2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: TIAI March 9
April 08, 2011, 01:10:16 AM
Great to have professional medical persons onboard..thanks to all.

I still don't know if anyone has answered this question though.

Who is the other person jumping out of the ambulance at the hospital.  The one that the bodyguard is trying to cover up??  Michael was already on the stretcher, so who else was that important to cover up from the media???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 08, 2011, 03:41:29 AM
Quote from: "mjsmyheart"
I’ve noticed several people mention how people were always outside around Michael’s house; so again, what are the odds that someone called 911 from MJ’s house (the most famous entertainer in the world) requesting dispatch service and Ben (who is very well acquainted with Michael) and his team are the ONLY papps outside to catch the footage. I understand that Farrah had passed away earlier that morning but with the papps they only care about the newest thing in news so by that time (and I feel bad for saying this, but with ALL DUE RESPECT) Farrah then became old news because their job is to get the most recent news available. If a call was actually placed to 911, it is a farfetched idea for me to believe that with all the papps in LA alone, Ben would be the only one interested in this story! Besides, maybe I missed it but did Ben ever say how he got word of the situation unfolding at MJ’s house?

Thess are very good questions that already contain the answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 08, 2011, 03:52:43 AM
Quote from: "mjsmyheart"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
OK, the paramedics are not from FBI, but this doesn't mean FBI is not involved. The paramedics just aren't allowed to speack about it.

And I really think it's about time TS to come back. Because if TS stays away much longer we might think something very bad happened to him OR that his absence is a diversion.

GINAFELICIA I just wanted to say to you not to be convinced so easily (because it's going to make you go CRAZY for one  ;) .) That’s not to say that I’m right and Im_convincedmjalive is wrong or Im_convincedmjalive is right and I’m wrong. As far as I'm concerned on this site you have to be from another planet to be completely wrong because nobody has the answer other than TS on this site. I would love to know what your theory is however… :)

I do pray that everything is ok with TS but I think it would be nice if everyone could come together and try to agree upon one or two possible theories for when he does come back. Just because TS is unavailable doesn't mean the hoax becomes unavailable. It seems to me that with the exception of a few people, they lose interest as soon as they don't hear from TS for a while which is very unfortunate because a lot can be accomplished without him here all the time. IMO

It's not that I'm convinced so easy but for me it is enough to know that FBI was involved. If the paramedics are real or not - it seems to me it doesn't matter anymore. The key information is that FBI is involved and that makes everything fall in place.
Unfortunately I have a demanding jos and a family which I NEGLECTED very much because of the hoax and I don't have TIME to think about and develop detailed theories.

My comment about TS was not to pressure him or to say that we can't go on without him, but more to express my feeling that he's watching our discussions (of course paranoid as I am I could be very wrong) just to see what we do without him and I don't know if this is quite OK . I know that being here means we somehow "agreed" to be like "rats in the lab" so it shouldn't bother me.......@TS I apologise if I am wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 08, 2011, 03:57:03 AM
Oh.....some of you said that maybe FBI is watching this site.
If they are involved - why not? After all those guests have to be real people   - Hello guests :|

PS: I've noticed usually there are more guests than registered users and I think this is strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 08, 2011, 06:52:18 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Who is the other person jumping out of the ambulance at the hospital.  The one that the bodyguard is trying to cover up??  Michael was already on the stretcher, so who else was that important to cover up from the media???

I thought about that too...but I think they are covering MJ from that side so people don't take photos from that angle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 08, 2011, 09:08:31 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

I thought about that too...but I think they are covering MJ from that side so people don't take photos from that angle.

Thanks...optical  illusion.  But it sure looks like someone is getting out...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2011, 09:18:10 AM
If they are involved - why not? After all those guests have to be real people   - Hello guests :|

PS: I've noticed usually there are more guests than registered users and I think this is strange

I do not know if the FBI is watching, but judges and lawyers Murray certainly are!
As for the TS, he said he would not post during the trial and for all purposes, the trial process has begun.
TS, is for this that you're not here?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MJhasSpoken

April 08, 2011, 09:24:24 AM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

I do not know if the FBI is watching, but judges and lawyers Murray certainly are!
As for the TS, he said he would not post during the trial and for all purposes, the trial process has begun.
TS, is for this that you're not here?  :?

As of now there are 49 guests on here on this whole site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2011, 10:12:43 AM
Here is a screenshot of the TRUTH facebook page, the one who posted the picture and a note. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This person definitely has issues with English :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 08, 2011, 10:16:19 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Here is a screenshot of the TRUTH facebook page, the one who posted the picture and a note. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This person definitely has issues with English :?

sorry wrong topic :oops:  Souza could you please delete it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 08, 2011, 10:24:01 AM
I rarely post in TS threads but I hope that TS is indeed okay.  Keeping the faith. :|   And yes, I also believe highly that there are government types sitting and waiting for posts on this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 08, 2011, 01:13:36 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I rarely post in TS threads but I hope that TS is indeed okay.  Keeping the faith. :|   And yes, I also believe highly that there are government types sitting and waiting for posts on this forum.

I see the paranoia is spreading quikly :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
just kidding :mrgreen:

for example, now there are 20 registred users and 64 guests  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 08, 2011, 02:09:36 PM
Hi Chickies,

Just FYI, so we don't waste page after page on this, wondering--- if the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved with anyone, phones, and social media are tapped, until the case is resolved. Someone is always watching these kinds of sites, but especially THIS one, attracting a different kind of fan/surfer(why do you THINK there are no troublesome ads and distracting pop-ups, HERE????? :roll: ). I can't even imagine what they are surveilling for, unless there have been threats made to fans, and they believe someone will show himself HERE, :?  in order to compel MJ to come out (think: they can't get to his kids or other significant others, and they CAN'T get to him...who does he care about next? US, yeah.)

Just remember, you NEVER know who you are talking to online. Especially if anyone "discloses" to you, in PM, that they are an "official" and that you may be able to "help" them, "on the sly", to save MJ's life or something...you NEED to report this to Admin. A genuine agent discloses NOTHING. But they sure are getting an earful :shock: .  And so is Michael Jackson...

The other thing, I feel I have to just say that people need to have a little more sensitivity  or patience, with regard to people who disappear for a time from the site. Family is more important than anything. These are the people God hooked you up with, and no matter how little or long you have them, their needs come first. You have to know, right? Things happen, which are not part of any ARG.

My personal opinion, and, I could be way, WAY off, is that TS is holding vigil where MJ needs him/her to be (because he (himself) CAN't be there for more than a moment at a time just for safety's sake. Just a word....  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MissG

April 08, 2011, 04:19:46 PM
This hoax, if at the end it´s proven that MJ is behind it, will be the reason to call him a great artist.
He has been using the hoax as a happening to create emotions on different people. That´s what i call art!
The hoax it´s an art piece itself!

G E N I O U S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

April 08, 2011, 08:30:01 PM
people keep mentioning that there were usually people around and that there only a couple of fans. wonder where the little stalker troop was at that time? had anyone said?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal