew the whistle on corporate corruption. While TEPCO had not taken any appropriate measures against the insider’s tip-offs, it set up a special joint inspection group in conjunction with GEII on May 2002 to investigate the case, suspecting that there might be more falsification cases in the company.

It has been confirmed that there are 29 cases of falsification, which were related to damage in many parts of the reactor pressure vessel such as core shroud, jet pump, access hole cover, feed water spurger, on-core monitor housing and others. The NISA and the TEPCO published interim reports on September 13 and 17 respectively, which addressed the 29 suspected cases in more detail. Regarding the cracks detected in the core shroud, according to the report, they had been already found at Fukushima I Unit-1 and Unit-4 in 1993, where the cracks in the middle part of the shroud at Fukushima I Unit-2 in 1994 were reported officially as the first case. The magnitude of the cracks in Fukushima I Unit-2 turned out to be far greater and more serious than the ones announced by the official report. It has also become clear that reactors in Fukushima I Unit 1, 3, and 5 have cracks in each shroud, so the claim that no cracks were found in the core shrouds and that they were replaced as a “preventive measure” is completely false.

It is reported that cracks were found in the core shrouds of Fukushima II Unit 2, 3, and 4 and Kashiwazaki-Kariwa, 1 and 3, which is composed of the anti-stress collision crack material (SUS316L) after 10 years of their operation. It is now clear that there were more than 29 falsification scandals.

On September 20, other damage cover-ups in the re-circulation pipe system were revealed in TEPCO’s eight nuclear reactors, as well as Onagawa Unit-1 of Tohoku Electric Power Company and Hamaoka Unit-1 of Chubu Electric Power Company. In addition, other cracks in the core shroud were found at Onagawa Unit-1, Hamaoka Unit-4, Tsuruga Unit-1 (Japan Atomic Power Co., Ltd), and Shimane Unit-1. As has been pointed out, this series of cover-ups showed the scandal was not merely TEPCO’s particular problem but involved most of the nation’s electric companies (see map below).

Electric companies have made most data falsifications during voluntary inspection. There have been a growing number of damage cover-ups and data falsifications around 1994 when electric companies had started shortening the time for a periodical inspection having learned from the “success” experience in the U.S. In the same period, similar cracks were found in the core shroud of BWRs in many countries including the U.S., Sweden, Taiwan, Spain, and Germany, which have become serious issues in such countries. Although similar cases were also found in some of the reactors in Japan, electric companies only partially announced these accidents to the public.

Moreover, TEPCO falsified data from the containment vessel leak rate inspections conducted during periodical inspection at Fukushima I Unit-1by injecting compressed air into the containment vessel in order to pass the inspection. The falsification of containment vessel leak rate inspections at Fukushima I Unit-1 was revealed at the end of September, one month after the TEPCO scandal, and the TEPCO received the penalty of suspending the operation of Unit-1 for 12 months when it admitted the camouflage with the inspection report. However, it has been pointed out that a similar camouflage method during the inspections has been conducted in other units of the Fukushima II. Has the camouflage only been practiced in Fukushima I Unit-1?

The “healthiness” of Reactor Pressure Vessel (RPV)’s head parts at PWRs should be another focal point. As mentioned earlier in this article, replacements of the core shroud were carried out as a “preventive measure,” which means to ensure the “healthiness” of the shroud, at Fukushima I-1, I-3, and I-5. However, TEPCO never reported to the agency that there were cracks in these shrouds. Several electric companies (Kansai Electric Power Co., Shikoku Electric Power Co., and Kyushu Electric Power Co.) have replaced their 11 units of reactor vessel head (all of them are PWRs) as a “preventive measure”. Did these reactor vessel heads have any defects at the replacements?

Although each electric power company submitted their interim survey reports on the scandal on November 15 according to NISA’s request, the reports only addressed the history of voluntary inspections conducted for the past 3 years. What about the voluntary inspections conducted more than 3 years ago, or the examination records by inspection companies and the periodical inspections other than voluntary inspections? According to several sources, the then MITI has instructed electric companies to hide accident reports. Although NISA only accused TEPCO, it has never attempted to investigate the MITI itself. The TEPCO scandal only reflects the tip of the iceberg; the depth of the injustice by the electric companies and bureaucrats concerning nuclear power in Japan has not yet become fully resolved. However, the administrative body such as NISA is trying to adversely ease nuclear safety regulations despite the fact that “failure in the regulation” was the primary cause of the scandal.

In order to increase the availability factor of nuclear power plants, NISA has been preparing to simplify periodical inspection procedures. The agency is trying to introduce into nuclear safety regulation the so-called "safety allowance measure", which reflects the assessment of defects during operation. The proposed measure is intended to supplement the present technical standard, which defines the specifications of plant design and modification. The measure is intend to cut costs incurred by the maintenance of aged nuclear plants, and adoption of the standard should directly lead to lower the safety margin of nuclear reactor. Especially for aged nuclear power plants, more severe safety regulations should be established by applying the principle of preservation of order and public safety.

While the TEPCO scandal has had enormous societal impact, local governments of electric power source area, where they have been cooperating in the development of nuclear energy, rage at the scandal, realizing that they have been deceived, and their anger is ever stronger. Prior agreement on the Plu-thermal program was canceled not only by Fukushima prefecture, which has criticized the government nuclear policy, but also by Niigata prefecture. The Plu-thermal program has effectively come to an end. Then, there is no rationale for the plutonium use. What is Rokkasho reprocessing plant for, which has been constructed to start operation in 2005? We should abandon nuclear power, which is only maintained with falsification.

(Chihiro Kamisawa and Satoshi Fujino)

Map: The TEPCO scandal triggered the revelation of numerous damage cover-ups at the NPPs of other electric power companies. However, these cover-ups are only the tip of the iceberg. The scandal resulted in a setback for the Plu-thermal program (mixed oxide of uranium and plutonium fuel in LWR), which raised more questions about the reprocessing plant planned in operation 2005.

This may not make everybody happy, too:
TEPCO to invest in South Texas Project expansion (STP 3&4)- First Japanese utility to invest in the overseas nuclear power project

And this is a short summary of some consequences:
      Japan Update: It’s Much Worse than it Looks
      Posted by: madhedgefundtrader
      Post date: 03/15/2011 - 12:00
      Japan is back in recession. The incoming tide just brought in 2,000 bodies. Most major companies, including Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and Sony have shut down all domestic production. Tokyo’s subway system is closed, stranding 25 million residents there. Electric power shortages are a huge problem. Half the country’s nuclear generating capacity is now down. 20,000 expatriates waiting at Tokyo’s Narita airport as foreign companies evacuate staff to avoid a nuclear meltdown. $187 billion worth of credit intervention to “save Japan.”

Japan was 3rd important economy in the world.
Bankers will provide loans for restructuring.
And thus Japan will have lost each and every importance for quite a while - the eastern sun being tamed now.
Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:14:57 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal