Its her

Re: TIAI March 9
March 22, 2011, 04:06:01 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Thanks Its her. The more we work together the closer we become and the quicker we can work this out. I know that I was part of the joke that was made and I feel bad personally so sorry to everyone who was taking this seriously (I was but just had a lapse in concentration) and finally sorry TS, your trying to teach us and I didn't give you the respect you deserved.

So about the rectangle, what have we figured out so far?

Nothing.  :?  And don't fret one little bit about so called "disrespect" !

HEY---When the Cat's away, the mice will play.  :roll: It would be disrespectful if the Teacher were still in the room, to have balled up paper fly like a meteor shower :lol:  :P ,

but he stepped out again for a moment. Some peoples' minds wander when they are tired of serious and concentrated study. And we ARE studying hard, at things we've NEVER had to study. We are not machines. I thought this run of one liners was hysterical... :!:  

Now, straighten up, kids---I think Teacher/Scholar is coming back soon. ;)  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

March 22, 2011, 05:05:00 AM
Quote from: "Its her"

Thanks Its her. The more we work together the closer we become and the quicker we can work this out. I know that I was part of the joke that was made and I feel bad personally so sorry to everyone who was taking this seriously (I was but just had a lapse in concentration) and finally sorry TS, your trying to teach us and I didn't give you the respect you deserved.

HEY---When the Cat's away, the mice will play.  :roll: It would be disrespectful if the Teacher were still in the room, to have balled up paper fly like a meteor shower :lol:  :P ,

but he stepped out again for a moment. Some peoples' minds wander when they are tired of serious and concentrated study. And we ARE studying hard, at things we've NEVER had to study. We are not machines. I thought this run of one liners was hysterical... :!:  

Now, straighten up, kids---I think Teacher/Scholar is coming back soon. ;) :lol:  

I hope TS dont find us disrespectful in anyway, this has been a very long journey with many twists and turns and tunnels.  

I totally respect everyone one of you especially TS and Michael, I am here everyday and I read this thread a few times aday, I dont comment much cause I find it VERY  :?   but it is a big learning curve for everyone, I have learned much since July 2009.
LOVE TO ALL   :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 22, 2011, 05:44:54 AM
Quote from: "Its her"

Now, straighten up, kids---I think Teacher/Scholar is coming back soon. ;)  :lol:

Thanks It's her...you've helped me to refresh my mind  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 22, 2011, 06:25:26 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "mdc"
Just wondering...
Do you think the cabinet from the pictures match the cabinet from the video? Wouldn't that white border show up in the pictures?

Good catch!  I'm glad somebody noticed this--it is one of the "secrets" that I have been planning on pointing out, if nobody found it.  But I'm always glad when someone else finds it first.  There is one more thing about this that I will include later, if nobody else gets it first.

TS, I was wondering what the other one more thing you were going to include. Did you write it to us already or someone else has found it or are you waiting for the ambulance research/discussion to end?

So far, I haven't seen anyone find the other thing on this.  I'll give it a few more days for someone else to find it.

Can you at least give us help in the right direction...it's hard to know what were looking for when we have nothing to go on.  :)

Back on topic ...

I am now going to say that the staged photo was done in the same LAFD #71 ambulance--there were not two different ambulances.  In fact, why would they need a different ambulance (rented or otherwise), if the FBI was working directly with LAFD station #71?

The answer to the above pictures can be found in this video {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Here is another stray thought. I noticed in some of the interior ambulance pix, the "handles" to the cabinet drawers have some kind of a "lip" at the very bottom of the pull. I don't see this kind of a protrusion on the pull which TS magnified for us. This could mean that some 3D detail of the real article in the base picture was erased and shopped over with the "leaf " pattern...but the more I look at these handles the more I see other things, like them being all silver, no "lip",  not black, etc, so whatever,  :?  :P just a thought. :roll:  

I mean, the rectangle TS gave us, seems to be more of a flat multi-pixelated image, not a magnified 3D handle image. So something was painted over the original picture of the handle/pull, I think...understand? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

March 22, 2011, 06:37:45 AM
I blew up the handle and see overlap of "leaf" on the handle.  Now what that means is lost on me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 22, 2011, 08:42:11 AM
What about some music and reminding Michael that we love him so much  :D  ?
I love you Michael, alive or dead, and I miss your beautiful smile and I think the world has no right to go on without you.

OK.....I don't know about you all but now I feel better  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2011, 08:43:34 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
Just wondering...
Do you think the cabinet from the pictures match the cabinet from the video? Wouldn't that white border show up in the pictures?

Good catch!  I'm glad somebody noticed this--it is one of the "secrets" that I have been planning on pointing out, if nobody found it.  But I'm always glad when someone else finds it first.  There is one more thing about this that I will include later, if nobody else gets it first.

TS, I was wondering what the other one more thing you were going to include. Did you write it to us already or someone else has found it or are you waiting for the ambulance research/discussion to end?

So far, I haven't seen anyone find the other thing on this.  I'll give it a few more days for someone else to find it.

Can you at least give us help in the right direction...it's hard to know what were looking for when we have nothing to go on.  :)

Back on topic ...

I am now going to say that the staged photo was done in the same LAFD #71 ambulance--there were not two different ambulances.  In fact, why would they need a different ambulance (rented or otherwise), if the FBI was working directly with LAFD station #71?

The answer to the above pictures can be found in this video {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Hi TS,
this is the first time I read any of your posts. So your attitude to this hoax is new to me. I didn't even know that you send your posts right here, I thought Souza and Mo just copy them from thisisalsoit.com. It was also a surprise to me that you are a normal member here, I mean that you post many times within a thread, answering questions.
What I don't get is that if you are this accessible, and not such a mystery guy who I thought you were, then why don't you simply tell us what you think/discovered? Why do you want us to find those things out, like it was a game? Also, why don't you post in other threads?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 22, 2011, 10:15:18 AM
[center:2g179bdj][/center:2g179bdj]
Because TS didn't 'discover' things, he knows things and he wants us to think for ourselves, use our brain and find it ourselves, instead of spoon feeding us like the media does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 22, 2011, 10:50:33 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

March 22, 2011, 11:12:38 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Interesting approach about the domino..... I like it, especially because it's related to V for Vendetta, but I think it's a little too much fantasy in it though.....

My ex used to say that I live in a fantasy world... :lol:  :?  :lol:

What I was getting at was I think everything TS has been talking about, from the beginning, is all connected.  From all the re-directs to the latest threads on the ambulance photo, the paramedics and the FBI and the rectangle (domino?).  We've been seeing the "coincidences" all over the place and many of us feel that they are in fact connected.  So Michael, metaphorically speaking, has all the dominoes lined up and is waiting for the moment where he flicks his finger to knock them all down - the chain of events that will either lead to the BAM, or result from the BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 22, 2011, 11:22:59 AM
Quote from: "Grace"

My conclusions:
The leaves have been shopped in picture 1, 3 and 4.
[..]

In picture 2 the leaves are overlapping the arm, so it should be a reflection of a branch from the outside.
That´s what I also thought. A reflection, but not branches. May be the cameraman.
Why bother about the leaves?
Because those leaves in the "original" picture 2 would prove that the picture was taken in an area where laurel branches are to be found (I still stick to laurel) and because these leaves do have a meaning and had to be part of the picture.

Permission to leave the dojo?
What is the meaning of those leaves according to you, Grace?, could the pic be taken somewhere else where bay leaves hangs out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 22, 2011, 11:28:08 AM
I do not see anything in that rectangle and I do not know what this topic is going to bring us BUT I'm sure that if this wasn't important, TS would have never asked us to think about it. And again I'm sure that he will explain it in details or direct us to find it ourselves what he is trying to show. It is so so sad to see some of you are having fun with TS and with this topic. You do not need to see anything there or you do not need to understand what this is all about. If you know what RESPECT means, and if you have respect to others who want to discuss and learn more what is behind this issue, then you wouldn't have posted shit pictures and laugh at it like 10 year old kids. I would expect you guys to be mature enough to skip this topic if you are not interested in it or think that this is just BS. But pls respect US who are interested in this issue and bring your ridiculous mocking to somewhere else.

Respect should not be confused with tolerance  ;)  and, nothing wrong with laughing with the pics and comments posted btw. All was said in a context after 20+ pages.
"laugh at it like 10 year old kids", "I would expect you guys to be mature enough", being judgemental again aren´t we?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 22, 2011, 11:41:21 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
well if the record could stand any further clearing up as far as the crack about seeing faces in the poo poo i have seen a few faces in things myself so i was making fun of my self as much as anything.
That´s what we all did (bolded in black) :lol:
as far as the rectangle if he said what it was why are we still looking at it? :? don't get it.

Imo, that rectangle has an overlapping pattern, for example, in this 2 pics, the rectangle looks like having those pixels/ patterns on top in one of them but gone in the other. IDK if this can be achieved by increasing the light in the pic.

If the same pixels apply to every rectangle, then the reactangle has not been manipulated.
Am I explaining this right? :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

March 22, 2011, 12:20:08 PM
:lol:
[attachment=0:2mg6bb93]Murrayleaves.jpg[/attachment:2mg6bb93]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

bec

March 22, 2011, 12:57:37 PM
Murray's shorts leaves are an opposite pattern and the ambulance leaves are an alternate pattern. Not the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions