The question that I have here is this: With the Estate being in charge of all Michael's musicworks, Are they not the one that decides what can be played and what should not be played.  Is it not the finally decision of the Estate of Michael Jackson on his music. So Sony really has to abide by the wish of the Estate of Michael Jackson. Maybe this is the version that is along to be played for the video. Maybe Sony are given a certain amount of license on the videos.

A question to ponder.   Remember Michael telling Geraldo Rivera that he wants to take the Music Medium to a different level. I think that what the fans that appreciate a great musician is to always be flexible to the different aspects of the music that particular musician is doing at that moment in their life, to no be stuck in the past and not growing as the musician is growing. Often times fans of a particular musician is so used to a certain type of music that they do not leave themselves any room to grow.  What I am getting at is that we need to look out of the box.  We all have opinions about music, which is fine but we should not limit ourselves to what true music is. So many times I have read that this is not the type of music that Michael will do. We do not know that. It should always be said In my honest opinon I think....... when we are speaking about Michael music. People are so stuch in yesteryears of Michael Jackson and he wants to move on to the future. If Michael continues to do what others want him to do, he would never grow as a human being. LET US ALL FROM THIS MOMENT ON LOOK AND LISTEN WITH AN OPEN MIND, NOT BE STAGNATED OR BOXED OURSELVES IN WITH THE YESTERYEARS. WE NEED TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE, A DIFFERENT CONCEPT. THINK OUT OF THE BOX. All of Michael's life he has been thinking out of the box, and I think now is the time for us to play a little catch-up.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
anyone with the proper equipment and so want to take a closer look at the little paper that is taped onto the girls mirror at about 1:52 or so?

I see 5s in the lower right hand corner. Cant really make out what the words say though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

steffymjlove says: Pure greatness! *wipes a tear* thats amazing. We need more members on this forum like you. You should also check out my thread under "GENERAL TALK"
Its titled "Wow this is really far down the list! lol"

oV Peace Love
Respect!

Spamming with your link, and bringing your "wow this is really far down the list" thread all the time, is also spamming so please stop adding this on every post or I'll just delete it, if you don't stop.
Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

luchy

[youtube:3t4a1no6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w-372PI4e0[/youtube:3t4a1no6]  Ellen imitating Michael Jackson

I would have liked to see Ellen interviewing Michael!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Andrea

luchy - I totally enjoyed that clip of Ellen dancing.  She dances like she's by herself at home and you can tell she loves it.  And I loved seeing the entire audience groovin' to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ROFL"
steffymjlove says: Pure greatness! *wipes a tear* thats amazing. We need more members on this forum like you. You should also check out my thread under "GENERAL TALK"
Its titled "Wow this is really far down the list! lol"

oV Peace Love
Respect!

Spamming with your link, and bringing your "wow this is really far down the list" thread all the time, is also spamming so please stop adding this on every post or I'll just delete it, if you don't stop.
Thanks.

Ok sorry I wont bring it up on here anymore. I didnt realize I was posting it that much. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Remember. Respect. L.O.V.E
oV Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Cameron"
For me, it's the proof that he's really dead.
Like the trial.

You think MJ's dead now? :o
You've been here for so long though! Don't lose faith over this! Michael's behind the camera, remember! :o ;)

I just told this to shock you.

Why do you say it's not MJ's magic, there is no MJ... So he's dead ?

People, just think.
He's alive, I'm sure HE made the video, the video is HIS magic.

You can't see this because you're too focused on the past, on other video clips, etc...
Now it's now. It's no time to break charts, or to make new innovative videos...

Michael do this for something else. Don't just see the artistic purpose.

This is a good video, with such an amazing dancer.

What I see is the same theater as "You are not alone". Yes, MJ's message to us.
What I see is a link between the stars of Hold My Hand video and Hollywood.

You know, at the end of Hold My Hand, someone walking on the star, with rain, we only see the feet. Now, at 2]PIECE BY PIECE thing ?
[/b]

What I see is a dancer who could be on This is it Tour but refused because of planning. And now she's on Michael's video. Coincidence ?
What I see at 2:50 it's a Michael's joke. You think it's him walking, but no, it's Sofia. For me that means he still there, and soon we'll see him walk, for truth.
What I see is that like in One More Chance video, MJ is putting US on the stage. The dancer represents the fans, everybody, like the people in the flashmob, anonymous.
I also see 7 stars in front of the theater.

So, I simply see Michael's Magic. He's trully behind the camera.
But you people only see the artistic vision, compare it to videos from the past.

You know why it's also MJ's magic ?
Because the video is controversial.
MJ has always been controversial.
We talk about him. He has success.

So, please, stop telling me there is no Michael, because if you think so, so what ? For me that opinion means that MJ's dead, because if the video is so crappy for you, why would he accept to put it online ?

ps: The Billie Jean beat on the song is just amazing.

Bravo Michael. Pure Genius. [/color]

:D  Great post, and amazing observations you made.

In a way, MJ is going to shock his own fans much deeply then the general public with the reveal. The fan sites all report how disappointed they are with this video and this mix. In general, his own fans are really dissing all his new material. They are the ones who are also going to discover the man they never knew.

We too may get a shock of our own at reveal; something we as a community generally accept to be a truth about MJ may turn out to be not at all the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I love it...Hollywood needed some BJ beats to give it some crispness.  Not at all dismayed that Taryll's part is gone.  Sofia is one great dancer and should be dancing with Michael.  

Now, the old man with the brown cap I have seen before.  He has been in numerous Michael flash mob dances.  The other guy that comes in behind him in the red shirt, well, IDK...  8-)  

I don't know how to show it but the two of them can be seen at 3:41.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I like this video, but the beat from Billie Jean doesn't belong here.Why did they put it on this version ? I've sent Teddy a message on twitter if MJ likes this song and here is his answer......
 HE DIDN'T SEE IT YET. I DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

MJonmind

Cameron, way to go getting people's attention! :lol:
Luchy, great clip of Ellen promoting MJ's new music. Loved it!
Steffymjlove, on your site it definately looks like there are three sets of numbers adding to 7, to make 777. Thanks.

About the screen shot of the girl's freeze shot at the end, I noticed that all the clips of her just before have her shirt showing her whole mid section of skin. But the last 1 or 2 sec, the shirt covers the middle. I don't think MJ would just expose his mid section (girl style). The face could easily pass for MJ with heavy make-up. I think they partially chose this girl for her face looking similar to Michael's in a feminine way, and MJ is pretty slim. She fills the role of the girl wanting to make it big in hollywood and she bridges the gap to Michael Jackson. It's all about connecting things. I think that's why there's the clip about the little kids dancing and the sidewalk MJ star--they both connect to HMY video. Everything's connected. Same source--Michael.

The guy in the red shirt doesn't clap like MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Victor"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Victor! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "For All Time"
I like this video, but the beat from Billie Jean doesn't belong here.Why did they put it on this version ? I've sent Teddy a message on twitter if MJ likes this song and here is his answer......
 HE DIDN'T SEE IT YET. I DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL

WHOAAAA!!!!
Thats crazy...
he definitely knows something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Cameron, way to go getting people's attention! :lol:
Luchy, great clip of Ellen promoting MJ's new music. Loved it!
Steffymjlove, on your site it definately looks like there are three sets of numbers adding to 7, to make 777. Thanks.

About the screen shot of the girl's freeze shot at the end, I noticed that all the clips of her just before have her shirt showing her whole mid section of skin. But the last 1 or 2 sec, the shirt covers the middle. I don't think MJ would just expose his mid section (girl style). The face could easily pass for MJ with heavy make-up. I think they partially chose this girl for her face looking similar to Michael's in a feminine way, and MJ is pretty slim. She fills the role of the girl wanting to make it big in hollywood and she bridges the gap to Michael Jackson. It's all about connecting things. I think that's why there's the clip about the little kids dancing and the sidewalk MJ star--they both connect to HMY video. Everything's connected. Same source--Michael.

The guy in the red shirt doesn't clap like MJ.
Exactly...connecting the dots.
I agree with you...but I also agree that MJ in on the video. Somewhere.
(i know for a fact that it was him on that scene. ive done countless frame by frames and found many many many clues hidden in plain site. but i'm not allowed to mention my forum on here. send me a pm if you want the link. Im also on facebook as well..no way near as much clues on my facebook page as there is on my forum. no disrepect to any mods on this forum.. im just saying that i spent a very long time posting all of the clues on my forum in my spare time aside from being a script writer, actress, and production assistant. thats why i post links to it because it is very time consuming. again no disrespect. i only would post the thread corresponding with the thread i am on..no other topic at all. i posted one about the pantages theater that is very elaborate. and john edwards and numerology found in the hollywood tonight video. lets please take majestik magnificents advice and not fight amongst ourselves. hes begging us to stop. people are indeed watching. i have never done anything disrespectful on here in any way..when the forum was down...i was defending MJs name in the chat room. souza you know this. you were there. i will fight for him. until my very last day i will stand up for what i believe in. i can back this all up a hundred billion percent. and no this is not a rant. i am telling the plain outright truth and how i feel in my heart. after all its healthy to do so..right bec? again NO disrespect. i respect every single one of you equally. i love this forum. thats why i have stuck around and tried to share my findings on here. everytime i tried to i got yelled at. its not my fault that it wouldnt let me post my pictures on it. if you look at the links i was posting, it showed the exact thing i was replying to staying completely on topic. im sorry if this post caused anyone any stress or anger. again please listen to majestik.. i think it was a message directly from MJ. he is watching us. if you want me to post any of my newly found clues on here that no one has posted yet anywhere on here...please do not delete my posts. i am just trying to share my findings with people. when i seen that it was considered spamming i was heart broken. i put alot of time into analyzing everything i find to validate its authenticity. how is posting someones right of fair speech to a universal forum of skeptics/beLIEvers/knowers/deaders or whatever considered spamming. if you do delete my posts because of my "rant" than you are all going to lose out on what i am continuously finding. its your loss. not mine. )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Unlike others, I'll have to say something very, very negative. I have to get this off my chest.

I hate and despise the video. It's worse than Hold My Hand. I prefer the song's production on the album, and the video is anything but nice to look at. Watching it actually made me livid, I can't even find words and I can't really explain what I feel. I usually don't get offensive, but the girl they casted isn't beautiful to me and she has a masculine body, I hate the "storyline" and I freaking despise the Walk of Fame part. That was so freaking sentimental and has left me with the uttermost disgust, I can't even explain it. If Michael is dead, do you think it's appropriate to have cheeply acted crying parts in a music video to accompany Michael's great music, music that has nothing to do with his death whatsoever? I don't know what they're trying to do, but we know people love "dead" people and the tragedy of it, and in my opinion, this is why they keep going on about it. People are into sentimentality, but this is an insult to Michael's legacy. What I'm trying to say is not that I don't want to be confronted with Michael being dead if he is, but that has no place in a music video, as if a legend needed to be dead in order to be loveable.

Let's just all sit down and imagine for a moment that Michael is actually dead, they're coming out with crappy "music videos" to great songs by Michael that do not need any visual support. Even if you like the video, you will have to agree that it's nothing compared to what Michael used to create. He always created the most amazing works of art with his music videos or short films, and I tend to believe that this is not something Michael would want, nor something that he is behind in any way. This music doesn't need a music video, especially not a crappy one, just to be on television. How many more people are going to purchase the song because they got to see this video on TV? This is not helping Michael's legacy in the slightest. It's just making me angry.

Does anybody understand me?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions