Wow, thank you!! So according to this, MJ is living at Neverland?

Hmm, i looked up "5225 figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441" to see if it led to Neverland, but it said "We did not find the exact location you entered." :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

@AngelGraduatedbyMJ

Thanks very much! Great! (where have you been all this time, good you found the forum  :lol: ?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Hmm, i looked up "5225 figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441" to see if it led to Neverland, but it said "We did not find the exact location you entered." :?

No. According to this MJ is not dead.

5225 [7 7]figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441 [21] lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "AngelGraduatedbyMJ"
:)  I'm so happy I can contribute to the huge work that has been completed so far.
Till I found this, I had these "off moments", moments when I believed I had been mistaken about the whole hoax possibility. It was tough, but my mum always cheered me up. My mum is a 60 yo old lady. She's not what I would call a fan, but if there was one  "new generation" act she liked to watch, it was MJ. She was more crazy about his dancing than his music (we're french-ukrainian, so her not understanding his lyrics is a big deal for her), and she always told me she was happy my idol was a man with such a great soul, because it made her believe she had succeeded in giving me good values.
My mum is not a psychic lol, but she has always had a very impressive 6th sense. What I'm telling u is true : the day they announced MJ's death on tv, like 15 minutes after we heard it, she told me "He's not dead. I'm telling u, I don't buy it. Don't u cry. U know MJ, it's just a joke!" :lol: . A few weeks ago, she told me how she had watched a documentary on the FBI assisting people with a faked death. People who had accomplished significant work for the government and whose security was threatened. The documentary showed how they had a tomb, with their name on it, but they were actually having fun in Vegas. She told me : "See, it's a current thing in the US!" I wish I could find this documentory. I'm still searching it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm happy if it brightened your day like it did for me (God I was really ecstatic, and I'm still is!!!!). It may seem more or less important to people, I see it as a big step. I send U all my LOVE   :)

Thank you so much for posting this information, i feel bad you had to pay for it. I hope it did not cost you too much. I like your mom, I have intuitions too, and when I saw the announcement in the internet  of his passing, I said, Nah.. he is not dead, this was done right before his tour, and he did not want to do it. This was a good opportunity to get away without any penalty is to fake his death. I am not 60 but 10 yrs younger than your mom. So girl listen to your mom, like they say mom's know best. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

No. According to this MJ is not dead.

5225 [7 7]figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441 [21] lol

Well yes, I saw that too :D
It also gave the address to Neverland, so I thought that would've meant he was living there. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MashMike

@AngelGraduatedbyMJ thank u sooo much, this is really  valuable info, it made my day :D thank u!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Thanx for the conformation about something i already knew "AngelGraduatedbyMJ". MICHAEL IS NOT DEAD. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

AngelGraduatedbyMJ , what more can we say? !Thank you! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AngelGraduatedbyMJTopic starter

@MJFAN7 :

"Hmm, i looked up "5225 figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441" to see if it led to Neverland, but it said "We did not find the exact location you entered." :?"

Did u look on Intelius? If u did the adress search, like I did, u would have to pay a fee to have the name of the residents.
I don't want to pay 14.95$ again, because that's just enough evidence for me.

@Gema : "Thanks very much! Great! (where have you been all this time, good you found the forum :lol: ?)"

I've been following this forum for months but I only had beliefs, no proof. I saw someone did the search (can't remember where) and I decided it was worth paying 15$ after months of "hoax searching".

I'm happy I made you people happy  :lol: . I was at a point when I was starting to think we, hoaxers, were delusional; but this definitely changed my mind. I don't know if he'll ever come back, but I'm sure he lives and I'm sure he didn't have a choice. No way. I'm glad he enjoys watchin his kids grow, I think he deserves it, after all he gave to us. What more can I say? MY BABY LIVES!!!!!!!!  :D that's what I've been repeating with ecstasy in my mind for 2 weeks now. I didn't want anything more, I just wanted him to be happy, because Dear Michael :

"What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."

WOW!  :shock:

This is some very intriguing information, I looked up the address on Google Maps and it led to the gates of Neverland to the left and another path that trails to the right.  ;) I was so jubilant!  :lol:  8-)  

This caught my attention today and made me happy  :P This very vauable information! Thanks for sharing it with us!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you so much for this info. It is a confirmation about what we've been thinking about his "death".  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is pretty amazing.

I wonder what happens if you enter the name etc for other dead celebrities- would it show their known last addresses?  What is odd, though, is that Neverland was NOT Michael's last known address.  Things that make you go "hmmmmm????"  You would think if he was just left in the data base, it would show Holmbry Hills house.  

THank you for going all out for this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Thank you AngelGraduatedbyMJ!

I watched it on Google Maps and then started to "look around" in Neverland - as I've have never watched it before.
It is crazy that I even care about what I saw there, because I know that our minds react to every little nonsense during this hoax, but eventually I decided that I post it. It's April Fool's Day, so why not to be a little silly ;)
It is nothing interesting - I just should figure out how a plough tractor works  :lol:
Why does it cut a 25 into the ground when it works in a corner?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

I watched it on Google Maps and then started to "look around" in Neverland - as I've have never watched it before.
It is crazy that I even care about what I saw there, because I know that our minds react to every little nonsense during this hoax, but eventually I decided that I post it. It's April Fool's Day, so why not to be a little silly ;)
It is nothing interesting - I just should figure out how a plough tractor works  :lol:
Maybe it's me but I can't discover any 25.Can you point to where I should look?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

Maybe it's me but I can't discover any 25.Can you point to where I should look?

It's in the upper right-hand corner of the picture.  It doesn't look like 25 to me.  Perhaps I'm seeing incorrectly, but to me, it looks like SEE YOU IN 2011.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions