MJhasSpoken

Re: TIAI March 9
March 26, 2011, 08:39:08 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
What if the ambulance photo is two photos merged together, one on top of the other or something.  The staged ambulance photo with the MJ "dummy" that was taken the "other day" in the real ambulance, and then the "street reflection" photo taken (just the street itself - the car, leaves, etc), maybe on June 25th so it would match up.  Then the two photos were merged (layered) so as to appear like it was taken on June 25th outside the Carolwood home.

That's the same thing I thought.
So if that is true no doubt the paramedics or whoever was in the ambulance (if they were real paramedics or not) are in the hoax.
So if we are trying to prove the paramedics know about the hoax, we have to prove that the ambo pic is photoshopped. How?
We also have to check if they are real paramedics or FBI agents, so are the ones in the ambulance the same paramedics who testified?...I think it must be because there is no need to have two separate paramedics for the testifying and for the June 25th picture...it seems a bit unnecessary.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 26, 2011, 09:17:18 PM
bec wrote:

Andrea wrote:
What if the ambulance photo is two photos merged together, one on top of the other or something. The staged ambulance photo with the MJ "dummy" that was taken the "other day" in the real ambulance, and then the "street reflection" photo taken (just the street itself - the car, leaves, etc), maybe on June 25th so it would match up. Then the two photos were merged (layered) so as to appear like it was taken on June 25th outside the Carolwood home.

That was my conclusion. After 30+ pages

Yes, I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 26, 2011, 09:34:55 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
He said the singer did not respond to two rounds of drugs to revive him and hospital officials told him over the radio to “call” Jackson’s death, but that neither he nor Murray wanted to do so. “I said, 'Be advised, this is a very high-profile VIP,' ” Senneff said.

I thought they didn't recognise Michael Jackson the king of pop.???? But here they state they knew who it was. :? :? :? :?
Paramedics: Jackson Dead When We Arrived
7/26/2009 9:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell us when paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's house he was already dead ... and it took them a while to even realize the victim was the famous singer.

Our sources say when paramedics got to Jackson's home he was flatlined. There was no electrical activity in his heart and Jackson showed no sign of life.

Multiple sources say paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the scene but Dr. Conrad Murray insisted that the singer be transported to the hospital. Dr. Murray -- as a higher medical authority than the EMTs -- had the power to overrule them.

Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man."

Huh? What do you mean I looked like a frail old man? ;)

[youtube:2zmoh4p9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oftybkF__uc[/youtube:2zmoh4p9]
Uploaded by PoliticsNewsPolitics on Jun 26, 2009

The L.A. County Fire Department released the tape of the 911 call made when Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest.
Im_convincedmjalive wrote:
The reason I believe the 911 dispatcher hung up sooner than one might expect is because Murray was on the scene and the 911 dispatcher stated he (Murray) has a higher authority than him. If Murray (Michael's personal physician) wasn't there than it would make sense for the 911 dispatcher to stay on the line and guide Alberto to do CPR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

March 26, 2011, 10:07:25 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
2good2betrue I think you make a good point. You are right, I think.

Your drawing is so funny  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . especially the MJ representation  :lol:

But I give you an A for the effort !!

@TS, we're missing you always.

I warned you the I was a lousy artist, but I guess you get my drift..... :D  :D  :D there is no way a relection of a parked car would show up in the reflection.  The only reason they have photoshopped it into the image, is to hide something inside the ambulance, and that something must be the real empty stretcher, and I always wondered where someone so tall and huge like Conrad Murray was sitting ????   His legs should have shown up to....That day, for show, and the other day for the picture that was published....to show the world that MJ had died.  What an illusion....

This is the picture of my kitchen, taken during the day, tilting the camera slightly down towards the floor....the reflection from the window is of the trees and the sky....spongebob stickers on the windows are compliments of my son.... :lol:  :lol:

Now THAT is funny!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2011, 10:12:51 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

Paramedics: Jackson Dead When We Arrived
7/26/2009 9:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell us when paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's house he was already dead ... and it took them a while to even realize the victim was the famous singer.
Our sources say when paramedics got to Jackson's home he was flatlined. There was no electrical activity in his heart and Jackson showed no sign of life.
Multiple sources say paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the scene but Dr. Conrad Murray insisted that the singer be transported to the hospital. Dr. Murray -- as a higher medical authority than the EMTs -- had the power to overrule them.[/u]Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man."
Huh? What do you mean I looked like a frail old man? ;)

Right here is the key to find out whether CM helped Michel to hoax and it was dummy or dead cancer patient taken to hospital, or Michael put dummy and also got into the ambulance then hospital and disappeared with help of his bodyguards to safe his life from Murrey who tried to kill him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 26, 2011, 10:20:19 PM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
how about : and they lived happily ever after : the end  ;)

The thread is becoming so long that i can't even remember what it was about....
I think we had to find out if the paramedics were in the hoax and if the ambulance was real.
I remember we came to the conclusion that FBI has to be in, also LAFD, this making it obvious that the paramedics are in too.

TS kind of confirmed these conclusions, if he wasn't in the DA mode when he did it.

But when we thought we were about to graduate he came with that dark rectangle and since then we lost direction somehow.

Sorry, circumstances have taken me away from much attention here recently.  Will be back soon.

Take your time, TS. We love you very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 27, 2011, 12:34:06 AM
My 1st attempt to prove the picture is Photoshopped.

From what I can gather from reading many people's thoughts on Photoshop pics (this includes other threads which talk of photoshop) many of you seem to think that Photoshop is done only one way. I read that many of you say there are no lines. I know your looking for the tracing, cut out and paste effect. That can be done that way and then the images smuged to match colors and blend together.

The other really neat thing you can do with Photoshop is LAYERS. The pic is Photoshopped using a layer effect. Click link for a tutorial  ;)

Peace
My 2nd attempt to prove it is Photoshopped.
Im_convincedmjalive wrote:

Original Image

After Lens Flare is applied

My 3rd and final attempt to prove the Ambulance picture is fake and Photoshopped and NOT the real paramedics that showed up at Michael's house on 6/25/2009.

Fake, Photoshopped Ambulance picture has 2 WHITE guys in it.

Paramedic Blount A shift. Paramedic Senneff C shift BOTH REAL. NOT FBI.

Paramedic Blount is BLACK. Paramedic Senneff is WHITE.

Peace

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 27, 2011, 02:05:21 AM
Jeffrey Mills was the third one and he is white.
Plus let's not forget about staff from the engine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

March 27, 2011, 02:57:35 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

I'm very very very happy to be a part of this family!
I still have to catch up on a lot of information, which is presented on this forum, because to be completely honest i BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE only for the past 1,5 month  :oops: The thought of him being alive never ran through my mind, until i got sign from above. The dream i saw made me dig internet and when i found you guys everything was clear to me!
MICHAEL IS ALIVE AND HE IS GOING TO SAVE US!  :D
Nice to have you here! Just wondering what your sign and dream was, or did you share it on a dreams thread already?

Im_convincedmjalive  The white fireman/paramedic pouring the pancake batter is the same one in the Hollywood.tv video helping the ambulance back out of the driveway. He is also shown putting the orange cones on the ground. So clearly he is a REAL fireman/paramedic. Not FBI.  
Why can he not be both FBI and paramedic. The FBI use 30,000 professionals in various fields to add their expertise and cover.  It seems to me that the arm of the paramedic pushing the pancake batter device looks like the ambulance photo sitting guy. Almost seems the photo is a deliberate pose in the same arm/hand position and posted for hoax sleuthers.

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window. “

have we been operating on the thought that he was using a still photo camara?

:shock: Good point, I had always thought it was an ordinary still camera, not considered that it was a video camera :o but how would that changes things :? :?:

Food for thought! indeed!
Ben had the video camera and Chris Weiss had the still camera, but what I don't understand is why there has only been one still photo ever shown. Every other event MJ was captured the media would release several that are seconds or minutes apart. Even if the stills seconds before or after were not clear they still would have shown paramedics in different positions as one person mentioned it is vigorous exercise doing CPR. Ben was roaming all around the same window as Chris and his video should have captured something vaguely similar, and screen shots taken from his video collaborating Chris's single shot should exist, and would prove the famous shot was not shopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 27, 2011, 03:44:37 AM
so does the simple idea of it being photo shopped make ben a liar? is that the end result? if so what does it really mean. does it mean it didn't happen or that there simply was not last picture? what?

Ben's not necessarily a liar.

He shot / prepared the thingie, just that he did not do it on the day WE assumed.
So we are mistaken by our very individual perception and very individual conclusion on what we perceived at first.

If we label Ben a liar, this expresses only our individual emotional disappointment (about ourselves first of all: we allowed deception to happen) and handling of that now stressing unbalanced ego situation - getting our individual stress calmed again by directing the frustration onto somebody else - who happens in this case to be the originator of our illusion.
In this emotional reaction to deception, calling somebody a liar is evaluation or plain judgement (basically shifting our own failure to somebody else).

Basic communication models may help in understanding this (see also communication "noises" who lay ground for misinterpretations and emotional reactions to communication):
Communication is the activity of conveying information. Communication requires a sender, a message, and an intended recipient, although the receiver need not be present or aware of the sender's intent to communicate at the time of communication; thus communication can occur across vast distances in time and space. Communication requires that the communicating parties share an area of communicative commonality. The communication process is complete once the receiver has understood the sender.

Human communication

Human spoken and picture languages can be described as a system of symbols (sometimes known as lexemes) and the grammars (rules) by which the symbols are manipulated.The word "language" also refers to common properties of languages. Language learning normally occurs most intensively during human childhood. Most of the thousands of human languages use patterns of sound or gesture for symbols which enable communication with others around them. [...]

A variety of verbal and non-verbal means of communicating exists such as body language; eye contact, sign language, paralanguage, haptic communication, chronemics, and media such as pictures, graphics, sound, and writing.[...]

Communication Noise
In any communication model, noise is interference with the decoding of messages sent over a channel by an encoder. There are many examples of noise:

Environmental Noise: Noise that physically disrupts communication, such as standing next to loud speakers at a party, or the noise from a construction site next to a classroom making it difficult to hear the professor.

Physiological-Impairment Noise: Physical maladies that prevent effective communication, such as actual deafness or blindness preventing messages from being received as they were intended.

Semantic Noise: Different interpretations of the meanings of certain words. For example, the word "weed" can be interpreted as an undesirable plant in your yard, or as a euphemism for marijuana.

Syntactical Noise: Mistakes in grammar can disrupt communication, such as abrupt changes in verb tense during a sentence.

Organizational Noise: Poorly structured communication can prevent the receiver from accurate interpretation. For example, unclear and badly stated directions can make the receiver even more lost.

Cultural Noise: Stereotypical assumptions can cause misunderstandings, such as unintentionally offending a non-Christian person by wishing them a "Merry Christmas".

Psychological Noise: Certain attitudes can also make communication difficult. For instance, great anger or sadness may cause someone to lose focus on the present moment. Disorders such as Autism may also severely hamper effective communication.

If we take the above mentioned as examples of difficulties in communication, we may notice that already talking to somebody one on one bears the potential of not being understood as intended.
How much more will we run into difficulties of being understood when we are NOT talking one on one anymore but are using intermediary agents such as media (internet e.g.).

This makes also clear how well- and elementarily structured mass media have to be if somebody wants to use them for his purposes. Ever wondered how "shallow" mass media are? They have to be that way or they would have to deal with too many communication "noises" and would not get their intended "messages" across.

Barriers to successful communication include message overload (when a person receives too many messages at the same time), and message complexity.

Does this sound familiar?
Doesn't make one wonder why we don't get as far in our search as we would like to - it was predictable btw.
The more "pseudo"-information from multiple sources, the more confusion, the more distance to truth. The more "pseudo"-information items planted and leaked, the more time passing by, the more confusion, the more loss of memory and of "real" information, the more fog and the more hiding.

If we look at only the communication models' aspects and compare what we have witnessed (our "pseudo"-reality of planted and "leaked" information, utterances, interviews, "reality" shows, pictures, videos and so on) with what theory has to say, then we will notice that we received
  • many messages
  • inconsistent messages
  • contradicting messages
  • messages setting off more messages
  • messages sent by all kinds of messengers
  • us filtering and picking several messages / messengers by choice
  • message initiators and senders knowing about all the above.

The essential part is understanding HOW and WHY we are being addressed by WHOM as "information" receivers. This will answer many of our questions.

The more we are aware of our roles that we play in these interactions, the less manipulative power remains in the senders' hands.
The more we know ourselves, the more we know others.

That's the path to freedom. That's one of the most positive outcomes of this journey.

[Remark: How many times do we allow for emotional stress to be applied onto us from third parties that we solve by putting fingers on INNOCENT people just because they had been named in the stressing situation - isn't that how tabloids do work?
Calling for
"Katherine went shopping instead of crying,
the kid's had a stun gun,
Murray did CPR on the bed,
Murray left MJ alone,
MJ was a druggie,
he/she is to doing something wrong in a "general common" context, he/she is to blame" -

and oupppsallla up we run high on adrenalin and call somebody we do not know at all names, put them into drawers, label them and return then (after completion of crucifixion and stoning) back into our home sweet home and everything's fine and in order again?

This emotional communication targetting does work so well that we do not need to feel remembered of Middle Ages' pillories. Pillories are more common today than ever. Bread and Circuses to keep the masses at bay. Circuses are now available everywhere in realtime.]

No, Ben is not a liar. He slipped even.
He's participating in the storybook.

No reason to put our head's into sad clouds either. Truth will prevail. It always has.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 27, 2011, 04:01:02 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
What if the ambulance photo is two photos merged together, one on top of the other or something.  The staged ambulance photo with the MJ "dummy" that was taken the "other day" in the real ambulance, and then the "street reflection" photo taken (just the street itself - the car, leaves, etc), maybe on June 25th so it would match up.  Then the two photos were merged (layered) so as to appear like it was taken on June 25th outside the Carolwood home.

I agree, it makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 27, 2011, 04:05:32 AM
Paramedics didn't realize for nearly 10 minutes the victim was Michael Jackson. As one emergency worker put it: "It just looked like a frail, old, sickly man."

So I understand that after 10 minutes they finally realised it was MJ?

But the photo is VERY clear, it is Michael, recognizable from second 1, one doesn't need 10 minutes to see it's MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 27, 2011, 04:30:54 AM
FBI Multi-Agency Joint Terrorism Task Force offering reward in latest attack of UCLA Professor

The organizations reported contributing to the rewards is: University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), the FBI, the ATF and the City of Los Angeles. The contributions represent the investigative partners in this case, including, the UCLA Police Department, the Los Angeles Police Department, the Los Angeles City Fire Department, the FBI and the ATF; these are all members of the Joint Terrorism Task Force in Los Angeles set up by the FBI. There are various incidents being investigated by the task force as acts of domestic terrorism.

There have been many instances that all forces join together.....there is quite alot of information if you google it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2011, 09:19:14 AM
Hi MJonmind!  :D
I've posted the story about my dream on the "I can't stop dreamin' 'bout this" thread.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

March 27, 2011, 09:51:58 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
so does the simple idea of it being photo shopped make ben a liar? is that the end result? if so what does it really mean. does it mean it didn't happen or that there simply was not last picture? what?

Ben's not necessarily a liar.

He shot / prepared the thingie, just that he did not do it on the day WE assumed.
So we are mistaken by our very individual perception and very individual conclusion on what we perceived at first.

If we label Ben a liar, this expresses only our individual emotional disappointment (about ourselves first of all: we allowed deception to happen) and handling of that now stressing unbalanced ego situation - getting our individual stress calmed again by directing the frustration onto somebody else - who happens in this case to be the originator of our illusion.
In this emotional reaction to deception, calling somebody a liar is evaluation or plain judgement (basically shifting our own failure to somebody else).

Basic communication models may help in understanding this (see also communication "noises" who lay ground for misinterpretations and emotional reactions to communication):
Communication is the activity of conveying information. Communication requires a sender, a message, and an intended recipient, although the receiver need not be present or aware of the sender's intent to communicate at the time of communication; thus communication can occur across vast distances in time and space. Communication requires that the communicating parties share an area of communicative commonality. The communication process is complete once the receiver has understood the sender.

Human communication

Human spoken and picture languages can be described as a system of symbols (sometimes known as lexemes) and the grammars (rules) by which the symbols are manipulated.The word "language" also refers to common properties of languages. Language learning normally occurs most intensively during human childhood. Most of the thousands of human languages use patterns of sound or gesture for symbols which enable communication with others around them. [...]

A variety of verbal and non-verbal means of communicating exists such as body language; eye contact, sign language, paralanguage, haptic communication, chronemics, and media such as pictures, graphics, sound, and writing.[...]

Communication Noise
In any communication model, noise is interference with the decoding of messages sent over a channel by an encoder. There are many examples of noise:

Environmental Noise: Noise that physically disrupts communication, such as standing next to loud speakers at a party, or the noise from a construction site next to a classroom making it difficult to hear the professor.

Physiological-Impairment Noise: Physical maladies that prevent effective communication, such as actual deafness or blindness preventing messages from being received as they were intended.

Semantic Noise: Different interpretations of the meanings of certain words. For example, the word "weed" can be interpreted as an undesirable plant in your yard, or as a euphemism for marijuana.

Syntactical Noise: Mistakes in grammar can disrupt communication, such as abrupt changes in verb tense during a sentence.

Organizational Noise: Poorly structured communication can prevent the receiver from accurate interpretation. For example, unclear and badly stated directions can make the receiver even more lost.

Cultural Noise: Stereotypical assumptions can cause misunderstandings, such as unintentionally offending a non-Christian person by wishing them a "Merry Christmas".

Psychological Noise: Certain attitudes can also make communication difficult. For instance, great anger or sadness may cause someone to lose focus on the present moment. Disorders such as Autism may also severely hamper effective communication.

If we take the above mentioned as examples of difficulties in communication, we may notice that already talking to somebody one on one bears the potential of not being understood as intended.
How much more will we run into difficulties of being understood when we are NOT talking one on one anymore but are using intermediary agents such as media (internet e.g.).

This makes also clear how well- and elementarily structured mass media have to be if somebody wants to use them for his purposes. Ever wondered how "shallow" mass media are? They have to be that way or they would have to deal with too many communication "noises" and would not get their intended "messages" across.

Barriers to successful communication include message overload (when a person receives too many messages at the same time), and message complexity.

Does this sound familiar?
Doesn't make one wonder why we don't get as far in our search as we would like to - it was predictable btw.
The more "pseudo"-information from multiple sources, the more confusion, the more distance to truth. The more "pseudo"-information items planted and leaked, the more time passing by, the more confusion, the more loss of memory and of "real" information, the more fog and the more hiding.

If we look at only the communication models' aspects and compare what we have witnessed (our "pseudo"-reality of planted and "leaked" information, utterances, interviews, "reality" shows, pictures, videos and so on) with what theory has to say, then we will notice that we received
  • many messages
  • inconsistent messages
  • contradicting messages
  • messages setting off more messages
  • messages sent by all kinds of messengers
  • us filtering and picking several messages / messengers by choice
  • message initiators and senders knowing about all the above.

The essential part is understanding HOW and WHY we are being addressed by WHOM as "information" receivers. This will answer many of our questions.

The more we are aware of our roles that we play in these interactions, the less manipulative power remains in the senders' hands.
The more we know ourselves, the more we know others.

That's the path to freedom. That's one of the most positive outcomes of this journey.

[Remark: How many times do we allow for emotional stress to be applied onto us from third parties that we solve by putting fingers on INNOCENT people just because they had been named in the stressing situation - isn't that how tabloids do work?
Calling for
"Katherine went shopping instead of crying,
the kid's had a stun gun,
Murray did CPR on the bed,
Murray left MJ alone,
MJ was a druggie,
he/she is to doing something wrong in a "general common" context, he/she is to blame" -

and oupppsallla up we run high on adrenalin and call somebody we do not know at all names, put them into drawers, label them and return then (after completion of crucifixion and stoning) back into our home sweet home and everything's fine and in order again?

This emotional communication targetting does work so well that we do not need to feel remembered of Middle Ages' pillories. Pillories are more common today than ever. Bread and Circuses to keep the masses at bay. Circuses are now available everywhere in realtime.]

No, Ben is not a liar. He slipped even.
He's participating in the storybook.

No reason to put our head's into sad clouds either. Truth will prevail. It always has.

Blessings.

liar was a bad choice of words . as for the rest no comment. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal