GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!
March 17, 2011, 04:43:06 AM
strange that we hear about this now......they never said before about a sirynge under the bed
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 07:13:38 AM
Curls, thank you so much for this information!!!
We should trust less what TMZ writes.

And the Coroner's Investigator didn't collect the (now famous) juice bottles, and didn't even bother to document what was in them???
It's not logical for me that she should only focus on medicines and medical aids. A lethal dose of medicine/drug can be in anything.

"Did you notice on the table some juice bottles? They were labeled the Naked Juice company.
Were they empty?
Fleak: Yes.
Fleak: I did not collect those juice bottles and I did not document what was in them.Q: You left them there at the scene? Fleak: Yes. They were on the table next to the bed."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 17, 2011, 07:53:33 AM
29th December 2010..

Judge approves residue testing in Jackson doctor's defense

The judge in the involuntary manslaughter case against Dr. Conrad Murray on Wednesday approved a plan to allow defense lawyers to test residue from syringes and an intravenous drip found in pop star Michael Jackson's home after his June 25, 2009, death.

During the court hearing, one of Murray's attorneys, J. Michael Flanagan, alleged that coroner's officials should have done "quantitative" analysis of the items to help determine "the means of who injected Jackson" with the powerful drugs that killed him.

So how many syringes were there???  It mentions "syringes", but doesn't mentione the state they are in.  So these syringes have played a huge role in this hoax.

They must of been handles so often now.  How can this be possible now?  Fingerprints fade with time, and there was never any mention of whether the syringes contained any residue...Things that make you go hmmmmmm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 17, 2011, 08:14:26 AM
Didn´t we read as well that Álvarez said that Murray put items in a canvas bag? What if the bag had also THE syringe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

March 17, 2011, 09:27:32 AM
Quote from: "curls"
According to Fleak's evidence given on Day 4 of the Prelim (7th Jan) the syringe was on the floor BY the bed and it was SEPARATE not BROKEN:

Witness #15—Elissa Fleak, LA County Coroner's Investigator

DDA established where witness is employed and what job entails—she is an LA County Coroner Investigator. Performs investigations at scenes, notify family, write reports for pathologists, and assist investigation. Eight years (in job). Was working in that capacity in June 2009.

DDA Q: Learned of the death of entertainer Michael Jackson? Fleak: Yes I did.
DDA Q: In response to learning that information did you respond to UCLA medical center?
What time did you respond? Fleak: Can I check my notes?
DDA Q: Yes. Fleak: I arrived at hospital at 17:20 hours.
DDA Q: At UCLA ? Fleak: Yes.
DDA Q: 5: 20 pm?Fleak: Correct.
DDA Q: At your arrival to UCLA did you make physical observations of the decedent?
Fleak describes what she did and what her duties were: To perform an external body examination. “Anything I could infer, to the cause of death for my report.
DDA Q: Looking for wounds, knife wounds?
Fleak: Yes. Did not find anything at that time.
Investigator Fleak obtained 4 vials of blood from UCLA staff labeled Gershwin. [ed. note: recall explanation pseudonym from yesterday’s testimony]
DDA gives label number. Fleak replies, “Yes. Correct.”

DDA Q: Were those vials of blood logged into the coroner’s office? Fleak: Yes.

DDA Q: Was to preserve them? Fleak: Yes for toxicology purposes.
DDA: On that date did you respond to that location of 100 N Carolwood, LA?
Fleak: Yes. After ER room, I went to the house to observe the scene investigation.
She specifically did an investigation of that bedroom area.

(DDA puts up exhibit on the ELMO. Fleak identified where she was told the decedent was before taken to the hospital. Photo of the two tables, night stands; she identifies them.)

DDA Q: People’s 9. Recognize?
Fleak: Yes. The diagram of the second floor of the house.
DDA Q: Depicts the bedroom you just described? Fleak: Yes.

DDA Q: At this point did you begin taking photographs and documenting some of the items you found relevant to pertaining to cause of death. Fleak: Yes.

DDA Q: Begin with any prescription?
Fleak: Yes, I began with several pill bottles on the nightstand right next to the bed.

DDA Q: Did you document inventory?Fleak: Yes I did.

DDA Q: Documented on a Coroner’s 3A form?Fleak: Yes I did.

DDA Q: Do you remember what prescriptions you recovered? Fleak: Yes I do.
DDA Q: What did you recover?
Fleak: Flomax, clonazapam, diazapam, lorazapam, tomazapam, trazadone, and tiziandine.

Also collected several pill bottles, tubes of lotion. Hydrocodone note: Vicodin]. Tube of Lidocane lotion that was it on the nightstand [ed. note: Lidocaine lotion may have been used to reduce pain when starting IV].

DDA Q: How about Benoquin? Fleak: Yes. There was Benoquin.
DDA Q: Lotion in a tube? Fleak: Yes it was.

DDA Q: Did you document who prescribed?
Fleak: diazepam (Valium), Flomax, Lidocaine lotion, lorazepam (Ativan), temazepam (Restoril, a sleep aid) prescribed by Dr. Murray. [ed. note: A cardiologist prescribing a med for prostatic hypertrophy?] Clonazepam (antianxiety), trazodone (antidepressant) by a Dr. Metzger,and prescribed by Dr. Klein [ed. note: Benoquin is a medication used for vitiligo]

DDA shows Investigator Fleak photos of a night stand, close up of table next to night stand,

DDA Q: Do you see the two separate tables? (Shows photo. Line of questioning and answers describes another photo of area where prescription bottles were, in a basket in the lower shelf of one of the tables, as well as other areas of the table.

(There is a tube of Lidocaine lotion on table. There was a syringe on the table and one on the ground, next to the bed.)
The plunger and the top part of the syringe (to which you would attach a needle)
?Fleak: Yes.

DDA shows new photos of syringes, of oxygen tank, other items, taking Investigator Fleak through identifying photos with more items, including an IV bag with connected tubing.

Fleak described some of the equipment. Blue “Ambu” bag goes to a nasal cannula. [ed. note: Actually it would be connected directly to oxygen tubing and not a nasal cannula.]
Fleak notes “I did describe it as a broken’ syringe because the two pieces are separated from each other. I should have ...they’re not broken.”

Syringe on the table, needle on the floor. DDA asks Fleak if they may have been together they may not have been. Fleak: correct.

DDA Q: [Regarding location of IV stand] If you were facing at the bed, at the foot of the bed, the head of the bed it would be to your right?
Fleak: Yes. [note: The IV was positioned in Jackson’s left leg.//apparently]
DDA is showing Investigator Fleak photos of nightstand and IV stand and IV kit attached and asks her to identify.
Fleak. Yes. She describes where everything is. “It’s a saline bag”
DDA Q: In addition to observations of what you described, did you locate a jug that appears to be a jug of urine?
Fleak: There was a chair behind and to the left of you that had a bottle of urine and several urine pads.
DDA identifies Peoples 35.Fleak identifies the items in the photo.
DDA Q: Medical-type container for holding urine? Fleak: Correct.
DDA Q: Recovered an open box of disposable hypodermic needles? Fleak: Yes. It was on the two tables as well.
DDA Q: Recovered IV catheters? Fleak: Yes.
DDA Q: Is it all documented in your form? Fleak: Yes it is.
DDA Q: Recovered an empty vial of Propofol and (garbled; could be midazolam
or lorazepam, both of which were given and are given IV)?
Fleak replies vials were found between the two nightstands. DDA presents more photographs for Investigator Fleak

DDA Q: Was this an empty full, partially full bottle of Propofol?
Fleak: It was empty. (She verifies where the Propofol vial was on the floor.)

DDA Q: 200 mg bottle of Propofol? Fleak: Yes.

DDA Q: Now did you return to the location of 100 N Carollwood on June 29th 2009?
DDA Q: Continued your investigation? Fleak: Yes.
DDA shows Fleak some photos for clarification.
DDA Q: Describe if you will, if you would walk from this area, bedroom 2 closed.
Fleak: It’s an attached room lined with wooden closets lined with wood.
DDA Q: About the size of a regular room? Fleak: Yes.
(She went into this closet area to investigate.)
DDA Q: Recovered items that were logged into evidence? Fleak says yes.
Was that logged (the syringes) as medical evidence #1? Fleak: Yes.
Describes how items were logged into evidence and the numbers given.
People’s 39, 40, 41, 42 43 44 45 photos presented and Fleak describes.
Ppl 39. This is the closet area. Wooden cabinet area. Shows evidence that she collected on 29th. Showing ppls 40 close up of same items. Some bags as well as some plastic bags containing items.
DDA Q: Did you remove those items from that cabinet and inventory them on that day?
Fleak: Yes I did.

DDA Q: Is this a photo of some of those items after being laid out on a table? Fleak: Yes it is.
DDA Q: Describe items.
Fleak: Black square bag with a zipper, recovered from cabinet area. One dark blue bag with a zipper with “Costco” on the outside. Light blue and brown colored bag with a zipper with “baby essentials” bag; misc. medical supplies.
DDA Q: As well as creams? Fleak: Yes bag full of Benoquin lotions. Yes, those are bottles, tubes of lotions.
DDA Q: Did you empty and inventory the contents of these items? Fleak: Yes I did.
DDA Q: This box, a black pressure cuff? Bottles?
Fleak: Three bottles of Lidocaine. Vials of Lidocaine. [ed. note: Differs from Lidocaine cream/lotion in that this solution is added to Propofol to reduce pain upon injection.]
Fleak checks notes to remember if the bottles were full or not. “Two were empty and one of them had some liquid in it. All three of them had been opened.” They were 30 milliliter bottles. Large dark blue Costco bag.

DDA Q: Did you find saline bag that had been apparently cut open? Fleak: Yes I did.
DDA Q: Find anything in that saline bag? Fleak: A bottle of Propofol inside that cut-open bag.
DDA shows Fleak a photo.Flea: Yes (that’s what she found).
DDA Q: Can you describe what I’m showing; can you describe?
Fleak: It’s a slit in the bag.
DDA Q: Did you take this photograph? That was the Propofol bottle that was inside the IV bag? Fleak: Yes.
DDA Q: In addition the IV bag with the slit in and the 100 mg. Propofol you mentioned, what else did you find?
Fleak: 20 ml bottle of Propofol bottle. Back to 100 ml bottle; it was open and had liquid in it. Twenty ml. open with liquid in it. Ten ml. lorazepam (Ativan) bottle open with liquid in it. Two bottles of midazalom (Versed) 10 ml both open, both had liquid in them.
DDA Q: Was there any other items in there?
Fleak: A bloody piece of gauze, a bag of miscellaneous packaging, medical packaging and a finger pulse monitor.

Inventory of the light blue and brown “baby essentials” bag.

2 100ml bottles of Propofol
2 20 ml bottles of Propofol unopened
(3?) bottles of 20
3 20 ml bottles of Lidocaine opened
1 30 mil bottle of Lidocaine unopened
20 ml bottle of diazepam opened
(Sprocket note: I can’t keep up.)
more unopened. 5 mi diazepam opened.
1 4ml (Sprocket note: I missed) opened
1 4ml of diazepam unopened.

DDA Q: Where there other items?

Fleak replies: Red pill bottle with no label that contained 14 capsules turned out to be ephedrine. Over-the-counter night drops. Five bus cards of Dr. Murray. An IV clamp. A blue strip of rubber.

Fleak recognized the rubber as used for a tourniquet.

DDA Q: In total, looking at contents of both bags, is accurate to say, there were 11 bottles of Propofol?
Fleak: correct

DDA Q: In addition to the one empty bottle on the floor of Propofol there were a total of 12 bottles of Propofol. Is it true there were six bottles of Lidocaine?
Fleak: I’d have to count.

DDA Q: Could you please?Fleak: Six, correct.
DDA Q: In addition to the Lidocaine lotion. Correct.

Another photo exhibit. Photo of some of the contents of the “baby essentials” bag.
Describes the items that were all in the photo...medicines.

DDA: Nothing further.

Defense CROSS FLANAGAN.

Q: You made a search of the bedroom on 25th in the evening? Fleak: Yes.
Q: And that’s where you obtained all of the photos and the bed and the surrounding the bed?

Fleak: Some were taken on the 29th. I was told by detectives additional information medical evidence at the house.

Q: They told you Dr. Murray told them a location and what they had? Did they tell you the interview that they had was from Dr. Murray?
Fleak: Yes. (Objection, sustained, reply stricken from record.)

Q: Did they tell you what information they had that you—(Objection, sustained).
Why did you go back on the 29th?
Fleak: I was told there was additional evidence at the house.

Q: Detective smith. Did he tell you what there was?
Fleak: No.
Q: Did he tell you where to look?
Fleak: Yes. In that closet room.

Q: Had you looked in that room on the 25th?
Fleak: I did not. I may have glanced in the room but I did not search it.
(note: Please recall the house was not sealed off for upto 4days after the ‘death’ had occurred. Everyone including the Jackson’s went back and forwards through the house until it was deemed a crime scene.If no one searched the bedroom on June 25th how the hell are they sure they were not put there between the 25th and 29th ?? exactly....they aren’t)

Q: So you went back looking for evidence that Detective Smith said would be there.

Q: Did you search any of the other items, any of the other drawers?Fleak: Yes.

Q: Was all of the stuff that you found that you took into your custody, was all in that one little area? (lists the bag)

Fleak: Those three bags were found in that cabinet, yes.

Q: When you went through and searched all the drawers and cabinets in that room, did you ever find a trash bag?

Fleak: What type of trash bag? Like a grocery trash bag? No. In the plastic bag, there was something that was crumpled up...
(Discussion about bag and baggies.)

It was clear plastic bag about a gallon. There was no zipper, it was just open at the top.

There was clumpled-up plastics, like disposable syringes, the packaging surrounding syringes, tissues, crumpled up.

Q: Like anything that had biological material on it?
Fleak: It was in the Costco plastic bag, but I don’t remember specifically if it was crumpled up.

Defense now questions about the IV bag with the Propofol bottle in it, questioning Fleak about how much was left in the bottle. She didn’t inventory for amount any bottles that were opened.

Q: You fingerprinted? Fleak: I didn’t fingerprint. Notes mean the bottle was open, it had liquid in it and it was fingerprinted.

At this time, I believe it was possible to be fingerprinted. We are not fingerprinted at that time when I wrote my notes.

Q: You didn’t use the term positive for liquid you just have residual?
Fleak: “In my mind it means the same thing. It was just how I was taking notes.”

Q: The black square bags. On things you have listed, it’s crossed out. Fleak: It ‘s just a number 2.
Fleak: I don’t know why I crossed that number out. Two vials... Empty means there was on liquid in it that I could see.

Q: The Costco bag was a mixture of partially used and full bottles? Did they all have liquid in them? Fleak: Yes.
Q: Some were partially used? Fleak: Correct.

Q: The IV from the IV bag. Last page of your worksheet. “IV bag from the IV stand.”
Did it have liquid in it? Fleak: Yes.

Q: Did you have it fingerprinted? Fleak: I don’t remember.

Q: This IV bag had some tubing coming down from it. Fleak: Yes.
Q:And in the tubing had an IV in it?
Fleak:Halfway from the tubing there was a clamp and that clamp had a syringe in it.
The plunger was depressed. I don’t remember if there was a small amount of liquid in the syringe.

Q: Was the plunger completely depressed? Fleak: I don’t remember exactly where it was.
Q: Was there residue? Fleak: I don’t remember?

Q: Was there more tubing below that IV port? Fleak: Yes.
Q: Did that tubing have liquid in it? Fleak: I don’t remember.

Q: Did the tubing above it have liquid in it? Fleak: Yes.
Q: Was that clear?Fleak: Yes
Q: Was the IV bag clear? Fleak: Yes.
Q: Did it have a milky appearance to it? Fleak: It was clear.

Q: When you went back on the 29th, was this the only thing you collected from the bedroom?

Q: One of the items, I think this bag, fingerprint dusted, the only [thing] you remember is from the IV bag itself?
Fleak: Yes. Remembers that the IV bag had about 1/2 to 3/4 full when it was hanging.

Q:It was open? Fleak:yes

Fleak: "There was a vial, with some medications.”

Q: What was crumpled up? Fleak: The packaging.

Q: You described that as a bag of medical garbage? Fleak: Yes.
Q: All of these things, all of the vials, hand been used? Is that correct? Fleak: Yes.
Q: They were open and they had liquid in them? Fleak: yes
Q: In the main room, where was the IV bag on the stand that had the syringe in it? In that room? In this corner. (She's pointing to an exhibit on the screen with a laser pointer.)

Why wasn’t that taken on the 25th?
Fleak: I wasn’t taking anything that was injectable. I’m usually looking for pill bottles. At the time I didn’t know what Propofol was when I was there. I didn’t know it was injected intravenously. I didn’t know it would be used to administer the drugs that were there.

Q: So you saw the IV drugs there?
Fleak: I saw bottles of medications.
Q: Asks about the “broken” syringe.
Fleak: I should have described it as “separate.” It was not cracked it was not broken it was not defective in any way. They were just separate—the needle and the plunger.
Q: As you sit here now you would have described it as a broken syringe? Fleak: No I wouldn’t
Q: Why did you collect that? Fleak: It was on the ground near the bottle on the ground.
Q: Did you ask for these things to be fingerprinted? Fleak: I don’t remember?
Q: Is it part of your role to ask for things to be fingerprinted? Fleak: No.

Q: So (what is your role?) you collect and put away? Maintain custody?
Fleak: In a complete death investigation we have more responsibilities than just collecting and logging evidence. (A coroner's investigator) performs a body investigation, notifies families, performs a death scene investigation...
Q: On that day, did you notice the IV with the pole with the IV syringe?
Fleak: Yes I did.
Did you notice on the table some juice bottles? They were labeled the Naked Juice company.
Were they empty?
Fleak: I did not collect those juice bottles and I did not document what was in them.
Q: You left them there at the scene? Fleak: Yes. They were on the table next to the bed.
Q: And the syringe, was it in reachable distance of the bed?
How far was the syringe from the bed? Fleak: About 2 feet.
Q: Bottle of Propofol, how far was that? Fleak: I don’t know if it was one foot or more
Q: Defense attorney asks, something about what about a 136 pound, 5'9" man, could they have reached it.
(isn’t MJ 5’11?)
Did you take the Ambu bag into custody? Fleak: No I did not.
Q: The open box of disposable needles how close was that to the table? Fleak: Couple feet.
Q: So if that was on the table so you could reach that?
Fleak: Both vials on the floor were empty. No liquid that I could see. I could not see and I did not check the inside of those vials.
Q: When you seized these items, where did you take them? Fleak: To the coroner’s office.
Q: What did you do with them? Fleak: booked them into evidence.
Q: Did you inspect them? Fleak: As far as the labels...
Q: Did you inspect them, as far as the portions? Fleak: No.

ok one of the ideas i am getting from this is that the things alverez testified that murry had him help gather up and put in this bag and put in the closet , did murry turn around and tell them it was there? or did alveraz? or am i just  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

March 17, 2011, 10:29:37 AM
I am trying to find Álvarez testimonial. The syringe story does not match with other articles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

curls

March 17, 2011, 10:54:58 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I am trying to find Álvarez testimonial. The syringe story does not match with other articles.

It was Day 2 of the Prelim. Is this what you're looking for?:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 17, 2011, 11:10:45 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
According to Fleak's evidence given on Day 4 of the Prelim (7th Jan) the syringe was on the floor BY the bed and it was SEPARATE not BROKEN:

Witness #15—Elissa Fleak, LA County Coroner's Investigator

There was a syringe on the table and one on the ground, next to the bed.)
The plunger and the top part of the syringe (to which you would attach a needle)?Fleak: Yes.

Fleak notes “I did describe it as a broken’ syringe because the two pieces are separated from each other. I should have ...they’re not broken.”

Syringe on the table, needle on the floor. DDA asks Fleak if they may have been together they may not have been. Fleak: correct.

Thank you so much Curls for sharing this info with us. Ok, so we have a seperated syringe, not a broken one. The question is why would it be seperated? It is so hard to seperate the syringe with a single hand. Why would MJ bother to seperate the syringe? It doesn't make any sense still. I'm just trying to assume the story is right, although I know that this is just a circus.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 11:22:20 AM
Ok I know we are on the syringe but back to the fingerprinting.  

As I was looking into things I came across this... thought it was something we should be aware of as we are looking into things.

3.3 Counterfeiting Fingerprints

The biggest problem when using biometrical identification on the basis of fingerprints is the fact that, to the knowledge of the authors, none of the fingerprint scanners that are currently available can distinguish between a finger and a well-created dummy. Note that this is contrary to what some of the producers of these scanners claim in their documentation. We will prove the statement by accurately describing two methods to create dummies that will be accepted by the scanners as true fingerprints. The two methods vary based on the cooperation of the fingerprint owner. Although there will without doubt be more ways to counterfeit fingerprints, the methods described in this article should suffice to show that all current scanners can be fooled. Results of tests of current scanners can be found in Appendix C.

Duplication With Co-operation

Duplication of a fingerprint with co-operation of its owner is of course the easiest method since it is possible to compare the dummy with the original fingerprint on all aspects and adapt it accordingly. First, a plaster cast of the finger is created. This cast is then filled with silicon rubber to create a wafer-thin silicon dummy (see also Figure 1). This dummy can be glued to anyone's finger without it being noticeable to the eye. For a thorough description of how to create such a dummy, we refer to Appendix A which describes the materials and tools that can be used. From the appendix it follows that creation of this type of dummy is possible with very liniited means within a few hours.

Duplication Without Co-operation

For duplication of a fingerprint without co-operation of its owner it is necessary to obtain a print of the finger from for example a glass or another surface. One of the best ways to obtain such a print could be the fingerprint scanner itself. If the scanner is cleaned before a person will be using it, an almost perfect print is left on the scanner surface since people tend to press their finger (which is the verification finger!) firmly on the scanner. Some more expertise is required to create a dummy from such a print, but every dental technician has the skills and equipment to create one. An accurate description of how to create a dummy Of the fingerprint can be found in Appendix B. A picture of a stamp that is created using this method can be found in Figure 2.

The reason I put this here is 1. so we are aware that this is possible, 2. thinking back to MJ's previous court appearances, if there is corruption and someone wanted to frame MJ or paint a certain picture, they could.  3. Taking this into consideration, how could fingerprints on a 20 month old syringe be considered admissible in a court of law?

"Fingerprint evidence has widely been thought to be irrefutable in court. Things aren't always as they appear to be."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 17, 2011, 03:03:16 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

It was Day 2 of the Prelim. Is this what you're looking for?:

Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

everlastinglove_MJ

March 17, 2011, 04:13:11 PM
I quoted a part of medical info about cracked or broken syringes:

"A member hospital reported an overinfusion of Demerol when a cracked prefilled glass syringe was used in a patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) infusion pump. The crack, which may have developed either before or during installation of the syringe in the pump, allowed gravity free-flow of the analgesic from the syringe. Gravity free-flow of a potent medication, such as Demerol, can cause potentially fatal respiratory and/or cardiac complications.

Background

Certain types of infusion pumps, specifically syringe pumps and many PCA pumps, use syringes as liquid medication reservoirs. Because syringes are easy to prepare, their use is convenient when small volumes of liquid medications (i.e., 60 mL or less) need to be infused. Many medications can even be purchased in prefilled syringes. However, because most prefilled syringes, including those used for certain PCA pumps, include a glass barrel that can break or crack (prefilled syringes are not typically made of plastic), they are particularly susceptible to damage that would allow leakage or gravity free-flow incidents, as discussed below. We have not received any reports of gravity free-flow resulting from damage to plastic syringes."

I'm not an expert in this field, but I know that incidents occur because of leaking syringes. What if the broken or seperated syringe caused a leakage or gravity free-low incident risking fatal respiratory and/or cardiac complications, even if it's a small volume?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

March 17, 2011, 04:41:32 PM
If air enters the blood system, it can be fatal in some cases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Nyuki

March 18, 2011, 02:17:35 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
suppose any of this could lead to the discovery of the dead person not being michael? :?

Hello everybody

My opinion is: MJ fingerprints can not be on the syringe, because MJ was already to the airport (Jermaine's words). Fingerprints of an unknown person will be found (the hospice patient where the paramedics were talking about). Then we have the BIG question " where is Michael". My imagination is like a horse again: "running wild".

Bye bye  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

March 18, 2011, 06:12:47 PM
suspicious mind wrote:
suppose any of this could lead to the discovery of the dead person not being michael?

Suspicious mind, the same thought occurred to me when I read they wanted the first generation finger prints.  They might not match the "MJ" that was at the Carrolwood house on June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2011, 06:28:10 AM
Whoever that man was Dr. Murray was medicating to death could have not had the strength to drug himself to death or be able to break the syringe!!

UNLESS WITH HIS LAST BIT OF STRENGTH HE WAS TRYING TO FIGHT TO SAVE HIS LIFE FROM HIS KILLERS DR. MURRAY AND WHOEVER ELSE WAS THERE...  

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS BEING PRESENTED IN COURT AS EVIDENCE!

THE MAN WAS FOUND DEAD LOOKING PALE OLD SICKLY HOSPICE AIDS PATIENT WHO HAS BEEN MEDICATED TO DEATH ALL NIGHT LONG AND HAVING A CATHETER AND AN IV  STUCK IN HIM CAN ALL OF A SUDDEN MUSTER ENOUGH STRENGTH THROUGH ALL OF THIS MADNESS WAS ABLE TO DRUG HIMSELF AND BREAK A SYRINGE!

THIS IS BEYOND UNDERSTANDING OR BELIEF!!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I AM ALSO SHOCKED THAT THERE WAS NO STRING OR A BUTTON FOR HIM TO PUSH OR PULL IF HE NEEDED SOMEONE OR IF HE FELL OFF OF THE BED!!  :evil:  :twisted:

I PRAY THIS IS A HOAX AND THAT WAS NOT A REAL PERSON FOR IF IT WAS A REAL LIVING PERSON THAN DR. MURRAY SHOULD BE ON TRIAL FOR MURDER, MALICE, MUTILATION, INHUMANE ACT AGAINST GOD AND MAN AND HE SHOULD GET LIFE IN PRISON FOR MAKING ANYONE SUFFER AND DIE IN SUCH AN UGLY AND HORRIBLE WAY.

:evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

HE SHOULD BE UP THERE WITH JEFFERY DAMER WHO WAS KILLING AND EATING PEOPLE AND HITLER!   :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

HOW COULD HE HAVE DONE SUCH AN UNCONSCIOUS ACT AS THIS THING AND WHY DID HE NOT TAKE THIS PERSON TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. HE SAT THERE AND WATCHED SOMEONE DIE SLOWLY AND DID NOTHING!!  :evil:  :evil:

EVIL!! EVIL! EVIL!  :evil:  :evil:

AND NOW YOU WANT TO BLAME THE VICTIM THE DECEASED WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SLOWLY ADMINISTERED POWERFUL MEDICATIONS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN A  HASPITAL SETTING.

YOU DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE CORRECT EQUIPMENT TO SAVE THE PERSON IF THEY WENT INTO CRADIC ARREST AND COULD NOT WAKE UP.  :evil:  :twisted:

THAN YOU SAT THERE ON THE PHONE CHATTING AWAY AND URINATING WATCHING THEM DIE AND YOU THOUGH HAD A PHONE AND WAS USING IT COULD  NOT EVEN CALL 911 TO TRY AND SAVE THEM... :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

I DO NOT KNOW HOW HIS LAWYERS ARE EVEN DEFENDING HIM!
THEY MUST BE GETINNG MILLIONS AND DO NOT MIND TAKING BLLOD MONEY JUST LIKE IN THE DEVILS ADVOCATE!

WE SHOULD SEND THEM A COPY  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions