Re: TIAI March 9
March 14, 2011, 02:32:26 PM
Quote from: "Soosie Woosie"
Please don't bash me, cos I don't post often at all, though I read sooo much on here.

I've been reading this thread from the start and I don't know why but the question suddenly came to me the other day about whether there were any photos taken of the ambulance(s) actually arriving at Michael's house?
(...)
 If this has been discussed and dispensed with I am sorry for bringing it up again - I'm not very good at all this :(

Sue

As far as I remember, there has never been anything like that proved on any forum.
Welcome to the Hoaxland, SUE.

I have a question:
Souza, are you an FBI agent, too?  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

paula-c

March 14, 2011, 02:42:57 PM
finfin wrote:

Do you remember this on the 3rd September 2010, one year after the burial?
No coincidence
See post

viewtopic.php?f=135&t=13924
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... eral-scams

If i remember this, here is explained very well how to organize a death and a funeral false, death certificate false,funeral with actors paid,  8-) funeral home and morgue involved, and of course the purchase of place in the cemetery :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 14, 2011, 02:55:28 PM
The leaf-pattern fits more on this logo...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

March 14, 2011, 03:07:10 PM
i'm having a hard time with some things
 if FBI are involved and MJ's in WPP then why a)have Murray in the mix at all
                                                                   b) leave clues, would the FBI agree to this?
                                                                    c) would the FBI bother with numerology, or let
                                                                        MJ bother with it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 03:44:33 PM
Quote from: Elsa
Just the fact that the ambulance had trouble leaving the property is enough for me to doubt that it was a real ambulance in a real emergency situation. I'm sure Ambulance drivers aren't permitted to drive at high speeds weaving in traffic, as they do, without superior driving skills to other drivers - their training must be rigorous.  The guy backing out seems to take too long and needs too much assistance for a real driver who knows his vehicle. Why did he go in there frontways without checking how hard it was going to be to get out?  I need to find the aerial view of the house to check this - I know I've seen it on this site somewhere - but isn't their a circular drive?

Also - why was the fire engine there? Station 71 knew from the 911 call that the emergency was medical not a fire or rescue.  Is that normal practice?  It seems a waste of resources, but I suppose those guys made themselves useful, by setting out the witches hats that stopped traffic in the street and by guiding the ambulance through the gates.   

I believe that whatever Ben filmed that day could not have involved real paramedics believing it to be a real emergency (and anyone who has carefully watched that video would understand why). I think the fire truck was needed to prevent vehicles into the area and so the ambulance had to back out to explain why the whole raod need to be cut from traffic.  So I believe the whole thing was staged including the timing of the tour bus.
Fire trucks are sent because they carry more personnel and paramedics that are helpful on calls such as codes. Much easier to have a bunch of hands than 4.

Quote from: suspicious mind
can someone answer if the hospital was notified ahead of time that this person was enroute where would the hospital staff be at the time of arrival? waiting further inside or directly at the door?
Yes. Hospitals are notified in advance. The MDs and nurses would be inside the hospital waiting for the patient. Doctors or nurses do not meet ambulances outside.

Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
You sure it is not against the HIPPA law? Btw: I have a background in medical coding and billing. I have worked for a private Dr.'s office and I have worked for a health insurance company processing claims and customer service. I legally could not say (outside of the realm of my job) I didn't work on so and so claim.
Only exception to that would be if I was given certain privilege to speak on it.

Quote from: bec
It's not against the HIPPA law for a paramedic to say that is not him (self, the paramedic "it's not me") appearing as a subject in a famous photograph of the victim of a high profile manslaughter case.

I don't buy it... that the authenticity would never be questioned if real paramedics (not in on it) were involved on 6/25/09.

I'm sticking to common sense dictating that the paramedics were actors, both that day and the other day-- even if that means the LAFD (or at least one) were working as actors at one point.
Protected health information (PHI), under the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), is any information about health status, provision of health care, or payment for health care that can be linked to a specific individual. This is interpreted rather broadly and includes any part of a patient’s medical record or payment history.
The paramedics are providing the patient health care therefore they become part of the privacy issue. They also become part of the patient's medical record.
official story, have often given one or more of the following reasons against the hoax: there would be way too many people “in on it” (so surely someone would’ve let the cat out of the bag by now); or, many of the things that have happened would be illegal, if it was a hoax; or, the government would not be in on a plan to expose corruption in the government, etc.
It's actually HIPAA, not HIPPA (common mispelling, btw), and Bec is correct. Saying the ambulance photo is or is not them is not a violation of HIPAA.
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:00:13 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 03:54:57 PM
Quote from: "Soosie Woosie"
Please don't bash me, cos I don't post often at all, though I read sooo much on here.

I've been reading this thread from the start and I don't know why but the question suddenly came to me the other day about whether there were any photos taken of the ambulance(s) actually arriving at Michael's house?

I am really sorry if this has been discussed - I do try and keep up with everything all you amazing "detectives" are doing, but I could have missed this.

I have gained the impression that there was always "someone" outside the gates of his house, and if so, why are the only photos we see of vehicles already inside the property boundaries, or leaving to go to the hospital - did no-one think it important enough to photograph an ambulance actually arriving at his house - or was no-one there?

If this has been discussed and dispensed with I am sorry for bringing it up again - I'm not very good at all this :(

Sue

Hey Sue  :)
I am so glad you brought up the ambulance arriving.  In my very first post, I asked the same thing.  It's odd......Ben said something like...."...this was Michael's house, there were always people around....."  
Yet, nobody has uploaded a thing for the arrival of the ambulance?  If it shows up now, I am going to really think someone is watching/reading here, lol!  Here is a link to that first post of mine.  Blessings to you Sue! Have a great day!

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 14, 2011, 04:34:29 PM
If there is accuracy to BoW's posts it would confirm my long held thoughts on the existence of the original and this forum. It's the only logical conclusion. That's why I respect those in charge here so much.

Its Her, I think I know where you were going with your posts on the 2005 trial. For a long time now I have had many questions of things that didn't add up in the conventional stories. Thinking in terms of the FBI involvement makes many things possible. On a grander scale I still am amazed at the global focus on this single human being, and ripples of influence and involvement. I stand in awe... and I love Michael from the bottom of my heart.

Could it be the FBI and powerful individuals are helping him pull off "The Greatest Show on EArth"? He needs their authority and protection, but most importantly he has God's.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpTFa-wGc4&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:01:08 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 14, 2011, 04:39:41 PM
I was thinking about the time of "death", wich had to be exactly at 2:26 to fit the hoax numerology. Therefore someone at the UCLA medical center must have been "in on it"?? Don't know if it has been talked about. Who pronounced the time of death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

March 14, 2011, 05:21:10 PM
Ok soooo...are the paramedics actually undercover FBI agents who helped Michael escape, either that day or the other day??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 05:38:51 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
Do you remember this on the 3rd September 2010, one year after the burial?
 No coincidence
See post

You beat me  :lol:   I was just thinking about this, and came on the forum to search for it, so thanks saved me a job  :lol:  :P

So we seem to be back at the beginning, maybe things will make more sence this time around.

Blessings to all  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 05:41:56 PM
again, if FBI are involved then what gives with all the numerology ,like time of 911 call, time of death etc; Would they(FBI) bother with that or would they  let MJ bother with that??This still does'nt make sense...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 14, 2011, 06:06:59 PM
So I guess the colour theme all along was for a different reason....red yellow and blue.  Hell, even Murray joined in.

The mission red shirt, with three 7's, was that a clue to let us know "Agent 007" was on a mission ???  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 06:29:26 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
i'm having a hard time with some things
 if FBI are involved and MJ's in WPP then why a)have Murray in the mix at all
                                                                   b) leave clues, would the FBI agree to this?
                                                                    c) would the FBI bother with numerology, or let
                                                                        MJ bother with it?

I never said WPP, others are saying that though.  FBI is involved with much more than just WPP.

The Elvis parallels here are also interesting and informative.  Elvis had governement help, and he did leave clues including numerology.  But he decided not to go into WPP, because it would mean NO more contact with family or friends.  Here is a little on that: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As far as the numerology, I will discuss that further in another comment reply soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2011, 06:36:59 PM
Soosie Woosie

In the Hollywood video you see that  ,an ambulance, just rides behind the gate and the gate gets closed. It starts at 1.42. At the picture the Emt takes the roadblocks to put them on the street. The touristbus is not the same one as in the Starline tourist video.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

March 14, 2011, 06:44:31 PM
Thank you TS.  WPP was making me feel uneasy all day.  WPP would mean we would never see Michael again.  Involvement with the FBI could mean a number of situations at hand.  Thank you for answering before  I asked....Take care, Love to You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions