MissG

I have no idea, dear  :geek: Someone else (Souza?) saw a clown with a hat, that is more intriguing imo  :ugeek:

But now that you mention it; When the hoax started, some people said that it was Bubbles the one in the ambulance.

I am not sure we know yet if was a leaf pattern or a face.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Gema"
I have no idea, dear  :geek: Someone else (Souza?) saw a clown with a hat, that is more intriguing imo  :ugeek:

But now that you mention it; When the hoax started, some people said that it was Bubbles the one in the ambulance.

I am not sure we know yet if was a leaf pattern or a face.

oh ok i thought you saw the mokey in a place other than the placed that was the focus  :lol: i do have a tendancy to snooze a little on the ts threads :)  ;)

oh God gema, just as i was typing this it hit me that the leaf thing makes me think of ceasar. today is march 15th the ides of march. do you think it could mean anything? also i was just noticing that this big harry full moon thing on the 19th that the moon will be in virgo.

don't generally like to give some things to much influence but . hmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

I will stick with the rant  and  whine thread..

Don´t make me think more suspicious mind! :evil:  :evil: I am getting very angry hereeeeee
 :lol:

I have no idea what you are talking about  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Don´t make me think more suspicious mind! :evil:  :evil: I am getting very angry hereeeeee

sorry :(  i go away now. so much i need to do elsewhere anyway. and i could use a nap
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

sorry :(  i go away now. so much i need to do elsewhere anyway. and i could use a nap

:cry:, sleep well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

all4loveandbelieve

"PureLove" I uderstand that to write a post like that has been a big step for you.
It is appreciated, and very positive to say that you are upset and the reasons why you are without using personal remarks.
Your post I take as an attemp to move on and let the monsters of the past where it belongs  :)

It is very interesting to read this parts of your post, specially the bolded parts:

I received many PMs about you and RFYL and people told me that you were annoying them, especially your conversation with SV.

I'm saying this because not everyone want to tell it directly to people's face

BUT I'm not someone like that

As you noticed by now I do not appreciate negative PM´s about anybody  ;) and I don´t get influenced by what others think or decide.
I will never stop talking to SV or anyone just because someone decides so.

This is the "how come" I was defensive when you approached members of the board the way you did labeling them too quick ;)  :)

I am happy to know that cooperation can work.

No hard feelings.

Quote from: "PureLove"
@Gema
Girl, I know who I am and people can see who I am if they want to. I really loved you a lot because you are such a very funny person. I know why you are attacking me because I used that paranoia word but I NEVER attacked you personally as I wrote before. I can get pissed off easily sometimes but I am human and I have limits. And when I lose the limit of my patience I can jump on people. But I know and I swear to God that I NEVER did it personally and NEVER to positive people. I did jumped on RFYL because she was annoying me and not only me but also many members on the forum. Maybe I should have kept it to myself but I can not do it all the time. I never changed like you are trying to mention in some of your posts, I'm still the same person from day one. But maybe I'm getting tired of seeing some rude and negative people on the forum. When people piss off, they can be rude and we both are good examples to that. It doesn't mean that I am a bad person with bad intentions. I received many PMs about you and RFYL and people told me that you were annoying them, especially your conversation with SV. I'm saying this because not everyone want to tell it directly to people's face. BUT I'm not someone like that, I do NOT talk from people's behind. If I have an issue, I prefer to say to that person's face. Maybe I should keep it to myself but I can not do it sometimes.

Look, I HATE to argue and fight. I lose my peace and happiness when I argue with people. And I'm not going to argue with you no more or with noone else. Because this is not me. I know how it makes me look like and I know that I have a sharp side to tell everything directly but I hate to break people's hearts. I do not know if you are going to believe my sincerity but I'm speaking with my heart here. I do LOVE you girl. I do! Yes, I'm pissed at you because of the things you told me but still you are a member of my family. And fights do happen in family. So, I'm sorry if I broke your heart. You do not need to believe me or you do not need to love me. We are all here for Michael and what we did was so so wrong. So I apologize from you and from all members whoever I broke their hearts of. I'm hoping to get back to our investigation as a family again, without any mentions, rude words and fights. We need to stick together. I need you, every each of you and you need me as we all need each other. So let's continue to search for the truth. We're all here because of him and for him. He wouldn't like to see us fighting, right? So let's unite, hold each others' hands and continue hoaxing all together. This life is so short to fight and to become enemies. I Love You my friend as another part of me. Blessings...

@ROFL
Yes, you are right my friend. But people have no reason to be afraid of to post. I'm sorry if I broke your heart too. I Love You.

@Everyone
I'm sorry if I annoyed any of you or broke your hearts. As I wrote to Gema, the limit of my patience was exceeded. I should have kept somethings to myself. There's nothing to argue about. That is so childish. I've been here for such a very long time and I see you as my family. I want all of us to unite and keep on searching the truth all together. I Love You All.

i am glad that everything is fine, and I want to also appologize for defending people i feel they need it. I guess this is part of my human nature. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Group hug?   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i think i must be having some sort of breakdown . cause i could swear people personalities are changing around here. have i gone off my rocker or is anyone else getting the same impression. or are we all just about to explode with this taking so long to come to a conclusion.

if it is that i have gone off my rocker break it to me gently please  ;)  :roll:

As I said to Chloe earlier in another conversation,I think having multiple personality disorder is in fashion atm,great deal of people I come across seem to have it and don't appear to be taking any medication for it.

Well Sindirella, your approach is not fair towards members of this board who actually opened up and told us they were taking medication  ;) And no, I am not among the ones suffering from it, but I do really understand how they can feel about comments like this, let´s put it this way  ;)

That a fact? Well Gema,where in my post did I direct that comment to ANYONE on this thread/forum?I was talking about general life,my own personal life,people online,twitter all over the globe.
Do not quote me,tell me I have an unfair approach,come back with a comment about members who are on medication and tell me you know how they feel when I clearly never aimed it at anyone in particular.If you read it properly,you will see I said in another conversation "it must be IN FASHION ATM because a great deal of PEOPLE I come across seem to have it"
I would like you to point out the part where I mentioned this forum,or anyone on here on medication,and also how do they feel Gema?Since you aren't taking anything and seem to know everything.

I am probably one of the fairest people on here actually,FYI.
I have had complaints about you specifically jumping on other members posts,getting things mixed up and coming back at them with a comment accusing them of something which was not even intended or indicated therefore causing an issue/argument over absolutley nothing.You have just done it again.Proof above^

Whatever,I'm done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, so maybe no group hug.   :cry:

I will just hug myself!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

MissG

Well, I am not perfect, Sinderella. You have your right to tantrum upon what I told you. However, my comment to you does not make your post right or the truth in general terms.

You talk about complaints about me, but you have been a mod since?.

My posts on this forum (or the other) are way too many since 2009 for you to judge me as  "causing an issue/argument over absolutley nothing". If that would have been the truth, I would have been gone long ago  ;) but not only because I would have been erased from the forum, mainly because I enjoy a fun conversation more than an argument.

I focus in unity and when I see the foundation shaking I react, I do not take sides.
That to me is to be fair in the global context, not just to benefit the individual agendas and/ or expectations of certain groups.

I leave my view explained in this famous quote.

A man is not only a part of his field, he is also one among other men. When a group of people work together it rarely occurs, and then only under very special conditions, that they constitute a mere sum of independent Egos. Instead the common enterprise often becomes their mutual concern and each works as a meaningfully functioning part of the whole
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Ok, so maybe no group hug.   :cry:

I will just hug myself!   :D

I can´t resist to a hug offer :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

IMHO...it seems that the language barrier may be a major contributor to all the bickering that erupts on the forum. English is a very difficult language (even for native English speakers  :lol: ) and persons for whom English is not the first language may sometimes have a difficult time expressing exactly what they mean. A little patience and understanding is sometimes necessary.

Much love to all!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

Very well said, I do think things can be misinterpreted because of this.  Just when the negativity thread started seeming a lot more positive we had another little disagreement, this time between Sinds and Gema.  Maybe just as well as if it became too positive we'd be off-topic wouldn't we? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

Back to topic then  :twisted:
trustno1---><---Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I just didn't want the mods on here saying "Stop being positive and get back on topic, back to the moaning and bitching please,"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal