suspicious mind

there has to be something here or else she wouldn't still be there. wonder if it isn't something katherine would do better to just come clean about and get it over with.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Gema"
I remember seeing tha pic as a part of a wedding where Michael was a special guest. That woman is married to another man. Let´s see if I can find the info somewhere if I am not mistaken.

Is this the picture you saw? This is another woman who was married someone else, one of Michael's friends. They are not the same woman if you were talking about this one of course.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
I remember seeing tha pic as a part of a wedding where Michael was a special guest. That woman is married to another man. Let´s see if I can find the info somewhere if I am not mistaken.

Is this the picture you saw? This is another woman who was married someone else, one of Michael's friends. They are not the same woman if you were talking about this one of course.

and not the same michael also ,i think this is a double or am i wrong ? his eyebrows are very big ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

She looks like the same woman to me same dress , Pearls, earrings...different shot....and her hair is puffier on top...guess it is the veil.

Is that Uri's wife?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Oops not the same dress.

there has to be something here or else she wouldn't still be there. wonder if it isn't something katherine would do better to just come clean about and get it over with.

Ahh IMO.... the ONLY thing that is in it for Aljeera is her loss of being a Jackson...after all she is threatening to write a tell all book ....that sounds like a desperate act to stay in the clan to me.
She wants to continue to mooch off of Katherine and of course have a free baby sitter.
I hope Katherine successfully legally kicks her to the curb....Katherine does not
need to drama or the extra grandkids that apparently are a pain in the s$$.
Stun gun...Hello!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "ni-co-le"

and not the same michael also ,i think this is a double or am i wrong ? his eyebrows are very big ......
possibly looks like this one has an ear ring also
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Looks like the same woman to me.... :?
Michael's eyebrows were thick like that sometimes like around 1999 because the video of him and Prince together his eyebrows were thick like that ;)
If I can remember she is the woman Michael gave away in marriage....I'm guessing to fill the shoes of her father :D ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"

Looks like the same woman to me.... :?
Michael's eyebrows were thick like that sometimes like around 1999 because the video of him and Prince together his eyebrows were thick like that ;)
If I can remember she is the woman Michael gave away in marriage....I'm guessing to fill the shoes of her father :D ;)

No, not the same woman and not even the same era. The pic above is from 80s or just the beginning of 90s but the other one is from 2000s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

possibly looks like this one has an ear ring also

No no, that's definitely Michael. I've had many shots from that wedding. I'll be posting out if I can find them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This picture is from 1998 Opening of the Royal Towers of Atlantis Resort according to MJ Photos Collectors
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

RunFaYaLife

Thanks for the info. Mj5StarChick
Still looks like the same woman to me...MJ does not look as happy in that shot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

No no, that's definitely Michael. I've had many shots from that wedding. I'll be posting out if I can find them.

Cool...then there will more shots to compare.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
This picture is from 1998 Opening of the Royal Towers of Atlantis Resort according to MJ Photos Collectors

Thanks MJ5. Anything about who the lady is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

The weekend of fun started on Friday night with a cocktail party. It continued last night with an even bigger party, a n d it ends today with a champagne brunch. Friday night's bash was a case of spotting a celebrity among the mountains of peach roses, oysters and ice crystals. The star who st o le the show - even from the Sun King himself - was Jackson. His bodyguards shuffled around guests and celebrities to make a clear path for the ever-shy singer. Jackson made his entrance arm in arm with South African Prudence Solom on (the former SABC presenter who married Kerzner's right-hand man, Jerry Inzerillo, in Cape Town this year). But Jackson stayed only five minutes, dashing out under the protective arms of his bodyguards, with Solomon in tow. Reed-thin Solomon, who looked stunning in a tight white pants suit, lives in New York and works for a national TV station.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ta Da!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
The weekend of fun started on Friday night with a cocktail party. It continued last night with an even bigger party, a n d it ends today with a champagne brunch. Friday night's bash was a case of spotting a celebrity among the mountains of peach roses, oysters and ice crystals. The star who st o le the show - even from the Sun King himself - was Jackson. His bodyguards shuffled around guests and celebrities to make a clear path for the ever-shy singer. Jackson made his entrance arm in arm with South African Prudence Solom on (the former SABC presenter who married Kerzner's right-hand man, Jerry Inzerillo, in Cape Town this year). But Jackson stayed only five minutes, dashing out under the protective arms of his bodyguards, with Solomon in tow. Reed-thin Solomon, who looked stunning in a tight white pants suit, lives in New York and works for a national TV station.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ta Da!

Ahh finally. Thank you so much RunFaYaLife. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late