Re: Blanket's backwards cap-BeLIEve 17.5.09
March 06, 2011, 02:20:51 PM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I would have to say how would Michael and the kids know that we
would coin the phrase "Believe" after June 25th?? Even if the hoax was pre-planned how would
they know what phrases and words we would use to describe ourselves (believers) or to desribe
that we "Believe" Michael is still alive. They had no way of knowing that.

So I would have to say that Blanket probably just woke up that day and put his Criss' Angel
Believe hat on backwards.

This is very simple. See, MJ didn't know we would phrase "believe", he didn't know we would call ourselves "believers". He didnt have to know it. He did it himself. WE didn't know it, he planted those words in our heads. He released all those things and dots for us to connect. LOL. How could anyone doubt about this? If you want to believe MJ didn't know about the "believe" ingredient of the hoax, then you can not even believe the hoax.

I DO believe in the hoax of course or I would not be on here. What I don't believe is that every little thing is
a clue. This deal with the believe hat could or could not have been a plant. Although Michael is one step ahead
of the game, what would ever make him think that we would see Blanket's hat and immediately make the
connection. I am sorry, but I am gonna have to say its a stretch on this one. Please don't hate me for this
guys..It is only one opinion. I know I am out-numbered here.
I do however totally believe that Criss helped Michael with his escape and continued to send clues with his
advertising of his show.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 06, 2011, 09:39:17 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Knowing now what we know... I believe this was strategic and purposeful and backplanted.

Totally agree with Bec. Someone taking a picture from their behind can not be a coincidence. It was to show us Blanket's cap and the beLIEve writing on. This is a very long term plan of Michael and the seeds of the hoax started to be planted long ago before June 2009. This is just one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 06, 2011, 10:37:48 PM
Someone who wants to fake his death, takes lots of planning, you cannot wake up one day and say ok today I am faking my death. Michael planned it to the T. He did leave us alot of clues. Clever man!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 07, 2011, 06:34:42 AM
Well I suggest everyone looks at Chriss Angel's last tweets:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Really have not had much of a break at all. Been working on exciting things 2 b announced soon...BeLIEve starts this Tuesday 7pm & 9:30pm:)     about 11 hours ago  via Twitter for BlackBerry®  

The Revolution Is Coming This Summer... More Info Soon!     about 11 hours ago  via Twitter for BlackBerry®

This Summer....See you in July, anyone?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 08, 2011, 02:08:35 AM
This is PR for business only.
A real Coup de Foudre comes unannounced and unexpected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal