Blanket's backwards cap-BeLIEve 17.5.09
March 06, 2011, 08:38:28 AM
Thought I would do a thread on this as it is from the same event that Mr Kingofpopart Nelson De La Nuez has recently been tweeting about.

It has been talked about before early earlier in the hoax/late 2009 but I think it is time for another look at it 18+months on.
These pictures were taken May 2009 at an art exhibition (5weeks before his 'death')
For starters it is an odd shot anyway because it's taken from behind them,Paris has her head down,Prince is looking away,Michael is totally unaware of it and Blanket is just loving life so it's hardly a 'money shot' and it is the only one.It has no point to it....or does it?
We know they wear baseball caps often because 1.they need to protect their faces from the media and 2.because they live in LA and it gets pretty hot most days....and burnt scalps/faces/squinting from the sun when you're a kid for hours is no fun!!
Most parents make their kids wear a cap with a peak to protect them from that happening,but these are no ordinary children and that is no ordinary cap that Blanket has on.

[center:215barfy][/center:215barfy]
Full picture

Nelson's tweeted picture
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Others taken that day

The top picture showing Blanket with his cap on backwards (I know Paris and Prince have theirs like that too but they are plain and have no relevence to my story lol)is in question because clearly it's sunny-Michael has his umbrella up,so you would think he would have it on the correct way to again protect his face from the media along with the mask and to stop him squinting,they are at an outdoor art exhibition with no shade after all...totally exposed but nope!
Had he of had his cap on the correct way it would have just been the average black baseball cap and another picture of Michael out with his kids,but the fact it is on backwards,has Chris Angel's BeLIEve logo across it and someone caught it on camera...I don't think is a coinsidence.

Here is another picture of a similar day out/event but it's taken from the front.The kids have caps and masks on-the usual way the world saw them when they were out and about with their dad pre 2009.

Also a point to look at is that Michael in this one has his own face uncovered-and there are A LOT more people surrounding them,so to cover up would make more sense whereas from around late 2008 and most of 2009 up until June 25th most of the time he was seen 'around' LA covered up head to toe.I say 'around' because he was not seen going in or out of Carolwood,going to any rehearsals either at staples or the other locations and when he was spotted it was usually only around medical centers or shopping.
I think the 02 conference was the only time the world got to see him in all those months and it wasn't even him haha...anyway,not to get into that here but it's true.
It was like he was stopping the world from seeing him before he vanished and was either hoping everyone would forget what he looked like or stopping people from seeing him and realising it wasn't actually him at the 02.
Michael-if you look back now had been slowly hiding himself away more and more before all this happened which leads to him now being revealed piece by piece again.
Just my thoughts,but either way...very strange,very clever and very Michael.

What are everyone's thoughts on the above?Do you believe that Chris Angel logo was captured for a reason or did Blanket just decide to wear it and show it off to the camera man behind him?
You don't have to agree,it just ties in with Nelson and current 'activities'
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

Re: Blanket's backwards cap-BeLIEve 17.5.09
March 06, 2011, 10:41:35 AM
I think that Chris Angels' logo wasn't captured for any specific reason & I think that Blanket simply elected to put his hat on backwards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 10:51:21 AM
Fair enough
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 06, 2011, 11:12:28 AM
Knowing now what we know... I believe this was strategic and purposeful and backplanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mdc

March 06, 2011, 11:39:42 AM
Given the size of those masks they have on, I think it was necessary to wear the hats backwards. I don't think you could have worn the hats the other way with all those feathers sticking up.  But whether or not the BELIEVE hat was worn for a reason is anybody's guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 11:45:02 AM
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I would have to say how would Michael and the kids know that we
would coin the phrase "Believe" after June 25th?? Even if the hoax was pre-planned how would
they know what phrases and words we would use to describe ourselves (believers) or to desribe
that we "Believe" Michael is still alive. They had no way of knowing that.

So I would have to say that Blanket probably just woke up that day and put his Criss' Angel
Believe hat on backwards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

March 06, 2011, 11:54:15 AM
I did consider that,they are massive feathers but I guess my overall point is,why was someone taking pics from the back of the entourage,just seems pointless since there were better shots that came after,facing them.
But the word believe was already connected to him because of Chris Angel and he uses it himself when talking about believing in yourself etc.
You can't believe/think that Michael is some super mastermind behind all this and there were clues earlier than 2009 or even before that,or at the 02,and in interviews he gave about being involved in film and it being his future,Sony using the new make believe campaign and then think 5weeks before June 25th think he wouldn't be giving clues away and things.

Well you can,but that doesn't make any sense to me sorry :/

I hope that made sense,I do respect you're opinions, you know this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 06, 2011, 12:03:11 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I would have to say how would Michael and the kids know that we
would coin the phrase "Believe" after June 25th?? Even if the hoax was pre-planned how would
they know what phrases and words we would use to describe ourselves (believers) or to desribe

So I would have to say that Blanket probably just woke up that day and put his Criss' Angel

Ohhhh yes they did. Lol.

Cris Angel's beLIEve poster made it's way to mjhd.com within 30 days. White Rabbit, Peter Pan, Blood on the Dance Floor, red curtain... if you were there, you know what I mean.

Not to mention Chris's, stop your heartbeat trick.

Backplanted. 100%. All of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 06, 2011, 12:09:02 PM

This is very simple. See, MJ didn't know we would phrase "believe", he didn't know we would call ourselves "believers". He didnt have to know it. He did it himself. WE didn't know it, he planted those words in our heads. He released all those things and dots for us to connect. LOL. How could anyone doubt about this? If you want to believe MJ didn't know about the "believe" ingredient of the hoax, then you can not even believe the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 12:13:53 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
I did consider that,they are massive feathers but I guess my overall point is,why was someone taking pics from the back of the entourage,just seems pointless since there were better shots that came after,facing them.
But the word believe was already connected to him because of Chris Angel and he uses it himself when talking about believing in yourself etc.
You can't believe/think that Michael is some super mastermind behind all this and there were clues earlier than 2009 or even before that,or at the 02,and in interviews he gave about being involved in film and it being his future,Sony using the new make believe campaign and then think 5weeks before June 25th think he wouldn't be giving clues away and things.

Well you can,but that doesn't make any sense to me sorry :/

I hope that made sense,I do respect you're opinions, you know this

Britney Spears recommends: New Fragrance by Britney - BELIEVE (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

"The greatest freedom is to believe in yourself"

LOL. I wonder where she got this phrase? She isnt exactly a philosopher is she?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 12:15:26 PM
Quote from: "ER911"
I think that Chris Angels' logo wasn't captured for any specific reason & I think that Blanket simply elected to put his hat on backwards.

When did Michael and the children see Criss Angel's BeLIEve - does anyone know? Was it before this picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

March 06, 2011, 12:17:24 PM
I think Blanket's Believe hat was a deliberate move on Michael's part.  Because I don't believe in coincidences, it's just too much.  

Michael was also big into wearing Ed Hardy clothes at the time, as were his kids.  I know there were talks of clothing line with Michael but I'm not sure what happened with that...?  But Michael is a smart business man, it's possible that when Michael wore those clothes (promoting Christian Audigier's line), he had favours returned - same could possibly be said about having Blanket wear the Believe hat - it subtly promotes Criss Angel's show...which is turn promoted the hoax (for those who can see it).  This hoax brought to you by - Ed Hardy, Criss Angel's Believe, Coke, Sony(?), the list goes on and on...Follow the money trail...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 12:23:39 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "ER911"

When did Michael and the children see Criss Angel's BeLIEve - does anyone know? Was it before this picture?

Here be your answer

Michael Jackson plans to attend Criss Angel’s Believe this weekend

Posted April 2, 2009 • 9:38 a.m.

Magic fan Michael Jackson is all set to attend the Cirque du Soleil show Believe starring Criss Angel on Saturday night at the Luxor. The King of Pop heads into Sin City for the Mindfreak’s show of theatrical illusions, and seats have been reserved in case his children tag along, too!
It’s the first time that Michael has been back home to Las Vegas since announcing three weeks ago in London his run of 50 concerts at the 02 Arena in the British capital this summer. News reports out of London then indicated that Michael planned to land on the stage in a magical “float down” to open the show. Click HERE for our coverage during the massive ticket sale hysteria.

He's taking a break from the early rehearsals, which have been confirmed by AEG head honcho John Meglen as being underway in Los Angeles with director-choreographer Kenny Ortega, who staged the Sirens show here at Treasure Island. Click HERE for our interview with John when he celebrated the sixth anniversary of the Caesars Palace Colosseum. John told Vegas DeLuxe that he’d love to see Michael perform at The Colosseum.
Gary Selesner and John Meglen cut the sixth anniversary cake for The Colosseum in Caesars Palace.
Additional hotel security will be on hand to deal with any rush of fans, and Michael will be brought in through a special side entrance directly from his limousine. It’s expected that he will arrive seconds after the curtain has gone up on the show to avoid audience distraction, and he will be taken to Criss’s dressing room backstage seconds before the show ends.

Meantime, Michael has now given the final go-ahead for the amazing auction of his Neverland collection of memorabilia, wardrobe and amusement arcade items for April 22-25 to be held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.

Tomorrow on Vegas DeLuxe, we’ve got the full rundown of how you can bid online from anywhere in the world. There are more than 2,000 items being sold in eight categories and auction sessions, including garden statuary, furniture, antiques, paintings and Disneyana.
It’s being billed as the most exciting auction event of all time, and Julian Ellison, CEO of New York City’s Live Auctioneers, said: “All systems are go. All arrangements have been finalized. It will be real-time Internet bidding, but prospective bidders must sign up in advance via the Internet through LiveAuctioneers.com.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 06, 2011, 12:36:46 PM
I think all 3 have them on backwards, Prince's bill looks yellow. If just Blanket had his on backward, yes, accidental, but all 3? No. Just a side thought. MJ has had himself and all 3 kids in masks frequently for years, never Omer when younger, proving MJ has a totally different mindset with him (not son). I think very little is coincidental with Michael, to what extent only time will tell. How he loves to create mystery!!! Greatest showman ever. Like he said to Bashir, he is always on stage, and so are his 3 offspring.

I think you're right Andrea, Michael and his kids were one big billboard! Hefty advertizing price I'll bet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 02:00:22 PM
Quote from: "bec"

Ohhhh yes they did. Lol.

Cris Angel's beLIEve poster made it's way to mjhd.com within 30 days. White Rabbit, Peter Pan, Blood on the Dance Floor, red curtain... if you were there, you know what I mean.

Not to mention Chris's, stop your heartbeat trick.

Backplanted. 100%. All of it.

I remember thinking Criss's advertising for his show tied in awfully strange to the hoax. Still amazes me
though how they knew what we would pick up on and what phrases we would use. Then again, Michael is
always one step ahead of the game!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions