Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
:cry: :cry: Today my Green iguana died :cry: He was so sweet, i can't believe it. :( :cry: I was so happy for the past 3 days and today my little iguana died. Why is it always like that, when you are happy something bad has to happen? It's not fair! :cry:

I'm sorry for your loss :( :(. I lost both of my Senegal Chameleons. They were lovers and when my female died, my male had no will to live anymore. He wouldn't eat or drink. And when my female was sick, he would collect water in his mouth a put it next to her mouth and make bubbles for her to drink. The male was sweet and the female was very moody. But i loved them both, their names were Scarface (female) and Godzilla (male).

Aw what a beautiful story, they loved each other :cry: so sweet! I'm so sorry for your loss! :cry:  My iguana was a male, he was very young. I never thought that i would love him so much, because i'm more into fluffy animals. I miss him so much! But the good thing is that i still have my other animals with me, my cat, dog, fish and my African Grey Parrot whom i'm teaching how to sing "Beat it"  :lol: He loves the video, when i showed it to him for the first time he went like "Woooooo" :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

ROFL

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "ROFL"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Im going to take a break and leave the forum for a while.   Enjoy my summer.
Locking threads with no explanation is a bit rude and fustrating.

I will be back.  xxx  I think i need to have a break.  xx
Which thread? the one about joanna was a double thread so i locked it, i havent locked another thread though so hmm okay...
enjoy your break  :mrgreen:

an explanation would have been nice.   You made me feel i had said something wrong when i didnt even start the thread.
Communication about why things happen goes a long way.

And i will have that break.   The trial isnt until Sept and i feel that Michael would want us to enjoy the summer.

Love to all.  x
Sorry you felt that way but someone said it was a double thread before i even locked it, so i thought it was obvious...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Quote from: "JentleTouch"
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Off Topic: Purelove, I know where you're coming from and thanks for trying to look out for the forum. I'm getting the same vibes from those two as well.
bearhug
Now there are already two of you who..it does not matter what, though:) Better let me give you a hug as well. A comforting one:) bearhug

Look, I have nothing against you personally. How can I? I don't know you personally. I am more suspicious about heart than you. I don't know if the two of you are the same person or not, but you seem to be up her virtual a$$ in every topic I click on. Hey, if thats your style, thats fine with me. Thats why you don't hear a peep out of me, I don't start trouble with you. I just think Purelove is on to something and she seems to be a bit of an expert on trolls. (Not that you are one, of course suspicious// )

PureLove's trouble with me started, I suppose after my comment about Teddy. She didn't like what I said about him and that heart supported me either. And she obviously decided that if 2 people share the same opinion about some things, that automatically makes them the same person. PureBs.:)

Thats not the problem I have, a lot of people doubt Teddy Riley and I respect their views as long as they give rational reasons to their accusations. The thing about heart is her blatant disrespect to the Admin when she is fairly new to the forum. It makes you wonder if she's been banned under another name, how can she have such a strong hatred toward an Admin that makes this site possible, when she is NEW?! And you can have your opinion on Teddy, but where does your proof come from that he is only doing this for money and not really MJ's friend? Are you an insider? I doubt it, really. I don't get offended from people's opinions, I'm an open minded person, I just like to see evidence before bold remarks like that are made. I see a lot of people following Back and Front and Left and Right and whoever else but when someone who actually has some credentials, someone who knows MJ on a personal level, says he is alive he is a bad guy and is a terrible person who cannot be trusted. Why? Because Jermaine says it. Jerm has been stuck on 'say opposite to what you mean'  mode since 6/25/09. I would think more hoaxers would have faith in Teddy than think he is up to no good. Have you read every TR twitter page here? Or did you read a couple tweets and decide he's some sort of crook? How will you feel if you are wrong?! Have you read his interviews, or watched them? What would he get out of degrading Michael's legacy? Global Mind Control?! Give me a break!! There are some who post doubt from a gut feeling they have, you post doubt like you know more than everybody. Come on now, that doesn't help. Lets agree to disagree from now on. I don't feel like getting bitched out by Souza  afraid/ . This will be my last post to you, seriously. End.
Now look at my Signature and tell me you don't smile!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:cry: :cry: Today my Green iguana died :cry: He was so sweet, i can't believe it. :( :cry: I was so happy for the past 3 days and today my little iguana died. Why is it always like that, when you are happy something bad has to happen? It's not fair! :cry:

I'm sorry for your loss :( :(. I lost both of my Senegal Chameleons. They were lovers and when my female died, my male had no will to live anymore. He wouldn't eat or drink. And when my female was sick, he would collect water in his mouth a put it next to her mouth and make bubbles for her to drink. The male was sweet and the female was very moody. But i loved them both, their names were Scarface (female) and Godzilla (male).

Aw what a beautiful story, they loved each other :cry: so sweet! I'm so sorry for your loss! :cry:  My iguana was a male, he was very young. I never thought that i would love him so much, because i'm more into fluffy animals. I miss him so much! But the good thing is that i still have my other animals with me, my cat, dog, fish and my African Grey Parrot whom i'm teaching how to sing "Beat it"  :lol: He loves the video, when i showed it to him for the first time he went like "Woooooo" :lol:

When I dance to MJ, my dog (a Boxer, Pit Bull cross) jumps op on me and we dance together haha. All animals respond well to Michael music! I hear African Greys are highly intelligent :).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Not a whine or a rant, just maybe a bit of a cry - having a bad day today.  :cry:  I'm upset with LaToya's book - it's playing on my mind. I don't know how long I can carry on saying 'Oh, they're just playing their part'  when someone, particularly family, talks about MJ's death.  Of course, I don't expect any of them to say he's alive but LaToya has really gone overboard this time - really setting the scene with a picture of MJ as a drug dependant, out of control and controled victim.  Could he still have pulled this off as that drug dependant victim?  Her description may be the truth but why, if everyone wants to clear his name and image, would she say these things?   Was it to set the scene for a murder theory?  Maybe, but anyone reading her book, who may have had the seeds of a change of heart planted with positive articles they may have read over the past 2 years, will be dragged straight back to the old tabloid depiction of him with this book.  And that view usually results in 'he had what was coming to him'.

There are so many reasons why I have thought he wasn't/isn't a victim, that he was/is very much in control - but I have to ask myself, what do I know?  What do I really know?   I certainly don't know MJ, and LaToya is his sister.  She supposedly knows him and certainly better than I do!

Can/should I trust my instincts over her words?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "curls"
Not a whine or a rant, just maybe a bit of a cry - having a bad day today.  :cry:  I'm upset with LaToya's book - it's playing on my mind. I don't know how long I can carry on saying 'Oh, they're just playing their part'  when someone, particularly family, talks about MJ's death.  Of course, I don't expect any of them to say he's alive but LaToya has really gone overboard this time - really setting the scene with a picture of MJ as a drug dependant, out of control and controled victim.  Could he still have pulled this off as that drug dependant victim?  Her description may be the truth but why, if everyone wants to clear his name and image, would she say these things?   Was it to set the scene for a murder theory?  Maybe, but anyone reading her book, who may have had the seeds of a change of heart planted with positive articles they may have read over the past 2 years, will be dragged straight back to the old tabloid depiction of him with this book.  And that view usually results in 'he had what was coming to him'.

There are so many reasons why I have thought he wasn't/isn't a victim, that he was/is very much in control - but I have to ask myself, what do I know?  What do I really know?   I certainly don't know MJ, and LaToya is his sister.  She supposedly knows him and certainly better than I do!

don´t be sad... I dont know if she is playing her part or not but I don´´t believe anything out of her mouth, i don´t spend any money in her book becasue is BS...(remember when she said bad things about MJ?) I just believe what I see or listen or feel. Did you believe that the ambulance picture is real? did you saw him dead? we have to learn to live with this feelings because this willl be not easy, maybe he never come back... but you have to trust yourself and not read this kind of things.... be HAPPY...  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "curls"

I feel the same. I hated to read parts of this book, because I know that there are possibilities that everything is real.
I do not know what are the intentions of LaToya, but if assuming that Michael is alive and he comes back, how will be this family? They  said many times that Michael is dead, who was murdered by conspiracy, and what is worse, gained money and deceive people with fakes books.
I think they would be in a very complicated situation to the public, is not it? They will be called liars, cheaters and mercenaries and certainly would be a far worse situation than Michael.

When I see things like that, I can only think that Michael really died or that he will never return!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

CC

I found this article made with parts of Latoya´s book and I will paste here becasue make me sad... I said to Curls that she don´t have to be upset but this makes me cry... why Latoya did this??? why now they say that the kids saw his father body?? why they say they brushed his hair??? Is a traslation soy maybe something is wrong but please comment!

Magazine
The children of Michael seeing the corpse loss exceeded
Digital Edition - 11:40:06 | BANG Showbiz

After the death of Michael Jackson from an overdose of propofol, his sons Michael, Paris and Blanket were able to see and spend some time with the body of his father. According to La Toya, sister of the singer, that helped them overcome the loss.

"I rushed to the hospital and took me upstairs, where my mother was. I walked into the room and there she was sitting next to all the children," said La Toya.

"The children of Michael sat on his lap, crying. And that was the worst I've seen or experienced in my life.

"The children wanted to see it. We all went to see it. And we all held hands. And we all pray for him. And all we gave thanks for what he had done for the world and his family and everything in general, and told him how much he wanted, he brushed his hair and cleaned his face.

"And as we finished, the nurse thought it was enough for all that enough time had passed. The children left the room and never returned to mourn. I never saw a tear after that. It was all over for them" .

Michael's children are now under the care of his mother Katherine and La Toya says they are "very happy" and enjoy life.

Furthermore, in an interview on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight', added: "Children are doing very well. They are very happy. Enjoy life. They enjoy doing what I never had the chance to do because my brother kept locked up at home, educated at home and all that.

"Now go to a private school, of course, but it is public to the extent that they are not at home. My mother is doing a fantastic job. I see kids all the time.

"I try to go home to my mother every Sunday to visit the children and see how it goes. I talk to them all the time and send us messages. I call them and see how it goes, making sure they are getting better and that everything is going well in school. And they are there. "

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

I do not know anything else!
But sometimes it's very difficult to continue believer. Sometimes I feel ridiculous and just living an illusion.  confused/  errrr  confused/  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Doubt is creeping in ... especially because of the family members :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The forum goes awfully slow again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I am in a such bad mood today! More of an angry mood actually  :evil:
Today there is a Michael Jackson day on Russian MTV. They show all kinds of shows and interviews about him. And these people just piss me off. They say soooooooooooo many horrible things about him. For example:
- he was such a heavy drug addict he would take 40-50 pills a day
- any other human would die from such dose of drugs, but Michael's body was so intoxicated that it didn't really effect him
- it's surprising how he lived for so long
- he would not let his family near him, he didn't want to see them (because he was soooooo addicted, he couldn't think straight)

And all of this is coming from his so called "friends" and some stupid reporters  :evil:

Of course it's all that bad, they still say a lot of good things about him, but it sounds more like this " Even though he was so sick and crazy, we still love him, because he was a great entertainer"

Sorry for being so negative, but these people piss me off BIG TIME!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
very bad day today :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I am horrified, humiliated and humbled  to see all the spelling mistakes in posts I have made. What the heck has happened to my brain? I used to be able to spell once upon a time.
 typing/  afraid/  crash/  errrr  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yesterday didnt go as well as i thought it would. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions