Victor

Quote from: "imred"
here we go again with this bullshit. Donte is a jackson, omer is NOT a Jackson. He's just a friend of the family, thats it!!! :roll:  :roll: Some of you are more delusional than this hoax. its a shame, lame, ignorant and stupid
How do you know that Omer is not a jackson ?????? :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

here we go again with this bullshit. Donte is a jackson, omer is NOT a Jackson. He's just a friend of the family, thats it!!! :roll:  :roll: Some of you are more delusional than this hoax. its a shame, lame, ignorant and stupid

Just a friend of the family? Really?  :o Can you back up your affirmation that Omer is just "a friend"?

[youtube:3vhk2trt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irfm-x2i_3w[/youtube:3vhk2trt]

Even Joe is "delusional" then? He surely says Omer moves and all as a Jackson.

Who is lame, ignorant and stupid? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I have always thought Omer looks just like Mike. I also happen to think he's a very talented young man. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but he can definitely dance and I like his rap style. Even if there wasn't the possibility of him being Michael's son, I'd still have this opinion. He sat with the family at the funeral, and has been seen publically with Michael since he was a kid. So even if he isn't his biological son, I don't understand what reasons anyone has to have a problem with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Keep in mind that this is only some people's opinion. If you choose to believe otherwise than that is Ok too.
Its not like we pulled this outta thin air. Joe Jackson kinda helped.

BTW, this is the coldest unfriendliest forum I have ever been on. I am beginning to believe what people have
said on .net about how harsh it can be.  Its cold in here but it doesn't have to be this way.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

'WOW!!  THAT is YOUR opinion, and not some of ours...Yet, we do not say YOU are "more than delusional "  or ...shame, lame and ignorant and stupid...(us or our belief?????)
RUDE.  VERY Rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Um, excuse me? :shock:
I didn't know you knew all of the Michael's family secrets. Btw, hurtful words do not pose as evidence to your opinions. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Ok guys, a warning has been issued. Let's move on. We need to all respect each other's opinions. We will sometimes disagree with each other, but returning hate with hate only creates more hate. Let's not do that. Best to ignore it and move on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You heard what I said, and I'm not apologizing to anyone. Please dont take Joe too seriously, smh

Shame on you all, actually believe michael would hide Omer  for 25 years? Do you know how long people has been coming out saying that michael is my father"? Its your opinion but its damn well isn't a fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Imred is just deactivated, since she had the same foul mouth in PM to me and already was warned twice. Just so you know that there is no need to reply to her anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You heard what I said, and I'm not apologizing to anyone. Please dont take Joe too seriously, smh

Shame on you all, actually believe michael would hide Omer  for 25 years? Do you know how long people has been coming out saying that michael is my father"? Its your opinion but its damn well isn't a fact.

He didn't really hide him since he was with him in public many times. I think there's a difference between "hiding something" and the "it's none of your business" approach. Was Michael ever approached by the media about Omer possibly being his son? If so, can you please direct me to that information? I never heard of it until after the "death". Maybe nobody ever asked... so why make a big fuss about it? Or even if they did ask, is it really anyone's business? Hypothetically speaking, if Omer is Michael's son, and if Omer himself knew who his dad was and had a relationship with him, then who else would need to know? I'm sure there's a lot of things about Michael Jackson that we don't know and are not entitled to know, because he's a human being just like you and me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Imred is just deactivated, since she had the same foul mouth in PM to me and already was warned twice. Just so you know that there is no need to reply to her anymore.

Thank you for taking care of that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Who knows for sure which side is right. For me, I lean towards him NOT being MJ's son. Several times MJ has mentioned in interviews how badly he wanted kids that he would go around holding babies, and that when he was married to Lisa he was so desparate that he was ready to accept Debbie's offer. You'd think if Omer was his son, that he would satisfy his longings. I think Omer took the early place of MJ's son to fulfill his longing. I simply feel that Omer was the closest of all the boy friends he had in those years before he had PPB. As for Joe's words, pfft. He just likes to stir the pot a little, you can see the twinkle in his eye and smirk on his face when he says it. True to who MJ has portrayed himself, his history, the situation, I would definately say he is not his son. This has all been discussed so many times already and each side seems to have proof. :?  8-) Again for me, it's weighing each side to come to a conclusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Who knows for sure which side is right. For me, I lean towards him NOT being MJ's son. Several times MJ has mentioned in interviews how badly he wanted kids that he would go around holding babies, and that when he was married to Lisa he was so desparate that he was ready to accept Debbie's offer. You'd think if Omer was his son, that he would satisfy his longings. I think Omer took the early place of MJ's son to fulfill his longing. I simply feel that Omer was the closest of all the boy friends he had in those years before he had PPB. As for Joe's words, pfft. He just likes to stir the pot a little, you can see the twinkle in his eye and smirk on his face when he says it. True to who MJ has portrayed himself, his history, the situation, I would definately say he is not his son. This has all been discussed so many times already and each side seems to have proof. :?  8-) Again for me, it's weighing each side to come to a conclusion.

I agree, I can see both sides as well. And like I said before, I don't think it really matters much either way. At least not right now. He's a close friend of Michael's and the family, that we can all agree on. I don't think it should be our main focus as we don't have the resources to come to a factual conclusion right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Thank you Souza. I don't know what has happened in the last couple of weeks on here....back when I first
signed up it was alot friendlier. Now it is just getting hateful....I don't understand it.
You are doing a great job though of keeping it all under control!  ;)

@MJonmind, you could be very right about Omer not being his son and thank you for saying it in
a polite, classy mannor! This is more of the kind of response I would personally like to see on here.
Not a hateful name calling one. Thank you!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Quote from: "MJonmind"

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You got a head whoopin comin\'! I will whoop your head!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal