dom425

Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "elocin_mj"
Jackson turned to a couple of his collaborators and said: “I used to date Madonna. I should call her.”

Love this...I know its not hoax related but it made me chuckle...

Hello elocin_mj!!!! :D

Yes I love that also,Mj is a lady's man,lol  :oops: .

LOVE YOU!!!
That is so cute and funny.
No wonder so many women love him. I think we can just tell even without knowing him personally that he loved he ladies. So why not love him for loving us? ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "mdc"
No magic there for me...I miss the magic. :(

Ahhh, you're so right.  The magic is not in the new album either.  I miss it too!

It's a story...

[youtube:17v63b27]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r9AXgrMhRQ[/youtube:17v63b27]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy

Do you remember all of the Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and funeral ? In Liberian Girl, Mj was behind the camera which is probably where he's at in these videos. ;)

I'm sure Michael had a great deal of say in the elements that were put together in these recent videos, but speaking of Liberian Girl, I wonder if James Yukich and Kenny Ortega had bounced any ideas off of each for the memorial? Remember, James Yukich was the director of Liberian Girl and he also worked with Kenny Ortega on High School Musical The Concert. The memorial to me kind of had a Liberian Girl theme to it. Michael is directing this whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

And I believe everyone in here has seen the reversed version of "Hollywood Tonight", where MJ clearly sings "Illuminati" or "Illuminati watches".

This could be hinting that Hollywood isn't a good thing. Illuminati is behind it (?).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "angranity"
And I believe everyone in here has seen the reversed version of "Hollywood Tonight", where MJ clearly sings "Illuminati" or "Illuminati watches".

This could be hinting that Hollywood isn't a good thing. Illuminati is behind it (?).

Maybe that this video gives a little answer...

[youtube:13jbff3j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLh3hF8HOk8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:13jbff3j]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "angranity"

Maybe that this video gives a little answer...

[youtube:1nwqzvzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLh3hF8HOk8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1nwqzvzc]
It really does.

But why is Hollywood involved with Illuminati? Since when?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hi angranity...Hollywood is a good tool to control the people and make them blind to the truth and oblivious to what is really important in life. Since when...I cannot really tell you but very early I presume.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Somebody had found some information that "555" was the gematria numerology for "an eagle" (Sorry, I couldn't find your post again to quote you, but thankyou. Some additional information about the spiritual and shamanistic meaning of the eagle.

Eagle, Power Animal, Symbol of Spirit, Vision and Strength

By Ina Woolcott

Eagle's medicine includes swiftness, strength, courage, wisdom, keen sight, illumination of Spirit, healing, creation, knowledge of magic, ability to see hidden spiritual truths, rising above the material to see the spiritual, ability to see the overall pattern/big picture, connection to spirit guides and teachers and higher truths, great power and balance, dignity with grace, intuitive and creative spirit, respect for the boundaries of the regions, grace achieved through knowledge and hard work.

Us earthbound humans have for time unknown been inspired by the sight of eagles soaring high in the sky. In ancient Greece the eagle was associated with Zeus, who sometimes shape shifted into one so he could hurl his thunderbolts. In some Native American belief systems the eagle symbolises the Thunderbird, also associated with thunder and lightning. The eagle is a sacred messenger, carrying our prayers on its wings to the Creator/All That Is/Spirit, and returning with gifts and visions for the people. Eagle feathers assist medicine people/shamans in connecting with Spirit for healing. They are deemed the most sacred healing tools, a symbol of power, healing and wisdom. The eagle is also linked to the sun in Gaelic lore, having been called in the Gaelic language Suil-na-Greine, Eye of the Sun.

As well as its ties with the powerful energies of the sky, Eagle holds a deeper meaning. From eagle we learn that life looks different from an aerial perspective. We need to take a new view on the challenges in our lives. If we don't readily find solutions it may be because our vision is too limited to see the solutions that are so glaringly obvious.

Tying in with this thread of thought, one of the lessons to be learned from eagle is not to depend exclusively on intellectual solutions. Through its connection to the air element, eagle is connected to intelligence, but also to Spirit, the knowing that goes far beyond intellect.

Some of Eagles powers are independence, vision and strength. We can see why the eagle has been, and still is, revered. The eagles home is the freedom of the sky. He spends most of his time fearlessly flying high above, bridging heaven and earth, scanning below carefully. Their vision is 8 times stronger than humans, enabling them to see prey miles off. Weighing less than a domestic cat, Eagles strength has nothing to do with his size. Their feet and talons are stronger than a human hand, able to soar down with precision grabbing hold of their prey, mid-flight.

Eagles beak is connected to his jaw and the strongest part of his body. It is designed for breaking and crushing. We are reminded to pay attention to our speech and how it affects others. What we say and tone of our voice should be examined. We mainly use our jaws for speaking. The lesson here is to control what we say, how much and when. Uncontrolled talk makes it easy to hurt someone verbally, to break or crush them with your words.

The vision they posses helps us learn to take a step back and view the bigger picture. We need to view the past and the present objectively, whilst looking towards the future. We need to open our minds and hearts to see past old, restricting beliefs that are holding us back. Eagle teaches us to courageously face our fear of the unknown, so we are then able to fly as high as our heart's joy can take us. Your strengths need to be utilised wisely and remember, to soar like Eagle you must view things with caution, being confident and trusting your abilities.

Eagle is also linked with courage. To give up our limited perspectives, to release ourselves from comfortable, familiar thought patterns, even when they don't appear to be working, and fly into a larger world requires that we are brave enough to enter unknown realms. This is further emphasised by Native American and Celtic tales, of shamans and druids who shapeshifted into eagles.

Mental and emotional shapeshifting is sometimes necessary if we want to grow and learn. As with all things there are risks involved in allowing our beings to assume new forms, however the rewards are greater. Eagle asks us to recognise that the earth is not our only home, as well for us to join it in the flight to our true home - the world of Spirit.

Eagles are majestic and bear a powerful presence. They can be social birds, but they do need isolation from human intrusion to breed in the wild. If a human comes to close or touches their nest, they are very likely to abandon it. Both the male and female eagles incubate the eggs and share the duties of raising their young.

The eagle is an incredibly patient being, often perching in a tree, holding the same position for hours on end. Those with this power animal are shown how to master the art of patience in every area of their life. For within the energy of patience all things are possible.

Eagle teaches us how to go through life without becoming attached to anything, how to accept what comes our way and see everything as a gift from the universe. With their acute hearing they hunt as much by ear as by sight. If eagle soars into your life, the ability to hear spiritually and psychically will awaken.

Eagle reminds us to communicate with All That Is on a daily basis, so the gifts offered you can be utilised fully. Keeping this up removes judgement from our consciousness. When we cease to judge, we speak with encouragement and kindness towards others. Lessons that are linked with judgement are part of this medicine and sure to be coming your way.

If Eagle is your power animal, you feel the need to have an involvement with creation, a willingness to experience extremes, a willingness to use your abilities, a willingness to seek out your true emotions. You must become much more than you ever imagined would be possible.

Eagle symbolises a state of being that is reached through inner work, understanding and passing the initiation tests that come about from reclaiming our personal power. Eagle is the gift of clear vision with which one can truly see, to live in balance with heaven and Earth. Eagle shows you how to look above so you are able to touch Grandfather Sun with your heart, to love the Shadow as much as the Light. You are being asked to give yourself permission to be free in order to reach the joy that your heart longs for.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
Somebody had found some information that "555" was the gematria numerology for "an eagle" (Sorry, I couldn't find your post again to quote you, but thankyou. Some additional information about the spiritual and shamanistic meaning of the eagle.

Thank You mjintrigue2012

Bus Number 555 was an interesting Clue I thought and this for a number of reasons:

1. The Date "coincidence"

The Oprah show is on the 5/25/2011 ---> 5/25 could also be read 5/5X5
The Dodo also emphasised 55555 in some of his tweets
The number 5 is important and May is the fifth month of the year.

2. The Eagle other Symbolism: The Great Seal of the USA

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Great Seal of the United States is used to authenticate certain documents issued by the United States federal government. The phrase is used both for the physical seal itself (which is kept by the United States Secretary of State), and more generally for the design impressed upon it. The Great Seal was first used publicly in 1782.
The obverse of the great seal is used as the national coat of arms of the United States.[1] It is officially used on documents such as United States passports, military insignia, embassy placards, and various flags. As a coat of arms, the design has official colors; the physical Great Seal itself, as affixed to paper, is monochrome.
Since 1935, both sides of the Great Seal have appeared on the reverse of the one-dollar bill. The Seal of the President of the United States is directly based on the Great Seal, and its elements are used in numerous government agency and state seals.

The Design was done by Charles Thomson (Not the Journalist but who knows they may be related!  ;)  ) and adopted in 1782.  The Motto reads:
 E pluribus unum means "Out of Many, One"
 Annuit cœptis signifies that Providence has "approved of (our) undertakings."
Novus ordo seclorum, freely taken from Virgil, is Latin for "a new order of the ages."

3. Michael and the Eagle

Michael has been seen on a number of occasions with badges or medals representing an Eagle. Here are a 2 examples below:

[youtube:2j5nunez]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coQnTsJU9vI[/youtube:2j5nunez]

There is no doubt that the Eagle is important to Michael, maybe because of its spiritual symbolism:
The eagle is a sacred messenger, carrying our prayers on its wings to the Creator/All That Is/Spirit, and returning with gifts and visions for the people. (Extract from mjintrigue2012 post above)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions