Re: TIAI March 9
March 14, 2011, 09:41:22 PM
Quote from: MJonmind
So how does the FBI fit with this?
by TS » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 am

TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)

In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today. The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.

The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year. You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12). Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3). Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors. … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year. But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near! The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely. However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction. So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21). Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)? And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday? And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday?? Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day. Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near. It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18. Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14). The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).

Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world. But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}? And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit). This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation). What does this mean? Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.

Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Do we see that today? Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history. And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man. In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two. Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.

Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc). Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase? {http://earthquake.usgs.gov/}

As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time. Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.

And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this? Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades. Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”

“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50). “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).

Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc. And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time. But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.

And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful. Maybe there will be, but maybe not. Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).

“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).

Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near. Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come. So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.

And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).

Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6). So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.

Do you think that the flood is just a myth? Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc). Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.

This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon! This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!! And once again, from the London press conference {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”

As ignisaeternus just pointed out: "... it has been mentioned numerous times that the 333 pages were released o 12/21 (2009)- which of course is also time of the 911 call." {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Actually, they were released on 12-22-09; but 12-21 was the date that the 333 pages were supposed to be released, and it got delayed one day because of bad weather.

Anyway, some have questioned if the FBI would be involved in the numerology; and as I already mentioned, Elvis had governement help and also used numerology (including planning the death date to fit the numerology).  So regardless of why, the fact is that they can include numerology--and in fact they already have done so with Elvis, so why not with MJ?

Anyone who has read the numerology posts already knows that 111 is the most fundamental number of the MJ hoax {see especially Update #4, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Along with almost all of the hoax numbers, 333 also divides evenly by 111.  The chance of this being a coincidence is about 1 in 111.

However, planning to release these exact same 333 pages on 12-21, what are the odds that this was ALSO a coincidence?  With 365 days in a year, it would be 1 chance in 365.  Of course someone could say that there are more opportunities for a coincidence during the year, such as 11-5 (V); however, that date would not divide evenly by 111; and 1221 does divide evenly by 111.  Also, 12:21 is the time of the 911 call.  So there is no day of the year which would fit better to release the 333 pages, than on 12-21 (also the date of TIAI Revealed  :) .

Now what are the odds that the pages were 333 by coincidence, AND the planned release was 12-21 by coincidence?  Multiply the two odds: 111 x 365 = one chance in 40,515 that this was just a coincidence.  And if it's not a coincidence, then we know that the FBI are helping with the hoax--and we also know that they are including numerology, just like with Elvis.

Finally, what are the odds that the FBI funeral article with the "Thriller" graveyard would be dated on the anniversary of the MJ burial, just by coincidence--in addition to the above "coincidences" (333 & 12-21), and all the other "coincidences" (FBI cap, other numerology, etc)?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:02:23 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 09:45:30 PM
Hypothetically speaking- I wonder if there is a way to look-up/find doctors in say the last 5 years or so that have been busted for improper disturbution of narcotics...then maybe see if MJ went to any...../shrug...if there was a way to do that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 14, 2011, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Anyway, some have questioned if the FBI would be involved in the numerology; and as I already mentioned, Elvis had governement help and also used numerology (including planning the death date to fit the numerology). So regardless of why, the fact is that they can include numerology--and in fact they already have done so with Elvis, so why not with MJ?

One thing that I am sure of with this hoax. THERE IS NO COINCIDENCE! I'm a little bit confused with this TS. Do you mean that FBI arranged the dates of the funeral and the memorial which perfectly fits with making 666 upside down to 999? Michael didn't arrange the dates and the numerology of the hoax? Then, FBI is giving us a message about illuminati?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 14, 2011, 10:22:57 PM
Ok I didn't realize you were gonna go there TS.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I was trying to just stay on the subject of the paramedics but now that you opened up the direction of this to go towards the FBI being involved I am re-posting some info I have known about for a while now. I didn't want to get to ahead of the game, lol

There is actually a lot of thoughts I have that go beyond just this type of info. I have some theories regarding the body guards and the 3 people who helped to get Michael ready for his Memorial/burial. I am basing my opinion on info I have watched. Until that subject comes up I will be silent.  <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->  Some of the links below will have to copied and pasted into the browser. I do not know why some work and others do not. @Anyone who is interested: This is a long post but worth reading.  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Peace

<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->
TIAI 01/02
by Im_convincedmjalive » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 am
This thread below has info on factions and undercover work. I agree with SoldierofLOVE that Michael is involved with law enforcement (deep under cover) and he is on a mission to clean up the corrupt Government in the USA and at the same time warn others of the shady stuff their Govts. are doing to them also.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14140&p=239909#p239085

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&start=0
Now back to the “MJ Conspiracy” book and video. Quite obviously, there was a conspiracy against MJ, even though it wasn’t a murder conspiracy. And the testimony from Aphrodite shows that people involved in a conspiracy may not even know it themselves (only the upper levels understand). And even after she recognized the conspiracy, it seems that she only saw media and money as the source of the conspiracy—not the NWO powers controlling the media.

The conspiracy did succeed to the extent of damaging MJ’s reputation; but it did not succeed to the extent of the court finding him guilty. At the end of the video clip, Aphrodite asked a very appropriate question: “Why are we still crucifying this man? He was found not guilty.”
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7194&start=0&hilit=key+people
Only a few key people in the know are needed to pull off this payback.
MJ has been planning this hoax for many years; and he had the time and influence to get a few key people in the right positions to pull it off—and yes, even government agencies still have some good people in them. Look at history: many times people in high positions have stood up against the corruption in their own system (government, or church, etc).
Panel discussion about the criminal & civil case against
by Im_convincedmjalive » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:50 pm
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
Quote from: heisinme09
Here's what I think....I think Melville is nervous....I think the tide is turning toward Michael's good name finally being cleared....I think this is all part and parcel to the underlying roots of the Hoax....Sneddon was not there because he's the object of the investigation....for why else would he NOT be there?....think about it.....Michael is slowly but surely making sure his long awaited justice comes to him....he is able to accomplish this a lot better from behind the cloak of "death".....the theory that Michael is being helped by the FBI or other authorities totally fits with a scenario like this.....Sweet Baby Jesus!....this is really getting good, people.....
Quote from: Sky
Quote from: mjfansince4
good theory. just one question- if you think one of the reasons for the hoax is the NWO, then would the FBI be in on it? and if one or two people did release the 333 pages (which i think is pretty fair to assume it's not a coincidence), wouldn't that person/persons be threatened?

i'm not saying you know all the answers, i think your theory is wonderful and i agree on most parts. it's just the NWO thing is so tricky!
Well it could be Factions?
Long but worth it

WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2003 17:43:31
WHAT ARE THE FACTIONS?
WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

What is the Main difference Between Them?

RMNEWS -- In 1989, the Publisher of Rumor Mill News, Rayelan Allan, married Captain Gunther K. Russbacher, Office of Naval Intelligence attached to the CIA.

Gunther Russbacher is the first person to introduce the concept of "The Factions" to the world at large. Rumor Mill News was the first internet news site to to write about the "Secret War Between the Factions"... a mostly silent war that goes on behind the scenes.

The Factions exist in every country throughout the world. They are in every political party, every Non Governmental Group (NGOs), every state, county, town and even your school boards!

Faction One is the group of international bankers and corporations that wish to control the entire world. Faction Two (F2) is made up of a covert group of men and women who know what Faction One (F1) wants, and purposely throws roadblocks in their path to slow down their world takeover.

Rumor Mill News was started in 1996 to reveal some of the hidden truths about the governments of the world. One of the hidden truths that the founders of Rumor Mill News revealed to a large audience in 1992 was that the Federal Reserve Banking System in the United States is NOT owned by the United States government. It is owned by international bankers who have their headquarters in the "City of London", which is a separate part of London.

The owners of the Federal Reserve, through the United Nations, Non Governmental Organizations, think tanks, non-profits, the World Bank, the IMF and other means, have used the money they stole from the American people to infiltrate and "buy" i.e. "steal" the wealth of other countries.

The "owners" of the Federal Reserve are made up of 300 interconnected families. These families are firmly planted in ALL countries of the world. These families have a plan for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which will be UNDER their control. All nations and people will LOSE their sovereignty.

The common phrase for these people and their plan is: THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Most American patriots and other nationalists around the world KNOW about the threat to their sovereignty from the New World Order. What they don't know is that there has been another force, hiding in the shadows. A force that has been putting road blocks in the path of the New World Order since the end of World War Two.

The men and women who make up this hidden force call themselves Faction Two, (F2). They label themselves this way because THEY came second. The bankers of the New World Order set about destroying the sovereignty of nations. The men and women of Faction Two formed as a result of losing their nations.

In the United States, the members of Faction Two call themselves "The Cowboys".

To fully explain the Factions, I would have to write a book, In this article I will TRY to be Brief:

Faction One is the New World Order, made up of the International bankers, the 300 un-named families who also own our Federal Reserve Banking System. These families are descended ideologically AND biologically from the Rothschild funded Illuminati. Faction One also created the Corporations.

Corporations were created by the King of England who was/is owned and controlled by the Rothschilds.

The center for Faction One is located in a private nation/state within London. This nation state is called "The City of London". It is an autonomous nation/state similar to the Vatican and Washington DC.

From the "City of London", the Illuminati bankers control the entire planet, planning wars, famine, disease, drought, and other disasters which will contain and subjugate humans... especially those living in the first world countries.

Faction Two is descended from the King of Bavaria, the Knights Templars and the German Abwehr. Faction Two was created by men whose countries had been destroyed by the New World Order.

In 1784, the King of Bavaria blew the whistle on the planned take-over of the monarchies of Europe by the Illuminati/Rothschilds. As a a result, the NWO, which had expected to go "online" in 1776, had to retreat to the shadows and build up their strength for their "next planned world-takeover".

See this timeline and please notice the date the Illuminati was founded. May 1st... that date has now come to be associated with the communist workers party. To understand why this is so, you have to know this history of communism and that it was founded by the Illuminati bankers.

May 1, 1776 – Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne …Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne,” allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

1784 – For much more about the original Bavarian Illuminati, see Chapter But for our discussion here, the second piece of the conspiratorial whammy came when King Karl Theodor outlawed all secret societies in Bavaria in 1784, including both the Illuminati and the the Freemasons. Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt (who really was up to no good) was forced to flee the country, chased by the king’s soldiers.

1785 – Public attention was first drawn to the existence of the Illuminati and their diabolical plan for world conquest as the result of a bizarre accident in 1785. History records that a courier for the Illuminati, named Lanze, was racing on horseback from Frankfurt to Paris carrying documents relating to Illuminati activities in general, and specific instructions for the planned French Revolution in particular.

Read more: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Other articles, which are linked below, give more background. This is just a thumbnail sketch.

The main difference between the two factions is
                    Slavery versus Freedom.

Over the years, I have posted many different articles in which I talked about the two Factions who appear to be vying for control of the world.

Faction 1, the NWO promises us a future that is a slave state.

Faction 2, the one that my ex-husband Gunther Russbacher talked about, promises us a world that is similar to the United States in the 50s.... not perfect... but definitely NOT a Slave-State!

Before RMN appeared on the web, the concept of "Factions" did not exist. The only place it had been mentioned, besides the print edition of RMNews, was in Rodney Stich's "Defrauding America", a book for which Gunther Russbacher was the main source.... not the ONLY government source... but the main one!

I first started posting information on the web about the Two Factions in 1999. If you have been with RMN since that time, then of course you know what the Factions are, so you can skip this article.

However, we have many new readers AND new RMNews Agents who have never read these articles. Here at RMN we encourage independent thought and as a result we also have a few RMN Agents who have their own opinions of what the TWO factions are... there are some people who have even created a Faction Three.

There is a Faction Three... several of them.

# One is made up of Rogues who fight for whoever gives them the most money.

# Another is made up of a coalition of people from both Faction Two and Faction One because they believe both factions are wrong.

# Yet another is made up of the children of Faction One who no longer want to play the centuries long game of world control.

Here is the first article I ever wrote about the Factions:

FACTION TWO -- THE ABWEHR -- KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
                    Posted By: Rayelan -

Date: Sunday, 10 September 2000, 5:19 p.m. - An Explanation Faction Two

To really understand where my ex-husband is coming from, when he told me about Faction Two, you need to know a little about him, who he was, where he came from and what he knew.

You might also want to see what he looks like. This is part of the only video interview that is in the public domain. The producers of ABC and Geraldo Rivera's canceled TV program, Now It Can Be Told also have taped interviews of Gunther, but they have never released them.

Admiral Gunther K. Russbacher was a 30 plus year veteran of the CIA and the Office of Naval Intelligence. He was also the co-founder of the print edition of Rumor Mill News.

IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S TRIAL REVENGE FROM FACTION ONE?

In the case of the current accuser, the fact that he lied in a case that his mother brought against JC Penney's should tell jurors that the boy's mother can coerce him into lying.

Regarding the 1993 accuser, I think people need to ask themselves why the young man chooses to live in France and has NOT spoken to his parents since 1993.

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Could it be that his parents, along with the same lawyer and same psychologist used by the current accuser, made these allegations against Michael for money. In this original case, did you know that Michael did NOT want to settle out of court. He wanted to go to court. It was his insurance company that convinced him to settle.

In the case of Michael Jackson, there are many things in his background that alert me to the fact that he could have been working behind the scenes for Faction Two for a very long time.

Intelligence agencies create film stars, singers, dancers and sports heros in order to use them to get close to "target" people. In the case of Shirly MacClaine, she was used in many different ways, one of them was to become the girlfriend of an Australian politician and then blackmail him into changing banking laws so the CIA could open banks in Australia to launder drug money. Did she understand everything she was doing? Of cource not. All spies operate on a "need to know". basis, and all she was told was to befriend this fellow... I think it was Andrew Peacock... but without going back in my files I will have to rely on the Australians to confirm this for me.

Without understanding the war between the Factions, it's hard to see Michael Jackson's case as anything but a case against a pedophile. Hopefully it's clear to most readers that when pedophiles molest children, a lot more is done than just licking their hair or giving them "wedgies". The pedophile cases that have been in the news recently should give people an idea of what pedophiles do to children. When they rape children, their tear them internally. Many times the children die of infection while the pedophiles are continuing to rape them.

The horrors that these children endure CAN'T be compared to what Michael Jackson has been accused of. Michael was NEVER accused of penetrating a child!

Regardless of what the jury says about Michael, I believe he is innocent of the charges. In my opinion, someone is out to get Michael. I do not know why.

I can guess that the SONY executives have a great deal to gain from Michael's conviction. A company, which is jointly owned by Jackson and Sony, controls the catalogs of such artists as the Beatles, Brooks & Dunn, Leonard Cohen, David Crosby, Miles Davis, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Lauryn Hill, Willie Nelson, Stevie Nicks...

Michael probably alienated himself from SONY further when he went to the Harlem headquarters of the Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network to lend his support to a coalition the two men recently formed with attorney Johnnie Cochran to examine whether the music industry is cheating artists out of profits. Quoting Michael from the press conference:

"The record companies really do conspire against the artists, especially the black artists" Jackson told the crowd of 350 fans.

"When you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive. We have to put a stop to this incredible injustice."

Michael also launched into a tirade against Tommy Mottola, accusing the Sony Music honcho of being a racist and mistreating artists of color and ticked off the names of artists he felt have been wronged, including Mottola's ex-wife, Mariah Carey, James Brown and Sammy Davis Jr.

Please remember that SONY is Standard Oil of New York, a Rockefeller corporation. The Rockefellers are major players in Faction One and the NWO. As most readers understand, Faction One aka the NWO... is made up from the 300 families who own the Federal Reserve Banking System. These are the people who control the economies of the world. These are the people who rule WHO becomes famous and WHO stays famous!!

It is my opinion that Faction ONE is out to railroad Michael Jackson. I don't believe that their ONLY reason is to get the catalog that Michael owns. It's my opinion that Michael probably assisted Faction Two in some of their "pedophile hunts". If Michael did this and thereby provided Faction Two with information on Faction ONE-controlled pedophiles, or on Faction One pedophile operations, then the trial of Michael Jackson is probably revenge for this.

Here is a repost from a year ago. I wrote about MJ, Kobe Bryant and Martha Stewart. ALL three are associated with Faction Two. However, it's my belief that the ONLY one who actually KNEW of his association with F2 was Michael.

Why do I think this:

Because of this medal:

It's a MEDAL OF HONOR from the City of Vienna, called "The big golden Medal of Honor of Merits for the County of Vienna with the Star". Even though officials from Vienna have pooh-poohed the possibility of him ever having been given one, I find it highly possible that a member of Faction Two, who HAD been given such a medal, could have given HIS to MJ.

Faction TWO was started by Austrians, and at the time I was married to Gunther, Kurt Waldheim was the ranking member in Faction Two. I could easily see Waldheim giving Michael his medal for assisting F2 in breaking up a pedophile ring!

There is much more I could say and have said about MJ and Faction Two... but if I did, you would never have time to review the information from last year. Some of which explains how Thomas Sneddon very well may be brought up on charges himself as has been stated in this article by the Partisan:
Read more go

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
Panel discussion about the criminal & civil case against
by Im_convincedmjalive » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:33 pm
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive

MICHAEL JACKSON IS HELPING CLEAN OUT CALIFORNIA

Date: Wednesday, 8-Jun-2005 17:44:11 This is from The Partisan:
In regards to recapitulating the corruption in California, please note posts:

ARE WE SEEING GLIMPSES OF THE WAR BEHIND THE SCENES?

and

THE PARTISAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE DALLAS FED

This has huge bearing on the status of California, indicating that the rats’ most powerful secret global-political asset (control of the omnipotent US secret Department of Energy Programs) has been taken away from them.

The nerve center of this control WAS in CA (Livermore, Berkeley, etc)
and undoubtedly could have been used with great effect as an unseen lever to
control all aspects of CA life by the dominator.

Curiously, NO NEWS of this change has been advertised… almost as if the CA infrastructure is left standing as a front operation to hide the true shift toward more
TX-based control. But to cut the powerbase of the CA dominator, cutting the ties
between CA and the secret “DOE” programs would be the worst possible
news for the dominator. Subsequently, all the rats no longer are
untouchable in CA… hence we see the various purifications in CA ongoing.

Arnie is playing a lead role in the clean sweep.  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

In this sense the Michael Jackson trial is a perfect opportunity to set up, identify, and purge hidden assets of the dominator.

During the MJ trial, very high level favors and communiqués could be created/generated with the intent of hooking positive responses from those who have long been compromised.

MJ is like a magnet and all the iron filings are bending along the lines of power…
the corrupted will bend with the corrupt network of favors and communiqués.

Even if he is convicted he will be a supreme force multiplier for doing the
same work in uncovering the corruption and degradation existing in the
federal prison systems...

...a major player in the dominator's enforcement arm.

PP

AND:

F2 MICHAEL JACKSON, KOBE BRYANT & MARTHA STEWART
Date: Tuesday, 17 August 2004, 3:51 a.m.
In Response To: ANOTHER SIGN THAT F2 IS WINNING.... (Never_Surrender)

For those who don't KNOW what the Factions are,
Here is a page which briefly explains them.

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->">
WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?

There are more things going on in the news that are probably signals to those in the know that Faction Two is winning this "behind the scenes" war with the New World Order.
To fully understand what I am about to point out, you have to have a background. I have inserted pieces of an article I wrote back in December after these facts, just in case you haven't been keeping up with all this Faction stuff.

Today the prosecutor in Michael Jackson's case went on trial.

You can read the entire story here: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon is being investigated for ordering law enforement officers from Santa Barbara to break down the door of investigator, Bradley Miller. Miller was working for Michael Jackson's lawyer, Mark Geragos.

What Sneddon did was violate the attorny client privilige. If Jackson's current lawyer, Thomas Mesereau Jr., is successsful in proving that Sneddon knew Miller worked for Geragos, Sneddon could be thrown off the case and the case would be turned over the the Attorney General of the State of California for further prosecution.

However, this would cause a conflict of interest because Sneddon would also be under investigation by the Attorney General of California.

If Jackson wins this three day hearing, I predict the case will be thrown out. I have never believed Jackson was a pedophile. If you wonder why I believe this way. Here are my reasons:

Michael Jackson

If you remember, years ago I wrote about Operation Clydesdale, the Faction Two operation that was run about of the FBIs Division 5 in NYC. I think the Operation was made up entirely of CIA covert operatives, many of whom were posing as U.S. Attorneys working for Rudolph Guiliani. Gunther's name at that time was James Kinkaid and he was a US attorney.

Gunther actually went to Washington Law School under the name Emory Peden. Emory Peden was the banker for the CIA... otherwise known as the #3 man.

One thing Gunther told me about Michael Jackson is that he was NOT a pedophile. If Jackson had been a pedophile, Pepsi and Kentucky Fried Chicken, both F2 companies would never have hired him. Gunther told me that Michael had been horribly abused as a child. He also told me that while he and others were conducting Operation Clydesdale, they spent a lot of time with Jackson. He never told me why, but I assume he helped them in some way!

Since Faction One turns men into pedophiles so they can blackmail them and use them forever, Faction Two's pedophile hunt, is NOT very well liked by F1... and anyone who was known to help in the pedophile hunt, would be fair game for Faction One. I think Michael Jackson is being brought down because he is associated with Faction Two.

Today Kobe Bryant was in court. Prosecutors suffered another setback, losing their attempt to keep the NBA star's lawyers from telling jurors about the alleged victim's sex life.

What Kobe's lawyers want to tell the jurors is Kobe's accuser had sex with another man within hours of having sex with Kobe. The injuries she claims she suffered when Kobe "raped" her could just as well have come from this man.

The prosecutors also tried to have the case delayed "indefinitely". The judge ruled against this also and the trial is scheduled to begin August 27th.

Kobe's accuser recently filed a civil lawsuit against Kobe. Her father wrote a blistering letter to the judge which was published in a local newspaper. The father was angry over the leaks that keep coming from the court. The alledged victim's name has been leaked, as has other embarassing and potentially damaging information. It appears as if the accuser and her family will no longer cooperate with the prosecutor. If this happens, the prosecutor will probably drop the case.

Kobe Bryant

I was told that the team Kobe Bryant plays for is a Faction Two team. I was also told that Kobe made a similar pass at another hotel employee several years ago. She will be called as a witness. If my informant is correct, she will explain that Kobe was a perfect gentleman, and when he realized that she did not want to have sex with him, he backed off.

Courtney Love For years now I have been reading articles about Courtney Love and her agreement with the Illuminati Lords of Hollywood. There are certain actors and actresses, usually of zero talent, who sell their souls for the limelight. Courtney Love is one of these. Some investigators believe she killed her husband Kurt Cobain at the behest of corporate interests who promised her fame and fortune. If she has been protected by the Hollywood Illuminati, then her trial could be a sign that the Illuminati no longer controls all the judges in California.

The final piece for today is just a reminder of the extremely light sentence Martha Stewart was given. She could have been sent to prison for 4 years and they could have made her start her sentence immediately. She received 5 months in jail followed by 5 months of house arrest, and her jail sentence will not start until after the appeal.

The government charged Martha Stewart with lying. They did not charge her with insider trading. She was charged with lying to federal officials. She wasn't under oath, but evidently that doesn't matter. However, a government ink expert lied under oath at her trial. Yes, he is on trial, but the fact that the government lied at a trial for "lying" is beyond ludicrous.

If Martha Stewart is needed by Faction Two to bring K-Mart back, then I suspect someone from their ranks probably got a message to the judge as to what this case was all about. If you missed my analysis of the real reason behind the Martha Stewart prosecution, here it is:

Martha Stewart If you remember, I have posted several articles about Martha Stewart and the fact that Faction Two made her. Here is one that contains the links to the other two articles: FACTION 2 MADE MARTHA STEWART & THEY CAN BREAK HER!

To sum it up here, Faction Two got fed up with Martha's personality. When a Faction One man was insulted by her and sought revenge, Faction Two allowed her to go through this... to teach her a lesson.

They are now back on her side... they can't let her sink because K-Mart is F2's version of Walmart...

Walmart has just about destroyed the United States economy! We need to organize a boycott Walmart movement. When Walmart comes to a town, they price their things so low they drive all the small shops out of business, But once all the competition is gone, Walmart jacks up the price and screws you again. First they screw you by buying everything from overseas and putting you out of a job, then they come to town and run all the small businesses out of town, and finally, once they have all the business, they jack up prices and screw you again!!

Since Faction Two needs Martha Stewart's line in K-Mart to compete with Walmart, I suspect that Martha will be found innocent and the new and improved Martha will probably surprise all of us with the things she will do in the future... including personal appearances at many K-Mart stores and helping... actually getting down and helping, poor inner city youth.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Speechless you make me speechless...
Agent MJ  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Peace
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:04:09 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 14, 2011, 10:39:53 PM
Quote from: Gema
@It´s her,
I understand your theory regarding the "fake" 2005 trial. Myself had that thought as well last year or earlier. MJ recreating the same scenario to prove legally that he was innocent and part of a scam when Chandler´s father accused him of child molestation, as it happened with the Arvizos; same goal-->$$ & destroy reputation.

I believe the trial was real, but I have my doubts if the characters were acting to some point. However, Michael had a fair trial as any American person is entitled to and was proclaimed innocent from all charges.
This was the real proof that MJ was always innocent, aquitted by a jury.
The tale of "MJ paid his innocence with Chandler´s case" was supossed to be burried forever, but still, some people, after the years, is not believing in Michael´s innocence and this I believe has been a big part for Michael to create his hoax death among other scenarios. To clean his name is very important, is the esscence to lave a clean legacy to his children.

@TS_comments,
I am a bit confused with the way you are ponting towards MJ hoaxing for a witness protection program. I read some of your updates and I understood that you wrote that there is no room for the witness protection program theory.

@Souza,
bay leaves have many symbolic interpretations during history. It could also point towards those symbolisms, but, how do we know that the "leaf pattern" being discussed are bay leaves on the 1st place?

@all,
The only conection I see between some police department and MJ are:
-LaToya: She is a police in Indiana.
-Murray: For some reason I think that he is more than a doctor.

Hi Gema,
What if MJ and his attorneys had settled this matter at the first level, to see if there was evidence to even go to trial? What if charges had been dismissed, rightly, for lack of evidence, nearly immediately?

What I was thinking, was that it would be a KILLER TROPHY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  for MJ, and the greatest demonstration of "wool-pulling over-the-eyes"

EVER, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->  <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

to have it all come out that the ravenous, rabid, ignorant, money, money, media vultures, salivating, to bite and devour an INNOCENT man, were

ALL THE WHILE and YET, TO THIS DAY,

circling a fictional trial, where there NEVER WAS a real story, just a pretend horror show for MJ's masterpiece movie collection. We could be headed to the best BAM EVER: vultures,

"YOU have been PUNKED"! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

What would nail a big beaming ( COOL!) grin for me personally, is if MJ could also prove that this AND the Murray trials were projects for UCLA Film School <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->  <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That is NOT to say I am disrespectfully mocking any fact that both of these trials could be real. But they are fair game, as I just simply don't know that truth. Yet.

All I do know is that MJ didn't get the name "Joker" from knitting bandages in his rocker.  <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->  <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->  I WANT to see fiendish delight on his face!!

The man IS a twisted prankster, and also a man with a higher social conscience than anyone I have ever heard of. If there is a wrong to be righted by himself, he will use every joule of brainpower to make it so, AND give the enemy the "what for".

Eradicating all the CONTINUING!! bad press and obscene books written about him, as if he had been convicted, has been a LOOOOONG time coming. Maybe THIS IS IT, that's all.

Despite the ruckus, I know some more here heard what I actually said, even if you disagree. It is NEVER wrong to question----anything. Your mind isn't simply a receiver. Sometimes, I, at least, throw things back.

I can take the Truth, even if it proves me wrong. Have not heard much yet. But I won't be embarrassed, no matter what. I would much rather be a corrected-error, than comfortably nestled in error because I NEVER checked.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:05:41 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Andrea

March 14, 2011, 10:46:05 PM
Im_convinced, thanks for the reminder of the two factions, I remember reading about them on the original thread that you provided with your post.  It actually makes me feel a little better about this whole FBI involvement in the hoax.

I admit to a mistrust of large government agencies, especially ones where a lot of information is kept from the public.  But if there is a group of people, within the Bureau, who are actually good people and don't want to see a one world government, then I think it's entirely possible that these are the ones who are helping Michael.  That is what I really really want to believe.  But I would like to understand, for myself, how they are accomplishing it without others in their realm noticing.  I just really want to believe that there are still good people in the world, who have influential positions that can actually be used for the good of everyone and not just for themselves.  It makes me nervous whenever the government is involved, even a branch of it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 14, 2011, 11:14:43 PM
Elvis met with Nixon on the 21/12/70.  He also was heavily into numerology, and for his last performance, wore a Mayan calender jumpsuit that had his date of death on it....

And is that why Harvey from TMZ recently sang or recordered "MY WAY" ???  Are we getting close to a comeback??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQsIy9jsSk[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:06:22 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 11:28:41 PM
Thanks for the info, Im_convincedmjalive. I remember reading some of this earlier but it's nice to get a refresher. It makes a lot of sense actually. I'm just curious what the BAM will do to this conspiracy that has been mentioned quite a bit by his family. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

RK

March 15, 2011, 12:17:37 AM
Thanks Im_convinced. I jotted this titbit down last week from somewhere in my cyber travels.
People magazine interview June 25th 1979. Country singer Merle Haggard voiced his opinion that Elvis death could have been a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 15, 2011, 01:12:32 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I must confess this is shocking and quite convincing  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 15, 2011, 01:28:54 AM
Please if anybody can post a link to those 333 pages? I think it is the time to read it again. Thank you.
All I could find was this:

In response to Freedom of Information Act requests, the Bureau has released its investigative files on the late entertainer Michael Jackson, who died earlier this year.

The records total 333 pages, divided into seven files. They detail the FBI’s investigation of a man who threatened to kill Jackson, as well as various forms of assistance to California authorities in two cases involving allegations that Jackson had abused children. It should be emphasized that none of these allegations were ever proven in court.

The files are available on the Freedom of Information Act/Privacy website, but here is a quick rundown of what they contain.

The first file—9A-LA-142276—was opened by the Los Angeles FBI office when it was asked to lead a federal case against a California man already under arrest for sending numerous threatening letters. The man—who falsely claimed to be the son of mobster John Gotti—had staked out Jackson's house and threatened to kill him, the U.S. president, and others. He was ruled incompetent to stand trial and sent to prison for two years.

The second and third files—62D-LA-162715 and 62D-LO-11779—involve the Bureau’s support of local law enforcement. In 1993, the Los Angeles and the Santa Barbara Police departments formed a task force to investigate an allegation that Jackson had molested a young boy. FBI field divisions in Los Angeles and New York—as well as Bureau overseas offices in Manila and London—provided assistance in that case. Investigators gathered public records on Jackson, interviewed a potential witness, and followed various other leads. The FBI assisted Los Angeles Police Department detectives who traveled to the Philippines to interview possible witnesses and shared news reports from London about a potential victim. The U.S. Attorney declined to pursue a federal investigation, including a possible violation of the Mann Act (transporting a minor across state lines for immoral purposes), and no charges were filed by the state.

The fourth file—95A-HQ-1148159—concerns a 1995 request by a U.S. Customs agent in Florida that the Bureau examine a VHS videotape connected with Jackson to see if it contained child pornography. Forensic specialists discovered that the tape was a “poor quality third or fourth generation recording” and informed the Customs Service of their findings.

In 2003, Jackson was charged by the state of California with molestation and other counts.
The final three files—62D-LA-236081, 252B-IR-6808, and 305B-LA-239205—detail the Bureau’s support to local law enforcement during the ensuing investigation. The first of these files describes an FBI response to a Los Angeles Police Department request to analyze computers and digital media obtained from Jackson's home under court warrant. The second involves a request by the Santa Barbara County District Attorney for help and guidance from behavioral analysts in the FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group. In the last of the three files, an FBI agent from Los Angeles traveled to New York to interview a potential witness. The agent found this individual unwilling to cooperate and closed the matter. The case went to court in 2005, and Jackson was acquitted of all charges
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2011, 02:25:42 AM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Please if anybody can post a link to those 333 pages? I think it is the time to read it again. Thank you.

Here are they Gina, the release consists of 7 separate files: 1st-196 pages, 2nd-56 pages,3rd-9 pages,4th-8 pages, 5th-41pages, 6th-5pages, 7th- 18 pages= 333 pages.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

SEHF

March 15, 2011, 02:29:55 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2011, 02:37:19 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"

On 1.07 min speaking voice resembles to MJ, imo.Interesting video. tnk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

March 15, 2011, 03:42:28 AM
Thanks for the homework, scorpionchik!

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I must confess this is shocking and quite convincing :shock:
I agree!  I hope this made your day, your doubts are fading,  and that you're a little happier. :)

Its Her, I think about strange things like 70 :shock:  police officers raiding Neverland, and a video clip of MJ going into the courtroom--when passing the security he places a hand on his shoulder (in other words, I'm in control here IMO).

TS, thanks for your answer. If we had known before the confirmation of the FBI involvement with MJ, I think the members here would have received the MJ and Elvis connection more eagerly. This is a very strong reason to study the comparisons between them, both being used as agents against drug corruption and other high-level crime. But I'm sure it's all timing and is meant to be opened now.

Im_convincedmjalive, I remember reading that before. Makes me think of verses, "And there was war in heaven, Michael fighting with the dragon."  I have no way of knowing if the writer of this info is giving us the actual reality or is mislead. But it is certainly interesting. It makes me think of the Disney 2003 movie, Eloise at Christmastime (cute 6 year old girl and Julie Andrews), there is a funny part in there about the King of Bavaria and in the end someone dresses like him, and Eloise's spying abilities enables the authorities to capture crooks wanted in 3 states for forgery, fraud and extortion. (Clues in movies!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions