all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Wow.
I'm from France, and when I watch americans (?) shows like that, I can tell you: American TV is very, very a big SHIT. Sorry for beeing rude, but what an ugly country ! I know why MJ didn't like it anymore...
Seriously, all that you see in TV is false, invented, staged, disrespectfull... The secret of american TV's ? Big spectacular music, big resounding voiceover, and interviews of people saying bad things.
They're so disrespectfull against Michael in the video. Again, he's a victim of  spectacle, paparazzi and gossip stuff.

Very ugly this, and to see that so many people watch this and make american channels a success...

It's disgusting. It's like see the news...

The only thing I like it's watching series in original version with french subtitles.

You are wrong and be respectful to other countries since we have here americans. Michael is american too. Who said he does not love America, he does not like paparazzi that is a shit in every country. You cannot judge about America by group of people or events. Is there ideal country on the Earth?
Leave America alone! today this site based on american star, using majority of american web sites and people for discussions. Go over threads one more time. Ooops.

I'm not disrespectfull against america, I'm disrespectfull against american medias. US medias influence all world's medias, that's why the world is so crappy, or one of the main reasons.
If more american people weren't so naive, maybe the medias would not be so disrespectfull. Sorry to say that, but in comparaison with Europe, americans are naive.
For exemple, how can you accept war in irak ? With all fake clues, that's why in France we refused the war, and everybody laughed at us, and now who's right ?
Or more recent, the 700 billions $ plan to help banks, why the hell did you not make a revolt for all this mony given to powerfull people ?
Why in your country there is a debate on health care ? Why this law he's not seen as normal and accepted right know, no need to debate !

American are naive.
But I'm not saying that beeing rude, or being evil against you, I just say that.

Media is media, no matter where you are. I live in Canada, and media is the same. I have family in Europe and media is the same. You do not jugde Americans, or Canadians or Europeans etc.. Media is there to sell no matter where you live. Please , remarks like these causes chaos..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
That did not look like Michael Jackson to me. As for Joe daughter, if you noticed she has full or resentment towards the brothers and sister. You could see it in her eyes. Latoya tried to be close to her. So what happened. I  feel this woman is not to kosher, she may have some tricks up her sleeves, she has devious eyes. IMO.
I read somewhere that Katherine and Rebbie had a friendly relationship with her. Also, she got to call Joesph "Daddy." The others didn't get that luxury.  She was living with Joe in Las Vegas until she and her daughter moved to Dallas, TX.I read that Joe Jackson had ordered a Rose Royce for Joh 'vonnie's mother and the car ended up at the Havenhurst address.  I do understand where the Jacksons are coming from. My father had two families also. It seemed that he took care of them more than the ones who was carrying his last name.  I would love to see that video of Michael's message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow.
I'm from France, and when I watch americans (?) shows like that, I can tell you: American TV is very, very a big SHIT. Sorry for beeing rude, but what an ugly country ! I know why MJ didn't like it anymore...
Seriously, all that you see in TV is false, invented, staged, disrespectfull... The secret of american TV's ? Big spectacular music, big resounding voiceover, and interviews of people saying bad things.
They're so disrespectfull against Michael in the video. Again, he's a victim of  spectacle, paparazzi and gossip stuff.

Very ugly this, and to see that so many people watch this and make american channels a success...

The only thing I like it's watching series in original version with french subtitles.

You are wrong and be respectful to other countries since we have here americans. Michael is american too. Who said he does not love America, he does not like paparazzi that is a shit in every country. You cannot judge about America by group of people or events. Is there ideal country on the Earth?
Leave America alone! today this site based on american star, using majority of american web sites and people for discussions. Go over threads one more time. Ooops.

I'm not disrespectfull against america, I'm disrespectfull against american medias. US medias influence all world's medias, that's why the world is so crappy, or one of the main reasons.
If more american people weren't so naive, maybe the medias would not be so disrespectfull. Sorry to say that, but in comparaison with Europe, americans are naive.
For exemple, how can you accept war in irak ? With all fake clues, that's why in France we refused the war, and everybody laughed at us, and now who's right ?
Or more recent, the 700 billions $ plan to help banks, why the hell did you not make a revolt for all this mony given to powerfull people ?
Why in your country there is a debate on health care ? Why this law he's not seen as normal and accepted right know, no need to debate !

American are naive.
But I'm not saying that beeing rude, or being evil against you, I just say that.

Media is media, no matter where you are. I live in Canada, and media is the same. I have family in Europe and media is the same. You do not jugde Americans, or Canadians or Europeans etc.. Media is there to sell no matter where you live. Please , remarks like these causes chaos..

That's what I said, US medias influence world's medias. So medias in Canada, or Europe, are the same that in america.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Wow.
I'm not disrespectfull against america, I'm disrespectfull against american medias. US medias influence all world's medias,

That's what I said, US medias influence world's medias. So medias in Canada, or Europe, are the same that in america.

All I can say is BRAVO to american media  if they are able to influence. I would also add to other countries media : have a spine & independence and don't get influenced. BTW, don't read TMZ then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

getting back to the subject of the thread  ;)  anyone with any ideas of where that video of michael (?) can be found?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

That woman is Joe´s, no doubt about that.
Is she having that "shocking video" of Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

pepper

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
getting back to the subject of the thread  ;)  anyone with any ideas of where that video of michael (?) can be found?

Found this.  Very difficult to hear the audio.
[youtube:xgmgo5my]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOjZ4Fc0_QE&feature=related[/youtube:xgmgo5my]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

anyone think it is possible that these people could have used imposters to get papers signed and so on without michael having knowledge of it ? i have wondered about this before myself. in the video where he is giving testimony he seems truely affected by what he is realizing has happened to him . or at leat that is what it feels like to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

anyone think it is possible that these people could have used imposters to get papers signed and so on without michael having knowledge of it ? i have wondered about this before myself. in the video where he is giving testimony he seems truely affected by what he is realizing has happened to him . or at leat that is what it feels like to me.

Thank you for sharing this thought. I, too, have wondered the same thing. I just don't know how deep it goes but, yes, I think that at some point one ore more took advantage by falsifying signatures. Perhaps that is part of what MJ is trying to bring out in the open now. Not sure... blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

" All I can say is BRAVO to american media if they are able to influence. I would also add to other countries media : have a spine & independence and don't get influenced. BTW, don't read TMZ then. "

:arrow: You say bravo to the medias.  :|

Now I understand why Bush was elected 2 times.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

suspicious mind

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Thank you for sharing this thought. I, too, have wondered the same thing. I just don't know how deep it goes but, yes, I think that at some point one ore more took advantage by falsifying signatures. Perhaps that is part of what MJ is trying to bring out in the open now. Not sure... blessings :)

here is the thing though we keep checking out impersonators. it would not be impersonators i don't think , they love michael , it would be imposters that is different. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i don't think tats Mike in the vid and the girl said the only time she met Mike was at a family reunion at neverland in 2003 and tat she didn't get a very friendly vibe.I don't think Mike wold judge some 1 he dosn't know just like tat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

No, you are right.  I live in America.  It is shit.  The government is full of lies.  The news stations are controlled by 5 families who have a monopoly on all news, tv, and almost all radio stations along with exxon oil and bp.  The reporters can only report what they are told to report by the big names who own them.  They can report "news" but cannot say what they want.  All the news reporters were told what to say about Mike, but when you ask them what they really thought of him they will always say Mike was great.  America is terrible and manipulative.  Anybody who loves this place should rethink this and do more research on what is really going on here.  

Wow.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mikestanek1"
No, you are right.  I live in America.  It is shit.  The government is full of lies.  The news stations are controlled by 5 families who have a monopoly on all news, tv, and almost all radio stations along with exxon oil and bp.  The reporters can only report what they are told to report by the big names who own them.  They can report "news" but cannot say what they want.  All the news reporters were told what to say about Mike, but when you ask them what they really thought of him they will always say Mike was great.  America is terrible and manipulative.  Anybody who loves this place should rethink this and do more research on what is really going on here.  

Wow.

You are right and this is what MJ's message is about. He wants us to ban together and fight back. Tell them we don't want to take this sh** anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ mikestanek1
IF IT IS SO TERRIBLE IN AMERICA, WHY DO  YOU LIVE IN AMERICA? AMERICA DOES NOT FORCE ANYONE TO LIVE HERE or MOVE HERE. YOUR FREE TO LIVE WHEREVER YOU WANT, SO MANY GREAT COUNTRIES.  DON"T ABUSE YOURSELF, LEAVE BAD AMERICA. AND THIS CONCERNS TO EVERYONE. WTF!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions