all4loveandbelieve

Re: Security Tapes have been found???
March 03, 2011, 07:14:50 AM
I feel, if they have the tapes, it is not the ones in Michael's room. I am positive it has been removed, or as Michael said he did not like to have anything taped in his room. We shall see in in the trial. Imagine if they have the tape and it is Michael talking to us, saying he is alive somewhere, and not to worry about him? That would be spooky  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

March 03, 2011, 12:19:45 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Does anyone know if the looked for the camera's immediately? Because if they noticed it later woulded they have the family to ask about it?
I mean LaToya and i don't remember who else where there and removed all kind off things the smae day ort the day after if I recall that scene right. It just isn't right that they were never questioned about their behavior or were they?

Makes no sense that people can move freely in to the "crime scene" and collect items as LaToya did.

My guess: I have the impression that MJ had cameras all over the place for basic security reasons and also in his room, but may be that camera was not monitored by the security team, since I guess that MJ liked his privacy, he may be hold those tapes for review and may be people were not awared of the existance of a camera in that room on the 1st place.

How did the tapes reach the police? who gave the tapes?. So many questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 03, 2011, 01:46:08 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "allforlove"
Does anyone know if the looked for the camera's immediately? Because if they noticed it later woulded they have the family to ask about it?
I mean LaToya and i don't remember who else where there and removed all kind off things the smae day ort the day after if I recall that scene right. It just isn't right that they were never questioned about their behavior or were they?

Makes no sense that people can move freely in to the "crime scene" and collect items as LaToya did.

My guess: I have the impression that MJ had cameras all over the place for basic security reasons and also in his room, but may be that camera was not monitored by the security team, since I guess that MJ liked his privacy, he may be hold those tapes for review and may be people were not awared of the existance of a camera in that room on the 1st place.

How did the tapes reach the police? who gave the tapes?. So many questions.

Good questions, and I hope they are answered by Michael walking into the courtroom with the tapes in his hand and camera in the other, laughing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2011, 04:21:13 PM
Ehm, excuse me...The tapes were never lost, in the first place. Either they were there all along or 'someone' released them. But dont believe for one second they actually got lost. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2011, 04:27:58 PM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Ehm, excuse me...The tapes were never lost, in the first place. Either they were there all along or 'someone' released them. But dont believe for one second they actually got lost. LOL

I agree wholeheartedly. Never “lost” excpet to those who were “looking” for them. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 03, 2011, 04:33:27 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "chloead505"

I agree wholeheartedly. Never “lost” excpet to those who were “looking” for them. ;)

Absolutely! Btw, they're probably still looking :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 09:47:40 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I feel, if they have the tapes, it is not the ones in Michael's room. I am positive it has been removed, or as Michael said he did not like to have anything taped in his room. We shall see in in the trial. Imagine if they have the tape and it is Michael talking to us, saying he is alive somewhere, and not to worry about him? That would be spooky  :lol:

Yes, but that doesn't necessarially mean that WE will be seeing the tapes, or the autopsy pictures.  For instance, in the O.J. trial, it was televised, but they didn't show the actual pictures of the bodies.  I doubt we will be seeing any pictures and I'll be surprised if we see any of the tapes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2011, 11:41:42 AM
That's what "lawyer" Harvey Levin said also.  The security tapes and autopsy pics will NOT be shown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 11, 2011, 11:54:54 AM
Not viewing tapes or pics will be at the end the same to us. Going on with theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 13, 2011, 06:37:31 PM
This evidence should have been looked at just after his supposed death!
If MJ had cameras and they have them in there possesion than the tapes will reveal everything that was hapening in his room and all over the home, garage, driveway ect.....
I really do not know how they could have had these tapes and in the viewing of them was not able to either convict Dr Murray  caught in the act of murder & neglect or they have   proof that it was not MJ and it was someone else that had died that morning...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 15, 2011, 11:34:46 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
This evidence should have been looked at just after his supposed death!
If MJ had cameras and they have them in there possesion than the tapes will reveal everything that was hapening in his room and all over the home, garage, driveway ect.....
I really do not know how they could have had these tapes and in the viewing of them was not able to either convict Dr Murray  caught in the act of murder & neglect or they have   proof that it was not MJ and it was someone else that had died that morning...

In deed. The tapes hold the truth of what happened. Hopefully those have the bedroom image and hopefull is just a message from Michael to us.

I cannot get out of my head this movie  "The Life of David Gale"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In a frenzy, she tries to get the evidence to the authorities in time to stop the execution. She arrives at the prison just as the warden announces that the execution has already been carried out. The tape is then released, causing a media and political uproar over the execution of an innocent man.

Bloom realizes that she has been manipulated by Gale and his associates, and that Gale, Harraway and Wright conspired to frame Gale in order to show that the death penalty can result in the execution of innocents. The film ends revealing that Gale had planned on being executed - he and Harraway both sacrificing their lives prematurely for their cause. The "Off the Record" tape effectively releases Bloom of guilt, as Gale did not intend for the suicide tape to arrive in time to stop his execution.

The set up makes sense. But M is not dead in this case, just proving how the justice can be putting in the death row innocent people.

Long ago we discussed this same issue in one of the threads related to the doggie autopsy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal