use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: TIAI June 25
August 02, 2011, 04:12:28 AM
Just wanted to fix my post...I wrote here instead of hear

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was just thinking with all the things gone on with News of the World, I was rethinking TMZ's place in the hoax, I don't know if they are in the hoax or not but I just wanted to put out what I was thinking in theory though.

So of course this isn't murder, but if we are trying to debunk that, how would we say that TMZ are actually part of the hoax, if at all.

Some of us think TMZ is actually apart of the hoax since they announced MJ's death 6 minutes before, but could that of just be a coincidence?...remember when TMZ had an article that Charlie Sheen died but then quickly took it off, maybe that could be said with MJ, could they have just got lucky?

With News of the World and TMZ , they are both tabloids, and obviously don't really have the sense of the word 'morals' in my opinion. Yes they are a tabloid and tabloids do that, but why would MJ choose them, they only got more notoriety after announcing MJ's death, with all the stuff that they have done. I mean like, putting someone's last moments of their life online for people to listen to, for example what they did to Speedy, playing his last moments of his life for everyone to hear...his family have to deal with all the things from the tragedies in his life to having his heartbreaking call played out in front of everyone.

I know that 911 calls are public but still, they made it so easily accessible.

Whoever announced MJ's death couldn't they have got notoriety?...did it have to be TMZ?

All the things TMZ has done you would think they are heartless enough to play a part in MJ's murder to make it look like a hoax, if someone did kill MJ, TMZ being the infamous tabloid they are, could of announced MJ's death before he died to make it look like a hoax (by whoever killed him) even though it was a murder...just think if you wanted something to look like a hoax you could easily get a tabloid to leave clues and all to make the hoax seem authentic, and what about what the family has said about TMZ e.g Joe Jackson...or even what they have said about the family e.g. Joe Jackson.

I just don't know if they are part of the hoax or not, and the non-believers would not believe TMZ is part of the hoax because of their rep.

Again, that's my questions IF it was a murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

Re: TIAI June 25
August 02, 2011, 07:26:23 AM
If it was a murder/ murder attempt:
- someone paid Murray to get rid of M
- Murray is in fact a very incompetent doctor who could not predict that a little of propofol could kill M
- M knew he was going to get murdered and he made a set up scenario and looked for protection

sloppy case  :-[

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal