Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "black_orchid"
Loving you was easy, once upon a time...  :oops:
I wish you would understand that I only give you a hard time when you don't understand what I feel like. God, I know it's hard to forget this but I'm trying really to just drop it.

Why can't you understand? I'm too young to be this distressed  :(  :cry:  I want you to help me support all the things I love and you turn your nose up at it. You tell me to grow up or that he is dead and gone or something like one person can't change the world, what makes you think you could do that? He probably wouldn't have liked you anyway...

Why demote me?  :(  :(  You really hurt me. All night, I cried. How you always tear me to pieces? I always ask God why? Why would you do this to me?

Did I hurt you? By being the best I can be, like I put someone above you....Why?  :cry:

You broke my heart deep down inside.. you lied to me. You said you loved everything about me. You told me to be myself. You told me to follow dreams and shoot for the sky. You lied to me. You said it was good for me to be different in this world. But you talk about me behind my back like I'm not somebody in this world. You hate the things I love. You always tell me to grow up. To grow up.... You always remind me how I'm almost a college student now. That I need to be more of an adult now. I try to be... but there is someone that I would like to be. I like to be me. I like to be me. You lied to me. Why would you lie to me?

Oh Mommy, you said being different was what the world needs? Why would you say that to me? To idolize someone better than him? To be like my race and do everything the other kids do... They are not me..  :cry:  :cry:  Please Mommy, understand that I can only be what I want to be...

I can only be me..... I'm sorry.

Oh no, little one, don't be down.  Remember everyone doesn't feel the magic that we feel.  It's okay :)   Just remember this and don't let anyone every tell you any different... Shine :)  :)  :D  :D and just be YOU!!   [youtube:oks2dscb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIm-udOCCI[/youtube:oks2dscb]

Amen and God Bless you hesouttamylife!! This is a wonderful song, thank you for posting it for Black_Orchid. I hope it helps her/him to understand that it's ok to be "different"and that we can all "shine" in our own unique ways!

Don't stop believing Black_orchid, Please, please Keep the faith always and don't let anyone or anything stand in the way of your dreams! Live your life with Love my friend and trust in who YOU are...a shining star, unlike any other star in the universe, you are "unique" and "special" just like each and everyone of us here...BELIEVE IT!! <3 <3

Sending you both all the LOVE you can handle! :D

aww thank you! I wish I could have replied to this sooner  :lol: Thanks so much. I love you guys  bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

Jacksons, make up your mind. If you want us stop believing make a meeting, call akon and tedy, talk to latoya and all dodos and just stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Today showed me a fanfic story about Michael. I had not read because it felt a little disrespectful to Michael and to my fiancé.
But I did not resist and l read. I am saddened by this hoax story and  I just wanted to cheer me up a little!
And I did! :P

I love you Michael. Sorry, I will not do it again, ok? I promise!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Loving you was easy, once upon a time...  :oops:
I wish you would understand that I only give you a hard time when you don't understand what I feel like. God, I know it's hard to forget this but I'm trying really to just drop it.

Why can't you understand? I'm too young to be this distressed  :(  :cry:  I want you to help me support all the things I love and you turn your nose up at it. You tell me to grow up or that he is dead and gone or something like one person can't change the world, what makes you think you could do that? He probably wouldn't have liked you anyway...

Why demote me?  :(  :(  You really hurt me. All night, I cried. How you always tear me to pieces? I always ask God why? Why would you do this to me?

Did I hurt you? By being the best I can be, like I put someone above you....Why?  :cry:

You broke my heart deep down inside.. you lied to me. You said you loved everything about me. You told me to be myself. You told me to follow dreams and shoot for the sky. You lied to me. You said it was good for me to be different in this world. But you talk about me behind my back like I'm not somebody in this world. You hate the things I love. You always tell me to grow up. To grow up.... You always remind me how I'm almost a college student now. That I need to be more of an adult now. I try to be... but there is someone that I would like to be. I like to be me. I like to be me. You lied to me. Why would you lie to me?

Oh Mommy, you said being different was what the world needs? Why would you say that to me? To idolize someone better than him? To be like my race and do everything the other kids do... They are not me..  :cry:  :cry:  Please Mommy, understand that I can only be what I want to be...

I can only be me..... I'm sorry.

Oh no, little one, don't be down.  Remember everyone doesn't feel the magic that we feel.  It's okay :)   Just remember this and don't let anyone every tell you any different... Shine :)  :)  :D  :D and just be YOU!!   [youtube:2wc6wa2v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIm-udOCCI[/youtube:2wc6wa2v]

Amen and God Bless you hesouttamylife!! This is a wonderful song, thank you for posting it for Black_Orchid. I hope it helps her/him to understand that it's ok to be "different"and that we can all "shine" in our own unique ways!

Don't stop believing Black_orchid, Please, please Keep the faith always and don't let anyone or anything stand in the way of your dreams! Live your life with Love my friend and trust in who YOU are...a shining star, unlike any other star in the universe, you are "unique" and "special" just like each and everyone of us here...BELIEVE IT!! <3 <3

Sending you both all the LOVE you can handle! :D

aww thank you! I wish I could have replied to this sooner  :lol: Thanks so much. I love you guys  bearhug

Love you too!! Keep shining your Light! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Homage to you, Michael.
I love you more and more!

[youtube:1zg1lsss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAuH67Kpo7g&feature=player_detailpage#t=229s[/youtube:1zg1lsss]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I´m in URGENT need to complain here a lot because I can´t watch half of your youtube stuff here because IT´s NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY!! :evil:  :evil:

WTF is this here I thought I´m living in a free country and I´m paying enough of f***ing tax!

crash/  crash/  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

RK

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
WAAAAAAAAAA! I'm hungry and this chicken is taking forever to thaw out! And my dog just farted!!! And my computer is running slow!!!!  crash/  crash/  crash/  crash/  crash/

Its time to read a book, a book does not get viruses or run slow. They are safe, they are my friend! lol

I also want to rant about the smell of death eminating from one of my dog's behinds. Someone who knows better[ yes husband..I'm looking at you] slipped him some beef when they know he cannot digest it and makes him sick. Now I have to go through the process of cooking chicken and rice daily till his system settles down as well as put up with smelly dog farts that make your eyes water. men!! argue/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Friday the 13th...OF COURSE bad day.  My Vaio laptop crashes and Sony can't fix it online, or chat or phone.  Tell me to restore all settings!!  NOT!  Finally after 2 days of a BLACK screen I fix it.  (yeah I'm proud:)
Then I find the most amazing puppy I want at the humane society, but they won't let me have him because I don't get into my new house for a month and they won't hold him or let anyone foster for me!!!  This KILLS me.  I'm getting a new house so I CAN have pets.....
There...bitching done.  Some things are simply out of our control...  Don't we all learn that being on here??  We really can only wait.  I have been off here a lot lately, because we seem to be standing still, and TS is MIA.  I still love you all.  Gotta start packing to move, then may not have internet even  :(  geez...I'll DIE...  I'm going to the country for the first time ever.
LOVE to you all...  
Just opening the pressure valve for a minute :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lolol/  that face is pricesless Ana:))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Friday the 13th...OF COURSE bad day.  My Vaio laptop crashes and Sony can't fix it online, or chat or phone.  Tell me to restore all settings!!  NOT!  Finally after 2 days of a BLACK screen I fix it.  (yeah I'm proud:)
Then I find the most amazing puppy I want at the humane society, but they won't let me have him because I don't get into my new house for a month and they won't hold him or let anyone foster for me!!!  This KILLS me.  I'm getting a new house so I CAN have pets.....
There...bitching done.  Some things are simply out of our control...  Don't we all learn that being on here??  We really can only wait.  I have been off here a lot lately, because we seem to be standing still, and TS is MIA.  I still love you all.  Gotta start packing to move, then may not have internet even  :(  geez...I'll DIE...  I'm going to the country for the first time ever.
LOVE to you all...  
Just opening the pressure valve for a minute :)
and...as we don't have much Michaeling to do, have you noticed how our forum is getting more and more about world events??  Look down the list of threads....I skip 'em all.  I'm here for Michael.  That's it.
No offense, I hear the rest in the news 24/7.  Love u all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've seen that too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Originally from Hawai'i, I moved to the states for job oppurtunity. I'm going home soon :D BUT as I was away, my father threw away all of my Michael Jackson stuff. My posters, Tour DVD's, Short Film tapes and Dvds, Jackson 5/Jacksons vinyl records, MJ books etc. But HAHA! I brought my Beat It jacket with me because i knew I couldn't trust him. My dad is extremely conservative and does not like Michael because he believes everything Fox news tells him, which is sadly unfortunate since he used to call into radio stations to request J5 songs when he was a kid. He's in huge trouble when I get back, I'm going to throw away his shark tooth spear!! See how he likes it. Im actually really mad about this, but I try to laugh it off because its all material things that can be replaced, and WILL be replaced no thanks to his crazy ass! And to think my brother, the one who taught me to moonwalk, helped him do it. My mother would never do this.... Why, God? Why me? Why MJ? What have we done wrong?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
and...as we don't have much Michaeling to do, have you noticed how our forum is getting more and more about world events??  Look down the list of threads....I skip 'em all.  I'm here for Michael.  That's it.
No offense, I hear the rest in the news 24/7.  Love u all.

I love that term Michaeling and I miss the old days, too, when every day there was at least one new video and several new clues.  I don't listen to the news so I'm more interested in world events.  I'm sure I would be sick of it all, like you, if I did.  Perhaps we are being directed to the regular news for a reason.  Perhaps the BAM is taking place in the real world, if you like.  

I've noticed some very odd things ever since November 5th of last year.  Remember, remember....the day they released 'Breaking News.'  I believe the fake news (the Osama death, the Libyan 'revolt') are all distractions for what is really going on of importance.  Did you know that the US government posted on their website confirmation that Roswell did indeed happen?  Did you know that after several years in exile, Aristide was allowed to return to Haiti and no explanation was given and that the dictator Baby Doc was also returned to Haiti and subsequently arrested?  Did you know that there is a new powerful alliance called the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) and that Obama just recently travelled to Brazil, met with Russian and Chinese leaders in Washington and last year, paid an extensive but not much publicized visit to India?  Was the radiation 'scare' merely a cover for removing US troops from Japanese soil?  

If you are looking for a Michael fix (and aren't we all), here's something to ponder.  Col. Qadaffi's son celebrated New Years with a few of MJ's friends (or people who have been linked in some way to MJ and/or the hoax) to include Beyonce, Lindsay Lohan, Usher, and Mariah Carey....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here are some interesting facts about Qadaffi - Qadaffi worked hard to defeat apartheid. He has struggled to position Libya as an African country, not an Arab country. He has supported the African Union.

My gut tells me something HUGE is happening out there and MJ has a hand in it.  The death hoax was only the beginning, and pales by comparison to the massive media hoax going on right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions