insider "Jacks Facts" on Fb About Teddy Riley
March 01, 2011, 08:29:05 PM
There is this so called insider on Facebook, calling himself Jacks Facts.  He won't say who he is but he wants to bring truth about Michael by showing who the "players" in Michael's life are.

He seems to have an ax to grind with some Jacksons.  I don't think this guy is in on the hoax or even knows much about it.  He did however prevent crazed followers like Moonstreet from cursing and hating on believers on his wall- and for that I credit him.  He is making sure, there is civility and no cursing fighting etc.  So, anyway....so far he has revealed some people the fans did NOT listen to and who, according to him, KNOW the vocals on "Michael" were MJ.

Today, he discussed Teddy Riley.  I posted his "facts."  Again, I dont think he is a believer or even knows much about the hoax.  BUT- what he said about Teddy is important as it confirms why Michael would trust Teddy.  

Here is the link, if you are interested.  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here are the 'Facts':
TEDDY RILEY... ALWAYS AROUND... MICHAEL TRUSTED HIM.... RECONNECTED WITH MICHAEL ... WHEN TEDDY WAS HELPING AKON...
MICHAEL TRUSTED HIM SO MUCH... HE LEFT HIS CHILDERN WITH HIM...
MICHAEL DIDNT LEAVE HIS CHILDREN WITH ANYONE...
WHO LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM TEDDY AT THE TIME?
TARYLL JACKSON.....
TARYLL AND TEDDY WERE FRIENDS.. AND IN TYPICAL MICHAEL FASHION.. TO GET THE BEST MUSIC OUT THERE.. SONY AND THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE DECIDED TO GIVE SOME OF THE SAME TRACKS TO THE SAME PRODUCERS REMEMBER THIS FOR ANOTHER POST.. AND MAY THE BEST TRACK WIN AN GO ON THE ALBUM...
AT THE TIME... NO ONE WAS ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO... AND OTHER "PRODUCERS" MADE RULES NO ONE FROM THE FAMILY OR OUTSIDERS WERE WELCOME....
TEDDY DIDNT CARE BECAUSE HE WASNT DOING THIS FOR ANYONE BUT MICHAEL... AND STARTED WORKING ON THE ALBUM IN MARVIN'S ROOM....
LONG STORY SHORT... BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS TEDDY WANTED TO LEAVE MARVIN'S ROOM AND GO TO HIS OWN STUDIO... WHICH HE DID.. AND SOME OF THE CRAZINESS BEGAN..
MARVINS ROOM WAS MARVIN GAYE'S HOUSE.. THAT WAS BOUGHT BY JOHN MCCLAIN... AND IS A STUDIO DOWNSTAIRS...
SO TARYLL IS BANNED FROM THE STUDIO... AND TEDDY KEEPS BRINGING HIM IN.. AND WHAT TARYLL DOES IS HE GOES CRYING TO KATHERINE TO GET HIM BACK IN... AFTER A CALL TEDDY IS LET BACK IN.... (I think he means Taryll here---edited)

TEDDY FINISHES THE FIRST TRACK AND TARYLL IS THERE THE WHOLE TIME... DOESNT SAY A WORD ABT VOCALS. AND THE HEADS OF THE ALBUM WANT HIM TO DO MORE...
SO THEY CONTINUE TO WORK AND TEDDY DECIDES TO PUT HIM ON HT... INSTEAD OF HIMSELF BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL...
THEY FINISH HT... AND TARYLL WANTS TO CONTINUE TO HANG AROUND THE STUDIO.... AND TEDDY LETS HIM BC OUT OF RESPECT TO MICHAEL.. DR. FREEZE IS THERE... ETC..

OK SO THEY CONTINUE TO WORK... AND ONE DAY TARYLL SHOWS UP WITH COREY ROONEY.... PLEASE REFER TO MY CR POST... AND TEDDY IS REALLY CONFUSED BECAUSE HE WAS THERE DURING THAT TIME TOO...
TEDDY CONTINUES TO DO HIS THING... AND THE "ORIGNAL ALBUM" GETS SUBMITTED TO SONY...
ALL OF A SUDDEN AND I QUOTE HOWARD WEITZMAN... "The day after the submission and selection of the album tracks, for the very first time, the authenticity of Michael’s vocals on the Cascio tracks was questioned." SO DURING THE WHOLE TIME THEY WERE IN THE STUDIO AND TARYLL WAS THERE WORKING WITH TEDDY ON THE TRACKS THERE WAS NO QUESTIONS ABOUT VOCALS....
TEDDY CHALLENGES TARYLL ON TWITTER.. AND DEFENDS HIS POSITION... IF YOU FOLLOW TARYLL AND TEDDY... TEDDY TOLD YOU THE TRUTH... THE FANS LISTEN TO TARYLL AND TURN ON TEDDY... WHEN TARYLL LIES ABOUT THE POST ABOUT TEDDY CALLING HIM.... TEDDY GOES NUTS AND CHALLENGES EVERYTHING TARYLL SAYS...
THE FANS START SCREAMING AT TEDDY..... AND TEDDY NEEDS TO GO OUT AND PROMOTE THE ALBUM FOR HIS FRIEND MICHAEL.. DURING THESE INTERVIEWS TEDDY TOLD YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ALBUM.... HE SPOKE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WANTING TO JUMP ON HIS LP... AND THIS IS DEEPER THAN MUSIC.. ITS ABOUT WHO THE PEOPLE ARE...
TEDDY WAS ALWAYS LOYAL TO MICHAEL...
I DONT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE ALIVE COMMENTS TO GIVE YOU THE TRUTH...

BUT GO BACK AND LISTEN TO HIS INTERVIEWS HE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Thank you for sharing this with us. How did you find this Facebook page? It will be interesting to discuss who this person could be. Thanks - I'll check it out. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Ok...     i think it was obvious Teddy was telling the truth.  I could tell from his reaction that he was actually very hurt by Taryll.

Its a shame it came to all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting , wow! I guess Teddy is a reliable source. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

anewfan

I tried to go there, but you have to send a friend request before you can go on his page. I sent one. I will see if he accepts me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

I follow this guy on Facebook as well.  He really seems credible and the Teddy Riley stuff makes a WHOLE lot of since...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Te extrano mi amor~

That person is a liar !and you all will see what i mean !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alicemj"

who is a liar?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Do you have any background info on him?  What are you reasons to call him a liar?  Just a feeling, or do you have solid info.  Please share, if you can. As far as the Teddy Riley info- I believe it.  

So far, what he says makes sense.  Today, he talked about Jackie and how Jackie was chosen to direct for Cirque, then took that post down.  The thing is, from a non-hoax perspective, I can see how he is suspicious of the family.  Coming from our perspective, we have a different view.  I said to a friend today, this hoax could not be pulled off without the family.  And if they seem "heartless"- it is not because they don't care, but because they know Michael is alive and they have their parts to play.

I found this guy through another friend and he usually accepts all friend requests.  He promised something special for when he hits 3ooo friends.  I am going back and forth about him in my mind.  I don't think he is an inner circle insider- but he seems to have genuine love for Michael.  He seems hellbend on prooving that "Michael" is all really ALL Michael (which I also believe).  I like how he immidiately eliminates all fighting, cursing, ugliness.  

So- for now, I am keeping an open mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Alice - we appreciate your thoughts but please, when you make a statement, give us information to back up your claim. We'd like to believe you but it's difficult when accusations are made without any substance. I look forward to hearing why you believe this. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this with us. How did you find this Facebook page? It will be interesting to discuss who this person could be. Thanks - I'll check it out. Blessings.

He is funny- he does answer if you ask him straight out.  Of course, this is another "TS-like" instant: I wonder if people would believe him if he said who he was.... And if you are no prepared to take his word, asking seems senseless.

He has said he is NOT Frank Cascio.  Oh, and he is male (I asked him that at one point).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

RunFaYaLife

Jacks Facts

JMO
But it reminds me of the private eye guy thing....
posted like him too.
I googled  "Jack Facts" and found a cache of his profile.

My questions is...if Jack Facts is wanting to get the word out ...or
whatever...why not have his facebook wide open?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

So far, what he says makes sense. Today, he talked about Jackie and how Jackie was chosen to direct for Cirque, then took that post down.

Wonder why.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"

Do you have any background info on him?  What are you reasons to call him a liar?  Just a feeling, or do you have solid info.  Please share, if you can. As far as the Teddy Riley info- I believe it.  

So far, what he says makes sense.  Today, he talked about Jackie and how Jackie was chosen to direct for Cirque, then took that post down.  The thing is, from a non-hoax perspective, I can see how he is suspicious of the family.  Coming from our perspective, we have a different view.  I said to a friend today, this hoax could not be pulled off without the family.  And if they seem "heartless"- it is not because they don't care, but because they know Michael is alive and they have their parts to play.

I found this guy through another friend and he usually accepts all friend requests.  He promised something special for when he hits 3ooo friends.  I am going back and forth about him in my mind.  I don't think he is an inner circle insider- but he seems to have genuine love for Michael.  He seems hellbend on prooving that "Michael" is all really ALL Michael (which I also believe).  I like how he immidiately eliminates all fighting, cursing, ugliness.  

So- for now, I am keeping an open mind.

Great - thank you for sharing this information.

I totally agree about the family's involvement. I've thought a lot about this and I don't believe in my heart that Michael has left any of his immediate family out of the hoax. Imagine how deep our pain was over losing him. The family's pain would be so much deeper - JMO. He would need their love and support. Plus, there is too much going on with the family for them not to be involved. They are playing a part.

I also agree about Teddy. I think he's telling the truth. He may not have been in on the hoax in the beginning but I think he put the pieces together and confronted the right people so now he's a "knower" :)

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is this the same person? was also posting some never-publiched-before pictures of MJ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions