I think it's possible to be patriotic and love your country but not approve of the administration running the country, or the mass media that control the masses.  I love my country but I despair of how it's run quite often.  I still love the country and the people.  I don't think we should be bashing anyone's country here, it's almost acceptable these days to bash the USA and blame it for all the world's problems but that shouldn't be.  We're a global community after all, we all share this Earth regardless of where we live or what language we speak, and the human race as a species has a history of destruction and devastation no matter where you go.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

jill

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
is it just me or does this chick look more like joe and than all of the others combined  :shock:

I thought the same thing too!  Her face looks a lot like Janet's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trustno1"
I think it's possible to be patriotic and love your country but not approve of the administration running the country, or the mass media that control the masses.  I love my country but I despair of how it's run quite often.  I still love the country and the people.  I don't think we should be bashing anyone's country here, it's almost acceptable these days to bash the USA and blame it for all the world's problems but that shouldn't be.  We're a global community after all, we all share this Earth regardless of where we live or what language we speak, and the human race as a species has a history of destruction and devastation no matter where you go.

I couldn't have said it better myself! AMEN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
@ mikestanek1
IF IT IS SO TERRIBLE IN AMERICA, WHY DO  YOU LIVE IN AMERICA? AMERICA DOES NOT FORCE ANYONE TO LIVE HERE or MOVE HERE. YOUR FREE TO LIVE WHEREVER YOU WANT, SO MANY GREAT COUNTRIES.  DON"T ABUSE YOURSELF, LEAVE BAD AMERICA. AND THIS CONCERNS TO EVERYONE. WTF!

As an American currently living abroad, I can attest to the fact that it's not as simple as just up and moving to another country. Governments make that shit nearly impossible with visas. The requirements to attain these visas is often damn near impossible. My visa expires in a few months and then I have to return to America.

Not that I'm saying America is not a decent place to live, I just feel I belong where I am right now. But it ain't that simple... Not even close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

'Boo hoo I don't like other countries, my country is better than yours!'

/me exits
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "jill"
is it just me or does this chick look more like joe and than all of the others combined  :shock:

I thought the same thing too!  Her face looks a lot like Janet's.

Even the mannerisms and expressions  :shock:

Has that video been released?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Because I am young, in college, and low on funds.  Need more?  You can wire me some money and I will gladly leave.  Otherwise, I plan to leave once I graduate college.  

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
@ mikestanek1
IF IT IS SO TERRIBLE IN AMERICA, WHY DO  YOU LIVE IN AMERICA? AMERICA DOES NOT FORCE ANYONE TO LIVE HERE or MOVE HERE. YOUR FREE TO LIVE WHEREVER YOU WANT, SO MANY GREAT COUNTRIES.  DON"T ABUSE YOURSELF, LEAVE BAD AMERICA. AND THIS CONCERNS TO EVERYONE. WTF!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I think all countries are great for different reasons but also all countries have cons as well. We should be grateful in the country we live in because it could be gone the next day...look at Japan, one of the most beautiful places and now there is complete devastation. Also by having this argument over countries just divides people.
Wherever you go there will always be corruption, there will always be homelessness, there will always be violence, some worse than others, but you will still have it. The only thing that matters is that you get by, that you have a place to stay or have your family with you.

By the way, maybe the reason why MJ didn't really talk to her at the reunion is because maybe he felt Joe loved her more than he loved MJ or was more closer to her than he was to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

[youtube:69b2e2uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwSzZQ4MVI[/youtube:69b2e2uo]

just for the record you do understand that the nwo can only succeed by spreading this hate and distrust between all of us. nations, races, religions , political parties. you name it. choice is ours really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

[youtube:310jh1mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMKqpCIlkf4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube:310jh1mk]                       let's face most of the time we are going to see ourselves as the saints and the others as the sinners . but lets try someting new . if you would be willing to join with this sinner and  simly fall to your knees and cry who knows what might happen.[youtube:310jh1mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3MfUR35CM[/youtube:310jh1mk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

I haven't seen this "interview" before. First I didn't want to comment on this sensational BS. I haven't read the comments on this thread either, I'm just saying: com'on people look at the way The Insider introduces Michael's message. A typical example of creating assumptions and prejudice!
It is a very brurry video and Michael - who's looking tired, which isn't strange because he's been extremely busy - stumbled over a word. The Insider is focussing on this and made an oversensational assumption/speculation of Michael being high, tssss... I don't buy it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

it is troubleing to me that there would be an statement made to the public by  michael (or not) saying that he had given this power of attorney to these people and then in later instance having an interogation by these people representation regarding his condition during the time he is saying that he can not recall signing these documents. to my mind this is very likely setting him up for future events if it isn't all part of the plan. and from what i can gather these people are not trusted individuals. read debbies testmony in the trial and the direction that mesarue (sp) took the line of questioning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

it is troubleing to me that there would be an statement made to the public by  michael (or not) saying that he had given this power of attorney to these people and then in later instance having an interogation by these people representation regarding his condition during the time he is saying that he can not recall signing these documents. to my mind this is very likely setting him up for future events if it isn't all part of the plan. and from what i can gather these people are not trusted individuals. read debbies testmony in the trial and the direction that mesarue (sp) took the line of questioning.
I've read Debbie's testimony but when I see her having lunch with Schaffle and travelling to Japan with him, it just makes me want to hit my head on the computer screen to knock some sense into it cause this whole thing doesn't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "RK"
I've read Debbie's testimony but when I see her having lunch with Schaffle and travelling to Japan with him, it just makes me want to hit my head on the computer screen to knock some sense into it cause this whole thing doesn't add up.

Those pics were shown by TMZ and other medias but, dowe know the date of the pics are from 2010?  ;)
Debbie Rowe gave a big favour to Michael back in 2005 when she was called to testify and exposed the intentions of the so called Michael Jackson´s business advisors.

We can´t be sure if the pics showing Debbie with Schaffle were up to date, imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "RK"

Those pics were shown by TMZ and other medias but, dowe know the date of the pics are from 2010?  ;)
Debbie Rowe gave a big favour to Michael back in 2005 when she was called to testify and exposed the intentions of the so called Michael Jackson´s business advisors.

We can´t be sure if the pics showing Debbie with Schaffle were up to date, imo.
[/b][/size]

hadn't thought about how old those pics might be . there was one video. what was the topic of the conversation during it (wonder if anyone can find it?) . but the direction that the questioning in the trial took seemed to have a purpose on tom m's part. jmo  i remember a post somewhere from a poster in or from germany. this person idicated that deiter was not percieved as a man of good charcter there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal