2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: TIAI March 9
March 16, 2011, 01:40:32 AM
Jones under Multi-Levels Investigations due to Jackson’s Death

Frank Paul Jones the alias Frank Paul Gambino is under investigations by a multi-level of law enforcement agencies.  On 22 December 2009 the bombshell fell as TMZ.com released FBI documents containing over 190 pages of investigation documents concerning an alleged plot by Frank Paul Jones to whack Michael Jackson over money owed in a secret business deal and a 50% stake in his estate.

When this bombshell first surfaced it seemed that the investigation was over, however after a better observation of current events it appears that this investigation has been ongoing for the last year, and what happened was that TMZ.com got a hold to information that was an on-going situation.

Jones who was found indigent by the court feels that they are trying to tie him to criminal activities beyond the Michael Jackson’s death and that he was illegally interrogated, in the County of Highlands, Florida., after being falsely arrested.  Jones feels that are trying to take him down, but the problem is he is already down and out for the count.  As he puts it, “I have nothing but a small two bedroom home still in probate and am the agent of some commercial property, as I depend on disability to live.”  Yet the government is using high tech angles such as wiretapping and deep cover agents as well as doctors and lawyers to crack a code that does not exist.

Jones contends, “I know people who do bad things, however that does not make me a co-conspirator.”   Since the run in with the law in 1991-94, he has not even been convicted of a misdemeanor, but now they want to treat this case of an alleged DUI as if he is a career criminal.  Jones believes the investigations being carried out now are clandestine, for several reasons and feels the witch hunt must come to an end.

Jones who has several psychiatric diagnoses, one being Bi-Polar states that the threats he allegedly made may have been as a result of his disorder and not Organized Crime Connections.  Admitting he may have been obsessed with John J. Gotti and the Gambino Family and yes was raised in GambinoTerritory as a child in New York City.  And, yes his parents may have been engaged in Mafia Criminal activities as well during his childhood, but that does not make him a co-conspirator or a RICO Act candidate.  Stating both his parents and John J. Gotti are deceased, and he is not responsible for knowing what he knows or what they did in the past.  Frank Paul Jones aka Frank Paul Gambino feels that these recent developments and interrogations into his medical records and personal life is not the work of the Obama Administration or Eric Holder the Attorney General or even the FBI at this point.  This is not the work of the Secret Service.  This is the work of Hillbillies and interlopers trying to make a name for them.

Frank Paul Jones aka Frank Paul Gambino Productions and the Capstone Zulu Band, states for once and for all, “I had nothing to do with the death of Michael Jackson, or do I believe he is dead.  The Federal Government knows this and these investigations and interrogations are futile.  “I love America and am a law abiding citizen and any money used to investigate me is money wasted.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 16, 2011, 02:59:36 AM
TS, so when the FBI does a sting operation or works undercover they have to make sure everything looks legit, for the enemy to be convinced, thus actual 71 ambulance and FT, and their paramedics. When you say they cooperate with the LAPD, are they working as a team on a classified case that only the ones on the top really know what's going on, and everything is carried out according to the code book and their training, and nothing is leaked. If this situation is similar to Elvis' then the FBI are carrying out this death hoax according to MJ's plans--meaning he is the brain-child (the numerology reaches back to his early years) and fulfilling his dream for The Greatest Show on Earth, but they will get their man (crooks) by providing the mechanics, legal and physical protection. Sounds like a marriage made in heaven!

Then Michael is one of the 20,420 support professionals, in his case--entertainment business expert.

TS, just wondering if you have any tangible proof that the FBI really are the good guys, the defenders of good. (Is Faction 2 real according to you?) We've had so much info on CIA, Illuminati, NWO showing evil intentions and actions. How could a US government basically run by Illuminati/Bilderbergs/CIA/Freemasons (more names) since it's inception in 1776, even tolerate an organization that purposes to watch/correct/overthrow it. Why would they not have wiped it out or infiltrated it long ago and replaced its leadership with sabateurs. Or does the FBI somehow have God's special protection and authority and the enemy simply gave up trying to destroy it. In the Biblical scenario specifically Revelation, we see only two parties --Anti-Christ group and authentic Christ group that will fight it out, and of course good triumphs. But Satan is a master of disguise, disguised as a messenger of light, if it were possible deceiving even the elect or chosen ones. So it can be almost impossible to tell who's who.

Well 2012 can't be the end of the world, something needs to happen in 2040 according to MJ, though he'll be 82. Seems to me that even if it's a change in leadership or major clean-up of big crime like the mafia, that human nature tends toward greed and power, and over time whole new generations of new diabolical crimes with their perpetrators will spread everywhere like wildfire. Only God can stablize the hearts of man and turn their hearts towards good and love. Old and New Testaments describe the One God will send to represent Him to rule with a rod of iron. If this isn't really the end of the Biblical age, then it's just another historical chapter like the abolition of slavery, which was great but evil still continued.

I didn't understand or see about TS posting at 3:33 to tie in with the 333 pages of FBI report on MJ. But Gina did post at that time.

by GINAFELICIA » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:33 am
ItsHer I don't even know what to say.
Your theory doesn't sound too crazy ?

You think Michael could have bought their silence on such a big thing like his faked death?

No......all these are toooooooo unrealistic.

But if we go back to the old theories of the CIA involvement, than I think everyhting falls in place.
They have the power to set up such an illusion, given the required involvement of so many public services - LAFD, LAPD, UCLA, the coroner, the court of laws and what did I miss?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 16, 2011, 06:10:25 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
I brought the FBI in at this point for a few reasons, one of which was that people in this thread were already discussing possible government involvement.  Also, I intentionally posted the beginning of this thread at 3:33, as a clue about the 333 pages of FBI files--intending to bring the FBI in at some point in this thread.

The biggest reason I brought the FBI in at this point, though, is something that seems to have gotten lost or set aside in all the discussion of the FBI and other things.  So let's see if we can get back on track.  If the FBI is involved: would they hire actors and rent an ambulance, or would they cooperate with the real LAFD paramedics and use the actual #71 ambulance from Bel Air?

I think it makes more sense for the FBI to cooperate with the LAFD paramedics, they have the authority to do so and it would explain why the people involved can keep silent about this story and of course the event looks more authentic. Now i'm thinking that the less the people see and know the hows, the better. So i thought that maybe FBI agents "played" the paramedics and requisitioned the real ambulance? I also say that because of the way the driver of the ambulance maneuvered it, if it has not been done on purpose, then i would question if he's really a paramedic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

March 16, 2011, 06:28:38 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Jones under Multi-Levels Investigations due to Jackson’s Death

Frank Paul Jones the alias Frank Paul Gambino is under investigations by a multi-level of law enforcement agencies.  On 22 December 2009 the bombshell fell as TMZ.com released FBI documents containing over 190 pages of investigation documents concerning an alleged plot by Frank Paul Jones to whack Michael Jackson over money owed in a secret business deal and a 50% stake in his estate.

When this bombshell first surfaced it seemed that the investigation was over, however after a better observation of current events it appears that this investigation has been ongoing for the last year, and what happened was that TMZ.com got a hold to information that was an on-going situation.

Jones who was found indigent by the court feels that they are trying to tie him to criminal activities beyond the Michael Jackson’s death and that he was illegally interrogated, in the County of Highlands, Florida., after being falsely arrested.  Jones feels that are trying to take him down, but the problem is he is already down and out for the count.  As he puts it, “I have nothing but a small two bedroom home still in probate and am the agent of some commercial property, as I depend on disability to live.”  Yet the government is using high tech angles such as wiretapping and deep cover agents as well as doctors and lawyers to crack a code that does not exist.

Jones contends, “I know people who do bad things, however that does not make me a co-conspirator.”   Since the run in with the law in 1991-94, he has not even been convicted of a misdemeanor, but now they want to treat this case of an alleged DUI as if he is a career criminal.  Jones believes the investigations being carried out now are clandestine, for several reasons and feels the witch hunt must come to an end.

Jones who has several psychiatric diagnoses, one being Bi-Polar states that the threats he allegedly made may have been as a result of his disorder and not Organized Crime Connections.  Admitting he may have been obsessed with John J. Gotti and the Gambino Family and yes was raised in GambinoTerritory as a child in New York City.  And, yes his parents may have been engaged in Mafia Criminal activities as well during his childhood, but that does not make him a co-conspirator or a RICO Act candidate.  Stating both his parents and John J. Gotti are deceased, and he is not responsible for knowing what he knows or what they did in the past.  Frank Paul Jones aka Frank Paul Gambino feels that these recent developments and interrogations into his medical records and personal life is not the work of the Obama Administration or Eric Holder the Attorney General or even the FBI at this point.  This is not the work of the Secret Service.  This is the work of Hillbillies and interlopers trying to make a name for them.

Frank Paul Jones aka Frank Paul Gambino Productions and the Capstone Zulu Band, states for once and for all, “I had nothing to do with the death of Michael Jackson, or do I believe he is dead.  The Federal Government knows this and these investigations and interrogations are futile.  “I love America and am a law abiding citizen and any money used to investigate me is money wasted.”

I started reading Gambino´s blog last year. His views are interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 16, 2011, 06:40:37 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "TS_comments"
I brought the FBI in at this point for a few reasons, one of which was that people in this thread were already discussing possible government involvement.  Also, I intentionally posted the beginning of this thread at 3:33, as a clue about the 333 pages of FBI files--intending to bring the FBI in at some point in this thread.

The biggest reason I brought the FBI in at this point, though, is something that seems to have gotten lost or set aside in all the discussion of the FBI and other things.  So let's see if we can get back on track.  If the FBI is involved: would they hire actors and rent an ambulance, or would they cooperate with the real LAFD paramedics and use the actual #71 ambulance from Bel Air?

I think it makes more sense for the FBI to cooperate with the LAFD paramedics, they have the authority to do so and it would explain why the people involved can keep silent about this story and of course the event looks more authentic. Now i'm thinking that the less the people see and know the hows, the better. So i thought that maybe FBI agents "played" the paramedics and requisitioned the real ambulance? I also say that because of the way the driver of the ambulance maneuvered it, if it has not been done on purpose, then i would question if he's really a paramedic.

Imo, since we are building a theory regarding the FBI and not having their cooperation or involvement as a fact, is that, if FBI would have been behind this, we would not know on the 1st place.

Their mission in this case would be to protect a person, MJ, and spreading hints that he is alive makes no sense, since this action can put him and his family in danger in the case he is wanted by the criminals he is hiding from and wants to expose.

On the other hand, not many people are in tune with the hoax theories and believe that we are in denial and not accepting Michael´s passing, using the hoax to heal ourselves and overcome his death, so, giving out hints that he is alive would reach that many and those (us) are not being taking seriously anyway.

But, wouldn´t the people after MJ check any info on the net? especially the ones who where not happy having MJ arround?

I am still thinking about the movie "The Life of David Gale".
The set up makes sense. But M is not dead in this case, just proving how the justice can be putting in the death row innocent people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 16, 2011, 06:53:04 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I didn't understand or see about TS posting at 3:33 to tie in with the 333 pages of FBI report on MJ. But Gina did post at that time.

by GINAFELICIA » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:33 am
ItsHer I don't even know what to say.
Your theory doesn't sound too crazy ?

You think Michael could have bought their silence on such a big thing like his faked death?

No......all these are toooooooo unrealistic.

But if we go back to the old theories of the CIA involvement, than I think everyhting falls in place.
They have the power to set up such an illusion, given the required involvement of so many public services - LAFD, LAPD, UCLA, the coroner, the court of laws and what did I miss?

:shock:  what?! I didn't even noticed that, believe me, this is just a freaking coincidence  :shock:

Anyway, my computer shows me the time of my post was 8:33
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 16, 2011, 06:59:12 AM
But I wanted to say FBI, not CIA :lol:  indeed.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 07:35:02 AM
TS actually DID post at 3:33, because he posts according to Los Angeles time. @Gina: The reason you saw 11:33 is because you are in a different time zone than TS (who posts according to LA time).

3:33 because the 333 FBI pages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 16, 2011, 08:23:38 AM
yeah I figured that out

some of us didn't notice TS posted at 3:33 because we saw different hours.

only the minutes are the same 33 all around the world I think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 08:42:32 AM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

This is a response to the above comments.
I found this (see below) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  today while searching for something else but it does actually do a great job of explaining what I believe is also a reason for the

"We only have four years to get it right"-MJ.  8-)

When you take into account the fact that the NWO has been trying to get it's plot going full force for many years and it just transfers from one president to the next to pick up where the other presidents left off.

Passing the tourch to the next puppet to keep pressing on towards a One World Government/Religion. I believe we are now in a sort of final phase of the NWO's plans by using once again a President to implement the changes. President Obama was elected in 2008 and his term will end in 2012. The NWO has been trying very hard over the last 3 years to move the plan forward quickly. President Obama was a perfect choice for the NWO and he was chosen for a reason.

My belief is he was supposed to come across as a Savior of mankind especially considering the first part of chaos in 2008 with the housing crisis, which caused alot of panic and upset, then the people started to lose their jobs, more chaos. I believe the NWO used a black president as bait.

I say this because there has never been a black president before and the NWO used that to their advantage. I believe the people and especially blacks were so desperate for change after all the stress from the Bush administration, 9/11, all the chaos from the economy crashing, losing jobs, and homes that when Obama came on the scene it was bought hook, line and sinker; he was the man for the people.

He represented something important to black folks in the sense of them thinking they were finally getting ahead. All the black folks who never voted before were on the band wagon. I will be honest and say I was moved at first by his election but once I found out the truth I am pissed. How dare the NWO use the people like that and play on their emotions. President Obama was celebrated not only in America but globally.

Since his term began so many of our civil liberties have been taken away. Martial law was passed, the new health care reform is a sham (it actually is a repeat from Hitler's time), suspected terrorist are held indefinately with no court date ever in sight, our 2nd amendment of our right to bear arms is almost non existant except for the people who aren't giving up that right, the order out of chaos theory is in my opinion: Scare the crap out of the people by faking terrorist threats and fake attacks (blaming it on other countries when in fact it is our own Governments doing it to us) to the point of submission. The NWO comes in with the answers to our prayers, lol...  8-)

They tell us that it is for our security to tighten up rules and we end up losing our freedoms and the weak don't question it and they just sheepishly go along with it.

HIGH RANKING BILDERBERG MASON SPILLS THE BEANS ON HIS DEATH-BED
Posted by angelbabe43 on March 16, 2011

An Oil Tycoon – a high ranking Bilderberg Mason is terminally ill in the USA.  He opened his remorseful heart to Pastor Lindsay Williams lastweek.  He told him some of the plotted events coming for us all in the next year or so before the take over of the New World Order whereby we will be ruled by China, the yellow skinned race.

But of course the Real Rulers are the Illuminati Bankers who will remain in the shadows as the Chinese take over as the front stage men!  This is what he said which also includes other revelations and facts given to us by the alternative media which is not masonically controlled.

1 – Strike on Iran within 2 years and will spread everywhere!

2 – US Dollar will be definitely dead by 2012  – currencies will be
worthless as THEY usher in the new One World Currency.  The world as we know it now will be completely different in 2012.  Disruption of currencies plotted so pull your money out of the Banks, spend it NOW!

“China are the strong ones” – China are the New World Order
Leaders with America reduced to Third World status!  Timothy Geithner of the US Treasury speaks fluent Chinese! (KEVIN RUDD SPEAKS MANDARIN ALSO. ED.) Within 2 years we will not recognize America. The Elites have altered their Time Line.  After 2 years we will be so poor, we will  not be able to rebel!

3 -  Gold and Silver is all you can rely on – convert your assets and
cash to Gold ASAP – Urgent.  Don’t hang around because the Illuminati are going to crash the banks further very soon.  We are entering into a depression whereby we are ALL going to be utterly poor within two years from now – peasant attitude and peasant way of life..  Don’t depend on Real Estate, Assets!

4 – Crude Oil will be $150 – $200 per barrel in the next few months!

5 -  Banks to orchestrate the Mortgage Banking Crisis which will be
covered by the Act passed by US Congress two weeks ago enabling Banks to take over HOMES without the Deeds.  If you have a Mortgage, pay it off NOW or sell your home to enable you to pay for a home completely – even if you have to buy a shack.  Make sure your humble abode is PAID for – millions will lose their homes!

6 – Obama Health Care Bill is a Control Tool written by the Banks and implemented by the Insurance Companies!  It is Government Take Over – gun control, euthanasia etc hidden in this Bill.

7 -  US Govt gave China the Panama Canal many years ago – a Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) and Tri Lateral Commission (TriLats) strategy!

8 – China owns all the Greek Ports!

9 – China owns 90% of all Rare Earth Minerals – components for
Technology, Weapons etc.

China makes 80% of weapon components for the US Military.  US is
at the Mercy of China!

10 – China is the largest extractor of Natural Mineral Resources,
worldwide.  They do more than half of the mining in Australia.  China is mining in Africa, US, Middle East, Canada!  China has a 90% monopoly over all the Rare Earth Minerals!

11 – China is trading in all currencies, making them Flush with Cash so they can buy/sell in any currency.

12 – Russia is the biggest producer of Oil and Gas.  We must watch China and Russia.  American will never win a war against them because the US have moved all its’ manufacturing industry to China!

13 - The Elites, Globalists want a Middle East Crisis within a few
months. Goldman Sachs Bank, the IMF and City Bank are already in Iran – they have gone in the back door so to speak in order to cripple it financially before THEY strike.  It is also noteworthy to be aware that US/Europe have sold computers with worms (viruses) to Iran – a deliberate stroke.  So we see Iran being set up like Iraq – preparations are under way for a STRIKE against Iran within months!

14 – The Devil’s Messiah Project.  The terminally ill tycoon said:

“we had to get rid of God to bring in the New World Order.  He said that the Devil’s Messiah means total perversion because THEY (Illuminati) cannot bring the Devil’s Messiah to a Righteous People (a Godly people)!"  So now we know why homosexuality, abortion, euthanasia, pornography, unchaste dress, witchcraft is being basically forced upon mankind – in preparation for the arrival of the Anti Christ!!!

15 – The Illuminati are pushing the system for a One World Religion.

The National Council of Churches (World Council of Churches) is
financed by these Masonic organisations – the Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford Foundations.  It is interesting to note that Faith Communities are a Key Factor with regard to the False Ecumenism pushed by these Councils and Foundations.  Clergy Based Initiatives have taken over most of the churches in the US.  The mind boggles when you reflect how the Faith Initiative At Your Word Lord was stringently pushed in parts of the US, Ireland and especially in the Westminster Archdiocese!  Such Faith Initiatives only leads to an ALL  INCLUSIVE Church!  Enough said, folks!

16 -  Ordinances (local rulings) have been passed in some Counties in the US which empowers the County Sheriffs to come and padlock a church if just ONE complaint is made against that church (pastor) for speaking out against homosexuality, dress code etc!  They are bringing in these Ordinances to shut down churches outside any process of law – just like China!

17 – “We must have our own National Media to bring about the New World Order!” – which they have already – a masonically corporately owned media Civilisation is being collapsed by design.  Elites control China and Russia as well as the US President and Congress.  Congress are going to try and ram through the Cyber Security Act and the Carbon Tax Act.  The US Taxpayer will be asked to bail out the Mortgage Backed Security Crisis which will give around 3 Trillion to the Big Banks.  The Big Banks are snapping up the small banks who are trying to rescue our economies but the Big Boys, the Jewish Illuminati who are the Mega Global Exchangers are having NONE of it.  The Name of the Game is CONTROL – to control your money, your home, your car – your whole life!

Order out of Chaos – to bring about a full spectrum of world dominance!
My evidence regarding what I said above. All of this info I have known about since last year when I started my hoax adventure. This where I went on the hunt for answers. 8-)
IT IS NOW OFFICIAL - THE U.S. IS A POLICE STATE
[youtube:368qzanm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ImuY5aZ-4[/youtube:368qzanm]
Americans have been losing the protection of law for years. In the 21st century the loss of legal protections accelerated with the Bush administrations war on terror, which continues under the Obama administration and is essentially a war on the Constitution and U.S. civil liberties.

The Bush regime was determined to vitiate habeas corpus in order to hold people indefinitely without bringing charges. The regime had acquired hundreds of prisoners by paying a bounty for terrorists. Afghan warlords and thugs responded to the financial incentive by grabbing unprotected people and selling them to the Americans.

The Bush regime needed to hold the prisoners without charges because it had no evidence against the people and did not want to admit that the U.S. government had stupidly paid warlords and thugs to kidnap innocent people. In addition, the Bush regime needed terrorists prisoners in order to prove that there was a terrorist threat.

As there was no evidence against the detainees (most have been released without charges after years of detention and abuse), the U.S. government needed a way around U.S. and international laws against torture in order that the government could produce evidence via self-incrimination. The Bush regime found inhumane and totalitarian-minded lawyers and put them to work at the U.S. Department of Justice (sic) to invent arguments that the Bush regime did not need to obey the law.

The Bush regime created a new classification for its detainees that it used to justify denying legal protection and due process to the detainees. As the detainees were not U.S. citizens and were demonized by the regime as the 760 most dangerous men on earth, there was little public outcry over the regimes unconstitutional and inhumane actions.

As our Founding Fathers and a long list of scholars warned, once civil liberties are breached, they are breached for all. Soon U.S. citizens were being held indefinitely in violation of their habeas corpus rights.

This shows how far the police state has advanced. A presidential appointee in the Obama administration tells an important committee of Congress that the executive branch has decided that it can murder American citizens abroad if it thinks they are a threat.

I can hear readers saying the government might as well kill Americans abroad as it kills them at home Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Black Panthers.

Yes, the U.S. government has murdered its citizens, but Dennis Blairs defined policy is a bold new development. The government, of course, denies that it intended to kill the Branch Davidians, Randy Weavers wife and child, or the Black Panthers. The government says that Waco was a terrible tragedy, an unintended result brought on by the Branch Davidians themselves. The government says that Ruby Ridge was Randy Weavers fault for not appearing in court on a day that had been miscommunicated to him. The Black Panthers, the government says, were dangerous criminals who insisted on a shootout.

In no previous death of a U.S. citizen by the hands of the U.S. government has the government claimed the right to kill Americans without arrest, trial, and conviction of a capital crime.

In contrast, Dennis Blair has told the U.S. Congress that the executive branch has assumed the right to murder Americans who it deems a threat.

What defines threat? Who will make the decision? What it means is that the government will murder whomever it chooses.

There is no more complete or compelling evidence of a police state than the government announcing that it will murder its own citizens if it views them as a threat.

Ironic, isnt it, that the war on terror to make us safe ends in a police state with the government declaring the right to murder American citizens whom it regards as a threat.

Full article:

INFOWARS.com
PrisonPlanet.com
PrisonPlanet.TV
The Truth About Health Care Bill- Unconstitutional, Federal power grab, NO PRIVACY
[youtube:368qzanm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RxKFkyt-I0[/youtube:368qzanm]
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HEALTH CARE BILL

If you only read 9 paragraphs about the proposed health care reform Act, H.R. 3200, please let it be the article below by Michael Connelly. The article is also available at the link attached at the end of the article. Professor Connelly is a retired attorney, former Officer in the U.S. Army, published author and Constitutional Law Instructor.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login­ills The Truth About the Health Care Bill

To begin with, much of what has been said about the law and its implications is in fact true, despite what the Democrats and the media are saying.. The law does provide for rationing of health care, particularly where senior citizens and other classes of citizens are involved, free health care for illegal immigrants, free abortion services, and probably
forced participation in abortions by members of the medical profession.

The Bill will also eventually force private insurance companies out of business and put everyone into a government run system. All decisions about personal health care will ultimately be made by federal bureaucrats and most of them will not be health care professionals. Hospital admissions, payments to physicians, and allocations of necessary medical devices will be strictly controlled. However, as scary as all of that is, it just scratches the surface. In fact, I have concluded that this legislation really has no
intention of providing affordable health care choices. Instead it is a convenient cover for the most massive transfer of power to the Executive Branch of government that has ever occurred, or even been contemplated.

You can also forget about the right to privacy. That will have been legislated into oblivion regardless of what the 3rd and 4thAmendments may provide. If you decide not to have healthcare insurance or if you have private insurance that is not deemed "acceptable" to the "Health Choices Administrator" appointed by Obama there will be a tax imposed on you. It is called a "tax" instead of a fine because of the intent to avoid application of the due process clause of the 5th Amendment. However, that doesn't work because since there is nothing in the law that allows you to contest or appeal the imposition of the tax, it is definitely depriving someone of property without the "due process of law.

I could write many more pages about this legislation, but I think you get the idea. This is not about health care; it is about seizing power and limiting rights. Article 6 of the Constitution requires the members of both houses of Congress to "be bound by oath or affirmation" to support the Constitution. If I was a member of Congress I would not be able to vote for this legislation or anything like it without feeling I was violating that sacred oath or affirmation. If I voted for it anyway I would hope the American people would hold me accountable. For those who might doubt the nature of this threat, I suggest they consult the source. Here is a link to the Constitution:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)archives(dot)gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)archives (dot)gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

And another to the Bill of Rights:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)archives.(dot)gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)archives(dot)gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html

There you can see exactly what we are about to have taken from us."

Michael Connelly
Retired attorney,
Constitutional Law Instructor
Carrollton, Texas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login­ills
Foreign Troops in Calif on Martial Law Standby
[youtube:368qzanm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msrBpwVvwdc[/youtube:368qzanm]

H1N1 Quarantine Martial Law FEMA camps Microchips MUST SEE!!
[youtube:368qzanm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0gHnspMnBA[/youtube:368qzanm]

U.S. Soldiers Rebel Against Martial Law Orders! Twitter: AngelicStarseed
[youtube:368qzanm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmmMUK4S8jE[/youtube:368qzanm]

I'm glad you are talking about this because I ask the question the other day if  Obama has something to do with this because Michael is always working against prejudice and with the 4 year thing, and Obama's end of term.  Thanks for digging into this because I'd thought no one saw my post   : :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 16, 2011, 09:32:47 AM
As public PureLove the witness protection program provides protection to witnesses and their families, old identities are being erased, put them in a city where there are likely to be recognized, with new names and new lives, and should not contact former members of the family without protection.
 Gema're right when you say that the FBI's mission is to protect the person who is in the protection program, anyone can go online and read what is said here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 16, 2011, 11:14:20 AM
Quote from: "Gema"

Imo, since we are building a theory regarding the FBI and not having their cooperation or involvement as a fact, is that, if FBI would have been behind this, we would not know on the 1st place.

I've been thinking the same thing as I put in bold above.  I thought the whole point of FBI activities was that they're secret.  Please, can someone put me straight if I'm wrong about that.

So, if they were/are involved and TS knows this, why would he reveal it to a public internet forum of all places?

If they weren't/aren't involved then TS is maybe using diversion tactics again. Remember he said he might go along with wrong theories as well as correct ones.

Or maybe TS doesn't KNOW the full story any more than any of us, and so is speculating himself.

I have to say I'm rather uncomfortable with this line of discussion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 16, 2011, 11:15:25 AM
Just checking in.

I've been on read only with the FBI thing because to me it's just not a plausible theory.

Carry on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 16, 2011, 11:17:00 AM
i have to agree , that FBI and secret need to go hand in hand...otherwise what would be the point?
TS please clear this up and put us on the right track! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

March 16, 2011, 11:31:33 AM
Quote from: "curls"

I've been thinking the same thing as I put in bold above.  I thought the whole point of FBI activities was that they're secret.  Please, can someone put me straight if I'm wrong about that.

So, if they were/are involved and TS knows this, why would he reveal it to a public internet forum of all places?

If they weren't/aren't involved then TS is maybe using diversion tactics again. Remember he said he might go along with wrong theories as well as correct ones.

Or maybe TS doesn't KNOW the full story any more than any of us, and so is speculating himself.
I have to say I'm rather uncomfortable with this line of discussion.

This is what I want to know too.
 Exposing  FBI's work publicly is the evidence of blackmail; which means disclosing certain informations (in this case informations that are KNOWN to be tomb secret- FBI) in order to get other informations you don't own, and blackmail is not a proof of good intentions at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions