GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI March 9
April 02, 2011, 12:42:55 AM
TS  :?  ?! What happened to you  :( ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

April 02, 2011, 12:45:25 PM
Paris' Birthday is tomorrow..Happy Bithday sweet Beautiful Girl!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 02, 2011, 01:40:31 PM
May your day be special in every way, Paris!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 02, 2011, 02:42:34 PM
Can we stay on topic please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 03:02:33 PM
I think for the moment it´s difficult to stay on topic because it seems that we are at a point where TS´help is needed.
I hope he / she is doing well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 02, 2011, 04:59:40 PM
Quote from: "navibl"
Paris' Birthday is tomorrow..Happy Bithday sweet Beautiful Girl!!
Quote from: "MJonmind"
May your day be special in every way, Paris!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 05:09:23 PM
TS....
Where are you?
Do you not come back? :?:

Anyway, good to have you here!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 02, 2011, 07:58:12 PM
I would think that most of us here are big boys and girls and can do without TS long enough for him to take care of his personal business.

There is plenty of posts in this thread that go unchallenged or debunked. Anyone want to try?

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 09:22:09 PM
Maybe TS is still grieving for Elizabeth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 02, 2011, 09:25:03 PM
Harvey?? Where are you??  ;)  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

suspicious mind

April 02, 2011, 09:58:47 PM
wow this thread has gotten off topic like crazy .  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :? come to think of it it has been that way for a while now.  :oops: will we ever come to a conclusion on this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 02, 2011, 10:48:08 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wow this thread has gotten off topic like crazy .  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :? come to think of it it has been that way for a while now.  :oops: will we ever come to a conclusion on this?

Yes. There was 1 ambulance, no prior day hoax rehearsal, with hospice patient who was taken to hospital who died as Michael Jackson. Ben made a few different  photoshops of ambulance with MJ's picture taking supposedly to the hospital and sold to a few other sources who posted on youtube and making us confused..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

April 03, 2011, 02:28:49 AM
Hi, justing thinking about the leaf pattern. First some of TS's comments.

by TS_comments » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:40 am

I’m not trying to go back and discuss the red car and shadows again in great detail; but I am trying to show an example of solid investigation. Some have mentioned over-analyzing (the leaf pattern, etc). Many people are not used to heavy investigation; and if they don’t want to do it here, that is their choice. But the leaf pattern certainly has not been over analyzed, at least not in the sense of going way beyond establishing a solid theory—because NO solid theory has been established yet! It is possible that with some things, we will not be able to establish any solid theory; and if something comes to that, then so be it. But I don’t think we are at that point yet with the leaf pattern.

I already gave four strong points why it’s not a part of the background image {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&p=309086&#p309086}. However, did anyone give two or more strong reasons in support of there being an intentional face in the image (and not an imaginary face, like seeing things in the clouds)? Did anyone try to debunk the face idea? Did anyone try to debunk the theory that the pattern is Photoshopped? And were there at least two strong reasons why it is Photoshopped?

Could it be a reflection of natural leaves during the staged photo shoot? That would answer why they don’t move with the background image (red car); but it would probably indicate an outdoor staging, which would be an unnecessary high risk. Also, in that case the pattern should overlap the paramedics arm (not go behind it).

Did anyone try to debunk the idea that it is an intentional leaf image? Did anyone notice that in my very first post about it, I referred to is as “a leaf-like pattern” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053}? Has anyone noticed that the leaf shapes are somewhat random, and not very artistic? This would be expected if it was a reflection of natural leaves; but the reflection theory has some problems.

Could it be nothing more than an optical illusion, resulting from the combination of multiple lights and shadows—all bouncing off of the somewhat random, yet mostly circular ambulance interior pattern? If you take two overlapping circles, the area that overlaps will be shaped roughly like a leaf. Has anyone noticed that the “stem” of the main leaf pattern goes vertical, in exactly the place where the paramedics arm shadow hits the ambulance compartment wall?

by Kristina4LOVE » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 pm

So i just wanted to share my thoughts on this topic)
1.- The "leaf-like pattern" did not look to me as leaf pattern at all, i did not recognize any leafs there. (It actually took me some time to understand what you guys were talking about ) But the more i looked at it the more i started to recognize "leafs" on that image. On that moment i thought that my brain started to create stuff that were not actually there or it could've been the other way around, my brain could've not seen things that were actually there until i spend more time looking at that image. (sorry if i'm a bit too confusing, English is not my first language)

2.- The other thing about the "leaf-like pattern" was that everybody obviously saw Michael's face in it. I totally agree with it, it does remind me of MJ's face BUT only the first two pictures:Ambulance 1 and Ambulance 2. On the other two pictures i can't see the face, it's kind of washed out or very light. (sorry do not know how to insert pictures here, maybe someone could help me with that?)

3.- When TS gave us this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the video inside Ambulance #71, i guess everyone saw random patterns on the cabinet and the entire bottom part of the walls. So my opinion is that "leaf-like pattern" was created by light, especially it's possible if those cabinets and panels are made of some kind of metal stuff.
The video showing the inside of the ambulance shows a mottled type of surface to the cabinets, perhaps a metallic pattern created with special decorating tools. When the light hits them-- the overhead inside lights and the flash of the outside camera it would pick up the distictive pattern. I'm wondering if the video camera angle is only showing us a slightly blurred version of the pattern. I found in decorating on google, these texture plates, polymer clay patterns this one called "Vines",
[attachment=1:fkkfzw2h]vine texture.jpg[/attachment:fkkfzw2h]
[attachment=0:fkkfzw2h]new%20ambulance[1].JPG[/attachment:fkkfzw2h]
Just some other related connections:
Murray's swim trunks were like vine leaves, and on the HT video it shows the street sign for 1600 Vine.
We also clearly see MJ's face in the  ambo pic vine "leaves" almost looking like a sitting-up reflection of the laying down MJ-- rising from the dead :o  8-) .
In the New Testament Jesus says, "I am the vine, you are the branches."
Just some thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 03, 2011, 09:45:04 AM
Hi MJonmind!  :)

Part of your post made me wonder about some conversation I had before with another person  :)
I still don´t make anything from the "leaf pattern" or for what reason is relevant (even after reading some opinions).

There are some videos on youtube with manipulated images of Michael leaving the earth plane as a spirit but i can´t see that concept relevant here, since we assume that Michael is alive among other reasons.

To me, by now, the leaf pattern means nothing nor has relevance any more. The ambo pics come within layers, we assume it has been shopped but can´t determinate the date when was taken.

Coming back to the rectangle presented by TS, it made me think about a magnifyer glass. Some cameras have the ability to zoom in a lot and I think that the rectangle, even if it was presented as a part of the cabinet (the handle), it could really be a part of something else, showing the bigger and real picture but can´t determinate what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 03, 2011, 01:36:29 PM
I think that after going into so much detail we should go back to the bigger picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions