suspicious mind

Quote from: "jill"
I watched This Is It again last night.  In several shots "MJ's" hands seem unusually large.  This guys hand look very similar.  I wish we could see a video of this guy dancing.  I have watched so many of MJ's old concert videos.  In all of them the dancing and routines were very much alike.  In This Is It his movements and dancing were not consistant with all the work he has done before.  I know everyone changes dance styles from time to time but some of the moves seemed cheesy to say the least.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i was just thinking about you as to whether you were able to watch it once and put it away :lol: you can't  :o now matter how many times you watch it just leaves you coming back for more.  :oops: it's like some kind of drug :o  :oops:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thanks for sharing. It's hard to say but I think he was in a previous thread. When I have time I'll try to find it. What made you think it could be the one from TII? Blessings.

The glasses covering his face. as soon as I viewed this video I awed in astonishment as i think his appearance with the glasses on are strikingly similar to that of one of the doubles in TII.  I just can't shake his image from my head because it's extremely reminiscent of the footage in this is it in my opinion. Also, and this could be me, but the way he laughed in the video as well as his demeanor also gave it a bit away for me. Again, not saying he is the double, but it looks a lot like it. if not, its pretty darn close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

suspicious mind

this guy makes me think of all the times when michael seemed super nervous that we have wondered about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I'm not too sure about it...I believe their was a double used in TII, but not sure about this one..mainly because the nose is a "paint" nose job..they paint in black for the nostrils, but the double in TII had a real modified nose...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I've always rejected the double-theory...and when I saw this guy I was like wtf...seriously...where are his lips? that was totally Michael in this is it and at the press conference...i'll stick to this til' the end....Has "TS" ever said something about the double theory?
Agreed, but this guy is still a very good dancer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

That's a yes from me. Great find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

could someone post a picture of this guy and one of the dubious mj`s from TII?
Sorry i don`t know how to post pictures.
It would be easier to compare them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I loved the penguin man in This Is It.  However, I really got suspicious of his dance moves in Human Nature and in some footage of The Way You Make Me Feel.  Nevertheless, I simply adored him.  Whoever he is, seriously, he did Michael proud.  Loved him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Well where has this one been hiding? By far the most realistic out of them all. As long as he keeps his glasses on he'd have me fooled. Not only is the dancing spot on, but everything - all the little mannerisms...walking, hand gestures...and it looks so natural. It's almost like watching Michael disguised as an impersonator of himself, if that makes any sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Well where has this one been hiding? By far the most realistic out of them all. As long as he keeps his glasses on he'd have me fooled. Not only is the dancing spot on, but everything - all the little mannerisms...walking, hand gestures...and it looks so natural. It's almost like watching Michael disguised as an impersonator of himself, if that makes any sense.
[/b][/i][/size]

yeah like the way he can't seem to resist the music. like he has to respond to it  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

carap

with a controlled shooting angle, and with a set of well-developed light I think this guy could easily pass as MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
please come back

steph

How many people have herd of this guy before this was put on you tube?
just seems odd that this has come out after all this time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steph"
How many people have herd of this guy before this was put on you tube?
just seems odd that this has come out after all this time

I was just thinking the same. I've never heard of him. Before now, we've pretty much been on top of impersonators. Kiss, Navi, Ecas, etc. Weird we haven't seen this one until now.

He could pass for Michael. Especially with the glasses. This practically SHOUTS "This Is It" to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

mumof3

To me he does not look like Michael at all and looks too short but he is a good dancer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I've always rejected the double-theory...and when I saw this guy I was like wtf...seriously...where are his lips? that was totally Michael in this is it and at the press conference...i'll stick to this til' the end....Has "TS" ever said something about the double theory?

TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! NOBODY can have that beautiful smile and his curved fingers! It was definitely, 100% Michael in TII and at 02. TS didn't say anything about this double issue.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions