:D
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lindsay Lohan Lines Up First Post-Rehab MovieEXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lindsay Lohan Lines Up First Post-Rehab Movie  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Feb 20, 2011 @ 01:59PM   print it send it
WENN/Getty ImagesLindsay Lohan could be back before the cameras by late summer, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The Mean Girls star has committed to star in Escaping the Game, a drama to be shot in the U.S. and Spain.

PHOTOS: Lohan's Family Album

The contracts have not yet been signed, producer Nathan Folks tells RadarOnline.com exclusively but he's optimistic Lindsay will not be going to jail and they can get the deal done in the next several weeks.

"She wants to do it," Folks, who calls Lindsay a good friend, tells us.

PHOTOS: Dina Lohan In New York Early Friday

The plot line for Escaping the Game seems right up Lindsay's alley. "[font=]It's about celebs who become very famous and can't take it," Folks explains.  Several fake their own deaths and create a new life for themselves on a remote island. Lohan's role would be as an investigator who is hired to get to the bottom of their disappearances.[/font]Folks is so confident Lindsay will stay clean and sober and out of jail, he's already figured out how to get her insured for his $30 million project.

PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested

"We can get her insured if she is with someone who is keeping an eye on her 24/7," Folks explains. "Lindsay and I've discussed it and she's already agreed to the condition."

In talks to costar with Lindsay is Chris Zylka, who appeared in the short-lived TV series 10 Things I Hate About You and should break out big time next year as one of the stars of The Amazing Spider-Man.

PHOTO: Lindsay Rocks A White Bikini

After having dinner with her dad Michael Saturday night, as reported exclusively on RadarOnline.com, Lindsay met up with Zylka to see Ferras perform at a nearby club.

Lindsay even later tweeted about it, writing "Went to see my friend Ferras perform and was talking to a future costar."

PHOTOS: Top Hollywood Stars Who Are Gay Or Bisexual

"I put the two of them together to go see the show," Folks reveals.  "They're both Ferras fans and I thought it would be a good chance for them to get to know each other.  They're strictly friends."

Should Lindsay end up going to jail, Folks is prepared to go ahead with the movie without her, but he's convinced that won't happen.

"She's doing great and we're going to prove to the world that she's back."

PHOTOS: Topless Bikini Babes

RELATED STORIES:

EXCLUSIVE: Another Bad Day For Lindsay Lohan, ATM Won't Give Her Money

EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay's Lohan Legal Dilemma: How To Say Sorry Without Saying Sorry

EXCLUSIVE: District Attorney Won't Be Turning Over Lohan Surveillance Video Until Next Week

PHOTOS: Happy 23rd Birthday Rihanna!Presidential Brother Roger Clinton In Tax Hell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAGS 10 Things I Hate About YouChris ZylkaEscaping the GameexclusiveHot Topicslindsay lohanMean GirlsNathan FolksRehabThe Amazing Spider-Man

PHOTOS: The 10 Most Bangin' Bikini Booties On The Beach!
5 days agoPHOTOS: Bikini Babes Who Have Bared (Almost) All On The Big Screen!
6 days agoPHOTOS: The Look Of Love! Valentine's Day Bikini Babes
2 weeks agoPHOTOS: Hot Coco! The Best (And Worst) Of Ice-T's Curvy Wife In Her Bikini
12/27/2010PHOTOS: Megan Fox Flaunts It In Tiny Black Bikini
12/20/2010Powered by Vertical Acuity
Cruise is Set to Rock Your World — PopEater
Adams Wears Jewels Worth Over $1 Million — PopEater
Video: Lohan, Biel, Longoria, Alba Advertise 'Humpilates' — PopEater
CONGRATS — Huffington Post
The King Is Crowned! — Huffington Post
WTF??? Who Told Breezy To Do THIS? — Bossip
Obama Tells Ghadafi The Jig Is Up — Bossip
Alba: Breakfast with Cash & Honor! — Just Jared
Agron: Elton John Oscar Party — Just Jared
Click Here & Join Our Facebook Page — Facebook
Download RadarOnline.com's Free iPhone App — iTunes

Does Spain allow felons from the us in on visa's or passports? Is that why this film has to be shot partly in Spain?

by cyn
Posted Mon, 02/21/2011 - 10:02am Login or register to post comments

i will try to post again...rol, you guys are off the charts, both with your stories, and the posts you are accepting. let the judge decide what lindsay lohan will do next. please do not use that picture of her anymore. use one more real.

by mous
Posted Mon, 02/21/2011 - 12:51am Login or register to post comments

she just cant stop pushing and shoving, especially while she waits for the judge to decide her fate. she is a nervous wreck..why, because lindsay has broken her probation at least twice, and needs to go to jail like anyone else would. bye!

by mous
Posted Mon, 02/21/2011 - 12:46am Login or register to post comments

i can already tell my post wont go on...whatever. i am so sick of that pic of her rol. get a new, more real one. leave it up to the judge....she needs to be responsible for all the two to three times she has broken her probation. she is a fake.

by mous
Posted Mon, 02/21/2011 - 12:45am Login or register to post comments

rol, signing in once a day here is ENOUGH... twice is too much. get another picture of the real lindsay lohan. get rid of this one good pic..get over yourself and your news already. we will see what happens after the judge decides her fate.

by mous
Posted Mon, 02/21/2011 - 12:43am Login or register to post comments

Have to laugh at all the Lindsay haters. Jealous losers.

by JC
Posted Sun, 02/20/2011 - 11:31pm Login or register to post comments

I guess that mountain of scripts is nothing but a molehill

by marcali
Posted Sun, 02/20/2011 - 11:00pm Login or register to post comments

She had a 24 hour minder sober guide on the set of Labor Pains. It didn't work for her although she did complete the movie. Pathetic.

by JYIANjma
Posted Sun, 02/20/2011 - 9:58pm Login or register to post comments

Has she no shame either? Someone to keep an eye on her 24/7. Good heavens, she's 24 freakin' years old. There are 15 yr olds more responsible. What a loser.

by mannequin
Posted Sun, 02/20/2011 - 9:42pm Login or register to post comments

So he's throwing her a bone & getting some much needed advertising for a young filmmaker at the same time. I wonder who suggested it.

by NotSoSpaceyAfterAll
Posted Sun, 02/20/2011 - 8:37pm Login or register to post comments

1 2 3 4 5 next › last » Sign in to post a comment here.
EXCLUSIVE: Canadian Mounties Called in To Protect Robert PattinsonEXCLUSIVE: Canadian Mounties Called in To Protect Robert Pattinson
Mar 26, 2009 @ 13:33Mar 26, 2009 @ 13:33
EXCLUSIVE: 'Lindsay Is Worried,' Says Michael LohanEXCLUSIVE: 'Lindsay Is Worried,' Says Michael Lohan
Feb 06, 2011 @ 06:12Feb 06, 2011 @ 06:12
EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan's Accuser Cut Secret Deal For $25,000 After Declining To Press Charges; Dumps LawyerEXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan's Accuser Cut Secret Deal For $25,000 After Declining To Press Charges; Dumps Lawyer
Jan 21, 2011 @ 07:30Jan 21, 2011 @ 07:30
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Bill & Giuliana Rancic: 'We Can't Live Next Door To Lindsay Lohan!'EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Bill & Giuliana Rancic: 'We Can't Live Next Door To Lindsay Lohan!'
Jan 13, 2011 @ 06:03Jan 13, 2011 @ 06:03
RADAR EXCLUSIVE: Michael Lohan Sends Charlie Sheen Open Letter: 'Do Something Before It's Too Late'RADAR EXCLUSIVE: Michael Lohan Sends Charlie Sheen Open Letter: 'Do Something Before It's Too Late'
Jan 13, 2011 @ 04:00Jan 13, 2011 @ 04:00

Hot Photosview allHot PixMadonna and Lourdes arrive for some fun at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Los Angeles.
 Other Sites
We Like:Other Sites
We Like:            View All Sites We LikeSite Map
Feeds
Advertise
Got News?

© 2010 Radar Online, LLC | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Why didn't we think of making a movie about faking death. We are experts now  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Lindsay Lohan Movie
February 28, 2011, 09:41:02 PM
I was just on X17 website and it has an article about that she's in a new movie about helping celebrities to fake their deaths and move to a hidden island to have a new life.

It sounded a lot like something MJ would want to produce.

Here is the link to the article.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

I just saw the article on X17 website before I came to the forum.

After a very brief stint on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night after the Oscars, Lindsay Lohan is proving that she's ready to get back on the big screen, and sources tell us she'll be starring alongside 90210's Chris Zylka for her next project.
The movie, entitled Escaping The Game is in final negotiations with production scheduled for June, according to our source.
After rumors began that Lilo and Chris were a couple, Zylka's publicist tells X17online exclusively, "It's true Lindsay Lohan and Chris Zylka have become great friends but nothing more than that for sure. Chris has a girlfriend."
Lindsay's character (Virginia) and Chris' character do get romantically involved on screen. As for the two working together, Zylka's rep says:
"Chris and Lindsay are excited about the new film they are starring in together and they do have a romantic role together on screen. Other hopes for the film are Helen Mirren and maybe even a role for Justin Bieber."
Justin Bieber? Whoa! We're told Escaping The Game is about celebrities that make it famous very quickly and can't handle every day life. As a result, they must fake their death to move and live on a hidden Island along with other celebrities that have faked their death in the past.
As for which celebrities will be on this island, his rep adds:
"Tupac and Notorious B.I.G are recording on the island, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis seem to living quite well too. Princess Diana and people you would never expect are still alive! So you can imagine how perfect it would be for Justin Bieber!"
Sounds like a party! But is this the best career move for Lohan? The actress is currently without an official agent - X17online put in calls to both CAA and WME, and both agencies deny representing her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

MissG

Wow  :lol:  They got the film idea reading this forum  :lol:  
We want copyright benefits :evil:

So, the story happens between USA and Spain....surely will be happening on the Spanish "Costa del Crime"  :roll:

I can be an extra in the movie meee, meee, meeeeeeee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Lindsay Lohan To Help Celebrities Fake Their Own Death In Upcoming Film

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After a very brief stint on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night after the Oscars, Lindsay Lohan is proving that she's ready to get back on the big screen, and sources tell us she'll be starring alongside 90210's Chris Zylka for her next project.

The movie, entitled Escaping The Game, is in final negotiations with production scheduled for June, according to our source.

After rumors began that Lilo and Chris were a couple, Zylka's publicist tells X17online exclusively, "It's true Lindsay Lohan and Chris Zylka have become great friends but nothing more than that for sure. Chris has a girlfriend."

Lindsay's character (Virginia) and Chris' character do get romantically involved on screen. As for the two working together, Zylka's rep says:

"Chris and Lindsay are excited about the new film they are starring in together and they do have a romantic role together on screen. Other hopes for the film are Helen Mirren and maybe even a role for Justin Bieber."

Justin Bieber? Whoa! We're told Escaping The Game is about celebrities that make it famous very quickly and can't handle every day life. As a result, they must fake their death to move and live on a hidden Island along with other celebrities that have faked their death in the past.

As for which celebrities will be on this island, his rep adds:

"Tupac and Notorious B.I.G are recording on the island, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis seem to living quite well too. Princess Diana and people you would never expect are still alive! So you can imagine how perfect it would be for Justin Bieber!"

Sounds like a party! But is this the best career move for Lohan? The actress is currently without an official agent - X17online put in calls to both CAA and WME, and both agencies deny representing her.

Aside from co-starring with Linds, Zylka has a busy upcoming movie schedule. Find out which superhero flick he has signed onto ... after the jump.

In addition to his leading role in the movie Shark 3-D, the sexy actor will play Flash in the upcoming Spider-Man movie opposite Andrew Garfield.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Why didn't we think of making a movie about faking death. We are experts now  :lol:

:lol:

Elvis, Tupac, Marilyn, James are the characters but not Michael? With all the hoax "rumours" of Michael, they didn't include Michael in it? But it must be because he is alive. And they know it.
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I wonder why TMZ hasn't said anything about this (unless I missed it but I don't think so).  They normally write anything they can about her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There an island on the new cover for the "Hollywood Tonight" single....and a yellow brick road! Get the picture? Good....let's dance!! Hee hee!!  :lol:

Maybe that's where all the "death" celebrities go....who know!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Check out this video about Lindsay Lohan being possibly linked to MJ!!

[youtube:3r9wx9jb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ELjF7AnX0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:3r9wx9jb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sometimes I feel that these high end rehab centers, pharmacy companies and doctor feelgoods of society are in partnership together.  One reels them in, another gets them hooked, and the other cleans them up for the next go round.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions