Re: TIAI March 9
April 05, 2011, 08:32:01 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
maybe this is one of those times when we are looking for something that just isn't there because someone suggested that there was something. make any sense?

no sorry,  :oops:  can you please explain.

maybe this will help

[youtube:m0gh27eq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo[/youtube:m0gh27eq]
off topic, sorry, and DON'T READ MY POST IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE VIDEO  ;)

I'm just so proud of myself that I caunted the 15 passes right and also saw the gorilla.  :lol:  I couldn't/didn't pay attention to the gorilla all the time it was there, I just saw it for a moment and got surprised about someone wearing a gorilla costume.
-------------------

Do you mean that someone wants to distract us so we cannot see the important thing?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 08:38:01 AM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
maybe this is one of those times when we are looking for something that just isn't there because someone suggested that there was something. make any sense?

maybe this will help

[youtube:3ajt786g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo[/youtube:3ajt786g]

I'm just so proud of myself that I caunted the 15 passes right and also saw the gorilla.  :lol:  I couldn't/didn't pay attention to the gorilla all the time it was there, I just saw it for a moment and got surprised about someone wearing a gorilla costume.
-------------------

Do you mean that someone wants to distract us so we cannot see the important thing?
could be that or teach us not to get distracted so we can see the important thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 05, 2011, 08:47:48 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
I hope TS isn't Frank Dileo.

:shock:

Guess we have to wait it out and see :?

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 05, 2011, 09:29:12 AM
I didn't see the gorila  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 09:33:28 AM
i think the first time i did this test i saw the gorilla but i missed one of the passes. i wonder if in some circles that wouldn't be seen as attention deficit :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

April 05, 2011, 03:01:55 PM
What about seeing a chimp´s face on the leaf pattern?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 05, 2011, 03:21:14 PM
Very off topic but i enjoyed the moonwalking bear better than the gorilla  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

April 05, 2011, 03:23:26 PM
!!! He was the which  manipulated the photo of the ambulance " :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 05, 2011, 03:43:05 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  that´s why the "leaf" pattern
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

everlastinglove_MJ

April 05, 2011, 04:10:42 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

maybe this will help

[youtube:2r56z05k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo[/youtube:2r56z05k]

-------------------

could be that or teach us not to get distracted so we can see the important thing.

That's a good question :D  We also might consider this thread as a sort of training for NOT getting distracted by the media circus, prior to the trial. Just keep your eye on what's important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 05, 2011, 06:50:18 PM
Distraction. This is exactly what I have been thinking about the TS thread as a whole, but I have been hesitant to express my opinion.  Nevertheless, here it is.  Please forgive me in advance, if necessary.

I actually read through all the TIAI info as well as a number of TS’ posts and redirects a couple of months ago as a lurker on this site.  I ultimately chose not to get too wrapped up in TS’ input because it hurt my brain to think about it.

I’ll  explain.  In the past month or so, one of the MJDH members (I don’t remember who) basically posted that she was frustrated with TS’ posts because she felt like his input was just one big circle without end.   I agree.  TS seems to suggest infinite questions (problems) in need of answering and then provides clues (seeming tidbits towards solutions) that keep hoaxers’ attention continually focused on solving questions that, for the most part, can only be answered with best guesses (hence, the never-ending circle).   For one example, if all of TS’ numerology puzzles were suddenly solved, what difference would it make?  In short, what is the overall purpose of TS’ posts?  Some say his input is meant to get members to think for themselves so as not to get distracted (from a bigger picture).  However, the irony is that TS’ info potentially absorbs hoaxers’ attention/thinking (to the extent of craving his posts) to the point that the focus on comprehending his convoluted writing and riddles is in itself a distraction.  This is not to suggest that TS is deliberately creating a distraction (maybe he is, maybe he isn’t).  The point is that absorption in his posts—and thereby, absorption in his way of thinking—is contrary to thinking for one’s self.  

It’s all about conscious attention.   That’s my perspective, anyway.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 07:23:39 PM
Quote from: "starchild"
Distraction. This is exactly what I have been thinking about the TS thread as a whole, but I have been hesitant to express my opinion.  Nevertheless, here it is.  Please forgive me in advance, if necessary.

I actually read through all the TIAI info as well as a number of TS’ posts and redirects a couple of months ago as a lurker on this site.  I ultimately chose not to get too wrapped up in TS’ input because it hurt my brain to think about it.

I’ll  explain.  In the past month or so, one of the MJDH members (I don’t remember who) basically posted that she was frustrated with TS’ posts because she felt like his input was just one big circle without end.   I agree.  TS seems to suggest infinite questions (problems) in need of answering and then provides clues (seeming tidbits towards solutions) that keep hoaxers’ attention continually focused on solving questions that, for the most part, can only be answered with best guesses (hence, the never-ending circle).   For one example, if all of TS’ numerology puzzles were suddenly solved, what difference would it make?  In short, what is the overall purpose of TS’ posts?  Some say his input is meant to get members to think for themselves so as not to get distracted (from a bigger picture).  However, the irony is that TS’ info potentially absorbs hoaxers’ attention/thinking (to the extent of craving his posts) to the point that the focus on comprehending his convoluted writing and riddles is in itself a distraction.  This is not to suggest that TS is deliberately creating a distraction (maybe he is, maybe he isn’t).  The point is that absorption in his posts—and thereby, absorption in his way of thinking—is contrary to thinking for one’s self.  

It’s all about conscious attention.   That’s my perspective, anyway.  ;)
something to be considered .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 05, 2011, 07:37:38 PM
suspicious mind wrote:

starchild wrote:Distraction. This is exactly what I have been thinking about the TS thread as a whole, but I have been hesitant to express my opinion. Nevertheless, here it is. Please forgive me in advance, if necessary.

I actually read through all the TIAI info as well as a number of TS’ posts and redirects a couple of months ago as a lurker on this site. I ultimately chose not to get too wrapped up in TS’ input because it hurt my brain to think about it.

I’ll explain. In the past month or so, one of the MJDH members (I don’t remember who) basically posted that she was frustrated with TS’ posts because she felt like his input was just one big circle without end. I agree. TS seems to suggest infinite questions (problems) in need of answering and then provides clues (seeming tidbits towards solutions) that keep hoaxers’ attention continually focused on solving questions that, for the most part, can only be answered with best guesses (hence, the never-ending circle). For one example, if all of TS’ numerology puzzles were suddenly solved, what difference would it make? In short, what is the overall purpose of TS’ posts? Some say his input is meant to get members to think for themselves so as not to get distracted (from a bigger picture). However, the irony is that TS’ info potentially absorbs hoaxers’ attention/thinking (to the extent of craving his posts) to the point that the focus on comprehending his convoluted writing and riddles is in itself a distraction. This is not to suggest that TS is deliberately creating a distraction (maybe he is, maybe he isn’t). The point is that absorption in his posts—and thereby, absorption in his way of thinking—is contrary to thinking for one’s self.

It’s all about conscious attention. That’s my perspective, anyway.

something to be considered .

yes, it is true
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 05, 2011, 11:20:56 PM

maybe this will help

[youtube:1mve4ey6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo[/youtube:1mve4ey6]

Thanks...a lil bit of brain training huh?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 05, 2011, 11:42:20 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "paula-c"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  that´s why the "leaf" pattern
Now we're finally getting somewhere! On to the next hoax project I hope.

And I didn't see the other gorilla, tunnel vision I guess. :(  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions