everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TIAI February 26
February 27, 2011, 05:30:31 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
The image of Michael's face in the ambulance looks similar to the header of this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sorry, not been able to attach picture, due to board attachment quota maximum

you mean this one?

Yes, that's the one. Thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

RunFaYaLife

February 27, 2011, 05:33:15 PM
Some people have thought it was a face hidden in the picture {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17791;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. However, it’s easy to see faces in random shapes such as the clouds, or mountains, etc.

Sound to me like ....It is what it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 05:33:57 PM
Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "TS_comments"
.But seriously, we want to go by solid evidence that will challenge unbelievers, and perhaps even hold up in a court of law..

This part of TS_comments' post had my mind scurrying in all kinds of directions. What does that mean? Why would it need to hold up in court?

Personally, I don't have any evidence that would be admissible in court. All I have is what I have read on the internet and seen on tv. Unfortunately, the internet will let you put just anything out there whether it's true or not and the same goes for newspapers and television. I don't have access to any legal documents and verified facts surrounding this case... and apparently neither does the court. The only thing we could possibly provide is reasonable doubt and I think that is where my mind started scurrying about telling me "uh oh, what a minute."  Of course, in my sleep deprived state, perhaps I am not understanding clearly.

MJ's got the evidence, this is his Plan. The Truth will come out in court....heck maybe MJ will come out in court?  :lol:  I think TS' comment about "evidence that will challenge unbelievers and hold up in court" is to get us to continue to review what has been found and see how it fits together with the big picture. We have sooooo many of the pieces, I think things will start falling into place soon...and very soon! I'm ever hopeful anyway. The trial has to be where we get close to the end, and that's around the corner now.

Keep Your Head Up and Your eyes open to everything! Buckle up cuz we are heading towards the "climax"  ;)  of this adventure.

Touched by An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 27, 2011, 05:37:23 PM
#3 ... is edited into the picture (Photoshop), not part of the ambulance or secondary image?

I don't know,..... it seems to me this, :oops:  I am not expert on these things.. :x  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mdc

February 27, 2011, 05:41:11 PM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
.But seriously, we want to go by solid evidence that will challenge unbelievers, and perhaps even hold up in a court of law..

This part of TS_comments' post had my mind scurrying in all kinds of directions. What does that mean? Why would it need to hold up in court?

Personally, I don't have any evidence that would be admissible in court. All I have is what I have read on the internet and seen on tv. Unfortunately, the internet will let you put just anything out there whether it's true or not and the same goes for newspapers and television. I don't have access to any legal documents and verified facts surrounding this case... and apparently neither does the court. The only thing we could possibly provide is reasonable doubt and I think that is where my mind started scurrying about telling me "uh oh, what a minute."  Of course, in my sleep deprived state, perhaps I am not understanding clearly.

MJ's got the evidence, this is his Plan. The Truth will come out in court....heck maybe MJ will come out in court?  :lol:  I think TS' comment about "evidence that will challenge unbelievers and hold up in court" is to get us to continue to review what has been found and see how it fits together with the big picture. We have sooooo many of the pieces, I think things will start falling into place soon...and very soon! I'm ever hopeful anyway. The trial has to be where we get close to the end, and that's around the corner now.

Keep Your Head Up and Your eyes open to everything! Buckle up cuz we are heading towards the "climax"  ;)  of this adventure.

Touched by An Angel

But see, if I could prove THAT in a court of law we wouldn't even be having this discussion. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

February 27, 2011, 05:42:13 PM
I just really have to comment here about a specific point.  Why is there this attitude that Michael is doing something TO anyone?  Michael isn't doing anything TO anyone it is FOR you, it's all for LOVE and THAT my friends is not an old cliché that has been handed down since this whole mission started.  Michael is doing this to SAVE lives.  If we can't look at what is in front of us with what has happened with him, how will we ever see the things that are happening in front of our eyes every day?  Obviously there are important facts that have been missed with the picture or TS wouldn’t be revisiting the issue.
What we are seeing here with the LIEs and Deceit this mission is uncovering, goes on around the world every second of every day.  If we continue to sleep, and do not exercise our brain power, which is proven we only use 10% of, how will we know from day to day what to buy into and what not, and how will we know how to dig for truth and not accept everything we are fed.  

Some things that we are going to find with the ever present corruption in the world is going to take more than just saying we don’t believe what we are being told, it is going to take critical thinking to decide what action we are going to have to take that will affect our personal lives on a daily basis.
Please don’t take this as something that is being done TO you personally.  Michael Loves us all beyond comprehension.  Is there anyone of us that would sacrifice themselves to show the world that we need to make a drastic change very soon, before it’s too late.  We are the highest creation on God’s earth; we were created in his image.  Our time here is getting ready to change, “Make That Change” is not just a broad term, it is literal.   How can we change if we don’t know what to change and how to change it. What to avoid and what to accept.  And in the end always remember to DO IT WITH LOVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 06:00:40 PM
Quote from: "MJrocksmyworldX"
This redirection..I don't see the point. We've all seen this so many times. We all get it, it's fake. What more could be to it? Probably something that just says that it's fake, but we already knew that-it's obvious. Are we just going back on everything, in one big viscous circle? That's all this seems to be, just one big viscous circle.

We're all just stuck in this rabbit hole, but there's no way forward. No thrills or kicks are in this huge game anymore. I'm tired of the same old game. Although I think bec was a little too harsh with what she was saying, as I care about Michael deeply, I felt she had a point.

I love Michael, I truly do. But I'm tired of what he's doing. I'm sick and tired of this ongoing game. You know, I just really want to cry right now. This is what Michael is doing to me. To all of us. And I'm sorry Michael, I really love you, but please just stop. Stop messing around with us.

I know that when you come back, it'll be amazing and brilliant. But in the mean time, I don't want to be messed around with like this. None of us do..

First I just want to say that I believe it is very important to go back to the beginning as now, after 20 months, we are able to look at things with a clearer mind.  We were all very emotional then and just looking for anything to assure us that Michael was alive.  As a result of that I think a lot of small details were probably overlooked.  Now that we are confident with KNOWING that Michael IS alive, we can now look over all of this evidence again and be much more thorough.  As this thread confirms there are things that had been seen but not thoroughly checked out.  I think it's really interesting to look back at everything with a different perspective.

On a second note, I am so sorry that you are feeling frutrated.  Please don't lose faith.  I don't believe it is Michaels intention to "mess around" with us.  This has been a fantastic journey, one that I am glad I am on.  I have learned so much in the past year and a half about the world and myself.  I will always be grateful to Michael for that.  I am a better person because of it.  And please I mean no disrespect but you have to realize that this is not about us, this is about Michael.  He has to come back in his own time and not just because we want him to.  Everything has to be right and it has to be safe for him.  We are all here because we love Michael and have the utmost respect for him so please have faith in him that he has planned this out completely.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 27, 2011, 06:03:55 PM
Reference pic for starting point.

Supposedly the original pic released online by Entertainment Tonight. I say supposedly because I have no proof that it is or isn't. The same tabloid T.V. show Diane Dimond worked at.
Following Jackson's death in 2009, Dimond became a daily contributor on Entertainment Tonight for its "Michael Jackson Investigation."

Q-Did Michael have Ben give ET a fake pic for a Vendetta?

My Answer-Ben would willingly go along with this I believe because he and Michael became friends over the years and also Ben got paid lots of $$$$$$$ for that pic![/b][/color]
[youtube:3c50o38i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4[/youtube:3c50o38i]

Michael Jackson hearing: Paparazzi, fans hampered paramedics from getting stricken pop star to hospital
January 6, 2011 | 10:58 am

A paramedic who tried in vain to save Michael Jackson’s life testified Thursday that an unruly crowd of paparazzi and tourists outside the pop star’s home hampered efforts to get to the hospital recalled Los Angeles City Fire Department paramedic Richard“It’s a circus out there. It’s unbelievable,”Richard Senneff of the scene outside Jackson’s Holmby Hills mansion June 25, 2009.  

The witness testified on the second day of testimony at a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to try Dr. Conrad Murray for involuntary manslaughter.

Senneff said that the ambulance driver had trouble navigating away from the residence because of a throng that included passengers of a tour bus and photographers with “big cameras, little cameras, video cameras, still cameras.”

At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window. “It just seemed wrong,” he said. Under questioning by a defense lawyer, Senneff said Murray wanted to put a “central line” to restart Jackson’s heart, but that medics did not have equipment or training to do so.

He said the singer did not respond to two rounds of drugs to revive him and hospital officials told him over the radio to “call” Jackson’s death, but that neither he nor Murray wanted to do so. “I said, 'Be advised, this is a very high-profile VIP,' ” Senneff said.

The 50-year-old singer was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center. Senneff said rescue workers had gone “above and beyond” the call of duty in the field not because Jackson was a celebrity, but “because it was someone’s son.” Katherine Jackson, the singer’s mother, listened intently in the courtroom gallery. Judge Michael Pastor also heard from a second paramedic who, like Senneff, said that Murray initially claimed he had not given his patient any medication.

Martin Blount said the denial struck him as odd because he saw a hypodermic needle and three bottles of lidocaine in the room. Murray, he said, “scooped up” the bottles and placed them in a bag before they left for the hospital. “Did you ever see those bottles again,” Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren asked. “No, sir,” Blount replied. Murray, 57, has pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors accuse Murray of an “extreme deviation” from the standard of medical care by, among other things, giving Jackson the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat insomnia.
I am posting this article to disprove the hoax regarding the theory/reason why the ambulance drove backwards and slowly. Paramedic Senneff gives the reason for that. Blame it on the fans and paps why they couldn't save Michael, shifting blame onto fans and paps will supposedly relieve him from any harm/blame to the King of Pop.  8-)  ;) He also gives credibility to Ben's pic by saying "At one point, a man with a video camera ran alongside the ambulance holding a camera with a large lens against the window."

I am also posting some questions that can be either pro hoax or against depending how the questions are answered.

Q-What would be considered going above and beyond the call of duty?

Q-Why didn't he (Senneff) want to call the time of death either even though the hospital told him to do so?

Q-How many paramedics were actually in that ambulance?

According to Senneff's testimony there was a driver, himself, and Blount. So that is 3 but only two testified?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"

Touched by An Angel

But see, if I could prove THAT in a court of law we wouldn't even be having this discussion. lol

My point, Hon, is that WE don't have to prove any of this, MJ has all the bases covered I'm sure. Because we love him and have been  investigating all this, we have been privileged to a front row seat as this all unfolds. We may feel lost sometimes, but can you imagine all the people that heard of MJ's "passing" and then let it go at that?

I feel blessed to have been drawn into this adventure of a lifetime! We all have Mikey's back, and he most definitely has ours. Together we are going to Make That Change! I have all confidence in Michael bringing a real shift in consciousness forward. He is the catalyst for Major Change...With Major Love  :D

Love you all,
Carol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 27, 2011, 07:35:08 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Maybe Mike hasn't written the script for the trial yet and needs some help :lol:

Don't say that because then I'll worry.

The concept that this pic was altered already worries me because selling it without disclosing that is super bad. Mr. Ben would get his ass sued for that one. That pic was displayed on magazine covers all over the world with no disclosure of such alleged alterations. I hope there's a legal loophole in the sale of such media that I'm unaware of, otherwise I can't believe MJ would leave himself open for such a silly, legitimate lawsuit like that when this is all said and done.

Sick thing is that it doesn't need to be shopped. Lou Ferigno already gave us the biggest clue everyone brushed past, that MJ likes to send dummies off in ambulances as a joke. Why bother with the physical trouble of, not to mention the legal trouble with, altering a pic when you could just take a real pic of a real dummy inside of that real ambulance and practice the C.Y.A. (cover yer ass) method of hoaxing MJ seems to have done so well everywhere else. Then it's all legal and legit. Besides, they got away with the MJ looking like a 35yo MJ instead of a 50yo MJ, scott free... and that's not even the part alleging to have been altered as of late.

I mean you have an MJ who appears to have time warped back to 1987 inside a modern day 2009 ambulance. In many ways, this seems to be the only bit of proof that Michael Jackson is not dead that is needed at this point in the evidence trail.

I've been in search of proof that would convince non-believers since day one of this journey TS, and evidence that would stand up in the court of law has always been my brass ring. That's the only thing that keeps my head straight throughout. It's like horses. No matter what happens underneath you, keep your eye up and ride forward to a focal point in the distance, and you'll always get there eventually. Our stand up in court evidence has been ever elusive, and therein lies our problem, but also Michael's ultimate C.Y.A. insurance policy. None of us can prove it with the information that we have access to so Michael will retain control over the eventual reveal.

Ps. @TS: thank you for what you said to me. I have a great deal of respect for you and what you do and your dedication to it and seemingly to us. I guess I used you as a sounding board for what I wanted to say to Mr. Jackson in presuming that he will get the message that I post here. Again, I want him to know because I trust that he cares to know where I'm at in this hoax at current. I falter at times in my journey towards becoming a better person. I will keep my eye up and I will ride through it. There are others who have been given a larger burden to carry then I these 20 months past. I thank my friends and fellow members here for gently setting me back on track and reminding me, eyes up!
Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:46:13 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 27, 2011, 07:44:59 PM
Quote from: "dom425"
I’m going to make one more introductory comment here, before taking a deep dive into the evidences regarding the ambulance photo, and the hows of the hoax.  In this process, I don’t want anyone to accept or reject what I present merely because of who presents it; as I have always said, go by the evidence itself—regardless of who presents it.  And in fact, others should bring in evidence they have found (and indeed, many are doing this already in this thread, which is good); don’t just wait for me to explain everything.

To put it another way: I may challenge true theories, and/or I may lend support to false theories.  In fact, I will usually have at least two different theories for each step.  And as we follow the theories: we may find one hitting a dead end, while another flows nicely with no serious difficulties.

Most importantly, I want to inspire critical analysis; even more important than the subject itself, is how you approach it.  Unfortunately, many hoax investigators have gone down the road of supporting the hoax with very flimsy evidence at best, and often just plain incorrect evidence.  This type of approach does not help anyone; it only makes unbelievers ridicule us as crazy (well, maybe we are  :lol: ).  But seriously, we want to go by solid evidence that will challenge unbelievers, and perhaps even hold up in a court of law.

Critical investigation means to approach the subject as if you were trying to DISPROVE the hoax—not trying to come up with anything and everything imaginable to support the hoax (or supposedly support it).  And if you TRY to disprove something, but can’t find any reasonable way around it, then you PROBABLY have some good solid evidence.  Also, if you have at least two or more strong evidences pointing to the same conclusion, then that is most likely the truth.  But it’s not a good idea to base any conclusion on only one piece of evidence, even if it seems to be a fairly strong point.

When the trial starts, I will not be doing very many redirects or comments.  There will be plenty for you to investigate—especially since it will be televised; and I don’t want to take your time and attention from that.  However, we have about a month left; let’s see how far we can get connecting the dots on the hows of the hoax (coming up with a good, solid, coherent theory).
When you said we only have month left does that mean the trial will be over in a month or he will return in a month?????

TS is referring to the trial, which starts in about a month.  "Can You Feel It?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 27, 2011, 08:02:25 PM

OMG roflmao... I just went to the link that TS_comments posted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Come on people get to critical thinking.  ;) Please  :mrgreen:  

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 27, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
ahahahahahahahaaa! That's funny!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 27, 2011, 09:03:08 PM
That was funny longlive, you should have left it.

Here's what I found. The "leaf" pattern appears to go behind objects in the foreground in the pic twice. One time the image goes behind the paramedics arm, the second it goes behind the white cloth wee see. See here:

This suggests that the image actually existed on the wall/box/side of ambulance interior.

I do concede that this could have been manipulated during the editing process.

But again the question the shopped theory begs is, why bother?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 27, 2011, 09:10:10 PM
i have been on cloud 9 since this thread started.
i know it sounds silly but this has been a fun ride with Michael/TS/ and all the group
here. i have to say that i'm so happy that i was able to find this forum to make
my home. ITS ALL FOR LOVE
Hugssssssssssssssssssssssss  
Love You More  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late