paula-c

Re: TIAI March 9
March 28, 2011, 01:41:02 PM
It is interesting to read this post Andrea, especially in these days that I have so much fatigue and mental laziness. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 28, 2011, 02:04:58 PM
yeah and the registration number of the ambulance 71 is 1261551 = 21 = 777 and that means Michael faked his death...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....this is all so frustrating
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2011, 02:10:04 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Interesting post Andrea.

Now Michael used FBI or FBI used Michael?
Or Michael is dead and this hoax is just our daily morphine? To forget about the pain of losing him...

I think there was an agreement, Gina! The FBI would protect Michael and Michael would give important information to the FBI about this mob. I noticed that in the interview of Mrs. Katherine  and Lisa to Oprah, they knew who were people dangerous to Michael. If they knew, it's because Michael told them! I think that he knew everything!
The theory of the FBI encourages me, but everything else does not convince me too! I just wanted an answer to all this!
I just expect  the trial, I hope it is not postponed to next year!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 28, 2011, 02:19:09 PM
mdc wrote:
Not sure if this is any help but concerning Steve Ruda... I think he is just a media relations/spokesperson and is not actually at station 71. I read somewhere that he was head of the Public Information Unit. I think the Captains of station 71 are/were Michael Coleman (A platoon), Antonio Gonzales (B platoon), and Jeffrey Mills (C platoon).

I have only said he is a key person in this "hoax" who helped to kick start it. From day 1 he was the man saying things. I do not know if he currently works at fire station #71 but that isn't even important to me. Fire Captain Steve Ruda is the link between LAFD and Michael. Thanks for the help.  ;)

Of course this is all my opinion. See evidence below. He was active fighting fires as he was honored in 2006 and there is his picture in uniform. He is real to me. 8-)

Peace

@cnnbrk CNN Breaking News
Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m.
25 Jun 09 via web

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Right Stuff: LAFD's Captain Steve Ruda
The Los Angeles Firefighters Association invites you to join the men and women of LAFD, as well as community and civic leaders from across the nation in recognizing the Los Angeles Fire Department's "Firefighter of the Year" for 2005.

This year's honoree is not only widely known for his countless contributions to the Fire Service and community, but also for an inspiring message he wrote on a quilted wall hanging sent as a tribute to the passengers and crew of September 11's Flight 93.

His heartfelt opening words soon became the Mission Statement of the Flight 93 National Memorial:

"A common field one day. A field of honor forever. May all who visit this place remember the collective acts of courage and sacrifice of the passengers and crew, revere this hallowed ground as the final resting place of those heroes, and reflect on the power of individuals who choose to make a difference."

Captain Stephen Ruda
Los Angeles Fire Department

A man of both faith and courage who has served his country with distinction as a United States Marine, and since excelled as a leader in our agency, Captain Stephen J. Ruda will be honored by his peers as LAFD's "Firefighter of the Year" at a noon luncheon:

Thursday, March 9, 2006
Omni Los Angeles Hotel
251 South Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012 USA

Members of the public are warmly welcomed to join community leaders in attending this inspiring event. A limited number of tickets remain available for $38.00 per person. Tables of ten can still be purchased for $360.00

Tickets however, will not be sold at the door. You must RSVP. For additional information and reservations, please call: 213-386-3316.

We are pleased to offer an interactive map and driving directions to the Omni Hotel, and look forward to being with you next Thursday as we gather to honor Captain Steve Ruda - LAFD's Firefighter of the Year.

Submitted by Brian Humphrey, Spokesman

There is a link to the public relations for LAFD. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
TS even wrote about Captain Steve and provided a video.

Fifth, there is more than one way to skin a cat. So let's look at it from the other side of the coin. If the FBI did not help out, then how could the Bel Air station not know something is fishy? Would they sit by quietly, and say nothing, while MJ hired actors and rented an ambulance to look just like the LAFD #71 ambulance? And why would the LAFD Captain say You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "On June 25, 2009, LAFD responded ... our paramedic ..."--if indeed the LAFD did NOT respond, and it was merely actors in a rented ambulance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 28, 2011, 02:22:17 PM
Now when I reached the point of not trusting my own shadow I start to create the most weird scenarios in my head....the latest says that Michael fooled FBI into helping him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 28, 2011, 02:57:02 PM
Andrea, your post about numerology and the FBI files scares the living daylights out of me...

...and I have no idea why.

:idea:  :arrow:  :?

does anyone else feel their grip on reality slipping?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

March 28, 2011, 03:39:16 PM
Im_convincedmjalive, Jeff Mills' wife said that he had a VIP emergency that day about which he could not speak, and that there was a "photo" that caused rumours whether the EMTs had shot it or not. I refer to a statement of a family member. It was posted and is available here. I am not inventing pink bubbles. This is other folks' occupation, not mine.
Blessings.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 28, 2011, 04:08:11 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Im_convincedmjalive, Jeff Mills' wife said that he had a VIP emergency that day about which he could not speak, and that there was a "photo" that caused rumours whether the EMTs had shot it or not. I refer to a statement of a family member. It was posted and is available here. I am not inventing pink bubbles. This is other folks' occupation, not mine.
Blessings.  ;)

Aha...I am wondering though about the evidence. Do you have a link I could look at please? I like pink bubbles sometimes but no worries I wasn't assuming you were. I just like to see the evidence for myself so I can decide what to think about it.

Blessings to you to.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2011, 05:18:45 PM
Andrea- outstanding post! Unless it's all coincidence- JUST kidding!
The Joe mention pertaining to Michael bs the Joseph talking about dead Michael contained in the FBI files is a great find.

I totally agree with your reasoning as well as with the statement from AnaMarcia- that's what I believe as well. It wasn't about who used whom- it was a mutual beneficial agreement- believe it or not, that's how our government agencies related to Intelligence work. And let's not forget that Michael is a very high profile person, so while they might not enter into such deals with just anyone- this was different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

MJonmind

March 28, 2011, 05:35:49 PM
Loved the numbers too Andrea!
The question for me also is who is using whom for what purposes. So much missing trustworthy information.

This article makes me wonder if the FBI are into making money on the side as well.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Jackson – named by MTV today as the channel’s 2009 News Man of the Year - was not the only pop star to have his own FBI file.

The agency gathered more than 300 pages of information about John Lennon between 1971 and 1972, which later became material for a film and a book called ‘Gimme Some Truth: The John Lennon FBI Files.’

The FBI also compiled 650 pages on Elvis Presley, 89 on Doors singer Jim Morrison, 24 on the Motown Records label and four pages on Grateful Dead star Jerry Garcia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2011, 06:07:37 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Andrea, your post about numerology and the FBI files scares the living daylights out of me...

...and I have no idea why.

:idea:  :arrow:  :?

does anyone else feel their grip on reality slipping?  :|

I feel the same way when i first read TIAI update on numerology  :?

When i was very confused with Michael's middle name, the FBI files made me sure that his name is Michael JOE Jackson. I remember that they used a couple of times this phrase "TRUE name is Michael Joe Jackson"  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 28, 2011, 08:17:26 PM

Battalion 9
Community Command of Bel Air, Brentwood, Westwood, UCLA Campus,
Pacific Palisades, northern West LA and the north Pacific Coast

In daily command of the LAFD's "Battalion 9" is one Battalion Chief   overseeing all personnel assigned to six Neighborhood Fire Stations in a 44 square mile district:

Fire Station 19 - Brentwood, Getty Center, south Sepulveda Pass
Fire Station 23 - Pacific Heights, Palisades Highlands, Pacific Coast
Fire Station 37 - Westwood, UCLA Campus west
Fire Station 59 - Sawtelle, West Los Angeles
Fire Station 69 - Pacific Palisades, Pacific Coast
Fire Station 71 - Bel Air, Beverly Glen, Holmby Hills, UCLA Campus east

There are three Battalion Chiefs assigned to Battalion 9. They work on the same rotating Platoon Duty schedule as the Neighborhood Firefighters they command. These Battalion Chiefs answer directly to an Assistant Chief of the Department.[/b]

The Los Angeles Fire Department is a highly regimented agency that incorporates both paramilitary structure and command principles. Groups of Neighborhood Fire Stations are clustered into Battalions, which are further organized into geographic groups, known as Divisions.

In daily command of the LAFD's "Division 1" is an Assistant Chief overseeing and coordinating all Fire Department field operations in a 121 square-mile district that encompasses Downtown and the Civic Center, Northeast Los Angeles, Hollywood, Los Feliz and Griffith Park as well as Echo Park, the Miracle Mile, Westwood and Pacific Palisades. Accountable to this Assistant Chief are six Battalion Chiefs and all subordinate personnel on duty at thirty-three Neighborhood Fire Stations within these six Battalions:

Battalion 1 - Downtown and the Civic Center
Battalion 2 - Northeast LA, Dodger Stadium and the LA Zoo
Battalion 5 - Hollywood, Los Feliz and Griffith Park
Battalion 7 - East LA, Lincoln Heights and El Sereno
Battalion 9 - Westwood, West LA and Pacific Palisades
Battalion 11 - Central Los Angeles, Echo Park and the Miracle Mile

The three Assistant Chiefs assigned to Division 1 work on the same Platoon Duty schedule as the Battalion Chiefs and Neighborhood Firefighters they command. These Assistant Chiefs answer directly to a Deputy Chief of the Department.

Platoon Duty Shift Calendar         

Members of the Los Angeles Fire Department working at Neighborhood Fire Stations are assigned to one of three rotating 24-hour long shifts (or "Platoons"). You can identify which Platoon (A, B, or C) is on duty by viewing the color-coded calendar below.

LAFD Firefighters work as a team with members the same Platoon at the same Neighborhood Fire Station for an entire 24-hour period. They are relieved as a group at 6:30 AM each day by the next scheduled Platoon.

Simply remember this: Firefighters working on any red, blue, or green day can be expected to be on duty on similarly colored days in the future. You may find this helpful when scheduling a Fire Station visit or following up on a reported fire hazard.

'C' Platoon Firefighters
are currently on duty
at your Neighborhood Fire Station
Monday, March 28, 2011 4:03:57 PM
Red = A Platoon Blue = B Platoon Green = C Platoon

According to these pages there is 1 Battalion Chief  who oversees everyone on duty who works for all 6 of the stations in the Neighborhood Fire Stations. That is only for the day the Battalion Chief  is on duty. There are 3 Battalion Chiefs who are assigned to Battalion 9. They rotate. Red shift, Blue shift, and Green shift. Whoever was on duty on 6/25/2009 as the Battalion Chief  is who would be in charge of the paramedics who showed up at Michael's house that day. This was almost 2 years ago and I am sure some things have changed in Fire house 71 since then.   ;)

Like for example the picture below shows that Blount is on the Red shift and Senneff is on the Green shift. It also shows that Jeff is the Captian for the green shift but he is NOT the highest person in charge, he answers to the Assistant Chief who then has to answer to a Deputy Chief and that link is dead.  8-)

Even higher up we go to the top nobody knows...lol

That picture of the paramedics shows that Blount, Jeff and Senneff are not working together. At least not that day the picture was taken according to the shift guide. I do not know if this picture is pre 6/25/2009 or after.

I think I know what Grace was getting at when she mentioned Jeff.  I think she was saying that Jeff could have been the other white guy in the fake ambulance picture.

Right or wrong Grace?  :?:

I have a theory of why Jeff isn't the one in the fake ambulance picture.

I found the thread that talks about his wife getting a text from him and then she went on and blabbed on her blog. Not one time but two times. Now both of her comments are removed from her blog. First of all Jeff was wrong to text his wife and give her to much info. Next because he blabbed to her it makes me think he wasn't aware of the hoax because he would of kept his trap shut. Then after his wife posted on her blog about it someone who knows about the hoax from LAFD made sure those blog posts were gone because it was to soon for anyone to spill beans. I believe Jeff's text to his wife was a honest mistake on his part because he wasn't aware of the hoax.  8-)

I do realize Jeff was there that day because of that slip on his part but there has been no other mention of him anywhere in the media that I could find. The only 2 paramedics that are mentioned are the ones who testified. Why? Because they were the ones in the back working on MJ and Jeff drove the ambulance. If Jeff had been in the back he would be the one on the witness stand. Since he is not I am still going with 1 Black guy 1 White guy. I know there could be an arguement and someone could say well on the other day Senneff and Jeff could of been the guys participating in the staged fake ambulance picture but because of  Jeff's wife erasing her blog posts and him not being the one to testify; he looks very unknowing of the hoax. In fact I keep saying all the firemen/paramedics who showed up that day 6/25/2009 were not aware of the hoax. :ugeek:

Peace

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 28, 2011, 11:19:54 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Andrea- outstanding post! Unless it's all coincidence- JUST kidding!
The Joe mention pertaining to Michael bs the Joseph talking about dead Michael contained in the FBI files is a great find.

I totally agree with your reasoning as well as with the statement from AnaMarcia- that's what I believe as well. It wasn't about who used whom- it was a mutual beneficial agreement- believe it or not, that's how our government agencies related to Intelligence work. And let's not forget that Michael is a very high profile person, so while they might not enter into such deals with just anyone- this was different.

Thanks ignisaeternus and everyone for your feedback!
I agree that a mutually beneficial relationship between Michael and the FBI makes more sense to me than anything else.  I admit that I have a natural mistrust of government agencies that keep information from the public but this is not the WHOLE organization.  
The FBI’s use of numerology does not have to be sinister in any way and if MJ and the FBI are working together, it makes even more sense for them to do so if both have a strong association with numbers.  

An intriguing show with the FBI is The X Files, a show that follows two FBI agents – Mulder and Scully – who investigate unsolved cases that often involve paranormal activities and/or conspiracies and government cover ups.  Many of the episodes are quite thought-provoking and not that far-fetched at all.  Truth is stranger than fiction, right?  And “The Truth is Out There” and “I Want to Believe” are slogans of the show, along with “Trust No One”.   I realize it’s just a show but it demonstrates that individuals in the FBI can be committed to finding the truth and uncovering secrets from their own government.  Perhaps an FBI agent was even providing material or guidance for the show - I mean, cop shows will usually have a real cop on set to make the scenarios seem genuine.  And even if an FBI agent provided some material for any episodes, no one would take it totally serious because it's just a show, right?

The series started shortly after the FBI’s involvement with Michael officially began.  What’s very interesting about the show is that Mulder is a believer that Elvis is still alive and made several references to it throughout the series.  I only found one clip on youtube but there are more in other episodes:

[youtube:27thkkpy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAwcNGwJNg[/youtube:27thkkpy]

Someone put together Thriller with an X Files montage which is pretty awesome – I’m just adding this for fun but you have to admit that there are certain elements of the X Files that are very Thriller-ish.

[youtube:27thkkpy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UEL5cSN3Us&feature=fvwrel[/youtube:27thkkpy]

So I'm not saying Michael has anything to do with the X Files, I just find it all very interesting that so many connections can be made...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 28, 2011, 11:40:29 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
The series started shortly after the FBI’s involvement with Michael officially began.  What’s very interesting about the show is that Mulder is a believer that Elvis is still alive and made several references to it throughout the series.  I only found one clip on youtube but there are more in other episodes:

[youtube:1zj8rgj5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAwcNGwJNg[/youtube:1zj8rgj5]

I don't even know what to say.....except that i am so close to the point where twilight zone begins....

anyway, I had to laugh hysterically about that video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 29, 2011, 12:53:06 AM
The pictures of the paramedics, was taken on June 13th 2010...when they had an open day, Pancake breakfast..there are many more pictures in this link........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions