MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
Guys I have a questions, Do all of the people that auditioned for the Michael's This Is It are under a contract. Were any of them got call backs but not for This Is It, but for future projects. The reason why I am saying this is because of Sofia and the other people that were in the video. Did any of you recognized and of those dancers from the audition for This is It.

What I want to know is when the contracts end?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

Quote from: "steffymjlove"
Quote from: "pepper"
From Wikipedia - not sure about the actual source for this information...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"On March 10, 2011, the full video was released on Jackson's Youtube VEVO page. A new remix - made by mixing the beat of "Billie Jean" - was used in the video. This new version is the original demo recording of the song used exclusively for this video, in result of a fans request to release the song "the way Michael left it", as it's supposed that Jackson used the beats of Billie Jean as a guide base."

Just showing this to the poster above me.
This post was on page 1. :)
Just a refresher.
oV Peace
Thank you. I think the demo  is alot better , but who am I to say anything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

pepper

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Guys I have a questions, Do all of the people that auditioned for the Michael's This Is It are under a contract. Were any of them got call backs but not for This Is It, but for future projects. The reason why I am saying this is because of Sofia and the other people that were in the video. Did any of you recognized and of those dancers from the audition for This is It.

Well your question led to some interesting information!

If you go to this link -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is an interview with two female dancers who were at the auditions - according to their interview, it wasn't an "open call" audition -

"How did you get selected to audition for Michael Jackson?

All the top agency’s in the US and internationally were contacted to send in their top dancers. It was picture submission. So we were selected off our headshots and resume."

And at this link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Another dancer talks about what it was like at the auditions.  She says "they only needed 2 women and 1 alternate. They called three names forward... Tyne, Sofia, and another girl(unknown). Asked if they had any conflicts in the next two years... they all shook their heads... "you're booked!"

So according to this account, Sofia was actually chosen as a dancer at the TII audition.  Since the TII movie does not show her as being chosen that either means she was the "alternate" or she found out (or remembered) she did have a conflict in the next two years (since Madonna announced the Summer 2009 Sticky/Sweet tour in January 2009 according to this link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - "In January 2009, Madonna announced she would extend the tour with 22 European shows in the summer of 2009. This was the first time Madonna added such an extension to one of her tours.")

That's very interesting.  ;)

And I guess in answer to the "contract" question, it is assumed it was for two years since they asked people if they had any conflicts for the next two years.  But you would think that if the star of the show "died" they would be let out of their contract.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

And I guess in answer to the "contract" question, it is assumed it was for two years since they asked people if they had any conflicts for the next two years.  But you would think that if the star of the show "died" they would be let out of their contract.

That's an interesting point - legally I wonder how one stands if the show you have been hired for and contracted to is cancelled because of the death of the main performer. Would your contract still stand? Who were the dancers contracted to?  Would it have been AEG?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Quote from: "mdc"
No magic there for me...I miss the magic. :(

Ahhh, you're so right.  The magic is not in the new album either.  I miss it too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the video has the magic of Michael throughout it.  8-)          
The true magic that is missing though is Michael himself. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dom425"
Quote from: "steffymjlove"
From Wikipedia - not sure about the actual source for this information...

"On March 10, 2011, the full video was released on Jackson's Youtube VEVO page. A new remix - made by mixing the beat of "Billie Jean" - was used in the video. This new version is the original demo recording of the song used exclusively for this video, in result of a fans request to release the song "the way Michael left it", as it's supposed that Jackson used the beats of Billie Jean as a guide base."

Just showing this to the poster above me.
This post was on page 1. :)
Just a refresher.
oV Peace
Thank you. I think the demo  is alot better , but who am I to say anything?
I agree with you...but theres a reason it was released this way :)
The truth becomes a lie.
Billie Jean. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:( good video, but the lack of MJ's magic is undeniable.....its not the same without him...sorry :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

Jackson turned to a couple of his collaborators and said: “I used to date Madonna. I should call her.”

Love this...I know its not hoax related but it made me chuckle...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

Quote from: "elocin_mj"
Jackson turned to a couple of his collaborators and said: “I used to date Madonna. I should call her.”

Love this...I know its not hoax related but it made me chuckle...

Hello elocin_mj!!!! :D

Yes I love that also,Mj is a lady's man,lol  :oops: .

LOVE YOU!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She is also listed as a dancer for the Sticky and Sweet Tour, 2008-2009. There was a break in the tour from the end of December, 2008 until July 4, 2009 when Madonna performed at the O2 - so I guess that is how Sofia was able to be in L.A. for the "This is It" auditions  ;)

All the info. at this link:

Hello pepper!!!

Intresting that she was in Madonna last tour,also.I looked to wikipedia informations and her name in the Sticky and Sour tour is spelled wrong  :? .

Dancers – Vadim Kolpakov, Leroy Barnes, Sofia Voutella, Jason Boyd, Emilie Capel, William Charlemoine, Paul Kirkland, Jennifer Kita, Kento Mori, Yaman Okur, Charles Park IV, Valeree Pohl, Anthony Rue Jr., Nilaya Savnis, Jason Young, Riki Onodera and Yuki Yoshida.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For those who does not like the Billie Jean mix, here is the video with the "album mix" courtesy of Dangerous Incorporated.

:arrow:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Funny, Michael Jackson's VEVO channel has 52 videos... 5+2=7  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Well your question led to some interesting information!

If you go to this link -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is an interview with two female dancers who were at the auditions - according to their interview, it wasn't an "open call" audition -

"How did you get selected to audition for Michael Jackson?

All the top agency’s in the US and internationally were contacted to send in their top dancers. It was picture submission. So we were selected off our headshots and resume."

And at this link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Another dancer talks about what it was like at the auditions.  She says "they only needed 2 women and 1 alternate. They called three names forward... Tyne, Sofia, and another girl(unknown). Asked if they had any conflicts in the next two years... they all shook their heads... "you're booked!"

So according to this account, Sofia was actually chosen as a dancer at the TII audition.  Since the TII movie does not show her as being chosen that either means she was the "alternate" or she found out (or remembered) she did have a conflict in the next two years (since Madonna announced the Summer 2009 Sticky/Sweet tour in January 2009 according to this link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - "In January 2009, Madonna announced she would extend the tour with 22 European shows in the summer of 2009. This was the first time Madonna added such an extension to one of her tours.")

That's very interesting.  ;)

Thank You pepper...awesome find.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Cameron"
For me, it's the proof that he's really dead.
Like the trial.

You think MJ's dead now? :o
You've been here for so long though! Don't lose faith over this! Michael's behind the camera, remember! :o ;)

I just told this to shock you.

Why do you say it's not MJ's magic, there is no MJ... So he's dead ?

People, just think.
He's alive, I'm sure HE made the video, the video is HIS magic.

You can't see this because you're too focused on the past, on other video clips, etc...
Now it's now. It's no time to break charts, or to make new innovative videos...

Michael do this for something else. Don't just see the artistic purpose.

This is a good video, with such an amazing dancer.

What I see is the same theater as "You are not alone". Yes, MJ's message to us.
What I see is a link between the stars of Hold My Hand video and Hollywood.

You know, at the end of Hold My Hand, someone walking on the star, with rain, we only see the feet. Now, at 2:50 you see the feet and the legs. Remember the PIECE BY PIECE thing ?

What I see is a dancer who could be on This is it Tour but refused because of planning. And now she's on Michael's video. Coincidence ?
What I see at 2:50 it's a Michael's joke. You think it's him walking, but no, it's Sofia. For me that means he still there, and soon we'll see him walk, for truth.
What I see is that like in One More Chance video, MJ is putting US on the stage. The dancer represents the fans, everybody, like the people in the flashmob, anonymous.
I also see 7 stars in front of the theater.

So, I simply see Michael's Magic. He's trully behind the camera.
But you people only see the artistic vision, compare it to videos from the past.

You know why it's also MJ's magic ?
Because the video is controversial.
MJ has always been controversial.
We talk about him. He has success.

So, please, stop telling me there is no Michael, because if you think so, so what ? For me that opinion means that MJ's dead, because if the video is so crappy for you, why would he accept to put it online ?

ps: The Billie Jean beat on the song is just amazing.

Bravo Michael. Pure Genius.

Cameron - great post! I agree with you - we need to start thinking outside of the box and there are so many clues of Michael's presence that he's giving us in this video. JMO. Blessings.

Steffi - about your links....there are some real gems in those links. I loved the picture of Dodo and the post about 55555...however, I don't see any fives in that black picture. Can you tell me what the picture is and where the 5's are? Yes, I know there is a circle but I just don't see those fives. Someone is great at spotting those other 5's though...great job.

Sure sounds like it's for sure the dodo's a part of this whole adventure.

I also have a question about the flash dance - and I keep asking but I miss it if someone answers me. Why, oh why, is Travis Payne and those two TII dancers doing flash dances all over the world? They sure seemed to be enjoying themselves. You can bet that they aren't doing this for free...so who is paying them? And better yet...why? The only answer I have is to spread Michael's name and music all over the world. I love what they are doing.

Blessings to you all. Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal