Re: TIAI March 9
April 07, 2011, 12:26:51 PM
Quote from: "mjsmyheart"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
mjsmyheart, thank you for your fresh input into this TS brain-teaser. I liked what you wrote.  You seem to be a strong logic based thinker, which is good for this. You put quite a bit of confidence in the face in the leaves being deliberate, whereas I took them as random, since people have been seeing faces in lots of other places. I agree the FBI agents are probably professionally paramedics as well. Now if only we had an actual FBI agent who would become a member here and post his perspective.

Well TS did mention they do randomly check on this site so let's just hope and pray we get that lucky that they would respond; if not maybe TS can guide us in that direction. But I totally agree with you, if a actual FBI agent would post on here that would be AWESOME!  :!: !

I remember back when this all started either watching a video or reading something about an FBI agent that had recently retired but "said" MJ was alive in Protective Services.  True or not, just rang a bell.  Tho we are "stuck" right now, I don"t see how MJ could pull this off without assistance just from pure size, scope and legality issues from IF and when he ever comes back.  /ponder
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

April 07, 2011, 01:13:36 PM
Quote from: "curls"
In other words what I think TS is trying to say (and I apologize if I am wrong) is how are we supposed to debunk the more serious matters of this hoax (possible FBI involvement, the judicial system, the medical field, etc. which are so much more complicated matters) if we can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that an obvious hoax photo is FAKE!

Totally agree with you here, and the statement holds true regardless of one's thoughts about TS.

Also true is that 'we' shouldn't be proving anything - 'I' should prove things for myself. It's all too easy (and evident all over the forum) to agree with and believe in whatever 'feels' right or comfortable or keeps us sane, but that doesn't make those things the truth.

Some here appear to have expert knowledge of photography - I don't, nor do I have the time or desire to educate myself to a level where I can prove this photo a fake. I also have no expert knowledge of the FBI, judicial system or medical field, so if the trial ever gets under way, how will I sort truth from lies?

If I don't have the expertise to 'prove' things, what can I base my beliefs on?  I believe it takes many, many years to become an 'expert' in something - it's not a question of reading a few internet articles! I think sometimes it comes down to placing trust in someone/something and I don't think this can be found on any anonymous internet site.

Back to the fence for me!

Hi curls,

Although you say you don't have the time or desire to educate yourself to a level where you can prove this photo is fake I believe you do have the desire to some extent because you found a moment to read and comment on this forum (and I mean that with ALL due respect). Furthermore, maybe you didn't realize it but by reading my first post (and I'm sure many others on this site) you have educated yourself in the process in areas that otherwise you might not have looked.

Everyone here has extended knowledge and skills in one field or another whether it's professional and/or recreational because everyone has something that they love to do personally and/or professionally; for example: whether it's maintaining a simple home garden to being an international environmentalist that knowledge is beneficial because just maybe they could tell us what type of leaves are in the “leaf-like pattern” and they can symbolize something.

Anyways, I don't believe that anyone actually has to have expert knowledge for this hoax to be proven to be fake successfully and I don’t believe that anyone should have to alter their life and make time to pick up an extra types or work just to decipher this hoax. However, as I stated above if we take the knowledge that we do have and share it with others on this site and in turn, if you are unsure about something, question someone that seems to know this lesson will be more effective.

Personally, I do not consider myself to be that great at photoshop; I can do things however that would be considered a little more advanced than just amateur but I’m not an expert because photoshop has dozens and dozens of ways to manipulate a image/photo and I only know and use what is beneficial and interests me. Since you don’t have much time to research things for yourself my advice to you would be just question others regarding the things that you are unsure about and pick their brains… that’s pretty much how I learned photoshop and the how videos on youtube  :)  that way it can save you tons of time and you still educate yourself in the process.

Much love xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]Everywhere I go, Every smile I see
I know you are there, Smilin\' back at me
Dancin\' in moonlight, I know you are free
Cuz\' I can see your star, Shinin\' down on me

(Together again ooh )
Good times we\'ll share again
(Together again ooh )
That makes me wanna dance
(Together again ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(Together again ohh)
All my loves for you[/size]

April 07, 2011, 01:21:21 PM
Quote from: "Uranus"
The conclusion you propose, that the odds are extremely rare for the pattern to resemle MJ's face, is contradicting the theory that humans can identify other people's faces using minimum characteristics. This ability has been a strong asset in human evolution, because humans could and still can identify other people , whether allies or enemies, due to their memory. This means that minimum characteristics can lead to any combination possible, several millions actually, and that difference is made only through memory. For example, many times we see from a distance someone on the road and believe that he/she is a familiar person and then we realise that he/she is just a stranger. Saying that this pattern resembles MJ's pictures is a selective identification using our memory data for MJ. This pattern can be anything, from a wolf with ears to a monster with horns according to our own memory and imagination.

I think we have a misunderstanding... what I am trying to say is what are the odds that I take a picture of you standing outside in the park and somewhere in the background within the clouds or the tree leaves or any part of the picture there is an image of your face. :? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(Together again ooh )
(Together again ooh )
(Together again ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(Together again ohh)

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 07, 2011, 02:19:50 PM
[youtube:a9q13c0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFT4BDR0iA&feature=relmfu[/youtube:a9q13c0c]
Here is what I call a subliminal clue pertaining to FBI involvement. Marlon is wearing a FBI hat. Randy is wearing the other subliminal clue, the fedora hat. The similar kind of hat many people have seen on the unknown guy at the funeral and memorial. lol  ;)
[youtube:a9q13c0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8[/youtube:a9q13c0c]
mjsmyheart, thank you for your fresh input into this TS brain-teaser. I liked what you wrote. You seem to be a strong logic based thinker, which is good for this. You put quite a bit of confidence in the face in the leaves being deliberate, whereas I took them as random, since people have been seeing faces in lots of other places. I agree the FBI agents are probably professionally paramedics as well. Now if only we had an actual FBI agent who would become a member here and post his perspective.

Well TS did mention they do randomly check on this site so let's just hope and pray we get that lucky that they would respond; if not maybe TS can guide us in that direction. But I totally agree with you, if a actual FBI agent would post on here that would be AWESOME! :!: !
@mjsmyheart,
Who is they that your referring to? Exactly when did TS mention this?

mjsmyheart wrote:
As far as the FBI, I'm gonna try to keep it breif because I've noticed that once I start writing on this thread my thoughts get ahead of me and by the time I'm done I've written a novel. lol  To be honest, I never really thought about the FBI actually being involved until I read it on this thread, but now that I consider it the FBI involvement would explain soooo much. Now, I haven't done too much reseach on this theory to build a strong case but what I believe is that the paramedics are actually FBI agents that really work as paramedics. What I mean by that, is that when the FBI is working on a mission I would assume they would have their own trained paramedics because of the nature of their cases; I don't think a regular paramedic would have the same advanced training that I assume the FBI paramedics would because the FBI are trained for some of the worst type of situations.
Additional proof they are not FBI: The paramedics that showed up at Michael's house on 6/25/2009 are shown to be REAL firemen/paramedic employees still working for Fire Station 71 by the picture(s) taken on 6/13/2010 (at the pancake breakfast fund raiser) of their roster list of who is working on what shift. From page 35 see below.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

The white fireman/paramedic pouring the pancake batter is the same one in the Hollywood.tv video helping the ambulance back out of the driveway. He is also shown putting the orange cones on the ground. So clearly he is a REAL fireman/paramedic. Not FBI. 8-)
[youtube:a9q13c0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube:a9q13c0c]

The guy circled in this picture is also seen in the Hollywood.tv video close to the end. He is walking towards and up into the driveway at the 1:45 mark when the white truck is driving by. He clearly is a REAL fireman/paramedic. I believe these two guys came to Michael's house in the fire truck and were not the ones that drove the ambulance to the hospital (pictured in the hospital entrance wheeling the gurney in).  8-)

Obviously they can't guide the ambulance out the driveway, set orange cones on the ground and also be seen walking up the driveway after the ambulance has been shown driving backwards and away down the street at the same time these guys are doing their job. All of the above is my opinion of course but common sense and eyesight should be enough to realize the men I spoke about are in the pictures and video excluding the hospital entrance picture. ;)

Peace
Debunking the theory of the paramedics who arrived at Michael's house on 6/25/2009 being FBI. Only 1 key person is needed at Fire station 71. That is the fire captain.  8-)
[youtube:a9q13c0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggewNtwvHJ4[/youtube:a9q13c0c]
Paramedic Blount A shift. Paramedic Senneff C shift BOTH REAL. NOT FBI. ;)

Michael Jackson hearing: Paparazzi, fans hampered paramedics from getting stricken pop star to hospital
January 6, 2011 | 10:58 am

A paramedic who tried in vain to save Michael Jackson’s life testified Thursday that an unruly crowd of paparazzi and tourists outside the pop star’s home hampered efforts to get to the hospital recalled Los Angeles City Fire Department paramedic Richard “It’s a circus out there. It’s unbelievable,” Richard Senneff of the scene outside Jackson’s Holmby Hills mansion June 25, 2009.  

The witness testified on the second day of testimony at a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to try Dr. Conrad Murray for involuntary manslaughter.

Senneff said that the ambulance driver had trouble navigating away from the residence because of a throng that included passengers of a tour bus and photographers with “big cameras, little cameras, video cameras, still cameras.”

At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window. “It just seemed wrong,” he said. Under questioning by a defense lawyer, Senneff said Murray wanted to put a “central line” to restart Jackson’s heart, but that medics did not have equipment or training to do so.

He said the singer did not respond to two rounds of drugs to revive him and hospital officials told him over the radio to “call” Jackson’s death, but that neither he nor Murray wanted to do so. “I said, 'Be advised, this is a very high-profile VIP,' ” Senneff said.

The 50-year-old singer was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center. Senneff said rescue workers had gone “above and beyond” the call of duty in the field not because Jackson was a celebrity, but “because it was someone’s son.” Katherine Jackson, the singer’s mother, listened intently in the courtroom gallery. Judge Michael Pastor also heard from a second paramedic who, like Senneff, said that Murray initially claimed he had not given his patient any medication.

Martin Blount said the denial struck him as odd because he saw a hypodermic needle and three bottles of lidocaine in the room. Murray, he said, “scooped up” the bottles and placed them in a bag before they left for the hospital. “Did you ever see those bottles again,” Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren asked. “No, sir,” Blount replied. Murray, 57, has pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors accuse Murray of an “extreme deviation” from the standard of medical care by, among other things, giving Jackson the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat insomnia.

I am posting this article to disprove the hoax regarding the theory/reason why the ambulance drove backwards and slowly. Paramedic Senneff gives the reason for that. Blame it on the fans and paps why they couldn't save Michael, shifting blame onto fans and paps will supposedly relieve him from any harm/blame to the King of Pop.  8-)  ;) He also gives credibility to Ben's pic by saying "At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window."

I am also posting some questions that can be either pro hoax or against depending how the questions are answered.

Q-What would be considered going above and beyond the call of duty?

Q-Why didn't he (Senneff) want to call the time of death either even though the hospital told him to do so?

Q-How many paramedics were actually in that ambulance?

According to Senneff's testimony there was a driver, himself, and Blount. So that is 3 but only two testified?
[/color]

Another point I want to add to this is that IF Michael/the patient was already DOA when the paramedics got to the house and they tried to do CPR there for a good amount of time; the ambulance would not need to be in a hurry when leaving because the patient is already gone.
To the airport! lol

I was playing non-believer when I originally posted the article in the TIAI 2/26 thread.

From page 37 and page 38 below. No one has shown proof to challenge my posts/theories. I have only seen opinions and that is not solid proof that would hold up in court.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 07, 2011, 02:44:44 PM
OK, the paramedics are not from FBI, but this doesn't mean FBI is not involved. The paramedics just aren't allowed to speack about it.

And I really think it's about time TS to come back. Because if TS stays away much longer we might think something very bad happened to him OR that his absence is a diversion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 05:59:58 PM
[youtube:3qk6edll]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFT4BDR0iA&feature=relmfu[/youtube:3qk6edll]
Here is what I call a subliminal clue pertaining to FBI involvement. Marlon is wearing a FBI hat. Randy is wearing the other subliminal clue, the fedora hat. The similar kind of hat many people have seen on the unknown guy at the funeral and memorial. lol  ;)
[youtube:3qk6edll]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8[/youtube:3qk6edll]
mjsmyheart, thank you for your fresh input into this TS brain-teaser. I liked what you wrote. You seem to be a strong logic based thinker, which is good for this. You put quite a bit of confidence in the face in the leaves being deliberate, whereas I took them as random, since people have been seeing faces in lots of other places. I agree the FBI agents are probably professionally paramedics as well. Now if only we had an actual FBI agent who would become a member here and post his perspective.

Well TS did mention they do randomly check on this site so let's just hope and pray we get that lucky that they would respond; if not maybe TS can guide us in that direction. But I totally agree with you, if a actual FBI agent would post on here that would be AWESOME! :!: !
@mjsmyheart,
Who is they that your referring to? Exactly when did TS mention this?

@Im_convincedmjalive
I was refering to the FBI, but I am sorry to say that I can't find the actually post right now. I do believe it was on this thread though or on the last on TS comments posted so I apologize if gave any one false hope but I swear I did read that somewhere... However if and/or when I find it I will post it one here I just might need more time to go over it again or maybe TS can point it out.

mjsmyheart wrote:
As far as the FBI, I'm gonna try to keep it breif because I've noticed that once I start writing on this thread my thoughts get ahead of me and by the time I'm done I've written a novel. lol  To be honest, I never really thought about the FBI actually being involved until I read it on this thread, but now that I consider it the FBI involvement would explain soooo much. Now, I haven't done too much reseach on this theory to build a strong case but what I believe is that the paramedics are actually FBI agents that really work as paramedics. What I mean by that, is that when the FBI is working on a mission I would assume they would have their own trained paramedics because of the nature of their cases; I don't think a regular paramedic would have the same advanced training that I assume the FBI paramedics would because the FBI are trained for some of the worst type of situations.
Additional proof they are not FBI: The paramedics that showed up at Michael's house on 6/25/2009 are shown to be REAL firemen/paramedic employees still working for Fire Station 71 by the picture(s) taken on 6/13/2010 (at the pancake breakfast fund raiser) of their roster list of who is working on what shift. From page 35 see below.

The white fireman/paramedic pouring the pancake batter is the same one in the Hollywood.tv video helping the ambulance back out of the driveway. He is also shown putting the orange cones on the ground. So clearly he is a REAL fireman/paramedic. Not FBI. 8-)
[youtube:3qk6edll]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube:3qk6edll]

The guy circled in this picture is also seen in the Hollywood.tv video close to the end. He is walking towards and up into the driveway at the 1:45 mark when the white truck is driving by. He clearly is a REAL fireman/paramedic. I believe these two guys came to Michael's house in the fire truck and were not the ones that drove the ambulance to the hospital (pictured in the hospital entrance wheeling the gurney in).  8-)

Obviously they can't guide the ambulance out the driveway, set orange cones on the ground and also be seen walking up the driveway after the ambulance has been shown driving backwards and away down the street at the same time these guys are doing their job. All of the above is my opinion of course but common sense and eyesight should be enough to realize the men I spoke about are in the pictures and video excluding the hospital entrance picture. ;)

Peace
Debunking the theory of the paramedics who arrived at Michael's house on 6/25/2009 being FBI. Only 1 key person is needed at Fire station 71. That is the fire captain.  8-)
[youtube:3qk6edll]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggewNtwvHJ4[/youtube:3qk6edll]
Paramedic Blount A shift. Paramedic Senneff C shift BOTH REAL. NOT FBI. ;)

Michael Jackson hearing: Paparazzi, fans hampered paramedics from getting stricken pop star to hospital
January 6, 2011 | 10:58 am

A paramedic who tried in vain to save Michael Jackson’s life testified Thursday that an unruly crowd of paparazzi and tourists outside the pop star’s home hampered efforts to get to the hospital recalled Los Angeles City Fire Department paramedic Richard “It’s a circus out there. It’s unbelievable,” Richard Senneff of the scene outside Jackson’s Holmby Hills mansion June 25, 2009.  

The witness testified on the second day of testimony at a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to try Dr. Conrad Murray for involuntary manslaughter.

Senneff said that the ambulance driver had trouble navigating away from the residence because of a throng that included passengers of a tour bus and photographers with “big cameras, little cameras, video cameras, still cameras.”

At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window. “It just seemed wrong,” he said. Under questioning by a defense lawyer, Senneff said Murray wanted to put a “central line” to restart Jackson’s heart, but that medics did not have equipment or training to do so.

He said the singer did not respond to two rounds of drugs to revive him and hospital officials told him over the radio to “call” Jackson’s death, but that neither he nor Murray wanted to do so. “I said, 'Be advised, this is a very high-profile VIP,' ” Senneff said.

The 50-year-old singer was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center. Senneff said rescue workers had gone “above and beyond” the call of duty in the field not because Jackson was a celebrity, but “because it was someone’s son.” Katherine Jackson, the singer’s mother, listened intently in the courtroom gallery. Judge Michael Pastor also heard from a second paramedic who, like Senneff, said that Murray initially claimed he had not given his patient any medication.

Martin Blount said the denial struck him as odd because he saw a hypodermic needle and three bottles of lidocaine in the room. Murray, he said, “scooped up” the bottles and placed them in a bag before they left for the hospital. “Did you ever see those bottles again,” Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren asked. “No, sir,” Blount replied. Murray, 57, has pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors accuse Murray of an “extreme deviation” from the standard of medical care by, among other things, giving Jackson the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat insomnia.

I am posting this article to disprove the hoax regarding the theory/reason why the ambulance drove backwards and slowly. Paramedic Senneff gives the reason for that. Blame it on the fans and paps why they couldn't save Michael, shifting blame onto fans and paps will supposedly relieve him from any harm/blame to the King of Pop.  8-)  ;) He also gives credibility to Ben's pic by saying "At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window."

I am also posting some questions that can be either pro hoax or against depending how the questions are answered.

Q-Why didn't he (Senneff) want to call the time of death either even though the hospital told him to do so?

According to Senneff's testimony there was a driver, himself, and Blount. So that is 3 but only two testified?
[/color]

Another point I want to add to this is that IF Michael/the patient was already DOA when the paramedics got to the house and they tried to do CPR there for a good amount of time; the ambulance would not need to be in a hurry when leaving because the patient is already gone.
To the airport! lol

I was playing non-believer when I originally posted the article in the TIAI 2/26 thread.

From page 37 and page 38 below. No one has shown proof to challenge my posts/theories. I have only seen opinions and that is not solid proof that would hold up in court.  8-)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/quote]

Unfortunately, I don’t believe the evidence that you have provided proves that they are not FBI agents, it only proves that they are potentially real paramedics vs. being actors. Just because there are pictures taken of them at a pancake breakfast fundraiser doesn’t disqualify them being FBI agents that work as paramedics either. The picture could just be another tactic for those of us that are investigating to try to deter us so that we think that- since they are at a function with other paramedics they must really work for LAFD. With that theory, I would also have to assume that Murray’s trail is 100% real because it takes place in a real court.

Thanks to TMZ we at least know that SWAT is involved; now with these higher government agencies like the FBI and SWAT every detail is carefully planned out down to the tiniest of details just like how Michael planned everything down to the minute. In order to make sure their mission is completed successfully you have to assume (unless you work for one of these agencies and know otherwise) that it takes a great deal of time to work out any bumps in the road possibly years just like many assume MJ has been working on this hoax for over decade. Who’s to say that the FBI didn’t plant their men in the LAFD years ago to work undercover? I also believe that this theory would still make it so that they would continue working there months after the alleged death; that way when the hoax did come into play people wouldn’t question the paramedics that just came and went involved in MJ's death... that would be very suspicious!

Something I had came across when I was looking for the comment I thought I had saw regarding the FBI watching this site was the following posted by TS comments FRI MAR 18,2011 @ 4:07pm (page 21):

First of all, even under normal operations, the seat is there for the purpose of a paramedic to sit in it--and work with a patient on the stretcher, at least sometimes. Therefore, where would the legs of the paramedic go under normal operations, when he is working with a patient on the stretcher?

The only reason that I bring this up is because the comment implies that something wasn’t normal about that situation/operation. If it was just the regular paramedics responding to an alleged 911 call then wouldn’t that be considered a normal operation? Maybe I’m missing something regarding TS’ comment and am just confused.

Another thing is that I don’t believe that the real paramedics were even dispatched that day to Michael’s house it was more than likely FBI/SWAT. This would explain the many versions of the 911 call released for one and also why Ben was the only pap outside. Now, like I said in a previous post I haven’t spent much time researching and developing a solid theory regarding the FBI’s involvement because I have a lot to do in my own life and also I wanted to do things accordingly and let TS lead the way; but everything else aside... I’ve noticed several people mention how people were always outside around Michael’s house; so again, what are the odds that someone called 911 from MJ’s house (the most famous entertainer in the world) requesting dispatch service and Ben (who is very well acquainted with Michael) and his team are the ONLY papps outside to catch the footage. I understand that Farrah had passed away earlier that morning but with the papps they only care about the newest thing in news so by that time (and I feel bad for saying this, but with ALL DUE RESPECT) Farrah then became old news because their job is to get the most recent news available. If a call was actually placed to 911, it is a farfetched idea for me to believe that with all the papps in LA alone, Ben would be the only one interested in this story! Besides, maybe I missed it but did Ben ever say how he got word of the situation unfolding at MJ’s house?

Lastly, to further convince me that the 911 call was staged is that most professional papps have thousands of dollars of equipment and NO ONE owns one of those police scanner radios! Seriously, I have one on my Android phone that can tell me what is going on in California from across the country!!! That pretty much puts the icing on the cake for me with this situation (for now at least. :P ) How are these papps getting news breaking stories without it? I guess Ben and his team are the only ones in LA with smartphones!  :lol:

I look forward to hearing what you think about my thoughts, but my theory also fits into other aspects of this hoax including the media coverage, and the press release at the hosptial just to name a few.

Much love xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(Together again ooh )
(Together again ooh )
(Together again ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(Together again ohh)

April 07, 2011, 06:09:22 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
OK, the paramedics are not from FBI, but this doesn't mean FBI is not involved. The paramedics just aren't allowed to speack about it.

And I really think it's about time TS to come back. Because if TS stays away much longer we might think something very bad happened to him OR that his absence is a diversion.

GINAFELICIA I just wanted to say to you not to be convinced so easily (because it's going to make you go CRAZY for one  ;) .) That’s not to say that I’m right and Im_convincedmjalive is wrong or Im_convincedmjalive is right and I’m wrong. As far as I'm concerned on this site you have to be from another planet to be completely wrong because nobody has the answer other than TS on this site. I would love to know what your theory is however… :)

I do pray that everything is ok with TS but I think it would be nice if everyone could come together and try to agree upon one or two possible theories for when he does come back. Just because TS is unavailable doesn't mean the hoax becomes unavailable. It seems to me that with the exception of a few people, they lose interest as soon as they don't hear from TS for a while which is very unfortunate because a lot can be accomplished without him here all the time. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(Together again ooh )
(Together again ooh )
(Together again ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(Together again ohh)

April 07, 2011, 07:18:53 PM

Again, I have touched on this before and as I was coding this "frail" little man this week, I could not help but think of this.  Dead is Dead and there is a "look" about it.  That pic whatever/whoever/photoshop/etc sure as hell didn't get an extended "code" and they sure as weren't dead.  I've watched people die, seen them dead in all kinds of various times since death.  It's hard to explain unless you have seen and seen alot of it what "dead" looks like.  So imo NOT dead.  Slow = Show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

~Souza~

April 07, 2011, 07:26:23 PM
Quote from: "AllInGoodTime"
Slow = Show.
Exactly, amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 07, 2011, 08:46:33 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is my comparison video.  It shows the difference when lighter and darker shades of light are added.  It does alter the pattern on the compartment.  Also, I noticed something really weird.  Michaels skin colour on his face, does not change that much when I brighten the images, whereas the paramedics arms change alot...I wonder what the reason for this could be !!!!

[youtube:25dvgmgq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvCOlnsxJ4[/youtube:25dvgmgq]

It makes it seem that it was done in real time (paramedics) except for MJ, unless the reason why MJ's skin colour did not change was because it was a dummy.

Also I think that they are real paramedics...they might not be saying anything because of confidentiality agreements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 09:17:32 PM
Quote from: "AllInGoodTime"

Again, I have touched on this before and as I was coding this "frail" little man this week, I could not help but think of this.  Dead is Dead and there is a "look" about it.  That pic whatever/whoever/photoshop/etc sure as hell didn't get an extended "code" and they sure as weren't dead.  I've watched people die, seen them dead in all kinds of various times since death.  It's hard to explain unless you have seen and seen alot of it what "dead" looks like.  So imo NOT dead.  Slow = Show.
Hi AllInGoodTime,

I wasn't basing my opinion on the fake ambulance pic of MJ; as we all should be able to see that the pic shows MJ looking young and alive. I based my opinion on the article below stating MJ was DOA. I agree that it was for a show but, if I am looking at this situation and I am in the role of non-believer I can come up with a reason for them going slow.  ;)

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

I thought they didn't recognise Michael Jackson the king of pop.???? But here they state they knew who it was. :? :? :? :?
Paramedics: Jackson Dead When We Arrived
7/26/2009 9:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell us when paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's house he was already dead ... and it took them a while to even realize the victim was the famous singer.

Our sources say when paramedics got to Jackson's home he was flatlined. There was no electrical activity in his heart and Jackson showed no sign of life.

Multiple sources say paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the scene but Dr. Conrad Murray insisted that the singer be transported to the hospital. Dr. Murray -- as a higher medical authority than the EMTs -- had the power to overrule them.

Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man."

Huh? What do you mean I looked like a frail old man? ;)

[youtube:exz4wwij]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oftybkF__uc[/youtube:exz4wwij]
Uploaded by PoliticsNewsPolitics on Jun 26, 2009

The L.A. County Fire Department released the tape of the 911 call made when Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest.
Im_convincedmjalive wrote:
The reason I believe the 911 dispatcher hung up sooner than one might expect is because Murray was on the scene and the 911 dispatcher stated he (Murray) has a higher authority than him. If Murray (Michael's personal physician) wasn't there than it would make sense for the 911 dispatcher to stay on the line and guide Alberto to do CPR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 09:58:35 PM

@Im_convincedmjalive
I was refering to the FBI, but I am sorry to say that I can't find the actually post right now. I do believe it was on this thread though or on the last on TS comments posted so I apologize if gave any one false hope but I swear I did read that somewhere... However if and/or when I find it I will post it one here I just might need more time to go over it again or maybe TS can point it out.
Im_convincedmjalive wrote:
See below on my thoughts regarding how LAFD is involved with the FBI. I don't think they are directly involved. I say there is 2 middle men.

Quote from: "TS_comments"
Ok I didn't realize you were gonna go there TS.  ;) I was trying to just stay on the subject of the paramedics but now that you opened up the direction of this to go towards the FBI being involved I am re-posting some info I have known about for a while now. I didn't want to get to ahead of the game, lol ...
[/color]

I brought the FBI in at this point for a few reasons, one of which was that people in this thread were already discussing possible government involvement.  Also, I intentionally posted the beginning of this thread at 3:33, as a clue about the 333 pages of FBI files--intending to bring the FBI in at some point in this thread.

The biggest reason I brought the FBI in at this point, though, is something that seems to have gotten lost or set aside in all the discussion of the FBI and other things.  So let's see if we can get back on track.  If the FBI is involved: would they hire actors and rent an ambulance, or would they cooperate with the real LAFD paramedics and use the actual #71 ambulance from Bel Air?
I do not think the FBI would hire actors and rent an ambulance because Michael took care of that part. I believe Michael staged the ambulance picture on a different day using actors dressed like paramedics in a different ambulance other than #71 but it was similiar enough to make the picture that we saw more legit. I also think the staged picture was done in a closed set, not at Carolwood.

I believe the FBI would cooperate with the real LAFD and visa versa. The real LAFD would cooperate with Michael and the FBI through one key person in the upper level and on a need to know basis. I believe the key person in LAFD is the Captian and under his direction the real paramedics in the real ambulance #71 from Bel Air responded and did their job like good employees. No questions asked and they did not need to know anything other than do your job.

The below 911 call was released by LAFD. I am adding that to the evidence pile for my theories and opinions. I also added a different version of the 911 call for comparison and contradiction in the way the call was answered by the dispatcher.

The 2nd video LAFD Capt. recalls Michael Jackson (MJ) events on June 25, 2009 with the 911 call has something interesting in it. The dispatcher answers the call by sayin Fire Paramedic 33...
8-)

[youtube:2p3a00e0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oftybkF__uc[/youtube:2p3a00e0]
Uploaded by PoliticsNewsPolitics on Jun 26, 2009

The L.A. County Fire Department released the tape of the 911 call made when Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest.
[youtube:2p3a00e0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgD4COfhrLU&feature=related[/youtube:2p3a00e0]
I am adding this video also as evidence. I believe that this show had clues in it also. The fire captain is very suspect in my book. He seems to be acting. I think he is another key person. He would be the some of the paramedics in on it.
LAFD Capt. recalls Michael Jackson (MJ) events on June 25, 2009
[youtube:2p3a00e0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggewNtwvHJ4&feature=related[/youtube:2p3a00e0]
In this video the Captain is so precise on the time the 911 call was made. He even says it down to the seconds, lol
Below is some of the clue information I have used to come to my opinions and theories on this subject. ;)

TS wrote:
Now back to the “MJ Conspiracy” book and video. Quite obviously, there was a conspiracy against MJ, even though it wasn’t a murder conspiracy. And the testimony from Aphrodite shows that people involved in a conspiracy may not even know it themselves (only the upper levels understand). And even after she recognized the conspiracy, it seems that she only saw media and money as the source of the conspiracy—not the NWO powers controlling the media.
TS wrote:
MJ has been planning this hoax for many years; and he had the time and influence to get a few key people in the right positions to pull it off—and yes, even government agencies still have some good people in them. Look at history: many times people in high positions have stood up against the corruption in their own system (government, or church, etc).
TS wrote:
But MJ did not involve large quantities of people. In fact, the “three-way theory” is basically correct You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login this theory states that the fewer people “in on it”, the better (although more than three are actually involved, and the “three-way theory” does allow for more than three).

Also, as far as possible, legal loopholes were used. Nevertheless, with a hoax of this magnitude and importance: whether the line was ever crossed, between being inside or outside of legal loopholes, is a question that probably doesn’t even need to be answered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax

In this update, I have gone into great detail about the timing of the hoax (as well as a few other aspects). Previously, I have gone into great detail about the reasons for the hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. That leaves only one frontier remaining: how did MJ succeed in pulling off this massive hoax?

I’m not going to go into great detail on that now, it would be very long—and this update is already the longest update by far. But I will give some hints, to help you go in the right direction if you want to investigate it further.

For starters, maybe it is time to create a sub-forum for Coherent Theories. By this, I mean theories that start putting all the pieces together, fitting into one bigger picture. But we can’t have MJ hopping on a plane at LAX, escaping out of a tunnel in the basement of UCLA, and riding alive in the helicopter to the coroner’s office, as well as in the other helicopter—all at the same time. This would not qualify as a coherent theory.

I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital. And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow. What would be the point?

Based on the planned timing of the hoax, we should now be able to see very plainly that the living MJ body double theory doesn’t work. There is no chance that a living double just happened to die on the right year, the right day, and the right hour.

This leaves us with three possibilities. There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”. There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy). Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died. In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.
TS wrote:
4-38. Only a Few Would Need to Be “In On It”

Let me also clue you in on a few tricks, so that only a relatively few people would need to be “in on it”. The endlessly discussed helicopter ride to the coroner: it could’ve had a living and/or a dead body in it, but not MJ; and yet none of the people in the copter, or working that situation, would’ve had any clue that MJ was alive.

All you would need to do is create a diversion for the media and public: the helicopter and all would be a big show for the media, while they transport the (supposedly) “real” MJ’s body in an unmarked vehicle—this would keep MJ’s body safer. And all the people “involved” in that diversion operation would play right along, and obey without question like good little boys and girls, thinking all the while that MJ’s dead body was being transported in some unmarked vehicle (and not even questioning whether or not MJ was actually dead). And even if they suspected later that MJ is alive, how would they know? They would not know, they would just suspect it (like hoax believers).

The fact that it’s a criminal case is another good alibi for secrecy and cover-up; this way, nobody thinks twice when they’re told not to talk about what they did or did not see at UCLA on June 25 (or other times and places).
[youtube:2p3a00e0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMB5gfcVChg[/youtube:2p3a00e0]

In regards to the question why the paramedic drove slowly and backwards, my opinion is (see below):
IF Michael/the patient was already DOA when the paramedics got to the house and they tried to do CPR there for a good amount of time; the ambulance would not need to be in a hurry when leaving because the patient is already gone.
To the airport! lol
Also that was the diversion tactic for the media and public while I believe Michael slipped out a back gate and went to the AIRPORT.
Unfortunately, I don’t believe the evidence that you have provided proves that they are not FBI agents, it only proves that they are potentially real paramedics vs. being actors. Just because there are pictures taken of them at a pancake breakfast fundraiser doesn’t disqualify them being FBI agents that work as paramedics either. The picture could just be another tactic for those of us that are investigating to try to deter us so that we think that- since they are at a function with other paramedics they must really work for LAFD. With that theory, I would also have to assume that Murray’s trail is 100% real because it takes place in a real court.

Thanks to TMZ we at least know that SWAT is involved; now with these higher government agencies like the FBI and SWAT every detail is carefully planned out down to the tiniest of details just like how Michael planned everything down to the minute. In order to make sure their mission is completed successfully you have to assume (unless you work for one of these agencies and know otherwise) that it takes a great deal of time to work out any bumps in the road possibly years just like many assume MJ has been working on this hoax for over decade. Who’s to say that the FBI didn’t plant their men in the LAFD years ago to work undercover? I also believe that this theory would still make it so that they would continue working there months after the alleged death; that way when the hoax did come into play people wouldn’t question the paramedics that just came and went involved in MJ's death... that would be very suspicious!

Something I had came across when I was looking for the comment I thought I had saw regarding the FBI watching this site was the following posted by TS comments FRI MAR 18,2011 @ 4:07pm (page 21):

First of all, even under normal operations, the seat is there for the purpose of a paramedic to sit in it--and work with a patient on the stretcher, at least sometimes. Therefore, where would the legs of the paramedic go under normal operations, when he is working with a patient on the stretcher?

The only reason that I bring this up is because the comment implies that something wasn’t normal about that situation/operation. If it was just the regular paramedics responding to an alleged 911 call then wouldn’t that be considered a normal operation? Maybe I’m missing something regarding TS’ comment and am just confused.

Another thing is that I don’t believe that the real paramedics were even dispatched that day to Michael’s house it was more than likely FBI/SWAT. This would explain the many versions of the 911 call released for one and also why Ben was the only pap outside. Now, like I said in a previous post I haven’t spent much time researching and developing a solid theory regarding the FBI’s involvement because I have a lot to do in my own life and also I wanted to do things accordingly and let TS lead the way; but everything else aside... I’ve noticed several people mention how people were always outside around Michael’s house; so again, what are the odds that someone called 911 from MJ’s house (the most famous entertainer in the world) requesting dispatch service and Ben (who is very well acquainted with Michael) and his team are the ONLY papps outside to catch the footage. I understand that Farrah had passed away earlier that morning but with the papps they only care about the newest thing in news so by that time (and I feel bad for saying this, but with ALL DUE RESPECT) Farrah then became old news because their job is to get the most recent news available. If a call was actually placed to 911, it is a farfetched idea for me to believe that with all the papps in LA alone, Ben would be the only one interested in this story! Besides, maybe I missed it but did Ben ever say how he got word of the situation unfolding at MJ’s house?

Lastly, to further convince me that the 911 call was staged is that most professional papps have thousands of dollars of equipment and NO ONE owns one of those police scanner radios! Seriously, I have one on my Android phone that can tell me what is going on in California from across the country!!! That pretty much puts the icing on the cake for me with this situation (for now at least. :P ) How are these papps getting news breaking stories without it? I guess Ben and his team are the only ones in LA with smartphones!  :lol:

I look forward to hearing what you think about my thoughts, but my theory also fits into other aspects of this hoax including the media coverage, and the press release at the hosptial just to name a few.

Much love xoxo
I have always believed FBI is involved but not the way you are stating your opinion. That is again what I think is NOT good solid evidence, it is just your opinion. For the 411 on Ben and the how and why he was the pap there; you will have to go to the thread TIAI 2/26 where it is dicussed.
"TS_comments" wrote:
Without quoting anyone specific, I will give my answers here to things that have been asked or stated by several hoax members about the FBI.

First, I am not the one to initiate FBI or government involvement.  This is a theory that has been around pretty much from the beginning.  Souza has had the FBI on the home page for a long time: "If he has the FBI on his side, a lot can be done." {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
I agree.
Second, I never said that everyone in the entire FBI organization is involved.  I have always said MJ was planning this for years, and got a few key people in a few key positions to cooperate with him.  Notice that this is possible with the structure of the FBI: "The article went on to also blame the FBI's decentralized structure which prevented effective communication and cooperation between different FBI offices. The article also claimed that the FBI has still not evolved into an effective counterterrorism or counterintelligence agency, due in large part to deeply ingrained cultural resistance to change within the FBI." {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
I agree.
Third, as I have said a few times already in this thread: the Elvis connection answers much of these objections--including the idea that there would be 100% secrecy, and no clues.  Elvis had government help, that is unquestionably established not only from Linda's website--but just about anyone else who talks about the Elvis case.  Also, originally Elvis had only six people in on it--and they were not all government agents.  Therefore, all the people in all the government agencies were not in on it.

I agree. I have read her website and I also know that he has wrote that he found people from different states that he trusted who were loyal.

Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway   :shock: ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.
I agree. People don't want to see the truth even if it is slapping them in the face. Denial is their best friend and also it helps to protect him and Linda at the same time. Doubters make this work. This same theory also protects MJ.
Fifth, there is more than one way to skin a cat.  So let's look at it from the other side of the coin.  If the FBI did not help out, then how could the Bel Air station not know something is fishy?  Would they sit by quietly, and say nothing, while MJ hired actors and rented an ambulance to look just like the LAFD #71 ambulance?  And why would the LAFD Captain say {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: "On June 25, 2009, LAFD responded ... our paramedic ..."--if indeed the LAFD did NOT respond, and it was merely actors in a rented ambulance?
One of my favorite lines! I already said my theory regarding the Fire Captian.
Do you think professionals could ALL be bought out for money?  And when the truth came out, wouldn't there be serious consequences for all of them?  Do you think they would not be charged with abuse of public office--ESPECIALLY if they got paid for it?  Can they get out of it all, by saying that it was all just for a movie--and this or that legal loophole squeaks them by?  Did you know that legal loopholes do not prevent people from getting charged with a crime?  Did you know that loopholes may not even prevent someone from being convicted of a crime?  Different people interpret the law differently; that is why there are lawyers and judges and juries.
:| No comment needed here.
However, if key people in the FBI are cooperating with LAFD and MJ: then when the truth comes out, all they have to do is show success in catching some public corruption through this process--and all is well that ends well.  After all, once again, that is their "top priority among criminal investigations" {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
I agree.
Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.
I agree 100% on this. Reality TV is the thing to do now a days. I agree this has never been done on this scale with the topics being presented.

Thanks for your patience and answers TS.

Reality television is a genre of television programming that presents purportedly unscripted dramatic or humorous situations, documents actual events, and usually features ordinary people instead of professional actors, sometimes in a contest or other situation where a prize is awarded.The genre has existed in some form or another since the early years of television, began in earnest as a television formula in the 1990s, and exploded as a global phenomenon around 1999-2000, via series such as Big Brother and Survivor. Programs in the reality television genre are commonly called reality shows and often are produced in series. Documentaries and nonfictional programming such as news and sports shows are usually not classified as reality shows.

The genre covers a wide range of programming formats, from game or quiz shows which resemble the frantic, often demeaning shows produced in Japan in the 1980s and 1990s (such as Gaki no tsukai), to surveillance- or voyeurism-focused productions such as Big Brother.

Reality television frequently portrays a modified and highly influenced form of reality, utilizing sensationalism to attract viewers and so to generate advertising profits. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are sometimes coached to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment producers," with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through editing and other post-production techniques.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 10:21:38 PM
mjsmyheart, I would like answer a few of your questions from your last post.  As an RN I have many years of experience in trama, acute and long-term care.  I however, DO NOT claim to know everything as I am not that naive.  But I do know more that most so here is how I see it.

Well, that would be extraordinary attempts to revive someone.  Above and beyond normal protocol.  But as with many things in life the rich/famous/vip folks get all the perks.  Joe Blow would not get extensive effort esp if it seemed that Joe was "long gone".  With a "doctor" present I could see extra effort put in to revive MJ than a normal "call" without one present.  But, The article says.....

"He said the singer did not respond to two rounds of drugs to revive him "

Wow! Two whole rounds!  Sounds like MJ got the food stamp teatment and not the extra special vip kind.  IF cause of death WAS true, then MJ would have been bradycardic. This is a very slow heartrate.  Perhaps no beat was present.  Propofol slows all body functions down.  Breathing , heartrate, etc.  In the many "codes" I have done, in this state and ekg a MINIMUM of 2 drugs would be used in first 5 mins.  Dopamine, Atropine, and EPI are commonly used to "kickstart" the heart and increase rate.  And if one does not work we try another and then another.  So that's 3 by my count if "every" effort was made to revive MJ.  SO TWO?!?  I call BS.

Simple, A para may only NOTE time of death not call it.  Only a doctor or RN or PA when a doctor is not present may call death.  He at this point he is not in charge of this call.  A "doctor" is present and he overules all.  Given the amount of time spent trying to revive MJ, adminstering 2 round of drugs is baffling.  Unless....more time was needed for the "word" to get out about MJ.  lol

In my experience, 2 is the norm.  And 3 esp in cash-strapped LA seems odd.  But ok 3.  Let's say all 3 paras were at station when dispatched to call.  OK makes sense due to nature of call for a third hand.  But normally ambos drive around and patrol til dispatched to call.  Why 2 only testified?  The role of the "third/driver" is well, to drive and run "errands to and from ambo.  What he would see would only be bits and pieces and dismissed as hearsay in court.  BUT....

The real question is WHO is NOT in the ambo.....and why....

<the following is hypothectical scenario>
After an extended and extraordinaire attempts to revive MJ, the "doctor" in charge decides that the staff at UCLA could possibly have a better chance to revive MJ.  So slowly they proceed, as to make sure enough press and fans are able to gather at UCLA.  Suddenly in route,  there is change in MJ's condtion, one a CARDIOLOGIST would be well educated in and perhaps able to alter the final outcome.  What good fortune!  But he is following in the car behind and unable to provide for his patient.  How sad for MJ.

OMG really!  NO doctor would EVER leave his patient at this time.  And if that scenario had played out on Joe Blow, the family would have sued the $&^% out of him!  To me, this ia a HUGE clue/hint.  But hey, he needed a get away car!

Another thing is that I don’t believe that the real paramedics were even dispatched that day to Michael’s house it was more than likely FBI/SWAT.....

It doesn't matter.  OK they were "real to make it look authentic.  We never saw their faces, who knows.  Since this the FBI is involved dont matter who or what testified/lied because they are protected and probably well-paid.  So imo it's irrelevant.

Point being, when someone codes, if a pulse is not restored in the first 10 minutes, the chance decreases greatly ever minute after.  After 10 mins the chance of them being a vegtable is likely as well oragn and other tissue death.  To spend that much time "trying" is great drama.  Just gives more time for the excitment to build, and if you happen not to know what was going on, we will drive really slow so you can catch up.  Great TV!!  Brilliant!

And, Im convinced..., none taken, but a reason to drive slow?  Arguably the most reconginized person on the planet is dead or close to it...maybe the gas pedal was stuck and they couldn't go faster!  LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 10:50:22 PM
@AllInGoodTime,

The questions you answered were from my post.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 11:43:39 PM
@AllInGoodTime,

The questions you answered were from my post.

Peace
I want to clarify this by saying the questions up to the hypothetical part were in my post. Also the link below will take you to my post on who the 3rd guy was driving the ambulance. I figured out who. Thanks for your responses.

Also in the link below I have already wrote about UCLA's involvement.
UCLA conversation aka my opinion.

Additional posts regarding Capt. Steve Ruda from LAFD and the 3rd fireman/paramedic who showed up on 6/25/2009.
3rd paramedic conversation.

Capt. Steve Ruda from LAFD conversation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions