MissG

Re: TIAI March 9
March 14, 2011, 09:26:21 AM
@It´s her,
I understand your theory regarding the "fake" 2005 trial. Myself had that thought as well last year or earlier. MJ recreating the same scenario to prove legally that he was innocent and part of a scam when Chandler´s father accused him of child molestation, as it happened with the Arvizos; same goal-->$$ & destroy reputation.

I believe the trial was real, but I have my doubts if the characters were acting to some point. However, Michael had a fair trial as any American person is entitled to and was proclaimed innocent from all charges.
This was the real proof that MJ was always innocent, aquitted by a jury.
The tale of "MJ paid his innocence with Chandler´s case" was supossed to be burried forever, but still, some people, after the years, is not believing in Michael´s innocence and this I believe has been a big part for Michael to create his hoax death among other scenarios. To clean his name is very important, is the esscence to lave a clean legacy to his children.

@TS_comments,
I am a bit confused with the way you are ponting towards MJ hoaxing for a witness protection program. I read some of your updates and I understood that you wrote that there is no room for the witness protection program theory.

@Souza,
bay leaves have many symbolic interpretations during history. It could also point towards those symbolisms, but, how do we know that the "leaf pattern" being discussed are bay leaves on the 1st place?

@all,
The only conection I see between some police department and MJ are:
-LaToya: She is a police in Indiana.
-Murray: For some reason I think that he is more than a doctor.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

March 14, 2011, 09:31:39 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Also, is it possible that MJ has been working undercover to expose all the Dr Feelgoods??

That's why he went Dr shopping and has so many different drugs in alias names? That is a criminal offense to forge a pescription..Elvis did the same thing by working with the DEA..(drug enforcement agency) Remember MJ meeting with Elvis? He said Elvis told him straight out..."Don't do drugs" Seems like all the pieces are coming together now..

Speaking of Elvis...Michael has 333 pages on his FBI file, Elvis has 663, or 330 more pages, many of which are dated after August 1977.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elvis was pronounced dead at 2:56 p.m., 30 minutes after Michael was.  TS stressed the number thirty in TIAI Update 6.5.  I just find that strange...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 14, 2011, 09:33:45 AM

Also, is it possible that MJ has been working undercover to expose all the Dr Feelgoods??

That's why he went Dr shopping and has so many different drugs in alias names?

I remember having the same opnion in one of the updates!! To uncover the Hollywood dealers with a license!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

navibl

March 14, 2011, 09:57:15 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
That is interesting! That would explain why TS would focus on that seeming small detail of the leaves.

I just have some questions about all this. Anybody who has watched National Treasure or been on any conspiracy sites will know the whole foundation of the government of US, the National Reserve and powers running it, the CIA and relationship to Israel etc. is not necessarily benevolent.  How could the FBI be somehow separate from this agenda of TPTB or Illuminati whatever, and the real good guys.

MJ has obviously been planned on hoaxing his death for many years as shown in his videos and lyrics, incorporating complex numerology. How could that now be passed over to the FBI as their creative genius. Or did MJ just offer his services to them and use them for his purposes without them knowing.

I still think if MJ was in real danger that his 3 children would also be in danger, yet they appear out in public and have appeared happy and okay with this situation.

If MJ really was in the witness program I don't think there would be any clues left for people believe he is alive. It would be clean. There are obviously many deliberate clues laid out like a trail of crumbs.

I'm having a hard time with this. :?

My thoughts on this is that possibly Michael has over the years developed a relationship with EX-FBI and other officials that were in the know of the corruption in the system its self.  And maybe with their knowledge and inside ties, they could help Michael around all of the legalities, and to know how to officially pull this off.

It is kind of like in the last few years NASA ex officials and others in Gov.  are coming out making statements of Extra Terrestrial contact that the Gov continues to cover up.
There are a lot of people that use to be on the inside that have left due to the corruption, but they still know their way around and how things work.  I don’t think Michael’s goal is to bring anyone to justice, only to expose, so that we know who the real enemies are.  Remember the bible says that even Satan can do things to appear as Jesus Christ…working great miracles and appearing as an Angel of light.
We need to know who these people are.  All that is done in darkness will be brought to Light.

With this in mind, it would tie in with the “TIAI Revealed” layout that gives insight on Michael’s understanding of the end of the age or end times and the changes the earth is about to go through.  I don’t think current powers in place have understanding or give a care about putting on the whole Armor of God and getting through what is coming.  Also since the world is about to go through major changes I don’t think Michael’ s focus is on getting revenge or seeing justice played out because there is not enough time. I think a group of people wanted Michael gone, and some feared his influence on the world because it didn't fit their agenda.  It was made to appear more like a money thing which a lot was, but more about numbers and power, remember there is power in numbers.  And with Michael's massive influence, once he exposed these people ...well you can imagine how that would be.

I am sure as much as Michael studied the bible he knows that vengeance is the Lords and very soon they will get theirs if their hearts are not changed.  He could have gone after Sneddon a long time ago if he chose to, but that was not his focus and never has been.
I believe there are people that work within these agencies that continue to stay in order to bring truth to the outside in some way.  They want the corruption on the inside to be exposed to unsuspecting people that think the FBI and others, are for the good everywhere…….Just MHO
LOVE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 14, 2011, 10:05:00 AM
Obviously i do not much of the program for the protection of witnesses in the United States, so little that i was, to the person is assigned a new identity, also could be to some of the family, if Michael is in such a program that does not block with " the return "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 14, 2011, 11:09:54 AM
Wow TS. We really did need to go back to the start. A lot of info from way back  had been left on the back burner and I did more than let it simmer, I let it boil dry. Today, I am wondering about evan chandler and why he suddenly felt compelled to blow his brains out after all that time of living the high life on MJ's money, or was he silenced by others?  Something is way up with that .  It is times like these, I am thankful of the archives of this site. I'm off to dig around in the past posts about malnic and the likes.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 14, 2011, 11:12:34 AM
Well maybe that not the whole FBI agency is in on it, we often talked about key people in key places and when we think about the reasons for the hoax I hardly can imagine that the whole FBI is involved. Certainly a few good guys working there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 14, 2011, 12:13:24 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Wow TS. We really did need to go back to the start. A lot of info from way back  had been left on the back burner and I did more than let it simmer, I let it boil dry. Today, I am wondering about evan chandler and why he suddenly felt compelled to blow his brains out after all that time of living the high life on MJ's money, or was he silenced by others?  Something is way up with that .  It is times like these, I am thankful of the archives of this site. I'm off to dig around in the past posts about malnic and the likes.  :shock:

Maybe Chandler is also in a witness protection program and is helping MJ or FBI? People do change, you know....  :?

No, this is too far fetched.... *scratches her head*  :|

However, this date "Remember, remember the 5'th of November" when Chandler died was too much of a coincidence... It might have been deliberately chosen for his "disappearance" from this earth....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 14, 2011, 12:16:33 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

That's why he went Dr shopping and has so many different drugs in alias names?

I remember having the same opnion in one of the updates!! To uncover the Hollywood dealers with a license!

Yep! A secret agent! I told ya!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mdc

March 14, 2011, 12:22:55 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am still wondering if and how the peter lopez thing plays into all of this.

Interesting that you mention Peter Lopez. I was just wondering the same thing last night. I still find it weird he died on the same day (April 30) that Michael was indicted and plead not guilty in 2004 for the molestation case. Same goes for Evan Chandler's November 5th suicide. Interesting they both died in the same way on significant dates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
I agree with most of It'sHer's theorie, re actor paramedics, staged 911 calls etc. With the addition of low enforcement involvement on some level. It is really the only thing explaining why the real ambulance 71 crew has not spoken up. Also, it ties in to the previously addressed code 71- meaning approved absence. If nothing was random, than the choice of # of ambulance was not, either.
Also, if there was no real 911 call, and there is no law enforcement involvement, I think actual authorites would have come forward.  You can't pay off everyone.  And- there are bigger lures than short-term gain. Meaning, notoriety for exposing the hoax.

To me, some degree of witness protection, similar program, or law enforcement involvement (remember, the chief of la police resigned shortly after June 09- at least I think that's who it was, or other high up police official) is the ONE thing that ties together the non-matching photos, the different version 911 calls, the real paramedics vs actors issue, and impunity.  I always believed there was a threat to Michael's life- as did he according to several people.  Maybe, he finally got the attention he deserved and things tied into his long-term plans.
It also helps explain changes in BAM timeline as well as trail date changes- if things are not purely up to Michael.

Several people are generally on the right track, including this quoted comment here and the one before it {by MsTrinity333, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  So I am now going to drop a huge clue.  Actually, I thought someone would find this before now, especially with the timing clue that I gave when I posted the beginning of this thread (MsTrinity333   :o ).

Here is your big clue: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
OMG... I'm humbled by your response TS.  You have been and will be in my prayers. God Bless You.

I have to snicker about you underlining the 333 part of my name.  :lol: That's all God; not me.  MsTrinity333 is my YT user name.  Anyone who checks my channel will see it was picked before the FBI report was released; almost THREE mos prior...  :lol: And before I beLIEved in the hoax. Got to love God's sense of humor at times. Three is my number, always has been...I was born in March. Happy Birthday to me! 8-) And what could be better than 3 three's when you're a Celt & Trinity is your name?   :D I'm well aware of the Biblical ties too.

I'm so glad Im_convincedmjalive reposted one of your earlier updates.

I just saw that last night, my eyes hurt from reading it on my iphone while watching Tina Turner last night!  That confirmed to me we are on the right track and reminded us of some important information we may have forgotten...
Why would a dummy need a hot room?  & Jermain's slip up about the airport...?

For anyone interested here's kitty's channel where she and her friend had their conversations concerning their investigations. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I'm not sure if they are still posted but will ask her.

I had to laugh at someone mentioning Monster...
There are no coincidences:

2010 Thriller.  ;) <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

March 14, 2011, 01:18:27 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
MJhunny wrote:
imo on "THAT" day (not the other day mind you), real 911 call, real ambulance ,real paramedics, real patient just not MJ, but sick (dead??? remember the heating reported as set too high in the room being summer and all; trying to hide time of death???) and old looking, def not recognizable as our man, and our paramedics testified to this under oath in a real court of law. Problems; why no word from these paramedics as to why we CAN recognize MJ in the ambo pic? Imagine this all actually did go down as reported on june 25 2009, thats the thing that keeps me wondering ,how in hell did the paramedics NOT recognize MJ while we can on that pic ?? I suck at all things technical , but is there any evidence that MJ is shopped into that pic at all? Because that could be an agreement between Bens agency and the paramedics and their station/boss that it was to portray MJ in the pic in the best possible way, to give him his dignity and not go out looking like a old ,bald hospice patient.Maybe thats why no paramedics say anything bout the pic, if not bound by law, just maybe out of respect for their patient , who they actually believed to be MJ.

with this we must conclude that MJ knew it was going to die on June 25, 2009 at a certain time?, so Ben was that day at home waiting for the "fatal outcome", I do not think so ;)

nope i meant MJ could have pulled the wool over Benjamins eyes too.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 01:20:27 PM
Quote from: Its her
Quote from: MJhunny
imo on "THAT" day (not the other day mind you), real 911 call, real ambulance ,real paramedics, real patient just not MJ, but sick (dead??? remember the heating reported as set too high in the room being summer and all; trying to hide time of death???) and old looking, def not recognizable as our man, and our paramedics testified to this under oath in a real court of law. Problems; why no word from these paramedics as to why we CAN recognize MJ in the ambo pic? Imagine this all actually did go down as reported on june 25 2009, thats the thing that keeps me wondering ,how in hell did the paramedics NOT recognize MJ while we can on that pic ?? I suck at all things technical , but is there any evidence that MJ is shopped into that pic at all?

Because that could be an agreement between Bens agency and the paramedics and their station/boss that it was to portray MJ in the pic in the best possible way, to give him his dignity and not go out looking like a old ,bald hospice patient.

Maybe thats why no paramedics say anything bout the pic, if not bound by law, just maybe out of respect for their patient , who they actually believed to be MJ

Hi MJhunny,

I just wanted to tell you that, the words I have enlarged, your words, express the purest,  kindest, most naturally sincere sentiment, in applying a motive to others, that I have heard here in MONTHs.

It blessed and caught me way off guard, to find that someone would apply kindness and consideration; a little HUMANITY,  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> to the same pix and the players involved with it, which all of us have been focused on technically, mechanically dissecting, pretty much...

Man <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->  I can't tell you how sweet that is.

You thought of it, because it is what YOU would do. You must be very sweet. Bless you for sharing that Love!!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I would absolutely do this for MJ or anyone else for that matter.  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:58:08 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

March 14, 2011, 01:47:39 PM
Do you remember this on the 3rd September 2010, one year after the burial?
 No coincidence
See post

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

March 14, 2011, 02:11:20 PM
Please don't bash me, cos I don't post often at all, though I read sooo much on here.

I've been reading this thread from the start and I don't know why but the question suddenly came to me the other day about whether there were any photos taken of the ambulance(s) actually arriving at Michael's house?

I am really sorry if this has been discussed - I do try and keep up with everything all you amazing "detectives" are doing, but I could have missed this.

I have gained the impression that there was always "someone" outside the gates of his house, and if so, why are the only photos we see of vehicles already inside the property boundaries, or leaving to go to the hospital - did no-one think it important enough to photograph an ambulance actually arriving at his house - or was no-one there?

If this has been discussed and dispensed with I am sorry for bringing it up again - I'm not very good at all this :(

Sue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions