Re: TIAI March 9
April 07, 2011, 12:21:37 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
@mjsmyheart I wanna tell you that MJ is my heart too :D

I agree with your ideas.

Oh, and hello TS, aren't you watching.......
Come on, just say hello.....

I'm sure this site is full of L.O.V.E.!!!  :D

When you say my ideas though, are you talking about my ideas regards the "leaf-like pattern", the FBI and/or both?

Just curious because I've been dying for someone to challenge them because I feel like I just might be missing something... Maybe it's my paranoia  :P or my brain is working on auto-pilot  :shock:

please share with me your thoughts
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]Everywhere I go, Every smile I see
I know you are there, Smilin\' back at me
Dancin\' in moonlight, I know you are free
Cuz\' I can see your star, Shinin\' down on me

(Together again ooh )
Good times we\'ll share again
(Together again ooh )
That makes me wanna dance
(Together again ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(Together again ohh)
All my loves for you[/size]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 07, 2011, 12:24:29 AM
I agree with your ideas about FBI.
But I also like your theory about the leaf-pattern.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 07, 2011, 02:03:33 AM
mjsmyheart, thank you for your fresh input into this TS brain-teaser. I liked what you wrote.  You seem to be a strong logic based thinker, which is good for this. You put quite a bit of confidence in the face in the leaves being deliberate, whereas I took them as random, since people have been seeing faces in lots of other places. I agree the FBI agents are probably professionally paramedics as well. Now if only we had an actual FBI agent who would become a member here and post his perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 07, 2011, 02:23:39 AM
Quote from: "mjsmyheart"
In other words what I think TS is trying to say (and I apologize if I am wrong) is how are we supposed to debunk the more serious matters of this hoax (possible FBI involvement, the judicial system, the medical field, etc. which are so much more complicated matters) if we can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that an obvious hoax photo is FAKE!

Totally agree with you here, and the statement holds true regardless of one's thoughts about TS.

Also true is that 'we' shouldn't be proving anything - 'I' should prove things for myself. It's all too easy (and evident all over the forum) to agree with and believe in whatever 'feels' right or comfortable or keeps us sane, but that doesn't make those things the truth.

Some here appear to have expert knowledge of photography - I don't, nor do I have the time or desire to educate myself to a level where I can prove this photo a fake. I also have no expert knowledge of the FBI, judicial system or medical field, so if the trial ever gets under way, how will I sort truth from lies?

If I don't have the expertise to 'prove' things, what can I base my beliefs on?  I believe it takes many, many years to become an 'expert' in something - it's not a question of reading a few internet articles! I think sometimes it comes down to placing trust in someone/something and I don't think this can be found on any anonymous internet site.

Back to the fence for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 07, 2011, 05:41:55 AM
This is my comparison video.  It shows the difference when lighter and darker shades of light are added.  It does alter the pattern on the compartment.  Also, I noticed something really weird.  Michaels skin colour on his face, does not change that much when I brighten the images, whereas the paramedics arms change alot...I wonder what the reason for this could be !!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3d274gwp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvCOlnsxJ4[/youtube:3d274gwp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 07, 2011, 05:46:18 AM
I can't see that video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 06:20:18 AM
Quote from: "mjsmyheart"
To me the more I look at the face in the leaves, the more it resembles various other famous pictures of MJ including the one of him lying on the stretcher in the hoax photo but without the mouth piece (I can create a image if needed, I just can’t do it from my laptop at this time.) Now, although there is no definite way to prove that the image within the “leaf-like pattern” is a image of MJ, I believe the odds are extremely rare for one, that the leaves just so happened the be positioned in a way that resembles several of MJ’s pics within a picture of Michael Jackson.

Secondly, when I looked up the info on seeing things in the clouds this is what I found: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login According to this article “Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces.”
Based upon this info, I am further convinced that it is more likely than not that the image that appears in the hoax photo was in fact manipulated into the photo because as stated above “people use only minimal details to recognize faces” and the face in the “leaf-like pattern” doesn’t just resemble any face, it resembles several photos of Michael. Furthermore, the picture actually looks more like Michael the closer you get to it vs. looking at it from a distance and the visibility in the picture I would not consider poor because you can see the difference in the shadowing and details such as where it disappears behind other objects which could not be distinguished if the picture was low quality (keep in mind this picture was supposedly taken with a high quality camera, so what are the odds of it producing a low quality photo in just that part of the picture anyways?)

The conclusion you propose, that the odds are extremely rare for the pattern to resemle MJ's face, is contradicting the theory that humans can identify other people's faces using minimum characteristics. This ability has been a strong asset in human evolution, because humans could and still can identify other people , whether allies or enemies, due to their memory. This means that minimum characteristics can lead to any combination possible, several millions actually, and that difference is made only through memory. For example, many times we see from a distance someone on the road and believe that he/she is a familiar person and then we realise that he/she is just a stranger. Saying that this pattern resembles MJ's pictures is a selective identification using our memory data for MJ. This pattern can be anything, from a wolf with ears to a monster with horns according to our own memory and imagination.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

April 07, 2011, 06:26:16 AM
Quote from: "starchild"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Distraction. This is exactly what I have been thinking about the TS thread as a whole, but I have been hesitant to express my opinion.  Nevertheless, here it is.  Please forgive me in advance, if necessary.

I actually read through all the TIAI info as well as a number of TS’ posts and redirects a couple of months ago as a lurker on this site.  I ultimately chose not to get too wrapped up in TS’ input because it hurt my brain to think about it.

I’ll  explain.  In the past month or so, one of the MJDH members (I don’t remember who) basically posted that she was frustrated with TS’ posts because she felt like his input was just one big circle without end.   I agree.  TS seems to suggest infinite questions (problems) in need of answering and then provides clues (seeming tidbits towards solutions) that keep hoaxers’ attention continually focused on solving questions that, for the most part, can only be answered with best guesses (hence, the never-ending circle).   For one example, if all of TS’ numerology puzzles were suddenly solved, what difference would it make?  In short, what is the overall purpose of TS’ posts?  Some say his input is meant to get members to think for themselves so as not to get distracted (from a bigger picture).  However, the irony is that TS’ info potentially absorbs hoaxers’ attention/thinking (to the extent of craving his posts) to the point that the focus on comprehending his convoluted writing and riddles is in itself a distraction.  This is not to suggest that TS is deliberately creating a distraction (maybe he is, maybe he isn’t).  The point is that absorption in his posts—and thereby, absorption in his way of thinking—is contrary to thinking for one’s self.  

It’s all about conscious attention.   That’s my perspective, anyway.  ;)
Thank you for your post, starchild!
I personally find it very possible that TS is deliberately creating a distraction. When I wrote above "Do you mean that someone wants to distract us so we cannot see the important thing?" I actually meant that that "someone" is TS.
Maybe we really should start a new thread about this topic, as Souza suggested. As I see, this is important to many of us.
Thank you, DREAMSandTRUTH.  I had been thinking of giving this post a bump to generate thought.  It kind of got lost in the shuffle of more recent posts.
There are so many people here, with different opinions, so it always happens that our posts seem to get lost. It doesn't mean that members don't read them, or don't think them over, it's just  not everybody thinks alike or is interested in the same topic, etc. I posted a similar opinion about TS on page 30, but not too many people reacted to it either. I just wanted to call people's attention to the possibility that TS might just want to distract us, or simply is playing with us - but I guess people here already thought it over thoroughly (probably many times) and made their decisions in connection with TS. Many members trust him/her as I see, and I have to respect their decisions. So I start to think that not too many people would be interested to talk about TS's intentions... Well, I shared my thoughts here, everyone had the opportunity to think them over, and I think that's it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 07, 2011, 07:07:11 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is my comparison video.  It shows the difference when lighter and darker shades of light are added.  It does alter the pattern on the compartment.  Also, I noticed something really weird.  Michaels skin colour on his face, does not change that much when I brighten the images, whereas the paramedics arms change alot...I wonder what the reason for this could be !!!!

[youtube:3peh1vx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvCOlnsxJ4[/youtube:3peh1vx0]

I agree. I can clearly see the color differences on the arms of the paramedics, yet Michael's skin color hardly changes, when changing shades. Good catch! Makes me wonder too: is it possible when Michael's image has been pasted in the ambulance picture, which is photoshop i.e. fake, the pasted image can't be color manipulated as the 'normal' ambulance picture? May be a question for a photo technician?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 07, 2011, 07:27:04 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

[youtube:30aierzj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvCOlnsxJ4[/youtube:30aierzj]

I agree. I can clearly see the color differences on the arms of the paramedics, yet Michael's skin color hardly changes, when changing shades. Good catch! Makes me wonder too: is it possible when Michael's image has been pasted in the ambulance picture, which is photoshop i.e. fake, the pasted image can't be color manipulated as the 'normal' ambulance picture? May be a question for a photo technician?

:shock:  :?  I wish I knew more about photograph technology and computer manipulation I really do, but I can see there are differences, do you think it is possible that the change in skin colour of Michael is not affected if perhaps it was a manaquine and not a really person would the consistence of the "wax" if it was in fact a manaquine perhaps not react to the light in the same way as human skin?  :?

Sorry for my limited imput.
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 07:30:50 AM
Distraction. This is exactly what I have been thinking about the TS thread as a whole, but I have been hesitant to express my opinion.  Nevertheless, here it is.  Please forgive me in advance, if necessary.

I actually read through all the TIAI info as well as a number of TS’ posts and redirects a couple of months ago as a lurker on this site.  I ultimately chose not to get too wrapped up in TS’ input because it hurt my brain to think about it.

I’ll  explain.  In the past month or so, one of the MJDH members (I don’t remember who) basically posted that she was frustrated with TS’ posts because she felt like his input was just one big circle without end.   I agree.  TS seems to suggest infinite questions (problems) in need of answering and then provides clues (seeming tidbits towards solutions) that keep hoaxers’ attention continually focused on solving questions that, for the most part, can only be answered with best guesses (hence, the never-ending circle).   For one example, if all of TS’ numerology puzzles were suddenly solved, what difference would it make?  In short, what is the overall purpose of TS’ posts?  Some say his input is meant to get members to think for themselves so as not to get distracted (from a bigger picture).  However, the irony is that TS’ info potentially absorbs hoaxers’ attention/thinking (to the extent of craving his posts) to the point that the focus on comprehending his convoluted writing and riddles is in itself a distraction.  This is not to suggest that TS is deliberately creating a distraction (maybe he is, maybe he isn’t).  The point is that absorption in his posts—and thereby, absorption in his way of thinking—is contrary to thinking for one’s self.  

It’s all about conscious attention.   That’s my perspective, anyway.  ;)
Thank you for your post, starchild!
I personally find it very possible that TS is deliberately creating a distraction. When I wrote above "Do you mean that someone wants to distract us so we cannot see the important thing?" I actually meant that that "someone" is TS.
Maybe we really should start a new thread about this topic, as Souza suggested. As I see, this is important to many of us.
Thank you, DREAMSandTRUTH.  I had been thinking of giving this post a bump to generate thought.  It kind of got lost in the shuffle of more recent posts.
There are so many people here, with different opinions, so it always happens that our posts seem to get lost. It doesn't mean that members don't read them, or don't think them over, it's just  not everybody thinks alike or is interested in the same topic, etc. I posted a similar opinion about TS on page 30, but not too many people reacted to it either. I just wanted to call people's attention to the possibility that TS might just want to distract us, or simply is playing with us - but I guess people here already thought it over thoroughly (probably many times) and made their decisions in connection with TS. Many members trust him/her as I see, and I have to respect their decisions. So I start to think that not too many people would be interested to talk about TS's intentions... Well, I shared my thoughts here, everyone had the opportunity to think them over, and I think that's it...
Agreed. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 07, 2011, 08:29:18 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
mjsmyheart, thank you for your fresh input into this TS brain-teaser. I liked what you wrote.  You seem to be a strong logic based thinker, which is good for this. You put quite a bit of confidence in the face in the leaves being deliberate, whereas I took them as random, since people have been seeing faces in lots of other places. I agree the FBI agents are probably professionally paramedics as well. Now if only we had an actual FBI agent who would become a member here and post his perspective.

Well TS did mention they do randomly check on this site so let's just hope and pray we get that lucky that they would respond; if not maybe TS can guide us in that direction. But I totally agree with you, if a actual FBI agent would post on here that would be AWESOME!  :!: !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]Everywhere I go, Every smile I see
I know you are there, Smilin\' back at me
Dancin\' in moonlight, I know you are free
Cuz\' I can see your star, Shinin\' down on me

(Together again ooh )
Good times we\'ll share again
(Together again ooh )
That makes me wanna dance
(Together again ooh)
Say it loud and proud
(Together again ohh)
All my loves for you[/size]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 07, 2011, 09:03:57 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

[youtube:1eci6gwp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvCOlnsxJ4[/youtube:1eci6gwp]

:shock:  :?  I wish I knew more about photograph technology and computer manipulation I really do, but I can see there are differences, do you think it is possible that the change in skin colour of Michael is not affected if perhaps it was a manaquine and not a really person would the consistence of the "wax" if it was in fact a manaquine perhaps not react to the light in the same way as human skin?  :?

Well, I actually found out that overlapping pictures, will cause loss of some colours.

Copying And Pasting Between Images
I'm a PS newbie, and I've been trying to copy a selection from one image and paste it in another. This normally works perfectly, but I've been having real problems with one image. Whenever I copy something onto it (with most pics, at least; haven't tried them all) the copied selection loses all colour and texture and becomes an apparently random selection of white and black pixels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 09:45:05 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

[youtube:1o3i4od0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvCOlnsxJ4[/youtube:1o3i4od0]

Well, I actually found out that overlapping pictures, will cause loss of some colours.

Copying And Pasting Between Images
I'm a PS newbie, and I've been trying to copy a selection from one image and paste it in another. This normally works perfectly, but I've been having real problems with one image. Whenever I copy something onto it (with most pics, at least; haven't tried them all) the copied selection loses all colour and texture and becomes an apparently random selection of white and black pixels.

OK 2good2btrue, thanks very much, for the explanation ;)   I do find PS very complicated, and havent even tried to do it myself, editing photos is tooooo difficult for me,  :lol:  :oops:  Im getting old I guess :lol:  :lol:

:P

Love to you xx

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 11:28:03 AM
Call me crazy...but I've been re-watching Souza's videos YT took down.  I'm on TIAI Update #2: JACK5ONS Tweet on 1-18 About TIAI "Revealed" 1/4 and just got to this:

"See truths when they are revealed to you. UR eyes don't lie-Media does"

Just thought I'd throw that out there since we know the photo is fake (media). In the old days we would just sandwich negatives or burn something in to get a manipulated picture, now it's PS.  But the part about 'your eyes don't lie'... is this implying we were SUPPOSED to see MJ's face in the leaves???  Just to stir up all these questions?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions