Omer and Donte Jackson look just alike......
March 01, 2011, 03:25:43 AM
I came across this pic on Facebook with Donte Jackson MJ's nephew and Omer Bhatti.  I must say thet look alot alike.  They have the same forehead, pointy ears, eyes, complexion and similiar smiles.  They just did an upstream yesterday along with Genevieve Jackson.  This makes me believe even more Omer is a Jackson.  He obviously is accepted in the family.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember a story TMZ published a year or so ago where Omer left Encino on bad terms. I guess we can officially say that the story was untrue. Yes, these two do look a lot alike - they very well could pass as brothers. Hmmm....

Thanks for sharing this with us :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

Didn't they say Donte was adopted? I don't believe that. He looks like a Jackson. Omer I'm not so sure about. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't, but that might be because he's half Norwegian. I don't know, maybe we will know one day, maybe we won't. I think there is a possibility Mike has kids we know nothing about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Donte is clearly a Jackson,about Omer i have my doubt´s. :?: Thanx for sharing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Intriguing...I beLIEve Omer is Michael's and him and Donte DO look alike.  Now if Donte is adopted, this is making me wonder if we are just seeing what we want again.  Or, maybe they have the same momma???  Like Randy and Jermaine's kids do???  Maybe Michael had two kids, and a brother raised one??  
I am intrigued, but they look alike to me and I think Omer is Michael's and we may NEVER know the truth beyond what Joe and Jermaine have said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They do look extremely alike, if I didn't know who they were I'd assume they were brothers.  The eyes have it as they say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Donte is Jermaines illigitimate son.  He calls Jermaine "dad".

One of jermaines ex's spilled those beans in a book in the 90's.

Omar is a "wannabe" - and how do we know this a recent pic???   Omar no longer welcome around the Jacksons now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Didn't they say Donte was adopted? I don't believe that. He looks like a Jackson. Omer I'm not so sure about. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't, but that might be because he's half Norwegian. I don't know, maybe we will know one day, maybe we won't. I think there is a possibility Mike has kids we know nothing about.
He does look like a Jackson, yes... in fact, in this picture he resembles Joseph a lot... don´t know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

~Souza~

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Omar is a "wannabe" - and how do we know this a recent pic???   Omar no longer welcome around the Jacksons now.

How can you say that when you don´t even know them? Nothing shows that the reports on Omer not being welcome anymore are true. And calling him a wannabe is a little judgemental when you have no idea whether or not he is a Jackson. Even when he is not a Jackson, it's not a nice thing to say about someone you never met.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
He does look like a Jackson, yes... in fact, in this picture he resembles Joseph a lot... don´t know.[/quote]

You took the words from my fingers..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I talked a bit with Omer and Gen on livestream they are nice people and fun to hang out with,i'm sure about that! but as Souza said....sometimes i think he's a Jackson sometimes i don't...and as Souza said it again : we might not know how many kids Michael really has...to me that B Howard is Michael's kid also  :|
Donte looks like Bruno Mars :lol:
Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:56:33 PM by Le Papillon Bleu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Donte is Jermaines illigitimate son.  He calls Jermaine "dad".

One of jermaines ex's spilled those beans in a book in the 90's.

Miss.Peppers - do you know the Jacksons? If so, please share.

I can understand why you'd think the way you do but we must remain open to the possibility that Omer is truly a blood relation. And, if he is no longer welcome around the Jacksons then I have to wonder why so many of the Jacksons tweet back and forth with him, even supporting his new album and song? That doesn't sound like a person who's not welcome. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

How can you say that when you don´t even know them? Nothing shows that the reports on Omer not being welcome anymore are true. And calling him a wannabe is a little judgemental when you have no idea whether or not he is a Jackson. Even when he is not a Jackson, it's not a nice thing to say about someone you never met.

How do you know that i have never met him?  Who is judging who now?

I judge on what i know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Especially since the odds are he is Michael's as Joe and Jermaine about said so, and he looks like Michael and was at all the family stuff.  BUT, mostly, BECAUSE MICHAEL MUST LOVE HIM TO KEEP HIM IN HIS LIFE :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When did Jermaine say the above??

If that is true, why is Jermaines ex bringing Donte up?

He is Jermaines.

Or are you talking about Omar???    :?

Unfortunately, Michael loved and accepted a lot of people into his life...  and a lot of them turned out to be mistakes.  Look at Jordan and Gavin.  

You can disagree with me, and thats fine.  But Omar is NOT Michaels son...  but he believes he is owed something back.  He wants to be the next Michael Jackson, but it will never happen.  Give it time, and you will all see what his agenda is.   Im sorry to say.  because it is sad, for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions