Re: TIAI February 26
March 02, 2011, 05:23:04 AM
PS:
1. Was the picture taken on June 25 for real and the fall image layer indicating fall added after?
2. Was the picture staged on June 25 with the image layer indicating fall added after?
3. Was the picture staged sometime in Fall 2008 and the leaves as of fall are correct?

... and still thinking ... but no answer  :?  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

March 02, 2011, 05:53:21 AM
Ok dummy with car....just could not find a red one.
White one is 1.5 meter next to van.
[attachment=0:39q61rtv]car.jpg[/attachment:39q61rtv]

Again it is impossible that with the angel the ambulance picture is taken, the front of the car is in direct line with the ambulance.
Otherwise the guy who took the picture would be in the picture.
So the inside picture is in angle and the car is added straight.
If the picture is original and in angle you would have to see a part of the street and not just the car wheel and the lights.
It could only be an original picture if there was a red car passing by at the moment of the shot.
And that we can leave out for sure because of the original video.
Cars where standing still.
Gonna search for a red car and put it 4/5 meters from the van.
And run to get a shot!
Lets rock and roll..... :lol:
[attachment=1:39q61rtv]Wrong scene ben.jpg 1.jpg[/attachment:39q61rtv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 02, 2011, 06:10:33 AM
Chappie you said an interesting thing: we have to see in the picture the reflection of the person who took it!!

I see your  pics have your reflection, at least we can see your arm with the camera......

No such thing in Ambulance pictures.

In your last pic I can see the dummy, but not very clear, I mean the face is not clear at all.
I can also see the white sheet you covered it with, at least I think I see it  :? but nothing else inside the van.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

March 02, 2011, 06:57:07 AM
I know it’s a controversial one and many don’t agree, but I had a thought to look at the theory that it was a cadaver that the paramedics came to attend that day at Carrolwood on 25/06/2009.  

It may be worth looking at just for a different theory or perspective on the ambulance picture...

If it were a cadaver then presumably that would mean the ambo officers who responded on the ACTUAL day of 25/06/2009 are not in on the hoax…remember again they apparently said they thought Michael had been dead for a while when they arrived, it didn’t look like MJ and all the other things regarding the bedroom heating etc which has already been discussed alot.

So, they take this person away in the ambulance and the people we see in the vid outside Carrolwood on 25/06/2009 (red shirt guy/yellow shirt guy…one of whom perhaps is Ben E.) take some pics through the window to get the “money” shot and manage to photograph some REALLY good reflections of the street background on the ambo window ie the red car, the leaves, the gutter, the wall etc…but maybe that is it…they get nothing inside the ambulance.

Months earlier …maybe even a year earlier, MJ has already staged and photographed the inside of this ambulance scene with either himself acting as “dying” on the stretcher or it is a wax dummy.  Which would mean that these ambo officers we see in the released pics are actors...…heck they may even be Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson for all we know :lol: …afterall, we can’t see their faces in these pictures.

Then on the day of 25/06/2009 those other photos are taken through the ambulance window when the cadaver is taken away with real the ambo officers and the red shirt/yellow shirt  guy get really good pics of all the background reflections on the ambulance window.

These reflections on the ambulance window taken the day of 25/06/2009 are then quickly layered by skilled Photoshop experts onto to the staged photographs of MJ “dying” taken months earlier.  We won’t see the cadaver as that would be edited out OR maybe the photographers didn’t even manage to get a clear photo inside to show a cadaver and really only did manage to get the reflections on the ambulance window on 25/06/2009.

This composite picture is very quickly released to the press as Michael “dying” in the ambulance….maybe added to it are some other hidden images as well, like some faces made of leaves..... just for fun  ;)

Where MJ is on 25/06/2009 ? .....maybe at the airport like Jermaine said or somewhere else yet to be figured out and the Directing of the short film on 25/09/2009 outside Carrolwood was done by.....maybe.... Prince after his UCLA lessons  ;)

Anyway – that is as far as I have managed to get.....and it's all supposition anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 02, 2011, 06:58:32 AM

These photos could be the same person, then the photo of the ambulance could have been taken before June 25, which do not understand is that Michael would the risk to go to the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 02, 2011, 09:40:09 AM
I'm wondering if people's head goes into an ambulance first??
This is from TMZ with Joan Collins, and her head is in first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 02, 2011, 09:46:33 AM
fordtocarr wrote:

I'm wondering if people's head goes into an ambulance first??
This is from TMZ with Joan Collins, and her head is in first.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... air-party/

That glass is not polarized and ambulance lights are ON ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 02, 2011, 10:47:23 AM
If I put myself in the place of believing the ambulance did  pick up a frail old dead man on the 25th and transport him to UCLA, why did the attending paramedics not say something was amiss when THE photo appeared showing a clearly recognizable and youthful MJ. It doesn't seem logical that they would just keep quiet about such big news unless they are part of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 02, 2011, 10:51:50 AM
The version TS zoomed, image appears to go behind arm:

Different version zoomed, image overlaps arm:

Staged shot:

Lets say, photogs on 6/25/09 at the scene captured reflections on film that were layered onto a staged shot to create the final product.

That way the weather and light conditions matched the scene, as well as placement of the red car.

(side note, anyone notice how the sunlight reflected through the trees portion of the reflections appear to be a line of "fire" emanating from the crown of MJs head?)<------ story for another post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 02, 2011, 11:26:57 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Add to it Mjonmind's theory about MJ disguised as the ponytailed EMT and it's gold. That way both the legs and no legs sides to the stretcher debate win. Who cares, legs or no legs, that's MJ  :lol:

Gold!

Ps. the man inside the fence, lifting the stretcher into the ambulance, blue shirt, pony tail. MJ must have left Carrolwood as a paramedic and went into UCLA dressed that way too. There was probably nothing on the stretcher. Paramedics are actors and the 911 call is fake.

Genius!!

I am so impressed and feel priviledged to be in such intelligent and witty company! You guys are all doing awesome at coming up with coherent theories. I haven't contributed much lately to the investigation but have been following all of your ideas intently and I have to say I'm more confident than ever that MJ's death was..is..100% a hoax! This is so exciting  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

March 02, 2011, 11:35:28 AM
Without prejudice to anything anyone has mentioned in this thread...
How on earth could someone NOT recognize MJ on that pic, even if a great part of his face is obscured?
Either the paramedics are in on it, or they didnt see MJ's dead body or this pic is fake. Or, in fact, all three options are correct :-D Which is applying pure logic to the hoax. If this is a hoax, they must be correct. Am I making sense? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 02, 2011, 11:55:04 AM
Another thought.. still with the sun  :D  well i don't know if i'm correct or not but it seems to me that normally the part where the sun shines most on the red car should not appear on the picture because if this is really a reflection of it then it should be the part where the sun doesn't appear on the car (i don't know if i make myself clear...) but i think we see on the video that the car is placed on an area where there's not much sun and i see sunlight just on the part sided on the pavement which should not appear on the picture. So if this is correct then maybe it means that the red car is a different picture layered and has been taken prior or after the event from another position and is therefore not a reflection on the ambulance window... hope someone understands what i'm trying to say  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Elsa

March 02, 2011, 12:02:44 PM
TS, I have a question - How did we get access to the Ambulance photo?  It know it was published by

Entertainment Tonight (exclusive)

The Insider (exclusive - it is slightly different to the ET version)

and OK Magazine  

These pictures are all cropped.  The only places I can find a full picture are hoax/fan sites, YT, and photo galleries - all uncredited.  Can anyone explain where they came from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 02, 2011, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Before moving on with the investigation of the ambulance photo, and other aspects, I want to mention once more the purpose for this thread--since it has only been a few days, and several are questioning it already.

As I said before, your METHOD or APPROACH to investigation is far more important than the ambulance photo or other parts of the hoax.  Not merely for investigating this hoax, but for your own good in your entire life, these are extremely valuable skills--and this forum and thread give you an opportunity to learn and practice these skills in an environment that is friendly (or at least should be, and usually is).  Part of the good investigation skills here, is learning how to critically examine things from the OPPOSITE perspective than your own belief (which in this case is the hoax).  We have a term for people who are unwilling to look at or even consider things from somebody else's perspective, and that term is "prejudice"--and you already know what MJ thinks about prejudice.

For the most part, people have been doing excellent research and have a lot of good questions and/or answers.  Some of the very things that I am planning to bring out, have already being discovered and brought out by others--which is great.  For example, the timing of when the ambulance photo was released--this point is EXTREMELY important, especially when it comes to the question of hoax versus murder.  I will explain why soon.

But even though most comments have been good or excellent, there have been a few complaints recently about this thread.  We still have several weeks before the trial, and we're just getting good started on this phase of investigation; if it is too much for you, then please either skip the thread, or else read only and don't comment.  I don't mean to exclude anyone who has genuine input on what is being discussed; but please keep your discussion to evidence for or against the topic at hand, and not complaints about the topic itself or the purpose for it, etc.  Again, if for any reason this thread is not helping you personally, then just skip it.  But please don't interfere with those who are taking it seriously, and who are getting enjoyment from it and/or are practicing good investigation skills.

Last of all, I am the one who started this thread: maybe I should give a little more of an overview, so people will have a little better idea of the bigger picture that we are working on piecing together here.  The ambulance picture is a major key to unlocking the entire hoax--how and who, etc.  It's not only important to understand IF the photo is fake, but HOW it was faked.  Once we understand how (staged in the same amublance, but another day; or staged in another ambulance on another day; or not staged at all, but Photoshop fabricated; or not fake at all, but 100% real; etc)--then the rest of the events should fall into place relatively easily.

For example if the paramedics were involved with staging the photo before 6-25-2009, then they were most likely also in on the hoax itself.  But if the ambulance photo was 100% real, or perhaps real but slightly edited in Photoshop, then maybe the paramedics are not in on the hoax at all. Once we understand whether or not the paramedics are in on the hoax, then many of the other pieces should fall into place--such as who or what was in the ambulance on 6-25-2009 (MJ, or dummy, or nothing, etc).  There is also the question of whether the entire court and courtroom is staged, with the judge and jury and lawyers all being confidential agreement actors--or is there perhaps just a few key people who know what's really going on.

If the answer to these questions doesn't interest you, that's your perfect right; but kindly allow those of us who are interested to continue our investigation.

Thanks.  :)
I am having a blast doing this. This is actually my first time dealing with the topic of the famous pic. Thanks for sharing secrets.  :mrgreen:

The opposite investigating is a little difficult at first when one is not used to it. It is like writing with your opposite hand. I believe this lesson will also help to improve our brain functions. I believe it will help us to use more of our brain capacity, it will help us to wake up from our slumber. I might have a slight advantage on observations because for over 20 years my life depended on being very aware of my surroundings and observing every little detail in my path.

So I have highlighted what I want to respond to.

I believe the pic was staged in another ambulance on another day and Photoshop fabricated. The extra stuff like the car, wall, leaves on the ground, etc. were added in layers over the one good original pic.

I also think it is a real pic of a wax dummy and not necessarily real EMT's but men in costumes to appear real. I believe real EMT's responded that day and are not in on the hoax. I am referring to the ones who took the stand. Who was in the bed and rode to the hospital? That is the million dollar question. I believe it was exactly who the EMT's described. A hospice elderly man. I don't know how he got there, meaning was he a donated body that was to be used for science research or was he someone MJ knew and made an agreement, I have no clue.  :?

Can someone find out what the patches look like for the real Paramedics and also can someone find out if the Paramedics that testified in court really work at Fire house 71, please? I tried but I had no luck.

The court is real, the judge is real, the lawyers are real, Murray is real. I think that there is confidential agreement actors and just a few key people who know what is really going on. I believe Ben is one of the key people who knows what is going on and he has a confidential agreement but he is a terrible improve actor, lol

He even mentions that there is an agreement when he is talking about how much he and the other people who were there that day and the other day uh....
I wondered about that last night. I thought was he referring to an agreement with the Entertainment Tonight show or Michael?
[youtube:3b3v05ha]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4[/youtube:3b3v05ha]

@bec,
This is exactly the pic I was searching for to prove there was a dummy in the staged pic scene. I could not find it.  ;) Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2011, 01:44:54 PM
:shock:  Is that a dummy of Michael?  My God I've never seen this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions