Wow, this information and the picture really made my day! :D

Didn't waste your money for nothing, - welcome to the forums.

Quote from: "allforlove"
Maybe it's me but I can't discover any 25.Can you point to where I should look?
If you still haven't found it. And in case someone else doesn't either, here is a picture where I've circled the number "25" so everyone can spot it easily!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(click for bigger size)

I did my own little research on it, and to me it looks like it says "2520". Which doesn't really make any sense to me..
 (adjusting the levels and continuing the sentence, now it says "2520 SEE U", or "2520 SEELU", not sure. There's something between the E and U.)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry doubleposting (again), but there's something I really have to ask you.

I used Intelius to find every "Michael Jackson" located inside the United States, and two of them really caught my eye.

(click for bigger image)

If I'm right.. Intelius only shows the names for ones that are still alive. I'm not familiar with the site so I don't really know if it's true at all. Anyways, without paying any money this is what I got. Tell me what you think.

EDIT: As the creator of this thread said, "Intelius has death records as well, and I found many Michael Jacksons but no one of the age of 50 or above." - something like that he said. So.. I believe the "Michael Mr Jackson" has been added recently. I'm not sure, you can call me stupid for this thread 'cus I'm writing this when a bit tired so m'yeah... dunno.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AngelGraduatedbyMJ"
I am SO sorry. I made a mistake, I tried with Indiana. He was born in Indiana. I'm French, so I got all mixed up.  :P

Thank you angel...it is really easy to do. I did the same thing by saying Illinois when I meant Indiana :)  We are all tired and have so much running through our minds. I'm glad we all have each other to sort this out.

Very interesting Google pictures. I see the 25 - not sure what to make of it but it does put a smile on my face.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "angranity"
Sorry doubleposting (again), but there's something I really have to ask you.

I used Intelius to find every "Michael Jackson" located inside the United States, and two of them really caught my eye.

(click for bigger image)

If I'm right.. Intelius only shows the names for ones that are still alive. I'm not familiar with the site so I don't really know if it's true at all. Anyways, without paying any money this is what I got. Tell me what you think.

EDIT: As the creator of this thread said, "Intelius has death records as well, and I found many Michael Jacksons but no one of the age of 50 or above." - something like that he said. So.. I believe the "Michael Mr Jackson" has been added recently. I'm not sure, you can call me stupid for this thread 'cus I'm writing this when a bit tired so m'yeah... dunno.

I did the search too and it returned the same as you founf, but the third location where he lived in was Encino
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you still haven't found it. And in case someone else doesn't either, here is a picture where I've circled the number "25" so everyone can spot it easily!
(click for bigger size)

I did my own little research on it, and to me it looks like it says "2520". Which doesn't really make any sense to me..
 (adjusting the levels and continuing the sentence, now it says "2520 SEE U", or "2520 SEELU", not sure. There's something between the E and U.)
Thank you angranity for making the picture any clearer. I see the 25 now and there seems to be written more next to it but I can't exactly see if these are numbers or letters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're welcome, allforlove.

I adjusted the levels using Photoshop and I found out it seems to be something like '2520', - followed by more letters. Something like 'SEE U' or 'SEELU'. I am not sure though so don't count on me here! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(click for bigger size)

Thank you angranity for making the picture any clearer. I see the 25 now and there seems to be written more next to it but I can't exactly see if these are numbers or letters.
Thank you angranity for showing where the 25 is - I haven't come back to this thread since I posted it...
Can you post the photo you made with Photoshop? Because - just as for allforlove - it's unclear to me whether there are letters or numbers there after the 25.

By the way, I don't really think it was done on purpose. As I said, maybe this is how a plough tractor works. I just found it interesting, that's all  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

Thanks SO much for this info! It made me happy! :D Hope you didn't pay too much though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal