Re: TIAI March 9
March 09, 2011, 10:40:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "ijcsly"
I don't think the court was real. That doesn't mean anyone in that room is in on the hoax, but at least the key people and (some) witnesses. The trial isn't going to be real either. Like Jermaine said, first justice, then truth. Which means no truth in the trial (fake), but justice. How? I guess we just need to sit back and watch it.

What justice? If this is a hoax, Murrey must be aquitted of charges. If this is not a hoax, then it is murder, Murrey must be charged w/ first degree murder with conspiracy, not manslaughter. But there is not enough evidence for murder, so murder is not in DA's charges.Only family claims it is a murder.
There is no justice going to be either way, then when will be the truth? Unless I don't understand what you mean by "not real", the court and key people are real. There is no way they all know Michael is alive and having investigation and trial. This mean they all believe Michael is dead and they do their job.
Now, why they believe Michael is dead? Based on autopsy only. Because no LAPD, DA, nor judge, jury, or any authority have seen Michael actually dead. EXCEPT FOR CORONER. So, the hoax goes up to the coroner office. Beyond that office, all real. What happens in LA county coroner, how we got AR, is it based on someone dead body, or is it real Michael, or bribed coroner? Those are questions we need to challenge.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 09, 2011, 11:20:01 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thanks for the new information TS.

There had to be a real ambulance at Carolwood Dve, to help start the illusion....

Yes, if you mean on 6-25-09.  However, my statement was referring to a staged photo before 6-25-09.  Here is my statement again: "For example: if the ambulance photo was staged before 6-25-09, why bother bringing the ambulance to Carolwood Drive [before 6-25-09]—just to take a photo of things inside the ambulance?"

Probably Ben was called on the staged ambo day and on the real ambo day, to take the pictures on the staged ambo day and to be there on 6-25 to talk and make a statement like he was the one who took the ambo pictures. Do we even see this guy around the ambulance or his friend what ever he looks like on 6-25? And why that guy who took the picture doesn't talk but Ben does? To make a "goof" like "... on that day and the other d... umm"? [/b]

It's like a duo. We have Batman & Robin. We know Batman is the leader. Batman does all the talking. Is Batman & Robin...not Robin & Batman. It's the Bat-mobile, not the Rob-mobile. Maybe Ben is like Batman and had to do all the talking. My opinion...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

March 09, 2011, 11:30:54 PM

The next level means that we are now going to shift the focus from the ambulance picture (whether it was real or fake, etc) to whether or not some or all of the paramedics are in on the hoax.  Did the actual paramedics pose for a staged ambulance shot before 6-25-09?  Or did MJ use actors dressed like paramedics?  Was the ambulance photo staged with the actual #71 LAFD ambulance, or another one that looks about the same inside?  Would the real paramedics publicly deny the ambulance photo, if it was not them in the picture (and they were not in on the hoax)?

Using what tools? The same photos we have? Can we still extract evidence from those? I feel I'm gonna be stuck in High School for a while.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 09, 2011, 11:35:45 PM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thanks for the new information TS.

There had to be a real ambulance at Carolwood Dve, to help start the illusion....

Yes, if you mean on 6-25-09.  However, my statement was referring to a staged photo before 6-25-09.  Here is my statement again: "For example: if the ambulance photo was staged before 6-25-09, why bother bringing the ambulance to Carolwood Drive [before 6-25-09]—just to take a photo of things inside the ambulance?"

Probably Ben was called on the staged ambo day and on the real ambo day, to take the pictures on the staged ambo day and to be there on 6-25 to talk and make a statement like he was the one who took the ambo pictures. Do we even see this guy around the ambulance or his friend what ever he looks like on 6-25? And why that guy who took the picture doesn't talk but Ben does? To make a "goof" like "... on that day and the other d... umm"? [/b]

It's like a duo. We have Batman & Robin. We know Batman is the leader. Batman does all the talking. Is Batman & Robin...not Robin & Batman. It's the Bat-mobile, not the Rob-mobile. Maybe Ben is like Batman and had to do all the talking. My opinion...  :lol:

Poor Robin. Batman gets all the credit. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 11:47:41 PM
I think that the ambulance photo was taken prier to 6/25 and it was staged with actors or like someone stated before they seem to never move so could
Be dummies. And it was the real Michael lying there for the photo.
Then on 6/25 the real paramedics came out to the house and they did not recognize the person as being Michael because it was not him. It was someone that
Was on there death bead and gave permission to use there body for this hoax (who knows a good pay out to help family members with expenses)
And what we saw at the hospital was real because there would have to be way too many people involved to keep an eye on.
With a fake body and all the statements that he was in poor health why would any of the medical staff question all the family members that were there?
Just a quick thought. I could be way off.
Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

BTW  Thank you TS for staying with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 11:56:14 PM
I don't know if this old article was posted before but it might help in some way to push this new focus on the paramedics investigation.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson: paramedic tape revealed

A recording that is believed to detail the moment paramedics broke the news of Michael Jackson’s death has emerged.

[youtube:7lwauqqy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN_BL3x0Ns8&tracker=False[/youtube:7lwauqqy]

By Ben Leach 7:44AM GMT 24 Feb 2010

The tape is thought to feature a Los Angeles Fire Department medical worker calling the UCLA hospital.

The voice on the recording says: “Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer. No pulse, no breathing.

“Unresponsive. Tried to resuscitate him. Unsuccessful. We’ve done everything we can. We should be there in five minutes. It doesn’t look good. It doesn’t look good.”

The tape emerged on an ambulance workers’ internet forum, according to The Sun.

An LAFD spokesman said: “I couldn’t confirm that it is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to “pop star Michael Jackson” but it is not our practice to name names.”
Related Articles

If genuine, the recording may be used as evidence in Dr Conrad Murray’s trial over involuntary manslaughter charges later this year.

It contradicts Dr Murray’s claims. He said that Jackson was still warm and had a pulse when he put him in the ambulance.

He has admitted giving the singer a cocktail of drugs including Propofol, the powerful sedative.

Jackson died on June 25 last year aged 50 while preparing for his forthcoming This Is It concert series at the O2 Arena in London.

*EDIT*: I found other articles saying that this is a fake call (conversation). Sorry for bringing this before looking into it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 10, 2011, 12:13:07 AM
delete
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 10, 2011, 12:27:23 AM
Not only are the paramedics actors on the fake photo, but they have to be actors on June 25th as well. They responded to the 911 call. It's a serious offense to make a 911 call for non-real events. During the call the 911 operator actually hangs up on MJ's security gaurd who makes the call, which they should never do, therefore fake. Fake 911 operator would only "dispatch" actor paramedics. Notice no sirens either as they go to the hospital. 71 amb. would simply be performing as in a movie usage.

MJhasSpoken
Also what is the point in having a fake photo?, is it to get to the non believers, if so couldn't MJ just simply photoshop it like any other person would, instead of having to go through all that trouble,or does MJ like to make things a little more complicated then it should be?
If Michael really wanted to just fake his death and fade into the sunset to some hidden paradise forever, he would have made everything very authentic and very real, impossible to find flaws. But the thousands of slip-ups, inconsistencies and wacky things show he clearly wants to be discovered to be hoaxing us. In fact I believe there is beautiful harmony. Dots to be connected, related themes and patterns. TS has shown the irrefutable incredible numerology in the hoax. I remember way back it was talked about all the 2's in the hoax. 02 arena, talk of doubles in TII, 2 -TII versions, 2 -911 calls, "this and the other d...", 2 ambulances, 2 Dave-Dave's, and more I can't think of.

I too, have thought about the great risks some key people are taking by being part of the hoax, particularly Murray, Kenny Ortega and some others who are percieved by some as participating in a murder. All it takes is one crazed fan. MJ must have to pay them extra, or they love him no matter what happens. This is surely an extreme adventure for them.

Im_convincedmjalive, this television series is interesting for who they are focusing on.
Michael Jackson, Tupac Shakur, and Anna Nicole Smith are only three of seven celebrities whose crime scenes are scheduled to be investigated during Famous Crime Scene's first season on VH1.
The series, which airs from 9-9:30 p.m. EST on Fridays, is slated to also
examine the untimely losses of John Lennon, Marvin Gaye, The Notorious B.I.G. and Selena.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 10, 2011, 12:31:04 AM
[youtube:xwmpvqk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusaWm5RoxI&tracker=False&NR=1[/youtube:xwmpvqk4]

This ones better....no distractions.
What is the problem with that call?
answer....NOTHING.
It is a typical call where you would hear one party
talking to the other about a said situation.

I guess none of you have ever had a police scanner?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 10, 2011, 12:53:36 AM
I will post this picture of Michael again........he had a paramedic shirt made up for him, and who knows where he kept it all these years.  It's obviously really easy to get a uniform made up if you're Michael Jackson...

And Twiggy from MJhoax live has been in the courtroom, at every trial.  She would have recognised the paramedics and would be the first to report that they didn't look the same, but unfortunatley, they did.  They were the same men as in the pictures..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2011, 12:54:11 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Not only are the paramedics actors on the fake photo, but they have to be actors on June 25th as well. They responded to the 911 call. It's a serious offense to make a 911 call for non-real events. During the call the 911 operator actually hangs up on MJ's security gaurd who makes the call, which they should never do, therefore fake. Fake 911 operator would only "dispatch" actor paramedics. Notice no sirens either as they go to the hospital. 71 amb. would simply be performing as in a movie usage.

What if there is a real 911 call and a staged one and the one we heard is the staged one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 10, 2011, 12:58:06 AM
If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2011, 01:02:59 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
Just wondering...
Do you think the cabinet from the pictures match the cabinet from the video? Wouldn't that white border show up in the pictures?

Good catch!  I'm glad somebody noticed this--it is one of the "secrets" that I have been planning on pointing out, if nobody found it.  But I'm always glad when someone else finds it first.  There is one more thing about this that I will include later, if nobody else gets it first.

TS, I was wondering what the other one more thing you were going to include. Did you write it to us already or someone else has found it or are you waiting for the ambulance research/discussion to end?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 01:13:00 AM
Funny....the paparazzi are right behind the ambulance on their way to the hospital with 4 man?
Arriving at the hospital and such bad pics and vid, far away and not even close?
Normally paps jump out of their car, and come close to the victim they are chasing.
To get the best shot for the day.
But hell no....they stayed far away, no time to get out of the car or even run to the ambulance.
They had the camera on, you can see it in a video with Ben.
No pics of the ambulance arriving at the hospital?
No pics of the stretcher getting out of the ambulance?
Bad job Ben.
 :D
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 10, 2011, 01:18:19 AM
If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?

lmfao!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions