crina

@Diggyon, Im sorry, really sorry for what happened to you.I understand you. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Everything will be alright. Don't worry hon, you're strong enough to make this, through on this. I believe in you.

Hold my hand. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

@PureLove, you're right. Thank you for sharing this with us. I appreciate you very much.

I hug you. Now give me one big smile with teeth :)......love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@PureLove, you're right. Thank you for sharing this with us. I appreciate you very much.

I hug you. Now give me one big smile with teeth :)......love you.

Thank you so much crina. I was hurt a lot by the closest ones to me. I gave love but be hated in return. Still, I know that I need to be strong and yes, I smile though my heart is aching.  :mrgreen: Sending big hugs to you and love you more my friend.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Could this be true WTF?? ???

If it's true my "virgin" theory goes down the toilet /overreacting/

(not that I really believed in it  :mrgreen: )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Could this be true WTF?? ???

If it's true my "virgin" theory goes down the toilet /overreacting/

(not that I really believed in it  :mrgreen: )

:lol: Didn´t it go down the toilet long ago for you?
I have my very own point of view regarding the subject...but...that´s.....you know....not relevant ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

:lol: Didn´t it go down the toilet long ago for you?

No. I was still hoping he's a virgin.

...great perception of reality I have crash/ :lol:!
Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:57:44 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gossssssssshhhhhhhhhh i need to rant. i hate my job so much. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. I work with MEAN people that give me dirty looks for no reason, i deal with fat rude customers, and I smell fastfood all day long. PUKE. And they make me work really long hours, on top of school. Like it's 10:20pm I just got home, I still have all this homework (i guess i should probably get off here.. lolol/) and I still need to take a shower. I know I can get a better job than this, especially with my GPA. I really need to get out of this place, it's so bad. sfsdafdsfdsfsd  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I am sorry you hate your job. I'll tell you a "secret": I keep my job only because I like a guy here :).
This young boy is the only reason I keep this job.
A job should mean more than money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I am sorry you hate your job. I'll tell you a "secret": I keep my job only because I like a guy here :).

Gina, you are not a woman happily married? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Thank you Pure Love, that went to my heart, just know that!  bearhug

Thank you Sim. I really needed that hug.  bearhug

@ crina, wishingstar, SimPattyK, PureLove,

thank you guys so much for your support. I really feel all that love you are sending me. Never believed that someone could need support from other people like that until today!!
Well, what really hurts me is that me and my friend work together. I did everything to my friends because friends in need are friends in deed. I helped my friend with the work we should do, helped my friend with projects because i had more time and never cared to stay in the shadow while my friend gets all the attention because my friends success is my success as well, I followed up on my friend's work because it is said that I am good at following up according to my work experience, all I wanted to be is a good friend and put a smile on people's face because helping people is a gift. God puts sometimes the power in people's hands and make them help other people with that power. I believe that help is like charity. You never tell people how much you give for charity and I also never tell anyone what I do for others. So there are lots and lots of thing that I don't want to talk about. Now, at this phase I am still following up on my friend's work rather than leaving everything not done because I know very well that my dear friend won't do it... and although i am hurt I don't want things to get even worse. I am really torn into pieces right now. Apology is not even expected because it's been 3 weeks now...
Just trying not to be seen sad by others and trying to pretend that we still are friends, never told anyone that I was hurt. No one knows anything. That is a torture...... Anyway, i guess it is my fate to see the bad side of my dear friend as PureLove said. Never really expected it to be so bad..... :-\

Totally get you hon. You know what? The ones that hurt me the most are the ones that I saw like my own sisters. Unfortunately some people do not know how to empathy with others. They are too selfish to think about other people's feelings. They simply do not care. They do not even understand and accept their mistakes. Even if they understand their mistakes, they are so scared to apologize. Because they think that they will be losing their dignity. It's all about them and the world is turning around them, that's how they get things.

I'm so sorry about what you had to go through because of your "friend". But never mind because if that person was your real friend, she would have understood the mistake she did and apologized from you long ago. This is a proof that she doesn't care about you, so why would you care for her and make yourself suffer? Just be strong and do not allow any leeches get the credits of what you do. And let her do it all alone. Maybe that's how she can understand that she couldn't do it without you.

I hope this is the LAST time you were hurt by a close friend. I know how much it hurts. Big hugs for you.
  bearhug

Thank you PureLove for your great words. I guess I needed these words very much. It's really sad to giv your everything to make people succeed but get that kind of behavior in return. Still receiving indirect messages from other people to fulfill the work. But an apology?? No way!!! Anyway I guess I got used to the sadness... There is really nothing I can do about it unless I look for another job!!! Well, than k you once again for your concern. Never thought anyone would care..... Hugs back bearhug bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Thank you PureLove for your great words. I guess I needed these words very much. It's really sad to giv your everything to make people succeed but get that kind of behavior in return. Still receiving indirect messages from other people to fulfill the work. But an apology?? No way!!! Anyway I guess I got used to the sadness... There is really nothing I can do about it unless I look for another job!!! Well, than k you once again for your concern. Never thought anyone would care..... Hugs back bearhug bearhug bearhug

I do care. It's maybe because we care a lot for people and that is the reason why they use us and throw us away when they receive what they need. Sometimes I really wish to be a selfish person and think for myself only but I can not do that. I think others more than myself and this makes me hurt by others so often. I know the problem and wish I could change myself but I can not. I wish I could learn not to be heartbroken every time they hurt me but I couldn't learn it either. I'm too sensitive and thoughtful that instead of hurting someone else, I prefer to hurt myself. My poor soul died long ago and the worse part is my body started to die as well. I have vitiligo, asthma, hypothyroid, hypoglycemia, panic attacks and anxiety disorder and I have a tumor in my liver that can turn into cancer anytime.

Although I hate to feel alone, I tried to isolate myself from people because I don't want to get hurt no more. I have no strength for that, not mentally and not physically. I'm still trying to hang on. I don't feel like people love and care for me, not even on this forum. There's just one or two people who loves me here, I know that. And I know the reason. Because I write the things that most people do not have the courage to write on the forum. I'm too honest and write away what's on my mind. But after I saw people started to hate me, and blame me with the things that I've never done, I stopped posting on the forum. I rarely make posts because I do not want to hurt or offend anyone.

Wow, look at that. I never thought that I was going to write all these on this forum but I did. I think I needed to get it off my chest. I feel a little better now. Thank you Diggyon for sharing your pain here because if you haven't done that, I could never ever write my own problems here. Big hugs and love for you.

bearhug     bearhug     bearhug     bearhug     bearhug      bearhug       bearhug
Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:20:42 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Gossssssssshhhhhhhhhh i need to rant. i hate my job so much. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. I work with MEAN people that give me dirty looks for no reason, i deal with fat rude customers, and I smell fastfood all day long. PUKE. And they make me work really long hours, on top of school. Like it's 10:20pm I just got home, I still have all this homework (i guess i should probably get off here.. lolol/) and I still need to take a shower. I know I can get a better job than this, especially with my GPA. I really need to get out of this place, it's so bad. sfsdafdsfdsfsd  /pull hair/

Hey sweets,

I'm sorry to hear about your job. Maybe you can find a better place to work? How is your grandmom? Hope all is well hon.
  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: Gina!! :mrgreen:

Hey sweets,

I'm sorry to hear about your job. Maybe you can find a better place to work? How is your grandmom? Hope all is well hon.
  bearhug

Hi, it's fine, I just needed to rant about it. ;) and things are going better. One test came back positive for her, the other she hasn't got back but we were supposed to get it at the end of february, no news is good news right? I hope!  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Gina, you are not a woman happily married? :lol:

Oh God I only said I like him, not that I want to sl....OK

;D
Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 01:58:09 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I do care. It's maybe because we care a lot for people and that is the reason why they use us and throw us away when they receive what they need. Sometimes I really wish to be a selfish person and think for myself only but I can not do that. I think others more than myself and this makes me hurt by others so often. I know the problem and wish I could change myself but I can not. I wish I could learn not to be heartbroken every time they hurt me but I couldn't learn it either. I'm too sensitive and thoughtful that instead of hurting someone else, I prefer to hurt myself. My poor soul died long ago and the worse part is my body started to die as well. I have vitiligo, asthma, hypothyroid, hypoglycemia, panic attacks and anxiety disorder and I have a tumor in my liver that can turn into cancer anytime.

Although I hate to feel alone, I tried to isolate myself from people because I don't want to get hurt no more. I have no strength for that, not mentally and not physically. I'm still trying to hang on. I don't feel like people love and care for me, not even on this forum. There's just one or two people who loves me here, I know that. And I know the reason. Because I write the things that most people do not have the courage to write on the forum. I'm too honest and write away what's on my mind. But after I saw people started to hate me, and blame me with the things that I've never done, I stopped posting on the forum. I rarely make posts because I do not want to hurt or offend anyone.

Wow, look at that. I never thought that I was going to write all these on this forum but I did. I think I needed to get it off my chest. I feel a little better now. Thank you Diggyon for sharing your pain here because if you haven't done that, I could never ever write my own problems here. Big hugs and love for you.

bearhug     bearhug     bearhug     bearhug     bearhug      bearhug       bearhug

You're really great PureLove. I guess i am getting to know you better now ! I guess we have so many things in common, which is very strange in my opinion!! I also don't have so many friends on that forum. But as you see we can loose friends so easily. Well, can you keep a secret? The husband of my cousin comes from Istambul, Turkey!! I bet you know that city very well. She spends the winter there and she loves the snow in Turkey. I wish I could visit your country one day.... big hugs sis.....and thank you for caring... I must say that I feel better already after reading you post!! God bless you...
Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 02:59:40 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal