Re: TIAI March 9
March 26, 2011, 07:36:06 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
how about : and they lived happily ever after : the end  ;)

The thread is becoming so long that i can't even remember what it was about....
I think we had to find out if the paramedics were in the hoax and if the ambulance was real.
I remember we came to the conclusion that FBI has to be in, also LAFD, this making it obvious that the paramedics are in too.

TS kind of confirmed these conclusions, if he wasn't in the DA mode when he did it.

But when we thought we were about to graduate he came with that dark rectangle and since then we lost direction somehow.

Sorry, circumstances have taken me away from much attention here recently.  Will be back soon.
Sending you good thoughts, prayers, and good energy. You know us- we'll be here. Much love!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 26, 2011, 08:16:50 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "paula-c"
The photo of the ambulance was not on the 25th of June, the red car is parked there to see the real picture as it was taken that day, with that exaggerated reflection of the car in the photo. And I think the paramedics are on the hoax, remember that the call was made ​​from the 9641 Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills Hotel, we must remember the screenshot to the address on the fire truck .. I do not think the paramedics are not able to find an address.

Yes that is a good reason for why the paramedics would be in it...so the paramedics got the address on the...whatever you call it...but then what about the 911 call...does that mean the 911 call is fake.

Because I am sure the paramedics would of noticed the difference in addresses on the phone and on their screen and I'm sure that is enough for the paramedics to see that there isn't something that adds up so they must be apart of the hoax.

@ T.S, hope your doing well.  :)

As far as I understood from everything we have discussed with TS' guidance, the paramedics are in on the hoax BUT the question is; are the paramedics REAL paramedics who work for LAFD #71 and they know Michael's deal with the FBI OR are they FBI agents and not real paramedics? I think this is what we need to focus on. It can be both ways though. We know the paramedics testified at the hearing but still we do not know if they are real paramedics or just FBI agents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 26, 2011, 09:18:05 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
The photo of the ambulance was not on the 25th of June, the red car is parked there to see the real picture as it was taken that day, with that exaggerated reflection of the car in the photo. And I think the paramedics are on the hoax, remember that the call was made ​​from the 9641 Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills Hotel, we must remember the screenshot to the address on the fire truck .. I do not think the paramedics are not able to find an address.

Yes that is a good reason for why the paramedics would be in it...so the paramedics got the address on the...whatever you call it...but then what about the 911 call...does that mean the 911 call is fake.

Because I am sure the paramedics would of noticed the difference in addresses on the phone and on their screen and I'm sure that is enough for the paramedics to see that there isn't something that adds up so they must be apart of the hoax.

As far as I understood from everything we have discussed with TS' guidance, the paramedics are in on the hoax BUT the question is; are the paramedics REAL paramedics who work for LAFD #71 and they know Michael's deal with the FBI OR are they FBI agents and not real paramedics? I think this is what we need to focus on. It can be both ways though. We know the paramedics testified at the hearing but still we do not know if they are real paramedics or just FBI agents.

I think the FBI's goal was to help create the illusion Michael died and at the same time, whisk Michael away to safety.  If this is the case, the station #71 would've been approached by the FBI for cooperation and the station has to go along with it and not say anything afterwards.  The whole station would not have to be aware, perhaps just the guy at the top or a couple of individuals.  The FBI create the ambulance photo with whatever techniques they're using these days in the real ambulance then dispatch their own agents on June 25th in that same ambulance OR real paramedics are dispatched and are aware of the sting operation and are told to go to the house on Carolwood, hang out for a bit, then back out very slowly.  If it's a sting operation then those involved cannot say anything about their involvement.  Once the illusion is created, the FBI are able to observe the people in Michael's life who may have been a danger to him.

I also think the ambulance backing out of the gates so slowly is a pretty big clue.  Why wasn't it turned around in the driveway before leaving as it could've easily been done?  Why the agonizingly slow exit, an almost dream-like this-isn't-happening scene....maybe it was an indication that there was something going on in the yard blocked from view by the ambulance.  Maybe the ambulance was waiting for the tour bus to drive by (witnesses).  Or maybe the slowness itself was to say this is all an illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 26, 2011, 09:41:18 AM
These are some pictures of the paramedics from station 71.  

Just thought I would experiment a little bit more with those amb. photos.  I inverted the colours, and you can see thing more clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 26, 2011, 09:42:46 AM
And these are the inverted colour pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 26, 2011, 09:47:53 AM
Are the ambo in the hoax"  Yes, if the motive is good enough, or they are just normal FBI  undercover.  If we can see pictures of the paramedics that appeared in court, and compare them with the pics I posted aboy..then we have an answer. ;)

As you can see, the lilac/green colours, are the shadows from the window.

Also, ambulance 71 has the same patterned interior, the has easily decieved us, when most of the panels have a washed look decor...easily could just be the lighting or illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 26, 2011, 10:01:38 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "PureLove"

I think the FBI's goal was to help create the illusion Michael died and at the same time, whisk Michael away to safety.  If this is the case, the station #71 would've been approached by the FBI for cooperation and the station has to go along with it and not say anything afterwards.  The whole station would not have to be aware, perhaps just the guy at the top or a couple of individuals.  The FBI create the ambulance photo with whatever techniques they're using these days in the real ambulance then dispatch their own agents on June 25th in that same ambulance OR real paramedics are dispatched and are aware of the sting operation and are told to go to the house on Carolwood, hang out for a bit, then back out very slowly.  If it's a sting operation then those involved cannot say anything about their involvement.  Once the illusion is created, the FBI are able to observe the people in Michael's life who may have been a danger to him.

I also think the ambulance backing out of the gates so slowly is a pretty big clue.  Why wasn't it turned around in the driveway before leaving as it could've easily been done?  Why the agonizingly slow exit, an almost dream-like this-isn't-happening scene....maybe it was an indication that there was something going on in the yard blocked from view by the ambulance.  Maybe the ambulance was waiting for the tour bus to drive by (witnesses).  Or maybe the slowness itself was to say this is all an illusion.

Totally agree with you Andrea. And I do believe that there're some key people in everywhere. Not everyone knows about the hoax like not all of the FBI or LAFD know about the hoax. And like you wrote, when FBI is involved nobody can speak anything about the issue. And yes, the ambulance going backwards was another big clue and I saw that one of the media questioned about why it was getting out of the house backwards. More people needed to question it but non-believers say that Michael was already dead when the paramedics arrived home so there was no need to rush him to hospital. We received contradicting stories about it like he was already dead when the ambulance arrived, or he died at the hospital etc. People find an excuse whenever they want to like non-believers do all the time.

The paramedics can be the real deal or the FBI but this brings another question to my mind. If the paramedics were already in on the hoax; where did the "heated room in the middle of summer" go? The room was never heated at all and that was a rumour? I used to think that the paramedics were not aware of the hoax and a real dead body was used. But as long as the paramedics are in on the hoax, there was no need to use a dead body. So where did the "heated room" go? If that was a clue, what was it for?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 26, 2011, 10:06:17 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
These are some pictures of the paramedics from station 71.  

Just thought I would experiment a little bit more with those amb. photos.  I inverted the colours, and you can see thing more clearly.

Thank you for the pictures 2good. Do you see anyone similar with these guys in the ambo pictures or the videos? I couldn't decide since we can not see their faces clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 01:13:12 PM
Hello everyone!  :D
I wanted to say what an amazing forum this is! I don't feel CRAZY after i found you guys!  :)

So i just wanted to share my thoughts on this topic)
1.- The "leaf-like pattern" did not look to me as leaf pattern at all, i did not recognize any leafs there. (It actually took me some time to understand what you guys were talking about  :oops: ) But the more i looked at it the more i started to recognize "leafs" on that image. On that moment i thought that my brain started to create stuff that were not actually there or it could've been the other way around, my brain could've not seen things that were actually there until i spend more time looking at that image. (sorry if i'm a bit too confusing, English is not my first language)

2.- The other thing about the "leaf-like pattern" was that everybody obviously saw Michael's face in it. I totally agree with it, it does remind me of MJ's face  :)  BUT only the first two pictures:Ambulance 1 and Ambulance 2. On the other two pictures i can't see the face, it's kind of washed out or very light. (sorry do not know how to insert pictures here, maybe someone could help me with that?)

3.- When TS gave us this link  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the video inside Ambulance #71, i guess everyone saw random patterns on the cabinet and the entire bottom part of the walls. So my opinion is that "leaf-like pattern" was created by light, especially it's possible if those cabinets and panels are made of some kind of metal stuff. Another thing is very suspicious to me on that video is that guy who works at the station #71 said something weird at 10:45. The guy with camera told him that there are people who believe that Michael Jackson is alive and he didn't die, the guys who works there started laughing and said: "Um. That's what they said... you know, that he is basically dead. That's what they said on the news and stuff". On the NEWS AND STUFF??? Why could he just say something like: "Well the paramedics who went there that day actually saw him dead and i don't know why would people think that he is alive". He is working with those paramedics why would he rely on something what news said, when he can actually talk to people who saw Michael "dead" that day? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

4.- Could this "face" been shopped in to the picture? I HAVE NO IDEA. I know nothing about how you can Photoshop pictures. But i see no reason for "face" to be shopped in to the picture. Maybe i missed something, please let me know if there is a reason.

5.- The "face" cannot be a reflection or a shadow of leafs from outside, in my opinion only. On the pictures i see that the shadow from left paramedic's arm is actually overlapping the the "face", not the other way around. And the shadow is actually moving from right to left and overlapping more parts of the "face", so it means that the guy was actually moving to the left (from our perspective). That makes me think that the "face" is part of the cabinet.

6. - The ambulance picture is fake for sure. The so called reflections that we see: red car, wall, trees ect., are not supposed to be there in my opinion. Instead there was supposed to be a reflection of a camera, fingers or hands of a photographer and a little bit of a background. There MUST be a reflection of a camera, simply because the guy who supposedly took that picture said that he was pressing his camera against the window. (don't remember if the photographer said it himself or the other guy said it to him)

7. - Were paramedics real or they were FBI agents i honestly don't know for sure. It's very confusing. I believe that the picture was staged before June 25th and if they were real paramedics i think it would be much more convincing to show us faces of these 2 guys on the pictures and i don't think it would be a problem to them. But if those guys are FBI agents or MJ's friends then obviously they won't show their faces to us.

8.- Regarding the Sting Operation i think that this article is very interesting You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

9.- Almost forgot. I'm not sure if there was dummy or MJ himself on the picture, but i remember when i was reading his book "Moonwalker" he said that he actually enjoyed the ride in the ambulance on that horrible day when he got burned during Pepsi commercial. I'll try to find quotes from this book, but i'm sure that someone else has to remember him saying it.

Wow that was long!  :?

L.O.V.E to all  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

March 26, 2011, 01:30:32 PM
Hi Kristina4LOVE

Its good to see you here, welcome to our family and investigative team.  :D  

You have some very good observations.

I shall give them some thought.

Love to you xxx

:P

By the way I think your english is excellent  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nyuki

March 26, 2011, 01:40:22 PM
Let me also make an effort to get to the next level.

Perhaps the leaves/face we see on the left side are a reflection of one of MJ famous jackets (shoulder part).
(I don't know how to put a picture in here)

:o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 26, 2011, 01:44:07 PM
What if the ambulance photo is two photos merged together, one on top of the other or something.  The staged ambulance photo with the MJ "dummy" that was taken the "other day" in the real ambulance, and then the "street reflection" photo taken (just the street itself - the car, leaves, etc), maybe on June 25th so it would match up.  Then the two photos were merged (layered) so as to appear like it was taken on June 25th outside the Carolwood home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 01:49:04 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Hi Kristina4LOVE

Its good to see you here, welcome to our family and investigative team.  :D  

You have some very good observations.

I shall give them some thought.

Love to you xxx

:P

By the way I think your english is excellent  ;)

Thank you Ijustcantstoplovingu!  :D
I'm very very very happy to be a part of this family!
I still have to catch up on a lot of information, which is presented on this forum, because to be completely honest i BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE only for the past 1,5 month  :oops: The thought of him being alive never ran through my mind, until i got sign from above. The dream i saw made me dig internet and when i found you guys everything was clear to me!
MICHAEL IS ALIVE AND HE IS GOING TO SAVE US!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

March 26, 2011, 01:54:23 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
What if the ambulance photo is two photos merged together, one on top of the other or something.  The staged ambulance photo with the MJ "dummy" that was taken the "other day" in the real ambulance, and then the "street reflection" photo taken (just the street itself - the car, leaves, etc), maybe on June 25th so it would match up.  Then the two photos were merged (layered) so as to appear like it was taken on June 25th outside the Carolwood home.

This totally makes sense! Sounds very simple to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

March 26, 2011, 01:56:38 PM
God Bless you TS and God please be with Michael in this time.  I can't even imagine what he must be feeling right now.  I can't talk or write about it and keep any composure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions